Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21

10.1K 188 58
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

My eyes fluttered open and I noticed I was laying on top of Mattheo. My head was pounding and I frowned as I remembered why. I lifted my head to look at Mattheo and I instantly felt bad as I looked at his bloodied face. He had taken care of me last night and he hadn't even healed his injuries or cleaned the blood off him. He was still asleep so I seized the opportunity to mumble a healing spell under my breath. He groaned softly and his eyes opened slowly. He frowned before softening his expression once he noticed me.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hi."

His voice was still raspy from sleepiness and shivers ran down my spine. His hands were on my lower back and he softly stroked my skin with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, putting my head down on his chest, ashamed.

He brought his hand up to my face, gently holding my chin between his fingers as he lifted my head back, forcing me to look at him again. He was frowning, confused as to why I was apologizing.

"What are you saying sorry for, love ?"

"You didn't take care of your injuries last night. I- I healed you before you woke up but you still have blood on your face and knuckles..." I sighed, looking away.

He cupped my cheek and stroked my cheekbone softly. He sighed before moving my body up, bringing my face closer to his.

"I'm used to being injured, princess. You were hurt too and you were more important. You are more important, my love."

I closed my eyes, fighting back the smile that threatened to invade my face. I felt his lips on mine and I kissed him back, feeling all the emotions he was putting into it. It was soft, full of reassurance. We pulled away and his warm eyes lit up as they met mine. I got off him and off the bed before offering him my hand.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

A small smile tugged at his lips and he put his hand in mine, leaving the bed and letting me guide him to the bathroom. He leaned on the counter, trying to lower himself down a little so I could reach him since he was taller than me. I grabbed a towel and wet him, then I started to clean the blood off his face. His hands moved to my hips and his eyes never left my face, observing me all along. I then move to his hands and clean them as well. Once there wasn't any blood left, I kissed his cheek and smiled shyly.

"All done." I whispered.

"Thanks, princess."

He smiled and I nodded before pulling away and exiting the bathroom. He followed, grabbed a boxer and his uniform before going back to the bathroom, letting me know he was going to take a shower.

"You could always join me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully before pushing him into the room and closing the door. I heard him chuckling and I smiled. I liked when he was like this with me. The Mattheo he had shown me the first days was an asshole, he was mean. Now, he was showing me his softer and playful side and I loved it. I heard the water running and I took out my own uniform and underwear so I could take a shower too when he was done. A knock on the door startled me a little and I frowned as I made my way to open it. My eyes widened in fear when I saw who it was and I tried to close the door as fast as I could but he blocked it with his hand.

"Aelys-"

"No... No !" My breath hitched and my heart was beating like crazy. "You can't be here. Just- Go away !" I raised my voice.

He frowned and pushed me, coming inside the dorm. I backed away, trying to go to the bathroom's door, hoping to catch Mattheo's attention since I was pretty sure he couldn't hear anything while behind under the water. Tom was quick to grab my arm, stopping me in my tracks. He pulled me to him, his hand moving to my bruised eye. I flinched and sorrow filled his features. I tried to back away from his grasp but he just tightened his hold on my arm.

"Let me go, Tom." I spat, feeling anger taking over the fear.

I heard the shower stopping and I exhaled a breath of relief. Mattheo was definitely going to hear I wasn't alone.

"Aelys, I'm sorry..."

I pushed his chest, finally escaping his grasp as he stumbled back, surprised by my action.

"Don't give me that bullshit !" I scoffed. "Now get out of here before I throw you out myself !"

"You and I both know you can't physically kick me out, sweetheart." He said softly, stepping forward and brushing my cheek with the back of his hand.

I slapped his hand away and glared at him. He was stronger than me, I knew that, but he didn't know I could perform wandless magic. I could send him flying out of the room just like I had done to Mattheo the other day.

"Get. Out." I repeated through gritted teeth.

He didn't move, he just kept looking at me with saddened eyes and his lips in a thin line. As I was about to take matters into my own hands, the bathroom's door opened and Mattheo stepped in the bedroom's side where we were. I stepped back and went to him, not taking my eyes off Tom.

"Get the fuck out of here before I make you leave myself, brother." Mattheo spat.

Tom scoffed and ran his hands in his hair before laughing darkly. He sent me a harsh glare, not once looking at his brother.

"So that's it. You've forgiven him and you become his little bitch when he snaps his fingers ?"

I frowned and put my arm in front of Mattheo, stopping him from going to Tom.

"How dare you call me a bitch, Tom ! You have no right to throw insults at me when you didn't think of telling what your problem was !"

He scoffed before shaking his head.

"You want to know what's my problem ? Fine. He treated you like shit, he fucking choked you until you became unconscious, he cheated on you ! And yet you still run back into his arms !"

"I'm going to marry him for Merlin sake !" I threw my hands in the air. "Besides I remember telling you I was his, didn't I ? You even told me you knew and that you were okay with it ! Do you think I would have forgiven him without sorting things out first ? Do you think I'm that stupid ?" I shouted.

I could feel Mattheo's eyes on me but I didn't move, my focus entirely on Tom. He had balled his fists and he clenched his jaw.

"So what, he apologizes and everything is forgotten ? You two become a lovely couple who pretend to be madly in love with each other ? He only did so you could pretend the marriage isn't fake to the wizarding world ! He doesn't give a fuck about you ! Don't tell me you're too fucking blind to see it !" He yelled.

Mattheo took a step forward but I stopped him again. I felt my body shake with anger and I clenched my jaw.

"You don't know what you're talking about." I spat.

"Oh, right. So what, you want me to believe you're in love ?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What if I am !" I yelled.

I froze, eyes widening in horror when I realized what I had just said, hands flying to my mouth. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Mattheo was staring at me wide eyed and mouth agape in shock. Tom bore a similar expression doubled with hurt. I waved my hand, conjuring my uniform on me before running out of the room, leaving the two Riddles speechless. I ran to Pansy's dorm, my heart beating like crazy in my chest. Fuck, what did I do...

¤

I had stayed all day in my cousin's dorm and she never left my side. We both had missed our classes, putting a locking spell on her door that I had strengthened with dark magic in case one of the Riddles decided to try to counter the first one. It wasn't a very well known spell and even if I knew they were skilled in dark magic, I knew they didn't know that one. And I had been right because they had tried to counter it and failed. Multiple times before finally giving up. Astoria and Daphne came after lunch as soon as they heard where we were. We let them in before putting the spells back up and I explained everything. Astoria thought it was a good thing I had admitted my feelings for Mattheo but Pansy and Daphne were more reserved. They were afraid he'll reject me, telling me he was only being nicer for the sake of the marriage.

The boys stopped by, knocking and begging us to let them in or at least to let them know if we were fine. We reassured them but told them to leave. I only wanted to stay with the girls and they understood. I loved the boys, but they were Tom and Mattheo's friends as well. And let's not forget that Mattheo was their future Lord. If he were to ask any of them to drag me out of the dorm or to let him in, they would obey.

"I'm never leaving this room." I groaned.

"You know I don't care if you stay here, but... You'll have to get out at some point." Pansy said softly. "You still have to eat and well, isolating yourself won't resolve anything. You still have to marry Mattheo or the Dark Lord will kill you."

I glared at her and she grinned.

"Really helping, thank you, Pans." I rolled my eyes and huffed.

They giggled but were cut off by the sound of knocking on the door.

"Love ?"

I froze when I heard Mattheo's voice. He has been trying to get me to talk to him multiple times during the day and I kept on telling him to go away. I wasn't ready to confront him. It was way too embarrassing and I certainly didn't want to hear his rejection. I knew he cared for me since he told me himself, but I knew he didn't love me. After all, he had told me Riddles couldn't love.

"Please open the door. We need to talk about this and you know it."

I glanced over the girls and they smiled, softly nodding.

"You should agree, darling." Astoria whispered. "You need to hear what he has to say."

"If I do, I'll have to talk with Tom as well and I don't want to see him. Not after how he talked to me earlier." I shook my head, whisper-yelling.

"You can always avoid him and talk with him when you're ready. Let the boy suffer." Pansy shrugged. "But Mattheo is going to become your husband. Unlike Tom, you can't avoid him."

I sighed when I realized she was right. I kissed their cheeks and got up, walking to the door. Mattheo knocked again and I took a deep breath. I mumbled the counter spells and slowly opened the door. I immediately met two brown orbs looking back at me with worry and relief. He stepped back, letting me exit the dorm and closing the door behind me. I crossed my arms on my chest and looked down, avoiding his intense gaze. I heard him sigh softly before I felt his warm hands cupping my face. He forced me to look up at him but I didn't met his eyes, too afraid of what I would see if I did.

"Love, look at me." He demanded softly.

I shook my head no and he sighed before letting go of my face. He grabbed my hand in his, intertwining our fingers before starting to walk away, pulling me with him. I let him lead us to our dorm, entering after him. He charmed the door shut and put a silencing spell as well before turning to me. His hands went back to cupping my face and he leaned his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes, trying to ground the anxiety that was devouring me. His cologne engulfed me and it appeased me a little. It didn't last long though as I tensed when he spoke again.

"Aelys." He called and I hummed, letting him know I was listening even if my eyes were still closed.

I waited for him to continue but all I heard was him swallowing loudly as he seemed to think of what to say next. When he finally spoke, I felt my heart stop for a few seconds and my stomach twisting.

"Are you in love with me ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
128K 2.7K 21
โ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑโž โ†ณ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 162 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...
40.7K 580 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...