YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony

382 10 16
By BTS7armyGurl

Aman and Aeri just had their performance after simran's performance.

Host - Wooahh....well that was an awesome performance guys...everyone, please give a huge round of applause for them.

All started clapping and complimenting for Aman and Aeri, for their performance.

Meanwhile Jungkook and harleen came inside the hall while holding the hands, Both of them went to jungkook's mom.

Jungkook - Mom, what about our performances ? The group one.
Jungkook's mom - Yeah, Aman and Aeri just performed, now would be yours all too.
Jungkook - aa...ok.
Jungkook's mom - Btw need to talk to both of you.
Jungkook - what is it ?

Krystal saw harleen and Jungkook talking to jungkook's mom, while holding hands in front of her only, and she wasn't saying anything to them, Krystal's anger started to boil, She glared to harleen...harleen too when looked here and there, she saw Krystal burning in jealousy, but she didn't care and on rolling her eyes, she leaned on Jungkook's arm, kinda hugging, in front of jungkook's mom.

Krystal (clenching her jaw) - This girl.

Krystal went to her mom and dad.

Krystal - Mom, dad, Didnt I tell you both to talk to Jungkook's parents ? Related to our marriage ?
Mr.Yun - Krystal, we did, but they said that Jungkook Loves any girl name, Simran, and she does him back...both are together so they can't seperate them by you...so indirectly for you then said No.
Krystal - But how can they so easily agree for that poor girl, Doesn't Mrs. Jeon see harleen's background which is so low as compared to her background...Doesn't this make the image of Jeon family down if harleen would be of Jungkook !!?
Mrs.Yun - Leave it Krystal, it's there family matter now.
Krystal - But mom, I thought Mrs. Jeon would accept me for Jungkook because I am literally of Jungkook's level, I am rich, well educated, beautiful, what else does he need ?

Jungkook's mom - Krystal might have all the things, but she doesn't have manners, her everything is just a waste because she doesn't know how to respect and behave, not only does she behaves unmannerly with her age people but also to the youngers and elders...not only money is everything...and moreover when I like Simran too, then why would I choose Krystal.

Harleen and Jungkook smiled to her, jungkook's mom put her palm on harleen's cheek and that of jungkook's too and smiled to them.

Jungkook's mom - I would love to see you both together and forever even.

They smiled to her, jungkook's mom hugged harleen, she hugged her back while Jungkook smiled seeing them together.

Mrs.Yun - And moreover Krystal, when we talk to Mrs. Jeon about Jungkook...Mrs.Kim was with her, and she even denied you, Like she was the first one to say "We have already planned harleen for Jungkook, and not Krystal...Then Mrs. Jeon said "Jungkook actually loves harleen and she does him back" so I don't think we should separate them...Mrs.Kim was again and again saying yeah yeah in Mrs. Jeon talks.
Krystal - What the bloody hell is the problem with Mrs.Kim...hn...Her son is getting married, then why is she interfering in Mrs. Jeon's son's life...And this is not new tho, everytime Mrs. Kim interfere...I just hate her...If I interfered in her son's life na, then her bloody mind would work...when I will ruin her son's happy life.
Mr.Yun - Krystal, what are you saying ? Just leave it na...there are the lines of many other boys for you, see another one.

Krystal released a sigh in anger, She thought for sometimes and said in her mind.

Krystal (in mind) - Mrs.Kim, since the starting only, you are interfering in my life...bloody when I ran for Jimin, You made me away, when I ran for Taehyung, again you denied me and made Taehyung away...Now when I am not after your Sons !! Then let me go for Jungkook only na !! But I don't know what's your problem, you again said That you won't accept me, are you Jungkook's mother ! Till now, I didn't do anything and everytime, politely, I got side, but Now let me also do something to show you what you will get for not letting me live my love life...Just wait and watch How I am going to ruin your house, and made your family members away from each other, and also would ruin your son's happy Love life i.e. Taehyung's love life...because Jimin is already now getting married, while Taehyung has a girlfriend...and if he has a girlfriend then she can be his EX too......So Sorry Taehyung-ah, I don't actually have a problem with you or your girlfriend, but has with your mother...and every mother wants to see his son and daughter having a happy and peaceful life, but when she see her child sad, she is also worried...similarly, your mother when will see you getting ruin, her mind will automatically start working and she will realise what is the result for interfering in other's people's life...and Don't worry baby, Not only you, but also would make your family against each other...I have literally co-operated alot since many years but not now!! Well, Simran...You too wait now, Poor girl.

Host - So Everyone, shall we now jump onto to see some other energetic performances !!?? Are you guys ready ??
All - Yeahh.
Host - Yeahh...So please welcome the couples and close ones, with a huge round of applause...i.e. Ranbir and rihana, Taehyung and Yn...Jisoo and Jin...Jungkook and harleen....tanvi and hoseok !!

They all started to cheer for them and the ten went to the stage.

(Sorry...won't show the dance performance video because I didn't found a perfect video)

Host - waahh..
All - Wooahhhh.

All were clapping and complimenting them.

Host - That was so energetic, wonderful...guys, loved it.
Them (smile) - Thankyou so much.

They all went back to their seats.

Host - Well, so now, before going to see another performance, lets have some talk now....ruhi ji.

As the host again said ruhi's name, the rest started laughing as he was going to tease Jimin again.

Ruhi - Hanji ?
Host - In your school or College days, back then, did you ever had a crush ?

Jimin looked at ruhi waiting for her answer as he also wanted to know the same thing but never asked her.

Ruhi - well...I didn't have any actually.
Host - You serious ?? Like everyone had one ?! Bachpan ka pyaar, is what we call it.
Ruhi (chuckled) - No I don't have any bachpan ka pyaar, because All Indians are my brothers and sister, and therefore I got a Korean.

They all started laughing hard.

Host (laughing) - What ? Acha leave it, what do you think of me ?

He wiggled his eyebrows and looked at Jimin with a teasing look, Jimin rubbed his Jawline, looking at the host.

Ruhi - Why would I think of you, when I have my husband sitting next to me !?
Jimin - That's like my wife.
Host (chuckled) - yeah yeah...acha sorry, was just teasing you both, Don't take seriously.
Ruhi - We know..
Host - You know but the serious look, I received from your hone wale Patidev, Jimin...was scaring me.
Jimin (laughing) - Arey no no...I was just looking at you.
Host - Oh really ?

Jimin nodded and host continued further with the performances.

(Time Skip)

Mostly everyone had their performances, and even elders performed too.

Host - Well, You all did a fantastic Job !! It was so enjoyment to see everyone of yours performances, well, everyone are going to dance together at the last, but before that would have a sweet romantic performance of the couples, no matter whichever couple comes.......so guys, everyone will perform soon, don't worry, all will come together on the stage even the elders who didn't perform today, But before, the event would be incomplete without the romantic couple dance of our main couple and also the other couples too, so basically, first pls welcome the Bride and Groom, for them to show their romantic dance !! Come, ruhi and Jimin !

Everyone started to cheer for them, Jimin forwarded his hand to ruhi, and she accepted it with a smile, both then walked to the stage.

All (cheering) - Woooahhhh !!!!
Host - Wooahhh, Outstanding, wonderful.

Jimin and ruhi smiled and thanked all, they were going to come back but the host stopped them.

Host - wait...wait..what's so hurry to leave the stage, wait...something is still left.

Jimin and ruhi were confused while the host continued.

Host - Well everyone, Someone me that back in hoseok and tanvi's Sangeet function....They were made to kiss-
All (mostly guys and girls/not all elders) - WOOOOAHHH !!!!!
Host (laughing) - The energy level that got into everyone....I think you all understood, right ?

Host - Well, then when hoseok and tanvi were feeling shy to do a kiss in front of all, Taehyung, Yn, ruhi and Jimin were the one, the most excited to see them kissing...right ?
All - Yeahhh !!!
Host - Yeah so that time, Jin, you said them, that there time would come right ?
Jin - Yeah.
Host - Yeah, so Jimin and ruhi ji, it's your time now to kiss...go ahead.

The crowd went crazy.

Jimin (shy) - Yahh...Not in front of all !!
Hoseok - This thing you should have thought when I also denied to kiss in front of everyone as I was feeling shy...But still, no one listened, So this time we won't listen and we want to see the Kiss...What you all say Guys ??
All - YEAH...WE WANT THE KISS !!! JIMIN...JIMIN...

Jimin covered his face with hands blushing, while ruhi was smiling and laughing.

Host (smile) - Jimin, Don't blush !! The one who should blush right now is smiling and laughing.

Jimin then removed his palms, and smiled looking at ruhi.

Host - Jimin, do na !!
Aman - Do fast Jiju, We have to attend tomorrow's function too !

All started laughing.

Host - ruhi ji, you just go ahead and kiss him...we won't let you both leave the stage today !!

Jimin held ruhi hands, and move  closer to her, everyone started to go crazy and shouting, cheering for them, making videos and clicking photos...Both were blushing and couldn't stop smiling.

Taehyung - Jimin, If you love her !! Kiss her !!!
Jimin - Love test now !! Everyone understands this thing when it's there time, like the way I am understanding now...wait Taehyung, Just wait....Your time will come soon.

All again started laughing.

Taehyung - I can do now also...I don't have any problem...you just do !! At my time, I will do.

Both the brothers were just teasing each other making others laugh.

Host - Jimin..ruhi..All are waiting, Just think like there's none of us watching you two, and you both are alone, and around everywhere it's just the romantic music and scene.

Ruhi and Jimin moved closer to each other's face and closed their eyes, Jimin...then pressed his lips with her and she kissed him back.

All - WOOOAHHHHHHH !!

Both of them backed off, Jimin placed a kiss on her forehead and both smiled.

Host (smile) - Finally !! Congratulations to both of you once again !!

They thanked him while the rest clapped.

Host - Ok so Everyone !!! Ready !! To dance all together !!
All - Yeahh.
Host - How's the Josh !!??
All - HIGH SIR !!!
Host (chuckled) - DJ wale, gaana Baja de !!! Everyone, On the stage !!

The music played as most of them joined on the stage and DJ and started dancing......They were dancing only when the song changed into "Rail Gaddi" and also again started to shout/cheer loud. They got together and started making the line while still dancing, Yn made ruhi stood in the front, and following her, everyone stood and made the line and started dancing in the line around the huge hall like the train.

Yn - EVERYBODY !!! COME !!
All - Wuuhuuuu !!!

They all started taking the round.

After a few minutes

Host - That was so much fun and enjoyment !!! Did you all enjoyed !!?? All - Yeahhh.
Host - Yeah, Dj...Baja de fhir se !!

The Dj played the songs, most of them again started to dance, few of them went to take the dinner as the food stalls and everything was started to open, the evening snacks were already given...All of them enjoyed alot with full enthusiasm, energy in them.

The next day

Yesterday Night, Everyone joined the stage and danced alot after the performances...Well, today is the Sagan Ceremony in the morning and the Cocktail in the night...Right now, few of them were in their rooms, while some were gone for taking the breakfast.

Yn woke up sometimes before and came out of washroom after freshing herself.

Taehyung - You are up ? I come to wake you up only.

he said coming inside the room.

Yn (smile) - Good Morning.
Taehyung - good morning baby.

Yn went to him and placed a peck on his lips, giving the morning kiss...and both smiled.

Yn - Have all already gone down ?
Taehyung - All are waking up late...elders and few of our close one, like hobi hyung, Jin hyung, pihu, Kartikay and all, have gone down.
Yn - Yesterday night, we enjoyed and danced alot...that's why they are sleeping like there's no tomorrow, well, included me.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Would again, today in the cocktail party.
Yn - Yes...and I am soo much excited for today's functions too.
Taehyung - Yup...acha Yn

He forwarded his hand to her, and made two fingers to her.

Taehyung - Choose one.
Yn - Ok !? This one.

She chose his index finger, he smiled and pulled her closer by waist while she was confused.

Yn - What was it ?
Taehyung - My choices, I was confused how to make you closer to me, My holding the waist or pulling the arm.
Yn - Ohh...You could have said like that simply too....I could have come close to you, myself only.

She said as she made her arms around his neck.

Taehyung - Oh really ?
Yn - Yes Ofcourse !!

Ruhi was awake but still was laying on bed being lazy to leave it...The room was dark as the lights were off and the AC was on, so it was cold too...Jimin came to her room and laid beside her as it was a little dark in her room, She opened her eyes but again closed it...He got closer to her and wrapped her into his embrace with his arms and legs on her, covering her tightly, he also closed his eyes and kissed her forehead.

Jimin - Good morning meri Jaan.
Ruhi - good morning.
Jimin (smile) - I just feel like it's our first morning after our wedding.
Ruhi (chuckled) - Yeah, wait for a day..I will be yours fully.

She said while making her eyes open slowly, and looking into his eyes, She put her hand on his hair and cheek and moved closer to him, she rested her lips on his and closed the eyes again.

Ruhi's mom, Juhi's mom and yn's mom were talking and coming back from taking the breakfast but would go back again.

Juhi's mom - and my favourite part was the rail gaddi dance step.
Ruhi's mom (chuckled) - Even, mostly all enjoys that part.

Yn's mom stopped there.

Ruhi's mom - What happened ? Why you stopped ?
Yn's mom - Going to check if my lazy ass like child woke up or not ?!

Both the ladies chuckled while yn's mom went to see if Yn woke up or not, ruhi's mom also thought to Check on ruhi, if she is awake or not...Juhi's mom went back to her children and husband.

Taehyung - And what about our wedding night then ?

He asked her in a teasing manner, she started blushing.

Taehyung (wink) - I bet I am going to make you blush more than this on our wedding night.
Yn (blushing hard) - Yahh...now stop talking like that !!

Yn's mom came to the room as the door was slightly opened and saw them flirting and teasing each other.

Yn's mom - Done ?

She crossed her arms and asked them, wanting to tease them.

Both of them on hearing the voice, got separated immediately.

Yn - Good Morning mom...hehe.
Taehyung - Aunty, did you had your breakfast ??
Yn's mom - Yes, I had....Came to see if Yn woke up or not...but I think you made her awake tae.
Taehyung - Actually I came to wake her up, but she was already awaken, so now we both were going down only to have our breakfast.
Yn's mom - Yeah Yeah.

Now there was a silence between them...the three looked at each other other

Yn - Amm...now !?
Yn's mom - I am waiting for you both to go down...as Taehyung just said. Taehyung - Ohhh...Was going only.
Yn's mom - Then go.

Taehyung and Yn looked at each other, and again to yn's mom.

Taehyung - Yeah...come let's go yn.

They both were going out of the room when yn's mom said something.

Yn's mom - First let Jimin and ruhi to get marry, then you both will also tie knot...then you can spend your wedding night...or honeymoon.

Taehyung and Yn looked at each other and the two laughed awkwardly, then went out of the room without looking back at yn's mom.

Ruhi and Jimin were just busy in talking, teasing and pecking each other when ruhi's mom slowly opened the door and heard some noises.

Ruhi's mom - ruhi ? You awake ?

On hearing the voice, Both of them seperated and turned on the lights from nightstand.

Ruhi - Mom !?

Ruhi's mom came inside and both jimin and ruhi seated.

Ruhi's mom - Jimin, you are here too.
Jimin - Y-Yeah mom, I came here to wake her up.
Ruhi's mom - Today is fine, but Jimin beta, you won't come tomorrow to meet her like this, you already know, after tomorrow, you both will be together only.
Jimin - Yeah mom, I know, tomorrow only in the morning and then directly in evening and night, I would be able to see her.
Ruhi - But after night I will be yours only na

Ruhi then winked at ruhi while jimin smirked.

Jimin (smirking) - Aan..Hn.

Ruhi's mom fake coughed.....both of them cleared their throat and looked here and there.

Ruhi - Mom, I was just going down for breakfast with him...ok ?
Ruhi's mom - yeah ok....I will be leaving now...carry on.

She said while teasing, both become shy.

Ruhi (shy) - Enough mumma...now goo !!

Ruhi's mom left the room, Jimin looked at ruhi.

Jimin - Let's carry on babygirl.

He hovered over her and kissed her, she kissed him back.

Harleen was here tying her hair when she received a video/face call from her sister.

(OTP)

Harnoor - Hi haru, good morning.
Harleen - Hi di, good morning.
Harnoor - How's everything going on there ?!
Harleen (smile) - Really good and full of enjoyment....How are you all doing ?
Harnoor - All are here doing good and are fine.
Harleen - That's really great.

Someone then knocked on the door and slowly opened it, harleen looked and found none other than Jungkook...she smiled and he smiled back.

Harnoor - Whose there ? you started smiling hn ?
Harleen - Jungkook is there.
Harnoor - Oh ho~ I think then I should call after sometimes right.

Jungkook came inside and harleen and he shared a hug, he then talked to harnoor while keeping his hand around harleen's shoulder, and her keeping her hand on his back.

Harnoor - oh ho...Mubarakan Ji, tuhade veere de viyaah de liye (translation - Oh ho...Congratulations, for your brother's wedding)

Jungkook was a little weak in Hindi and Punjabi, though he understands few words and is still learning but was confuse of what Harnoor said...He looked at harleen for being his translator...They chuckled and Simran told him the meaning as the words were Punjabi.

Jungkook - Okk..Thank you so much Harnoor ji...It would have been great if you would come here too.
Harnoor - It's ok, don't worry, in your both wedding, I will be definitely there.
Harleen - Yahh..Di..Don't think so high.
Jungkook - Why, what's wrong, harleen ji?

He looked at her.

Harleen - Arey I mean, yesterday only we both confessed, and today are talking about marriage also.
Jungkook - So what ?
Harnoor - Ohh Hoo.

she was teasing them more.

Harleen - Ahh..fine....Di please stop teasing, Jungkook stop looking at me like that.
Jungkook - Harnoor, Would call later on...I need to see your sister.

he winked at her and they bid good bye, and cut the call, Jungkook threw harleen's phone on bed while she gasped.

Harleen - Oyee...Gir jata toh (Yahh...what if it would have fallen down)

Jungkook pulled her closer by her arm and then picked her in the bridal style.

Jungkook - No matter what you say, what others would say....harleen ji...karenge to sirf aap se hi shaadi, Varna nhi karenge (harleen ji, If I would marry someone then it would be only you, else I won't get marry)

Harleen chuckled and smiled and then cupped his cheeks.

Harleen - Now instantly you become so fluent in Hindi..hn.
Jungkook - Talent.

[TIME SKIP]

Everyone now had their breakfast, they were getting ready for the Sagan Ceremony where the bride side would give something to the groom and his family, and they will do the same thing to Bride and her side, according to their will.

Yn - and here's the final beauty touch.

She said applying lipstick and putting it back.

Yn - And here I am ready for my bestie's Sagan.
Taehyung - And here is Yn's future husband ready.

he said coming inside the room.

Yn (smile) - Correction...For now, boyfriend....future husband you will be when you will be my fiance.

Taehyung made a pout while she chuckled.

Yn - aww..my baby is sad !?

She went to him and peck him on his pout.

Taehyung - Sometimes you do call me your future husband...but why not now ?
Yn - Because.....You are mine....I can call you whatever, anytime, understood my Bandar !!
Taehyung (chuckled) - Ofcourse my chipkali !!

He pulled her closer by waist and made her down and peck her lips.

Jisoo - Yn !!?

She said coming inside and saw Taehyung and Yn flirting and having romance...Both on hearing Jisoo's voice, got separated.

Taehyung - Why you came !!!??

He got irritated.

Jisoo - Areyy !!?
Taehyung - Everytime we both are having some time alone, always someone interrupt and ruin our moment.
Jisoo - so it's not my mistake dude, it's my first time coming and interrupting you both, well, I didn't do intentionally and moreover you should close the door...or do these things alone, I mean not at the places like this.
Taehyung (rolled his eyes) - Whatever, why you came, tell that ?
Jisoo - I came to call Yn as all have started to go down for the Sagan Ceremony...and Jin was gone to your room to call you but you are here.
Taehyung - Ok....ok.

The three then went out.

All the relatives and other guest were gathered together to do the Sagan Ceremony.....ruhi and Jimin were sitting together in their seat.

Ruhi's and jimin's look

Like usual, the photographer were clicking the photos and the videos were made..All were greeting and talking to each other, passing smiles and teasing the couple who is going to tie the knot...They then started with the ceremony...ruhi's parents walked further to give to Jimin.

Ruhi's dad (smile) - Here is for you son.

Jimin accepted the Sagan by ruhi's parents and then touched their feet...they gave Jimin, the blessing and to ruhi too, and smiled to them.

Yn's dad - Here is from us, Jimin-shi...Both of you stay happy together.

Both of them touched yn's parents feet.

Tanvi's dad - here is from us...stay happy.
Tanvi's mom - God bless you both mere bacchon.

Both of them touched their feet and smiled.

Yn - Jija Ji~

She said with a teasing smile and look, wiggling her eyebrows, the rest started to laugh.

Jimin - Saali Ji~

He said the same manner like Yn, she also started laughing.

Ruhi (chuckled) - I think this teasing of Jija and Saali won't ever end, right ? Jimin - The saga of calling each other in that manner will never end.
Yn - Well, Here is a sweet present..The Sagan from me, to you, Jimin jiju.
Jimin - Thankyou so much Yn ji...aka, saali ji~
Yn - This Saali also wants to become Massi !!
All (teasing them) - Ohh hooo.
Jimin - Don't worry, This Saali will become Massi very soon...But for that, you have to wait until your bestie wants to do anything...I respect her and so her decision...It's upon her.

Ruhi looked at him and smiled, the rested were happy to see their bond.

one by one, the people from Bride side gave the things to Jimin and also for his family members the close ones.

Ruhi's dad - well, Jimin, this is for you too.

He gave him the box while few understood what was inside, the rest were confused but didn't ask.

Jimin - what's inside ?

He asked in a whisper tone.

Ruhi's dad - Gold.

he said in a whisper tone too.

Ruhi's dad - Ok whose left to give ?
Harleen - I want to give too.
Ruhi's dad - Sure child...come.
Krystal (in mind)- what this poor would give to the family who give each other the golds, diamonds just for a small family function.
Harleen - Jimin jiju, although, I can't afford the golds, and all expensive things you got...but I actually have brought this kurta for you from Punjab and this kada from the golden temple.....and this is the main Sagan of money.

Jimin smiled and gladly accepted it and thanked her.

Yn looked at Krystal giving weird looks and glares to harleen, so she went to her.

Yn - Hi, what happened ? Are you thinking something ? Because you were looking at that girl with so much glaring and all...is everything alright ?

Krystal thought to play innocently with all.

Krystal - Amm...No, it's nothing, Actually I suddenly thought of my buisness and other work, so was just in my serious thought while staring at one thing only and I think you misunderstood it and thought I was glaring at her...it's nothing like that.
Yn (smile) - Ohh okey..Btw I am Yn.
Krystal - Oh so you are Yn.

Krystal said as she wanted to see who Yn actually is as what she planned yesterday in Sangeet function.

Yn - Yes I am Yn, why what happened ?
Krystal (in mind) - Oh Shit.
Krystal - Aa..No actually, I heard of you from Taehyung...You are his girlfriend, right.

Yn nodded to her and smiled.

Krystal (in mind) - Ha.ha.ha, just f**king smile or laugh as much as you can because your life is going to ruin soon, Your future mother in law's mistake, you have to go through...Sorry...not sorry.

Yn then excused herself and went from there.......Kim Family even gave the Sagan to ruhi and her side, She even got the jewellery, money, clothes, gold and diamonds, sweets from Kim side and his relatives...Jimin also got men things, money, gold, sweets and all from Goenka family side....Goenka family made the sweets taste to Jimin and ruhi and the Kim family, and they even did the same, The family members shared the hug and clicked the photos together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
4.1K 366 18
Taehyung runs to the city to be free from his family but he stumbles upon a group of misfits who change his perspective on life.
338 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.
186K 7K 29
in which a girl and boy fall in love but speak two different languages.