Coming Back To You | JENSOO [...

By jensooau

Kim Jisoo ran off from her family and her lover Jennie Kim. Jennie did everything to find Jisoo and to make h... More

Summary
Chapter One: The Unexpected
Chapter Two: Overdue Conversation🔞
Chapter Three: Coming Home
Chapter Four: Before I Left
Chapter Five: Putting It All Out There
Chapter Six: Secrets
Chapter Seven: Propositions and Requests
Chapter Eight: Quality Time🔞
Chapter Nine: Fun Times
Chapter Ten: Date Night🔞
Chapter Eleven: Fights, Admissions, and Searching for A.L.I.E.
Chapter Twelve: The Sunshine State
Chapter Thirteen: Under The Fireworks🔞
Chapter Fourteen: What is A.L.I.E.?🔞
Chapter Fifteen: Smut with Feelings🔞
Chapter Sixteen: The Ultrasound
Chapter Seventeen: Moving Day I🔞
Chapter Eighteen: Moving Day II
Chapter Nineteen: Explanations and Baseball Games🔞
Chapter Twenty: Happy Birthday, Jennie!🔞
Chapter Twenty-One: Yoshi and Lia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Expanding The Family🔞
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Unwelcome Guest🔞
Chapter Twenty-Five: Just Fluff
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Series of Unfortunate Events
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Welcome to the Family
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Day To Remember
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beautiful Family🔞

Chapter Twenty-Three: Sibling Squabbles and Fluff🔞

1.1K 55 20
By jensooau

"We have a doctor's appointment in the morning," Jennie said sitting on the couch.

"I thought it was Thursday," Jisoo replied.

"Tomorrow is Thursday," Jennie laughed.

Jisoo looked up at Jennie with a small frown.

"You're tired, you should go to bed." Jennie kissed Jisoo gently.

"I've been so busy with everything I guess I just lost track of time. I'll be there, my schedule for the morning is already clear." Jisoo stood from the couch stretching out. "I need a shower, love."

"I'll get the kids ready for bed and meet you in a little bit." Jennie stood up and walked with Jisoo up the stairs.

"NO YOSHI, CLEAN IT UP NOW!" Jennie and Jisoo exchanged glances and headed to the sound of Lia's raised voice.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Yoshi shouted back at his sister.

Jennie watched as Lia's hand raised to strike her younger brother. Jisoo was quick to stop her before she hit the boy beside her.

"We don't hit in this house," Jisoo said sternly looking down at Lia.

"He won't clean up the mess he made and--"

"We will deal with Yoshi, he's not your responsibility," Jennie spoke up moving into the room.

"Hitting is never acceptable, Lia." Jisoo picked up Yoshi and set him on her hip. "Did you make this mess Monkey?"

The little boy nodded into her shoulder but didn't speak. The fear on his face broke Jennie's heart as she watched the two brunettes move around the room.

"It's almost bedtime, your sister is right you need to clean up. But, raised voices and fighting will not be tolerated in this home. Do you understand?" Jisoo asked both children.

Both kids nodded their response before Jisoo set Yoshi back on the floor.

"You help him in here and talk to him. I'm going to take Lia with me for a chat." Jennie kissed Jisoo on the cheek before reaching out for Lia's hand.

The two made their way silently to the master bedroom.

"Jisu, why are you in here?" Jennie asked the little boy sitting in the middle of the bed.

"They're loud, Mommy." Jennie laughed at the exhausted response and motioned for him to climb out of the bed.

"Welcome to having siblings," Jennie said to the boy. "Go help Mama and Yoshi clean up, it's time for bed."

Once Jisu was out of the room, Jennie shut the door and motioned for Lia to sit with her on the bed.

"Do I get a spanking now?" Lia asked suddenly.

"We don't hit in this house, we talk," Jennie said quietly to the little girl beside her. "Why were you so upset that Yoshi wouldn't clean up?"

"If we don't keep everything clean, you'll send us away." Lia sniffled into Jennie's side.

"We're not going to send you away. You have to understand that you're safe here now. Even if that were a possibility? Why did you think it's okay to hit him?" Jennie rubbed circles on the girl's back.

"Daddy said the best way to make people do what they are supposed to do is to make them."

"Is that how he made you do what he wanted?"

"Yes, I just wanted Yoshi to be good so you'd keep us."

"Listen to me, whether you're good or bad you are NOT going anywhere. I promise you, we will do everything in our power to keep you here and safe. But there is no hitting allowed, do you understand?"

Lia nodded into her side as she began to cry.

"I think you should go say sorry to your brother. You didn't like when your dad hit you did you?" Lia shook her head. "Let's go talk to him and then it's time for bed."

"Aunt Jennie?" Lia called out to her as she stood from the bed. Jennie turned her eyes back to the little girl. "Am I in trouble?"

"Not this time, but next time you will be," Jennie said gently.

"If you don't hit me, then what happens?"

"The same thing that happens with the boys. It depends on what you're in trouble for but if it's for hitting you will be grounded immediately."

"What's grounded?"

"Something that I hated when I was a kid. No TV, no games, no dessert, no art..." Jennie heard the gasp beside her. "Being grounded is no fun."

"I don't want to be grounded, Aunt Jennie." Jennie wanted to laugh at the seriousness on Lia's face but held back.

"Then you need to be a big girl and go apologize. If you feel angry you come to talk to us about it but you do not hit. Okay?"

"Okay."

The two walked out of the room and back to Jisu's now clean room. Jennie watched as Lia walked over to Yoshi and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm sorry Yoshi, I love you," Lia whispered to her brother.

"I love you, too" Yoshi responded.

"Everyone in their blankies, it's story time," Jisoo called out tossing Jisu onto his bed.

Jisu laughed and climbed under the covers as Jisoo placed kisses all over his face. Once Jisoo gave a series of kisses to the other two, she turned to leave the room.

Jennie positioned herself on Jisu's bed and opened the book he handed her. She pushed her thoughts of the night's drama from her mind as she began to read to the kids sprawled out around her.

-

"I know hitting amongst siblings is normal, but should we be worried about Lia and Yoshi?" Jennie's asked as she slipped into bed beside Jisoo.

"We should get them therapists just in case. Mom suggested it when all of this started but I forgot." Jisoo said closing her book and turning to Jennie. "There haven't been any problems until tonight, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

"We should get Jisu one too for a bit to make sure he's coping with the adjustment." Jennie ran her fingers under Jisoo's shirt outlining her abs.

"I can call around tomorrow after our appointment." Jisoo kissed Jennie gently. "I can't believe you're already 26 weeks. I'm so excited to see them on the screen."

"I'm ready for them to come out, I feel like a whale." Jennie groaned into her neck.

"You're the sexiest whale I've ever seen," Jisoo chuckled when Jennie swatted her stomach.

"It's not funny! I still have 16 weeks and pretty soon we won't even be able to have sex!" Jisoo's laugh grew louder at Jennie's pout that accompanied her words.

"Other than the weird foods you eat, this pregnancy hasn't been too bad," Jisoo said relaxing into her pillows and rubbing Jennie's stomach. "Besides, we've been pretty creative with our positions I'm sure we will make it work."

"But you can't even pick me up now." Jennie turned her face up so Jisoo could see her pout.

"Just because I don't doesn't mean I can't," Jisoo huffed.

As if to prove her point, Jisoo jumped up and lifted Jennie into her arms.

"You're not too heavy to lift, I just don't want to hurt you or the babies. You're not a whale and I've never been more attracted to you than I am right now." Jisoo shifted Jennie so she could kiss her. "I don't want to hear any more negativity from that pretty little mouth of yours."

Jisoo laid Jennie back on the bed and moved to her side so she wouldn't squish her stomach. Wrapping her arms around the girl beside her, she dragged her lips down the back of Jennie's neck.

"I love you," Jisoo whispered.

"I love you more," Jennie responded turning her head to capture Jisoo's lips with her own.

The two girls exchanged light kisses over the next few minutes before falling asleep.

-

"Those are our babies, love." Jisoo smiled down at Jennie.

Using her thumb, Jisoo whipped a tear falling from Jennie's eye and bent over to kiss her.

"Have you decided if you want to know the sex or not?" Sooyoung asked the woman.

"We do," Jennie said with excitement in her tone.

Jisoo focused on Jennie's eyes as they searched the screen. Jennie's eyes were bright and wide with joy. Jisoo smiled at her beautiful girlfriend before turning her attention back to the doctor.

"Congratulations ladies, you're having two little girls." Sooyoung smiled at them.

Jisoo turned her head in time to see the beautiful smile cross Jennie's face. Jennie lifted her head and kissed Jisoo hard.

"Two little girls," Jennie whispered against her lips.

"Mini versions of you," Jisoo chuckled.

"If they look anything like Jisu they will be 100% you!" Jennie huffed but couldn't form the pout Jisoo saw her trying to put on her face.

Sooyoung cleaned up around them as the girls whispered sweet nothings to each other.

"Here are two copies of the ultrasound. The babies are both healthy and growing at an appropriate rate. Jennie if you have any questions or trouble, feel free to call me." Sooyoung spoke before heading to the door. "I'll see you both next month."

Jisoo helped Jennie sit up and get dressed. The two girls worked together quickly so they could leave.

"Do you want to get lunch before I have to leave for work?" Jisoo asked as she guided Jennie to the receptionist area.

"I want something else, Take me home Chu," Jennie whispered in her ear making Jisoo shiver.

-

July 2017

Jisoo's lips felt like they were everywhere at once. Her hands roamed freely leaving goosebumps on Jennie's skin.

Jennie felt herself being consumed by the feeling of lips trailing up her spine. Hands gently ran over her shoulders and began to massage her tense muscles.

Jennie was turned on her side as the tension of the day was released from her body. Hands worked the muscles of her back and lips found her neck at a slow pace.

Jennie's back arched as fingers worked at a sensitive spot. She shivered when teeth grazed her neck. Jennie was in heaven from the gentle caressing of the girl behind her.

Hands roamed her hips and fingers left a trail of fire as they dipped down between her thighs. Jennie felt her breath hitch in her chest and she gasped for air. Fingers slid down her wet slit as a tongue circled her ear.

Jennie turned her head to capture a gentle mouth with her own. Fingers slid easily inside of her and she let out a breathless moan. The lips against hers curved into a smile as Jennie tried to deepen the kiss.

A strong arm lifted her gently placing her on her back on top of the body beneath her. She could feel the hard cock twitch against her ass as the hand that wasn't buried inside her made its way to her breasts.

Fingers circled a nipple as a thumb rubbed against her clit. Jennie's body shook from the jolt that coursed through her. Teeth grazed the back of her neck and fingers slid slowly in and out of her.

Jennie moaned when she felt Jisoo twitching against her. Grinding her hips down, she felt the girl groan into her neck. Shifting herself so that she was spread open, Jennie gave Jisoo more room to explore her body.

The straining cock replaced fingers and Jennie gasped in ecstasy. Feeling Jisoo moving slowly in and out of her in the new position made Jennie cum too soon. Hips kept thrusting slowly against her helping her ride out her orgasm.

She could feel her juices running out of her as strong hands continued to play with both nipples. Relaxing her body into her fiancé, Jennie allowed Jisoo to control the pace and work her body to another orgasm.

The quiet room was filled with passionate moans and declarations of love as Jisoo continued to please her. Jennie felt Jisoo's hips falter as the coil in her stomach tightened.

A thumb brushed across her clit and Jennie let out a strangled cry. The second swipe of a thumb before it pressed down was accompanied by kisses being peppered across her neck. Jennie fell apart with a moan and felt the air escape her mouth on her.

Feeling Jisoo release into her, Jennie shook hard. Her pussy clamped down on the cock inside of her and milked it until it went soft.

Fingers continued playing with her hardened nipple and clit at the same time. The sensation threw Jennie into another orgasm and her body curled into a ball on her side too sensitive to continue.

Hands rubbed her back soothingly and kisses were placed on her cheeks as her body shook.

Jennie felt the blankets being pulled over her and rolled back slightly halfway onto the warm body next to her. Strong arms enveloped her and Jennie relaxed into the embrace.

"Sleep well, my love." Jennie heard as she drifted off into a deep slumber.

-

The next morning, Jennie woke up with the urge to pee. She hastily untangled herself from Jisoo and tried to roll out of bed. Struggling, Jennie slapped Jisoo on the shoulder.

"What? What's wrong?" Jisoo sat up groggily.

"Help me up, I have to pee," Jennie whined trying and failing to get out of bed.

"Careful, love," Jisoo said gently pushing Jennie up and helping her stand.

Jennie grunted as she waddled to the bathroom as quickly as she could. She was unamused by the silent laughter she heard from the bed but continued on her mission.

Finishing up, Jennie finally laid back on the bed. She relaxed into the pillows beneath her and looked at the time. It was 6 and Jennie groaned knowing Jisoo would be leaving soon.

"Good morning, love. Why are you groaning so much?" Jisoo wrapped her arms around her.

"I can't even get myself out of bed now!" Jennie exclaimed in frustration slapping Jisoo's hands from her stomach.

"Well you're 32 weeks pregnant with twins, it's okay to need help sometimes." Jisoo chuckled into her neck.

"I'm worn out and it's your fault," Jennie grumbled.

"Then go back to sleep, I can take the kids to their activities." Jisoo was always so thoughtful and it was hard to stay grumpy when she was so willing to do everything for Jennie.

"It's Lia's birthday, I promised her a girl's day," Jennie responded turning her head to face Jisoo.

Jisoo's lips brushed against hers in a sweet kiss that didn't last long enough.

"Dinner at my parents tonight, your dad's bringing the cake," Jisoo said as she slipped out of bed. "I'll take the boys to daycare and leave Lia with you."

"Will you help me bathe first?" Jennie asked sweetly.

"We can shower together," Jisoo said helping Jennie back out of bed.

"You spoil me," Jennie kissed Jisoo before heading to the bathroom.

"I know," Jisoo replied with a cocky wink when Jennie faced her again.

The two prepared for their day together before waking up two cranky boys and readying them for the day ahead.

-

"Why haven't you called your mother yet?" Seunghyun asked when he sat beside Jennie on the couch.

"I've been busy. I doubt she's noticed, she hasn't called me either." Jennie responded irritably.

It felt like she was always on edge these days and she had to keep herself from snapping at people constantly.

"She's been waiting for your call since your birthday, that was a little over 2 months ago." Seunghyun continued despite her attitude.

"I know when my birthday is, She doesn't since she didn't even message me until two days after."

"I doubt she could forget your birthday after you took your sweet time coming out." Seunghyun laughed and Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Today isn't about wherever you're going with this dad. Today is about Lia, this can wait." Jennie said as she used all her strength to get up from the couch. Her pregnancy was making it hard to get up quickly without his help and it frustrated her more.

Walking into the kitchen, Jennie spotted cookies in the corner and headed towards them.

"If you spoil your dinner, I will not be happy Jennie." Dara's voice rang from behind her.

"I always have room for pasta, even when I'm not eating for three." Jennie smiled as she turned around with a cookie in her mouth.

Dara asked her before wrapping her in a hug.

"Where's the birthday girl?" A loud shout called through the house interrupting them.

"Outside with Jisoo and the boys," Jennie responded, stealing another cookie once Indra turned away.

"All the kids just ran into the living room with Dad and Donghyuk Oppa," Jisoo said wrapping her arms around Jennie.

Jennie jumped slightly, at the sudden presence of her girlfriend before she relaxed into the embrace, Jennie shared her cookie with Jisoo.

"Hey Chaeyoung," Jisoo said as the blonde hugged the two of them. "How have you been?"

"Great, I decided to go back to school and I start in August." Chaeyoung smiled at the girls cuddled in the corner.

"That's awesome, what are you studying?" Jennie asked as Dara removed the cookies from beside her with a stern look.

"She got into the SNU law program," Lisa said walking into the room with a now 4-month-old Ryujin in her arms.

"I'm proud of you Chaeng," Dara kissed Chaeyoung's cheek. "Now everyone out of my kitchen, dinner will be ready in five minutes."

"I'll set the table," Chaeyoung said.

"I'll help," Jisoo offered.

"I'll get the kids cleaned up," Jennie kissed Jisoo and walked to the living room.

Walking into the living room, Jennie's eyes landed on three grown men crawling around the floor each with a child attached to their back.

"What's going on in here?" Jennie asked in amusement.

"Pony rides," Lia exclaimed.

"Dad is going to break a hip," Wendy said from the couch.

Jennie's eyes zoned in on Jiyong and Donghyuk as they raced across the floor with the boys shouting commands from their backs.

"I hate to end all the shenanigans but dinners are almost ready. It's time for everyone to wash their hands," Jennie said.

The groans of the kids rang through the room mixing with grunts from Donghyuk, Jiyong, and Seunghyun.

"I'll take them," Wendy offered standing from the couch.

Grateful, Jennie made her way into the dining area and sat down with a relieved sigh. The day spent shopping and playing with Lia had taken a lot out of her and now she was exhausted.

Feeling hands kneading at the stress in her muscles, Jennie relaxed back into her seat.

"Mommy, grandma made spaghetti for dinner," Jisu said running into the room and sitting to her left.

"Spaghetti sweetie," Jennie gently corrected.

Yoshi and Lia clamored into the room arguing about who sat where. Feeling hands leave her shoulders, Jennie let out a whine. Hearing Jisoo chuckle, Jennie turned her head in time to see a wink thrown her way that made her breath hitch.

Jisoo sat Lia to Jennie's right and moved to sit between Yoshi and Lia.

"Smile," Wendy said from across the table snapping pictures of the family of five. Lia beaming up at the camera from the middle.

Once everyone sat down, dinner was served and conversation was relaxed. The three kids kept everyone laughing with stories of their day and their adventures with each other. Smiles got brighter when Dara brought in the cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to Lia.

"Make a wish Little One," Jisoo whispered into the little girl's ear.

"I wish you would be my mama and Jennie my mommy," Lia said before blowing out her candles.

Jennie felt tears forming in her eyes and leaned over to kiss Lia's hair.

"Is that what you want to call us?" Jisoo asked the little girl.

"Yes," Lia looked up shyly.

The room around them was silent as Jennie continued to cry.

"We love you," Jennie hugged Lia tightly. "Both of you," she reached over ruffling Yoshi's hair.

"All of you," Jisoo added picking up Jisu and Yoshi settling them both on her hips. "If you want to call us mommy and mama then you can."

"You are their mommies," Jisu said with a confused look on his face. "They have their rooms."

"We are," Jennie confirmed looking over at her son who was now sitting on Jisoo's lap.

The sound of the doorbell interrupted their moment and heads turned to the door.

"Were we expecting someone?" Jiyong asked.

"No," Dara replied standing up and walking towards the front door.

Jennie watched as Jisoo rose from the table setting both boys in the seat beside her.

All the adults at the table stood up when they heard shuffling behind them. Turning in her seat, Jennie's blood ran cold at the sight of the person standing in the doorway.

•••

A/N: Any guess who could it be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.8K 35
She was obsessed with her smile, her body and everything 'bout her. [Eng version] Forgive me for my English, feel free to correct me so I can improve...
290K 10.4K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️ I wrote some weird stuff in here so be prepared. You've been warned :) May god bless your eyes if read this book They're in col...
48.5K 1K 23
Emmie was only 18 years old when she was committed to a hospital for hearing voices. She believes she has found her freedom when she's finally escape...
7.5K 385 29
Chou Tzuyu is JYP's quiet girl. She doesn't talk or interact with anyone because she'd rather stay quiet then let anyone else know her secret. Sana h...