Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Special Chapter

EPILOGUE

3K 113 25
By levisky123

Note: Thank you very much for reading Gaston and Carmella's story. This will be the last chapter and I'm gonna be writing next the POV of Sadro with Loving Alexandria Martin. But I'm gonna be taking a one week break as usual before getting back with it. Hope you will support it.

Maraming salamat po!

"What about your trip to the U.S this month, August?"

"It's 'we'…you'll come with me of course." Papa demanded.

I looked at my parents as they planned their business trips.

Mom made a face. "No. If it's in Asian countries, then sasama ako." Dad looked at her pleadingly, but Moms face remained too serious.

"Ma…Pa…" Mom and Dad both looked at me as I called them out during one of our dinners. 

I looked at them seriously. Huminga ako ng malalim at binaba ang hawak kong kubyertos.

"Ma, Pa...I'm gonna be pursuing psychology." With conviction and all seriousness, I informed them about my future plan.

And as expected. They both looked shocked as they looked at each other, then back to me.

"Anak...what is this all about? What about industrial engineering?" Mom asked, almost panicking. But Papa held her hand on the table.

"Can I take Psychology, instead? I had a change of heart. I want to become a Doctor." I casually responded.

Mom cleared her throat while Dad remained looking at me seriously. "Why the sudden change then...hindi ka naman namin pinagbabawalan pero…"

I swallowed hard as I felt the lump on my throat. I avoided their gazes then just looked at my almost empty plate.

"I...I just like it...It caught my interest." Pagsasawalang bahala ko kahit alam ko ang rason ng lahat ng ito.

That night, that dinner. They didn't have the choice but to support me. They didn't question me further.

That is why, I became active as a volunteer and I also became an organiser for free counselling around the metro and nearby provinces. It became my passion...and it's all because of her.

Mom and Dad watched me do it all. Hindi sila nagsalita. Hindi nila ako pinigilan. They even started donating to different institutions concerning mental health issues just to support what I love. But I could tell that they are not convinced with my reason at all.

"Anak…" I heard a knock and my Mom's voice outside of my door. We just finished dinner and I came home today for the weekend.

I opened the door for her. I looked at her eyes as she looked at me worriedly.

"Anak...can we talk?" Her teary eyes told me that something is bothering her. No. She's been looking at me like this starting that day. She is worried and I feel bad because it's all about me.

Unti-unti akong tumango. We headed to my balcony as we both stared at the full moon above us.

She cleared her throat and so I looked at her. "May problema ka ba, nak?" She asked me carefully and gave me an unsure smile.

"Wala po." I answered her. And of course I am lying. I know what the problem is.

But I am probably the problem here. 'Cause up until I feel useless. Utterly useless.

She stepped forward and caressed my face. She looked at me with concern and teary eyes.

"Anak naman...Mama mo ako...alam ko may problem ka…" This time she cried and held my shirt tightly.

"I know that it's about Ada...you changed since you two broke up." She cried harder. "Alam ko, anak...nararamdaman ko...kahit palagi kang nakangiti alam ko..."

It hurt to see her this way. And it's all my fault. Pero anong magagawa ko? I don't even know what to do with myself.

I pulled her closer to mine and hugged her. "I'm gonna be okay, Ma." My eyes got misty too and I don't know if my words were true enough.

I don't know what changed in me either. I am still smiling...I am still with my friends...but somehow, I still feel a huge hollow inside me. I felt like I can't complete myself no matter what I do, no matter what I put inside to make myself complete again. Nothing can fill it. And my parents knew all of it.

But still, I did my best to carry on with my everyday life...pinipigil na isipin siya. I surrounded myself with happy and outgoing people, hoping that I could ride in with their happiness too.

Hoping that someday, we'll see eachother again...and I'll always hope she is in a good condition.

I wasn't a religious person. I never prayed for myself, but I prayed hard for her. For her safety and for her life to go on. Dahil hindi ko ata kakayanin kung nabalitaan ko na lang isang araw...I just know that it will be the end of me too.

Her struggle is my struggle and her pain is my pain.

"Anak, handa ka na ba para bukas?" Papa asked me as we had our dinner outside.

I wiped my lips with my napkin and looked at him seriously. "Opo."

Mama looked at me worriedly. "You're gonna be the CEO, anak, are you sure you can still do both of your jobs after it? How about your health?"

I looked at Mom and smiled warmly. "Of course, Ma. No need to worry."

Mom doesn't need to worry. I would be reserving my weekends for my sessions and counselling , and for weekdays, for the company. I can manage it.

The day I became a Doctor was one of my greatest achievements in life. Not because of the title. Not because I worked hard for it, had sleepless nights for it...but because I felt like I could help her now.

For once...I didn't feel useless.

Pakiramdam ko kapag may natutulungan akong ibang tao...natutulungan ko rin siya. I felt alive. It is fulfilling.

I looked at Papa again seriously. Ummm...she is working there right? So it only means that I would be her Boss? Well, I am very strict. But maybe…she could be my....friend...and I'll be good?

I almost held into my temple tightly with my advanced thinking. I haven't seen her in years and here I am...fuck...I need to calm myself.

That is why the next morning. I prepared so freaking hard. I woke up so early just to have my exercise, I needed to look ripped and so I took my weights. I also jogged and did my reps. Lahat ng iyon ginawa ko.

And when I took a shower. From head to toe, I made sure that I am clean. I made my clothes iron to its finest, with no single wrinkle on sight. I made sure I wore my new shoes and watch. I made sure that my outfit that day was the best of the best. And I almost take a bath with my perfume.

Only for her to take a vacation.

She is on a freaking vacation! For a week! Just how is that?! I could feel anger rising up and my patience thinning up as I sat on my chair, as the newly appointed CEO.

And for what? Maghihintay pa ako ng isang linggo? Fuck!

"S-Sir---"

I piercingly looked at Jess in front. "What?!" Well, I am angry.

I saw him swallow hard. "Sir baka mapunit niyo po yung kontrata." He nervously pointed to the paper that I am nearly crumpling. Kaagad ko itong binitawan.

I leaned on my swivel chair trying to calm my nerves as I loosened my tie. This is really getting me out of nowhere.

And it didn't end there. It continued for days. Papa is already strict but I am on a different level. I worked so freaking hard for years, I pushed myself to my limits, and here I am today. Kaya ako ng pabagal-bagal.

"Tell them to advance their work, and I need to see the reports now." I instructed Jess over the phone.

"Pero, Sir. Hindi pa naman po deadline ngayon?" He asked unsurely

"Then tell them to vacate their seats if they can't present the report." I fired back.

I heard him gasp. "Pero, Sir?"

"How about Miss Ada, is she here now?" I asked instead.

"Sir bakit niyo po araw-araw na tinatanong kung nandito na si Ma'am Ada? One week po siyang mawawala." I could hear his curiosity on the other line.

I was quite taken back with his question, and cleared my throat. "Nothing." And I went back to signing papers.

And on the next day. And the next day.

"Edit the whole report, it is all wrong and get out." The employee hurriedly got out as I almost threw away the submitted report.

"Sir?" Jess asked as he remained standing in front.

"What again?!" I didn't look at him, instead I looked at my monitor trying to check again another mistaked with the submitted reports.

"Sir nakabalik na po pala si Ma'am Ada ngayong araw." He informed me seriously.

I stopped scrolling the document and cleared my throat. I tried to remain as calm as possible but I could feel my insides trembling and...rejoicing.

"We'll have our meeting for lunch right?" I asked instead without looking at him.

"Yes, Sir."

I fixed my things as we both got out of the office. Maybe I'll see her later? But who the hell am I meeting today for lunch? It should have been her! We could have our lunch together today. I could feel my anger rising again.

Pwede ko naman siyang ipatawag sa opisina? Well, I need to see her…'cause I need to give her another work? Another report. Yup that is right. I should do it.

We entered the elevator but soon it stopped. I looked in front seriously and I thought I'm gonna see another scared employee but no...I saw her instead...with a fucking man!

I looked at them coldly. Well, this isn't great for me. Who is this man? And why is she with her?

But her eyes...her eyes quite change. It wasn't that cold anymore...it felt alive...and I could feel how relieved I was to see her this way. She is alive, just right in front of my eyes.

And she is still...gorgeous...does she have a boyfriend now? Bigla atang sumikip ang dibdib ko sa sariling naisip.

As much as I wanted to see her more, she decided to occupy the farthest part of the elevator from me. Fine. If that's what she wants.

"Are you fine, Eng. Ada?" I heard the man ask her with concern.

I took it as my cue to look back at her. But as soon as she whispered something to him, I felt like my patience had run out and I could feel my anger boiling.

Why is she even whispering like that? Ano? Para silang ang magkarinigan? She wasn't like this before! She doesn't even want anyone to be close with her.

And to see her allow this man to touch her elbow made me more angry. Just how? Ang tagal kong nagtiis na hawakan siya!

She isn't a physical person! Kaya paanong nagpapahawak na lang siya ng basta-basta ngayon?

Life isn't fair.

The next morning, I prepared hard again. I repeated my routine the first time that we were supposed to meet. I made sure I've got the best impression from her.

And just before lunch time, I called Jess to come in. I can't help but smirk with my own thoughts.

"Jess, call Miss Ada to my office for the budget report." I instructed him

He called her and I just needed to wait. I will see her again, I could feel excitement rushing through my veins and the way my heart pumps faster.

Huminga ako ng malalim. I checked my face and made sure that I looked extra handsome today. I also fixed my white dress shirt, making sure that I'm dressed well.

Now, what should I do? Should I greet her formally? Coldly? Warmly? I suddenly panicked because I suddenly didn't know what to do. Fuck! I already made plans for this.

And before I could even decide, I heard voices outside and didn't have a choice but to act like I am busy with my papers.

I heard her footsteps as she neared me and every second past, I felt like my heart was gonna explode.

I am suddenly afraid and nervous to talk and look at her. 'Come on, Gaston!'

I breathed in deeply and bravely looked at her...checking me out?

She is checking me out isn't she? The way her eyes travelled to my face and with the hint of amazement on her eyes made me realize she really is checking me out.

What the fuck! She never checked me out before! She never commented nor praised my physical appearance...and to see her see me this way made me feel something...and I am suddenly hard down there.

"Done checking me out?" I asked, smirking and suddenly confident with my body.

And bravo, she didn't deny nor confirm it...so as assuming as I am, I'll take it as 'yes' from her.

"Take a seat Miss…or is it Mrs.?" I asked again. Well, I made sure she is a Miss but I still wanted to hear it personally from her.

"Miss, Sir." And bravo again...I could feel how my chest could breathe freely with her answer.

Maybe we could change that...Mrs. Esquivel sounds good with her name...just saying.

But it didn't end there. That was her first strike. And I didn't expect to see them again together the next day, whispering to each other again while we were in a meeting, second strike from her.

I didn't know my patience was this long. Pero alam ko konting konti na lang...I might fire someone now at this point.

I called her out after our meeting after seeing them together again.

"And that includes chatting, flirting, and whispering during the meeting." I don't care if my tone was malicious. I hate it so much. I hate it to the core.

Her mouth hung open with my accusation. But she quickly fixed it.

"Yes, Sir." She plainly responded.

I really hate how he calls me 'Sir' too. I really really hate it. It sounds too professional… I want her to call me with something personal and...intimate...just for the two of us.

And she is not denying it! May relasyon sila? Why are they so close to each other?! Why is she allowing him to casually approach her like they knew each other for a long time?

And she strikes again! And what's his name? Eng. Alfredo? They have the guts to talk about the so-called 'admiration' of him for her. Right in front of me.

"Alam mo kasi Sir, pareho silang single at sila na lang ang walang asawa sa opisina namin." One of the employees talked about them.

Kaagad na ang init ang ulo sa mga sinasabi nila. Just why? I don't understand.

But looking at her shy expression now...kaagad akong napatulala...she likes him? Nagkakagusto na ba siya sa kanya...am I late? Pero hindi pa ako naka pagsisimula.

"Well, I have liked her for a really long time now." He confessed right in front of us.

Mas lalo kong nakitaan ng pagkabigla at pamumula ng kanyang mukha. I swallowed hard. I felt like I was seeing my own end as I looked at her shy expression.

No, this isn't the end yet. May pag asa pa ako. He just confessed, I can compete but I need to move now.

But I thought that would be the end of it. 'Cause I totally lost my mind when the two of them got on a date in Tagaytay! Where we had our first date!

And she denied my invitation for dinner for that freaking boy! That was my last straw...and I just burst out after seeing how good she looks for their dinner. She definitely prepared for it. At nakakaselos na ng sobra!

"The fact that you went out, had dinner with him and you took your time getting ready and that you dressed beautifully, enjoyed your dinner with him and then he drive you here is a fucking problem!"

I don't know. I just lost it all. I was panting heavily after I shouted at her. This is just unforgivable...kahit na wala naman silang masamang ginagawa.

"Did you enjoy the fucking dinner with that boy, huh?" I asked, irritated but I was praying deep inside.

I was praying that she'll say no, dahil hindi ko alam kung anong magagawa ko kapag iba ang sinagot niya sa akin. I can't take it. Just say no and I'll forget all the past things that you did with him, I forget the way he touches you, and the way you two whisper to each other, just please say no.

"I just met him tonight because...I wanted him to stop wasting his time and effort on me. That I don't like him."

And the heavens totally answered my prayer.

Akala ko makakasimula na ulit ako...but then the phone call with her Auntie happened after she had an emergency from La Union.

She has a child.

"Pasensya na po sa tawag pero...nakarating na po ba si Carmella diyan sa La Union?"

I was nervous, I couldn't sleep knowing that she didn't text me yet if she had already arrived there. And she is not answering my messages and calls.

"Ay oo, Iho. Nandito na si Mella at binabantayan ang anak niyang na hospital. Maraming salamat sa pagpayag sa kaya…."

I didn't hear her next words after that. My mind went totally blank as I processed her words about her emergency.

She has a child! Nagkaanak siya!

I closed my eyes tightly. This isn't real, this isn't real. I repeated it in my head.

I laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I breathed in deeply.

She has a child...but who is the father? Walang nangyari sa amin! Did she get into another relationship after me? Why isn't she married yet? Iniwan ba siya?

I need to ask her personally. I need her words. But whatever it is...kung wala na sila ng kinakasama niya o ng Tatay ng anak niya...I could be the father. Ako lang ang pwede, wala ng iba.

But what pisses me off when I had the courage to confront her was she doesn't know who the father is. Just how ridiculous is that?! She had sex with someone yet she doesn't know who it was?

"You fucking dont know who the father is, huh?" I asked, my patience running out.

"Mama never told us kung sino ang nakabuntis sa kanya."

My mouth and brain was shut as soon as she responded to me clearly. I looked at her wide eyed.

She isn't the mother? And Calyx was his brother! Masyado lang talaga akong assumero.

Parang akong nanghihina na hindi sa nalaman. And all I want just right now is to be her boyfriend. Inip na inip na ako. God! I didn't know I could last this long, I should give myself a pat on the back.

So I started pursuing her again. The congress wasn't totally a lie but...and I just need to talk to Mrs. Ramirez for that matter.

"So you love her?" Manghang tanong ni Mrs.Ramirez sa akin.

"Yes, Ma'am, so I just need you to lie to her…" I looked at her as we both seated down on my office sofa

She shook her head like she couldn't believe what I just said.

"Then why not direct and invite her...Carmella definitely deserves the spot." She asked eagerly.

Huminga ako ng malalim. "I am afraid...that she will turn me down as soon as I say that she is the first option."

"Ohhhh…" Mrs. Ramirez looked at me unsurely.

But at the end of the conversation, she agreed to what I planned.

"Gaston lumayo ka nga, masyado kang madikit!"

"No...we are married and we'll announce it as soon as we enter the lobby.

Mas lalo ko pa siyang hinapit palapit sa akin. She didn't protest anymore and let my hands snaked her tiny waist as we both entered the lobby.

Their eyes were all on us as we both reached the entrance. Well, the news probably has reached everyone. My confirmation is still a must.

"Okay, everyone...please gather here for a moment." I shouted.

Kaagad na nagsilapitan ang mga empleyado. I looked at Carmela beside me as she looked at me unsurely, as if she was regretting agreeing to this plan. Pero wala na siyang takas.

"I just want to announce that...Carmella and I are already married…" I happily and confidently announced,

I heard their gasp and their shocked faces were very evident.

"...that's all. Thank you for listening and have a good day!"

I hope the men who kept on pestering her inbox and messenger have a good day too. But too bad for them…'cause I am actually married to their interest now...she is mine now...and I could definitely do things if they still try to advance on her.

The sea of employees made a way for us as I pulled her to my private elevator. They all smiled and greeted us but as soon as we got inside the elevator and the door closed.

I pulled her nape and kissed her passionately on the lips. I heard her gasp but as soon as I started moving my lips she responded too.

Fuck! Can we do it inside? I could do something about it...or probably in my office?

When she ran out of air, we stopped kissing, and the elevator opened. I looked at Jess's desk and he wasn't there.

Napangisi ako. I didn't wait a second and carried her bridal style.

"Gaston! Anong ginagawa mo?!" She protested but she still clung on my neck.

I smirked at her more and locked my office door from the inside. I kissed her fervently and made her lie down on my sofa.

I spread her legs and as I put myself in between kissing her soundly. "Bibinyagan natin opisina ko ngayon."

She stopped kissing me as I muttered it to her. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa akin. "Gas---"

Before she could even protest I kissed her again.

This is what it is. No other option for her. Ako lang ang para sa kanya at wala ng iba. I deserve her. I deserve her expensive smile, attention, her expression...all of her, especially her love...I deserved all of it. We deserve each other.

And we are in love with each other. That's the important thing, and my life shall be complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 534 29
Teasing me with his breath, he enveloped me with his intense masculine aura."Don't cry. Crying won't help today." - After getting drunk, I went to re...
733 49 17
Felix Romano ceo of Romano industries is 6'2, 28 years old, he's a cold calculator, doesn't let anyone into his life or personal world apart from his...
17.1K 701 50
THAT COMPANY YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR IS AN AMAZING JOB, YOU ARE THE CEOs ASSISTANT, THERE IS SOMETHING ODD ABOUT HIM YOU ALWA...
3.4K 177 36
Blair: My brother likes me. The way he looked at me gradually changed, from looking at a child to a man's desire for a woman. I like him too, becaus...