His Sculpted Kingdom (TAEKOO...

Door Ayraesia

The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung... Meer

Disclaimer
¹ Welcomé
² Deja vú
³ Intimaté
⁴ Irrational
⁵ Relief
⁶ Unexpected
⁷ Story
⁸ Safety
⁹ Conspiracy
¹⁰ Moments
¹¹ Truth
¹² Confession
¹³ Departure
¹⁴ Arrival
¹⁵ Nightmare
¹⁶ Surprise
¹⁷ Revelation
¹⁹ Proposal
²⁰ Wedding Day
²¹ Wedding Night
²² Enemy
²³ Broken Cherry

¹⁸ Reunion

1.4K 88 8
Door Ayraesia

The sun went down over the horizon. It was a beautiful evening. The air was soft. The wind was soothing. Purple, pink, orange and white flowers swayed in unison, as if to shake the warmth off their beaming faces to finally fall asleep. Squirrels skitterrd about, chasing each in frenzy, trying to settle in their abodes.

Taehyung was secured in between the hands of Jimin, both of them are crying and narrating the revelations made to them over each other's absence. Jungkook occasionally looked at the crying duo and eyed Yoongi to step in and solve the matter at the earliest. Namjoon and Seokjin went inside their room to have a "serious talk" while suga and Hoseok are playing with Minji, the twin almost throwing her up to the level of the highest tree branch accompanied by Hoseok's maniac laughs.

The door squeaked with loud steps approaching the four men in the living room.

" You dirty dumb twin of a fucking bunny, you should have told me about this earlier, I would then be more welcoming to my little brother with lots of hugs and delicacies and God knows what! But no, you made me appear like a disaster when he realised I'm his brother. I cannot forget the fact that he registered me as his brother when I stood there with a running nose and chapped lips." Seokjin said, tears are evident in his eyes.

Jungkook hugged the fretting male and looked at his love who stood astonished at the sudden outburst of his long lost brother.

" I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered next to Jin's ears and patted his shoulder.

" Your sorry wouldn't change anything as the damage has already been done." Namjoon loudly announced, emerging from the room with a busted lip and an evident bite mark on his left cheek.

Seokjin ran to his husband and apologized, hugging the male.
" Sorry.. Joonie.. " He said, twisting the buttons of his shirt. The playful trio walked in to this scene and rightfully demanded their evening meal which Seokjin welcomed as a tactful way to escape from his husband's wrath.

When Jungkook sternly eyed Yoongi to take Jimin with him, the pale man took the short male in his hands and fled.

" Tae." Jungkook called out to the boy who seem lost in his dream land.

" Baby." The General wrapped his arm around Taehyung's torso and covered his palm with his and held it on Taehyung's lap.

Tear drops coolened Jungkook's palm.

" Baby.."

" You knew ?" Taehyung asked, leaning his back to Jungkook's firm chest.

" Yes." He answered honestly.

" From when?" His voice were torn.

" The day when you told me about your past. The surname, the feminine features, the approximate age when we rescued Jin. Then again I wasn't sure until you two made it confirmed. It was only guess until today." Jungkook explained.

" I... I don't know what to do anymore.. it's overwhelming. He was my everything until I lost him but now I feel like I have never known him. I never seemed to notice his feminine features then. And now he has a family, a loving husband, an amazing child... you and all the others. I feel pity for myself for I was no one to be proud of my past. I only have J..Jimin..." Taehyung broke down.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to face him and pecked his forehead.
" What about me? Don't you have me, the great General of the powerful kingdom, wrapped around your beautiful fingers? " He disengaged his fingers from the crying male's and brought them close to his lips and kissed.

Taehyung gave a gentle smile.

" kookie, what if he doesn't like me?" Taehyung voiced out his qualms, the one he has nurtured in his mind.

" Kim Taehyung. You are the most kind, beautiful, adorable, compassionate and loving human being in this whole wide world." Jungkook said while his hands stretched to his sides to show the superlative degree in the air. Taehyung gleefully giggled and hugged the male.

" Stupid koo.." Jungkook grinned widely and hugged the boy tightly to his chest.

■■■

Chrysanthemums and lavender borrowed their purple shade to the ground feeding them. The rejuvenating smell of Arabian Jasmines in the air attract birds and passionate animals to the little villa the men had built. Four houses were already constructed under the names of Namjoon, Yoongi, Suga and Jungkook. The General's house has been undergoing maintainence work as he never attempted to complete the work before nor had planned to stay. Well, his plans and priorities are now changing due to an eighteen year old boy.

" Taehyung-ahh, now since you got your own brother, won't you be no longer my soulmate?" Jimin nervously asked.

The two friends were plunged to offer camaraderie to Jung Hoseok as the latter promised to give a tour of the whole place without adult supervision. Jin was busy in the kitchen, preparing the best and scrumptious food for his brother while Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi offered their hands to help. Suga went away for his routine works that includes taking his horse for a ride and practicing a bit of what he loves and craves.

" Jimin ahh, why do you even ask that? You will always remain my annoyingly lovely soulmate." Taehyung said hugging the male.

" Tae, do you perceive that I changed, like you?" Jimin asked, his head still at the other's shoulder.

" Like me ?" Taehyung frowned.

" Yes. You look confident now. Much more happy with your brother and soon to be husband. Your smile seemed to be brightened, your skin glows with grace and the twinkle which only shows when you see your favourites is now a usual occurrence. You are so in love and that's evident in your aura." Jimin concluded which made Taehyung both ecstatic and shy.

" I don't know if he will end up marrying me. He only confessed so far." Taehyung said, tugging his hair behind his ears.

" Well, get ready to give your measurements for wedding dress then." Jimin said, giggling uncontrollably which Taehyung also joined in utter hope.

The duo resumed their walk, also in an attempt to find the leader aka Jung Hoseok who accompanied them.

After a short while,

"Look, Hoseok hyung. There is someone behind him too." Taehyung said pointing towards the treeside where Hoseok appeared to be bent and pressed on the tree trunk.

Jimin gasped and covered Taehyung's eyes in one stride.

" Chimmy.. remove it. Let me see who he is with. Is he in danger?" Taehyung said, trying to remove his short and tightly pressed hands.

" It's Suga hyung. They are... they are making lo..."

" FUCK ME HARDER SUCKER." A scream from Hoseok was heard and both the boys jumped back.

" Oh leave it. They are having wild sex in the open." Jimin defeatedly said and prodded Taehyung to return to the house.

" Jiminie, do you feel weird seeing them together? " Taehyung asked on their way back home.

" Honestly yes, but it's okay. They are two different persons and likes two different persons. I won't mind as long as he stays loyal to me." Jimin explained.

Yes, Park Jimin changed. He became matured, trying to accept what life is throwing in front of him rather than be an hot head and react to every situations like he did when he was younger. He became soft and gentle after he met Yoongi. His softness is clearly visible in his gestures and eyes which would never go unnoticed by Taehyung and that was how he found out about Jimin and Yoongi even before he had told about their relation.

" Jiminie, ..can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked timidly.

Jimin raised his eyebrows.

" What was that you told by o..open sex?" Taehyung hushed his sound towards the end. Jimin looked bewildered and shooed his best friend to home by replying the General will demonstrate when the right time comes.

■■■■■

The endeavoring fragrance of African Jasmines filled everyone with delight. Seokjin insisted Taehyung to sleep with him which the latter happily complied while two scornful faces turned grey.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm also a victim here." Namjoon whispered to Jungkook.

" Tell me Namjoon Hyung, how did you meet our Jin Hyung-ie?" Jimin asked, wrapping Yoongi's hands around his petite waist.

" It was during one of our military breaks that Jungkook, Yoongi and I came to visit my grandparents. I have received many letters until then about the new girl they have found from a calamity camp. I was a bit relieved that someone was there for them in my absence and wanted to check her authenticity. When we came here, your beloved brother was wearing a long tunic with flowers decorating his curls. He knocked my breath then and there." Namjoon snaked his arm around Jin's waist and pulled him closer.

" Let me tell the rest..." Jungkook volunteered.

" He was such a goody shoes that time. Often helping hyung with everything with a weirdly sweet smile on his face. It was after a few days only he told us his name and we were shocked when he said he likes to identify himself as a male but looks so freakishly beautiful in feminine clothes. Jin and I are of same age and we fought almost all the time. One day, I was craving for banana cake and asked him to bake for me. He straight away denied and we then ended up in a big fight where I lost control and he broke his heel. Do you remember that day, hyung? " Jungkook boasted which earned him with a smack from Seokjin.

" How can I forget that? I had to carry this beautiful person to the healing centre in bridal style and he was being obnoxiously careful in not letting his boobs touch my chest. That day, I took an oath that these boobs are definitely going to feed my babies one day." Namjoon snickered.

" Oh God! stop Joonie, my little dumpling is here..what he will think of your pervert ass?" Seokjin said, hiding his blush soaked face in Namjoon's chest.

" Well he will have to face extra pervertness from this bunny shit anyways." Suga commented to Hoseok.

" He used to have nightmares during our initial years of marriage. He wakes up late, trudging me to find a six year old boy. When I talk to him about it in the morning, he ignores me telling that's common for him to wake up hearing cries of a boy, calling him brother. Years have passed with the same nightmares haunting him and one day, he disclosed about his faint remembrance of his younger brother. He was in coma for a few months before my grandparents took him with them and I recapped from the letters that he was in a dilemma where he couldn't even remember his own name and age. It was only after Minji's birth, his nightmares came to a silent halt." Namjoon heaved a sigh, remembering the tear soaked face of his wife during the nights he had woken up wailing his heart out.

" It's because Minji reminds me of so much about you Taehyung ahh. Your obsession with strawberries and marshmallows, dumplings with spicy Ramen is evolved into her genes as such." Jin said with a smile and opened his hands for a welcoming hug for his brother.

Taehyung jumped into his hands, face thrust on the other's neck and inhaled the scent of family, his brother. Everyone around them smiled with admiration in their eyes, seeing the reunion of the Kim brothers. They let the brothers sleep close to each other and boarded to their peaceful abode.

💜 vote if you enjoy reading it 💜

Hello my 🦄 unicorns......

I'm really sorry for the delay, it's because of my work pressure. But I can ensure my lovely readers with two episodes per month.

..💕💕Thank you so much for your support and comments..

" Our pretty prince "🌸

" The bomber birthday shot" 🤌🏻

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

340K 23.2K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
951K 50.7K 56
Two bachelors stumble upon each other on a very wild night. Little did they know that one night can change their lives forever. The nation's best boy...
21K 725 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
484K 25.4K 85
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...