YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

sangeet

392 11 16
By BTS7armyGurl

First of all...I am sorry...this chapter/part will contain some/few scenes that are already added up in my last ff...sorry for that...i couldn't think much for the sangeet so i add some of the scenes which are included in my other ff...sorry !

Taehyung - Any help you need Madam ?
Yn - Na..thanks for asking.
Taehyung - Ok now what are you going to do ?
Yn - I am actually hungry...hehe.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Got it...wait, let me bring something for you, you go and sit there.
Yn (smile) - Okie.

Jimin was also made to apply the mehndi on his hand till wrist like the way groom does..As soon as everyone's mehndi were getting dry, they were either going back to prepare for the dance and music evening-night function, Sangeet or were going to eat something.

Taehyung - Here you go, meri Jaan.

he brought few snacks for her, he seated beside her and made her eat from his hands...Photographer/Cameraman came and started to click their photos...Taehyung and Yn looked at each other trying to control their laugh and getting confuse whether they should eat or not but Taehyung continued to feed her.

Yn - should we stop ?

She asked the camera man while laughing.

Cameraman - No, you just feed her and you show your hands like that, like your mehndi hands and him feeding you like caring.
Taehyung - Oh ok.

Camera man clicked few pictures of them and then went from there while taehyung and Yn smiled to each other, controlling their laugh.

[TIME SKIP]

Ruhi's mehndi was done, and her photos were clicked too....She was waiting to meet Jimin but still can't as her mehndi first needs to dry full...In the crowd, her eyes were just searching for him.

Jungkook - What happened ruhi ? Searching for anyone ?
Ruhi - Jungkook-ah, can you call Jimin ?
Jungkook - Oh sure, let me bring him here.

Jungkook went from there and saw Jimin talking with harleen.

Jungkook - Bro

he kept his arm around Jimin's shoulder and made him side excusing from harleen.

Jungkook - Your love is waiting there and here you are talking with my love...hmm !?
Jimin - Yah Jungkook, I only love ruhi, don't think wrong or get jealous.
Jungkook - Arey I know...leave it, go and talk to ruhi.
Jimin - ya.

Harleen - Did ruhi call him ?
Jungkook - Yes... btw, what were you talking to him ?
Harleen - Just teasing him.

Jungkook nodded to her while she started to tease him like the way he did.

Harleen - Why you asked tho ? Wait.

She got closer to him while making sure her mehndi won't get ruin on touching him...On getting closer to him, She eyed him to bend down to her little and he did she then spoke in his ear.

Harleen - Did you by chance....got jealous ?

Jungkook got confuse and thought for sometimes, while she kissed his cheek, and backed off completely from him while he blushed a little.

Jungkook - I didn't get jealous...and why would I be with my own brother ?
Harleen - Hmm..point actually..anyways leave it...Bye. Jungkook - Bye bye.

Harleen left from there, he walked around for sometimes talking to few of his friends and all.

Ruhi - Yah, where have you been...hn !!
Jimin (pout) - Sorry baby, Mom wasn't allowing me only to come before, else I would have come to meet you.
Ruhi - leave it now.

Ruhi was still sitting on her place, Jimin then kissed her forehead without touching her, as he even had mehndi in his hands and ruhi too had it...They smiled and continued with their talks.

Time skip
In the evening

It was the time now for the Sangeet night, all the ladies and girl's mehndi were dried, mostly were getting ready in their rooms while few were already ready and were leaving for the area where the Sangeet function would be held...After the function, there would be the dinner.

Yn was here making Taehyung's hair.

Yn - Feels like you are a baby, and I am your mother that I am doing your hairstyle.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Its ok.
Yn - How is this looking ? See, I am not a professional and I never did any guy's hairstyle before...So better you do it on your own...you have more idea to set the hairs.
Taehyung - It's really good.

he smiled to her and she smiled back.

Taehyung - now you just also go and dressed up fast.
Yn - Ya.

She took her dress and went to washroom while Taehyung seated on the bed.

(Time Skip)

Taehyung - Yn-ah ? Are you ready ?
Yn - Yeah, Just give 5 min.
Taehyung - Ok take your 15 mins.
Yn - I said 5 min only.
Taehyung - But I know your 5 min is 15 mins and more than that.
Yn - Don't know what kind of emotion should I get.

She said as she walked to the bed and take her things.....Taehyung chuckled and looked at Yn getting ready, he smiled seeing her.

Yn - why are you smiling ?
Taehyung (smiling) - Just feeling, how such a best person I got into my life..a blessing.
Yn - Really ?

Taehyung hummed in response and smiled.

Harleen - Ahh...what to wear yrr ? All have almost got ready...and here I am still didn't know what to wear.

Someone then knocked on the door, harleen went to open it and found Jungkook, they smiled to each other, she didn't open the door wide and stood while lying against the wall and keeping her hand on door.

Harleen - Yes ?
Jungkook - What ?
Harleen - any help ?
Jungkook - yes.
Harleen - what ?
Jungkook - May I come in ?
Harleen - no.
Jungkook - why ?
Harleen - my wish.
Jungkook - I have no comments.
Harleen - no problem.
Jungkook - what you were doing ?
Harleen - Choosing any dress.
Jungkook - so you chose ?
Harleen - not yet..why ?
Jungkook - my wish.

Harleen bursted into laugh and opened the door wide while still lying her head and body against the wall.

Harleen - come.

Jungkook scoffed and came inside her room, she closed the door and crossed her arms.

Jungkook - what happened ?
Harleen - nothing.
Jungkook - any problem ?
Harleen - no.
Jungkook - then why like this ?

He said imitating her way of standing.

Harleen (imitating him) - then why like this ?
Jungkook - what ?
Harleen - what ?

She planned to imitate him.

Jungkook sighed.
Harleen too sighed

Jungkook - are you copying me ?
Harleen - are you copying me ?

there was still the time for Sangeet function, ruhi was almost ready and was sitting on the bed using her phone when someone peeked inside while opening door, She stood up immediately to check, and found none other than her lover, Jimin.

Jimin - Hash, finally there is no one with you..and I got some time to spend with you.
Ruhi - You aren't ready till now ?? Jimin - There is still half an hour.
Ruhi - But still Jimin-shi.
Jimin - Arey leave it.

He pulled her closer by her waist and joined forehead with her.

Jimin (pout) - since morning, I am not able to get any proper hug, talks, time, or kiss from you.
Ruhi - Jimin ah...It's fine, see, it's our wedding time only, after this we both will get alot of time together...just wait for 2 days....hmm ?
Jimin - Hmm.

they smiled while he hugged her, she hugged him back.

Jimin - I love you.
Ruhi (smile) - I love you more than anything and anyone.

Jimin made his face closer to hers, and made her hair back, he was going to kiss her when The bathroom door knob opened, ruhi suddenly remembered that her mother was in her room only and went to washroom...She immediately pushed Jimin while he got confused.

Jimin - What happened ?
Ruhi (whispered) - Mom is there.
Jimin - Oh Shit.

Rihana - Ranbir, aditi is with mom only na ?
Ranbir - yup, she is making her dressed.
Rihana - Oh ok...acha listen, can you make a knot of this at the back ?
Ranbir - Sure.

He started to make the knot of her blouse on her back, while she was wearing few bangles, after making the knot, Ranbir then tickled her on her waist.

Rihana (laughing) - Yahh.

two bangles fell on the floor.

Rihana - You.

She hit his chest while he laughed, she bend down to take the bangles and then wear it.

Rihana - if these bangles would have broken na, I would have break your bones !
Ranbir (chuckled) - Sorry Sorry, My karate Wifey, Just had the thought to tease you.

Jungkook seated on bed, she went and seated on bed too with the same posture like him.

Jungkook - What's up ?
Harleen - what's up ?

Jungkook scoffed and moved closer, she also moved closer, they were staring at each other, Jungkook again got closer and she shifted more, both were sitting now next to each other still looking into each other's eyes.

Jungkook - are we friends ?
Harleen - are we friends ?
Jungkook - no, we are more than friends.
Harleen - no, we are more than friends.

Jungkook slowly got closer to her face, she did the same, getting closer to him...he then placed a kiss on her left cheek first, she blushed and did the same, she kissed his cheek too, he smiled.

Jungkook - should I now take the advantage of you imitating me ?
Harleen - should I now take the advantage of you imitating me ?

Jungkook cupped her face, she cupped his face too, both smiled, both again moved closer to each other's face, he placed a kiss on her right cheek and then looked at her, she kissed his right cheek too and then looked at him, He then kissed her forehead, she did the same.

Jungkook - Now ?
Harleen - Now ?
Jungkook - you like it ?
Harleen - You like it ?
Jungkook - yes I did.
Harleen - yes I did.

Jungkook's phone started to ring.

Jungkook - now don't imitate me...let me talk...okey ?
Harleen - now don't imitate me...let me talk...okey ?

Jungkook attended the call and put it close to his ear.

(OTP)

Jungkook - hello ?
Harleen - hello ?

Jungkook looked at her and put the index finger on his lips as a sign to tell her to be quiet.

Jungkook - Yeah, I told her to keep the file to let it get signed by Mr.Yoon.

Harleen was continuously imitating him, he had no choice but to put his hand on her mouth.

Jungkook - Yes...Fine....yeah ok, inform her once...ok.

call end.

He looked at harleen and removed his palm from her mouth.

Jungkook - now please stop imitating me.
Harleen - now please stop imitating me.

Jungkook was getting irritate but he controlled his irritation so he won't get angry on her.

Jungkook - stop irritating na.
Harleen - stop irritating na.
Jungkook - fine...now see.

he said as he got up from bed, she said and did the same, he crossed his arm and she did too, he looked at the dresses spread on bed and took one after looking a good one and threw that to harleen.

Jungkook - wear this one.

She gave it back to Jungkook in same manner as he gave it to her in a throwing kinda manner.

Harleen - wear this one.

he bursted into laughter while she also started laughing imagining him wearing the dress.

Jungkook pulled her closer, she held his collar and pulled him closer to her face, he made his arms around her waist while she made it around his neck, he peck her nose, she did the same.

Jungkook (in mind) - I actually got your answer for my love towards you.
Harleen (in mind) - I actually got your answer for my love towards you.

Someone then knocked on the door.

Jungkook (in mind) - what yrrr !!!
Harleen (in mind) - What yrrrr.!!!!

They got separated while harleen lowered her head blushing hard, Jungkook too was blushing.

Harleen - Let me open the door.

she was going but suddenly she remembered something that Jungkook was in his room and anyone could see him with her.

Harleen (whisper) - Jungkook.....Hide fast, it's my room...what if anyone would see you with me then ??
Jungkook - it doesn't matter.

he went and opened the door.

Jungkook - Oh mom ? What happened ? You're here ?
Jungkook's mom - I should be the asking you this question....what are you doing in harleen's room ? Jungkook - You already know the reason...hehe.
Jungkook's mom (teasing) - hn..hn..ok understood...bring my daughter in law soon.
Jungkook - sure.
Jungkook's mom - So, I will afterwards talk to harleen.
Jungkook - what you need to talk tho ?
Jungkook's mom - It's personal talk between future mother and daughter in law.

Jungkook blushed hearing those words, jungkook's mom smiled and hit his head slightly and then went back, he closed the door and went back to the room.

Harleen - Yah, you didn't let aunty talk also to me...I went to take her thing only but she went back.
Jungkook - Ah, just give it to her later on, she said she will come afterwards.
Harleen - Fine.

she kept mrs.Jeon's thing back on bed.

Jungkook - now ?

He spoke after a silence.

Harleen - nothing.
Jungkook - Shall we continue ?
Harleen - as a? Because I don't want you to take my advantage by being just friends so.
Jungkook - so you want as a ?

Harleen went close to him, she pulled him down by his collar, their lips were just the inch apart, they closed their eyes, she made her hands cover his neck and shoulder and moved to spoke in his ear.

Harleen - might be really more than friends.
Jungkook - I always wanted to be.

Harleen blushed and then pushed him back.

Harleen - Ok now you leave, I am going to dress up.
Jungkook (scoff) - fine...bye.
Harleen - bye.

They smiled and he went out of her room, She started jumping while blushing hard and jumped on the bed hiding her face in pillow.

Harleen - aahh...love is literally the most beautiful feeling ever !! I wish we could be the more straightforward to directly confess our love for each other but I also I like this way too...i got to know your answer, kookiee.
Jungkook (smiling) - aish that girl.....I can't wait for the day when we could actually say those three words to each other....tho, we got to know each others answers.

Time skip

Everyone started to get together and are gonna rock with their dance performances...Yn, Taehyung, Ranbir, rihana, simran, Jin, Jisoo, tanvi and their other close ones were together discussing about their performance which they would do and also few other chit chats.

Lisa (smile) - Hii.

She joined the group of all.

Yn - Hey Lisa, you are looking so pretty.
Lisa - Thankyou~ even you are looking so beautiful and all are.

They all smiled.

Yn's and taehyung's outfit

Tanvi, hobi and naira's outfit

Rihana, Ranbir and aditi's outfit

Jisoo and jin's outfits

Simran's outfit

Simran - Where is jungkook ? And harleen ?
Yoongi - Probably in their own Romantic world.

All laughed and were talking about harleen and Jungkook when they came.

Jungkook - for what are you guys laughing and smiling this much ?
Yn - It's our things.
Jungkook - so aren't we the part of your group ? You all forget us ?
Taehyung - Arey Kook, leave it.

Harleen's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

They were talking when yn's mom and tanvi's mom came there.

Yn's mom - you all are here na ?
Yn - Yeah ruhi is not here and Jimin Jiju.
Ranbir - They would toh come later on right ?
Tanvi's mom - yes...Tae's mom has gone to bring them here...By then you all go and take your seats, rest have already settled, we have to start with the function too, once mostly all would be here, we need to tell the host to begin....And rihana, give aditi to me, you sit comfortably with all.
Tanvi's mom - and yeah...tanvi, give naira to me.

Yn's mom took aditi and tanvi's mom took naira, they all went to sit together in their group.

Yn's dad then told the host to begin with the function....The host took the mic and started with the function.

Host - Hello Everyone, may I have your attention please.

All the eyes went to him.

Host - So, you are welcomed in this Sangeet Function.

They all clapped and listened further.

Host - So let me give a brief intro of mine, my name is Sunny, I am your host for this beautiful evening night Dance function....Well, I think you have celebrated like this before back in tanvi's wedding...Just like last time, This time too, we need to hear the loud sound, full enthusiasm, energy in you all...So guys, Are you all ready to rock this Night !!??
All - Yeah !!
Host - I can't hear you all, LOUDER !!!
All - YEAHHH !!!!
Host (smile) - Yeah...That should be the Josh !!

Host - So before I begin, I would request you all, to pls welcome the Bride and Groom to be....because without them the function is actually incomplete...they are main....Please give a huge round of applause to welcome ruhi and Jimin !!

They all clapped and started cheering....Jimin and ruhi came by holding hands, The separate seat was decorated for them, they both went and seated there while greeting everyone with a smile.

Ruhi and jimin's outfit

Host - ruhi and Jimin, well, first of all congratulations...you both are going to tie the knot now very soon.

Jimin took the mic and thanked him.

Jimin (smile) - Thankyou so much.
Host - And ruhi ji, Looking very pretty.

The host actually flirted with ruhi to tease Jimin, they all started laughing and clapped..ruhi was going to speak, but Jimin took the mic from her and spoke.

Jimin - Thankyou so much, I said on the behalf of my wife.
Host (laughing) - Ok...Ok..Jimin, we get your answer, don't get jealous.
Jimin - I ain't getting jealous, what is mine is mine.
Host - Oh hoo.
All (laughing and clapping) - Wuuhuu
Host (smile) - Ok..Fine But I mean it hn.

Jimin while controlling his smile stood up from his seat and made the action of throwing mic to the host while all started laughing.

Jimin (chuckled) - Concentrate on yours.

He seated back.

Host - I don't have any.
Jimin - Then go and find !!
Host (chuckled) - Ok let's give this thing a break, and start with the thing for what this night actually is.

Host - Well, Is anyone here who is single !?

Few of them raised their hands while few were confused whether to raise their hands or not as they are in love but not committed.

Host - Well, I am single too...no worries, will find someone soon...........ruhi ji !!

As he said that after a pause, All again started laughing, because they knew the host is again going to tease Jimin by flirting with ruhi.

Ruhi - Yes ?

She took the mic and spoke.

Host looked at Jimin and controlled his laugh.

Host - Acha, ruhi ji, I wanna ask if you didn't get Jimin, who would you have get then ?

Jimin smiled while rubbing his jawline, he then looked at ruhi, waiting for her answer.

Ruhi - Well, Jimin was actually going to be my husband whether by love or arrange, my parents liked him, his parents liked me and so~ here we are.
Host - oh- Fine....acha, ruhi ji.

Jimin took the mic and spoke.

Jimin - Shall we start with the function ?

All started laughing seeing him getting jealous.

Host - Ok..Ok...don't eat me after this Jimin, I am not married till now.

all again laughed and clapped, ruhi hugged Jimin's arm while smiling, and seeing him getting jealous.

Host - So, Let's start with the Sangeet function...Here is the list that I have, first we will be seeing the performances and then everyone are gonna dance together...Well, not going to forget the main couple dance......ruhi ji.

They all again started laughing hard, Jimin made a fist while laughing and controlling himself.

Jimin - This side, ruhi Ji's going-to-be husband, Jimin... Better speak to him.
Host (laughing) - Sorry Sorry...This time I just called for fun...to tease you more...acha, anyways, Everyone, ready to see the performances !!??!!
All - Yeahh !!
Host - Louder !!!
All - YEAH !!!!
Host - How's the Josh !!
All - High Sir...

they all clapped and cheered up.

Host - Okay !! Now, Let's begin with the performance...The first is going to be the.....ruhi ji...

Jimin stood up from his seat, the rest started teasing him more.

Host - Arey Arey, Let me Complete.....The next one is going to be ruhi's bestfriend...Yn Oberoi...Everyone, Please give a huge round of applause for the beautiful girl, yn !!

All started cheering up aloud and Yn went to the stage, all the lights went dim, and the lights came on the stage to Yn, The photographer started to click her photos and make the videos.

Host - Wooahhh....That was such a beautiful performance Yn.
All - Wooahhhhh.

All of them clapped for her, and complimented her, she thanked all with a smile and went back to sit with Taehyung.

Taehyung (smile) - you did a great job baby.
Yn (smile) - Thankyou.

Host - Well, That is great, Jimin and ruhi, did you like it ?
Ruhi/Jimin - Ofcourse...we love it.
Host - That's great, ok so shall we jump to the another performance, ready to see the another wonderful performance ??
All - YEAHH.!!
Host - Yeahh...So pls welcome, Punjabi Kudi and her Korean Munda....Aka, harleen and Jungkook

All started cheering for them.

Host - Wooahh...That was soo good...and the last part hn...that was a little romantic ..hn.

He said while teasing them.

Jungkook (laughing) - just the choreo, you know.

All of them started complimenting harleen and Jungkook....They thanked everyone.

Host - But I think something else...hmm ? Something something ? Jungkook - might be just a little bit.
All - Wooahhhh.

They both blushed and then went back to sit.

Host (chuckled) - Okkayy...So lets go ahead to the other performances too...Shall we see the performance of friends now ? Well, they are friends but also couples in themself only...So, pls welcome the beautiful couples and close friends, Aditya and Riya, pihu and hoseok, alia and Kartikay....after that, would be a solo performance by simran oberoi.

They all clapped and the six went to the stage.

meanwhile the time, they were having their performance, harleen went to take some juice at the counter.

Harleen -Excuse me, One coke please.

There was standing one more girl, She looked at Simran and called her.

?? - harleen ? Right ?

Harleen nodded to her with a little smile.

?? - I am Krystal, If you don't mind then can we have a talk ?
Harleen - mm...ok.

She took her coke and Krystal and Simran went out of the hall.

Krystal - you and Jungkook really had a great performance.
Harleen (smile) - Thankyou.
Krystal - well, the point isn't that...Are you anything to Jungkook ?
Harleen - Aaa......More than friends.
Krystal - So, You love him ?
Simran - A...hmm....he loves me back.
Krystal (scoff) - You really think ?
Harleen - what do you mean ?
Krystal - you know, whose wedding you are attending ?
Harleen - of my childhood best friend, ruhi.
Harleen - No...You are attending the wedding of famous designer of Paris, ruhi...and, from our side...You are attending the one of the richest family of CEOs and the owners of big brands, wedding function.
Harleen - What do you wanna say by pointing out everyone's job and then mentioning this thing ?
Krystal - Everyone here are super rich, this is a royal and rich wedding of big people...All the big CEOS, Designers, Brand owners, Officers are attending this wedding...like now just you yourself think, where we are and where you are, I mean our level difference...you are just a kid in front of us, don't you think in front of Jungkook, what you are actually, your yearly salary could probably be Jungkook's assistant's one month's salary...can you imagine that !? Now do you think why does Jungkook even wants you ?? If he would want anyone then would chose of his level..like me, not lower from him i.e. you.
Harleen - When we love someone, money doesn't matter...And if you just wanna say that I middle classed, not of high standards like you, then just directly say it, instead of pointing out the difference between me and the people present here.

Tears were filling in harleen's eyes, She felt bad at every wordings of Krystal.

Krystal (laughing) - aww, are you getting angry or wait, you are crying ?? see, you are really a kid...well, I also wanted to point out that Better find someone of your level, and don't trap my Jungkook in your trap, I know you are just after him for his money cause he and his family are rich.
Harleen - What are you saying !! I said na, when we love someone, money doesn't matter....I never see Jungkook's Money or anything, I know my limits and I know what is hardwork...I am not like if I would see alot of money, I would run after that man...I am not a gold digger...I truly love him.
Krystal - Now let me say...if you know your limits, better stay away from Jungkook, you poor girl...I love Jungkook too, and it won't even take a min to me, to tell my parents to talk to Jungkook's parents related to our marriage, and I know his parents would also agree with me...and would accept me, but here I am giving you the chance, you yourself stay away from Jungkook before I make you.

She glared to her and went inside, Simran's tears started to fell.

Taehyung and Yn were sitting together enjoying their drinks while seeing the performances, were also flirting.

Taehyung - What are your plans tonight?

He asked with a teasing tone while sipping the juice.

Yn (chuckled) - nothing much...Why you have some ?

This time she asked him in a teasing tone while sipping the juice.

Taehyung - we are gonna be tired probably after this dance night, and then would sleep, won't be having energy to stay up tonight and enjoy.
Yn (chuckled) - ya..what enjoyment though ?

She again sipped the juice and controlled her laugh like the way they were talking...Taehyung chuckled and pinched her waist.

Yn - Yah...

She removed his hand and slightly hit his arm while he chuckled and were talking only when Jungkook came.

Jungkook - has anyone of you saw harleen ?
Yn - I just saw her going out with any girl.
Jungkook - going out ?

He frowned his eyebrows being confused.

Taehyung - why what happened ?

He asked to Jungkook with a teasing look and again drinking the juice, Yn bursted into laughter as Taehyung was continuously teasing and flirting.

Yn - Yah, Taehyung...Jungkook-ah, you go to harleen, Taehyung drank alot of Juice and so juice chad gya h isko.

Jungkook smiled to them and then went out searching for harleen.

Harleen was here just walking while tears didn't leave her face...Jungkook came out of the hall and started to search for her and then saw her walking lifeless, as if she is sad.

Jungkook - harleen !!

Harleen stopped at her spot after recognising the owner of the voice, so immediately wiped off her tears and turned back.

Jungkook - harleen, you are here, I was worried about you, why are here ?? Walking alone ??

Harleen didn't want to fall for him deeper, she felt that she is either not of Jungkook's status or he is not of hers and so society won't accept them...jungkook came closer to her and as was going to held her hand, she backed it off while he got confused.

Jungkook - What happened ?

Harleen gulped down her saliva and spoke.

Harleen - N-Nothing....I just don't want to come.
Jungkook - But why ?? You know what, your face is clearly telling that something has happened...feels like you were crying...You can tell me if you have any problem ? Aren't you comfortable ?
Harleen - It isn't like that...It's just I don't want to be with you anymore.

She said those words while her heart clenched...Jungkook too felt bad as he thought they would start with their love life soon but the things aren't going that way.

Jungkook - Why are you saying like that ? Did I do any mistake ?
Harleen - I actually did.
Jungkook - what ?
Harleen - I shouldn't have fell for you.
Jungkook - but.......
Harleen - we are not same Jungkook...You are of much high standards than me...I am just middle class, you are of High class...You are CEO, you are your own boss but I am just a worker under someone...I am not as rich as you, I don't even touch your level.

With every wordings, her tears were felling.

Harleen - What will society think if we will be together, they will be like- either "I have trapped you in my trap that you love me, and I am just after your money, status and popularity"....or they will be like- "you are just using me, playing with me, like a Playboy that's why you have chosen someone lower from you".
Jungkook - When two people love each other, Society doesn't matter...If every man started to go according to what society would say, what others would think if we did that !? then world would have been controlled and no one could enjoy his own life....I don't care what society says, harleen, neither I am like who would make the difference between the rich, middle and poor, and nor my family is like one of them...We didn't directly become rich, We started with middle too...and also I am not using you, I love you that's why I am with you...To me when there is love, money is nothing...Love, happiness, trust, loyalty, togetherness is everything.
Harleen - But Jungkook....Still there are people who believe like that.
Jungkook - Shall I give you few examples of true love, not just the money, I am not calling any one low but just telling that money doesnt matter when love is there...so listen...When rihana proposed Ranbir, she was not as rich as him, Ranbir still accepted her, because he loves her, he didn't see that she wasn't of his level, moreover, Ranbir wasn't the LA.S before, still rihana proposed him, because she loves him...pihu, alia and Aditya, close friends of Yn...Not as rich as her, not the CEOs and all like her...but still the close friends because they love and trust each other...Kartikay, close friend of Ranbir....Ranbir become the I.A.S, and Kartikay is a lawyer, but still the same friendship and respect because they don't see their level and status in their friendship, ruhi still respects you, because for her, money status doesn't matter, a true friendship and love matters...Now come to our family...our family is a little higher than Jin hyung family, but still Jisoo married to Jin...why ? All the parents want their daughter to get marry to someone who earns good and has good background...It's not like Jin hyung doesn't earn good, he is rich too but his earning is less than that of Jisoo, still they are together ? Why so ? Because they love each other.....Society says that Husband should earn more than wife....but here, Jisoo earns more than Jin hyung, but because they don't care what others says, they live their own life, they love each other that's why are still together else other people would have given many reason for them to separate...Oberoi, Kim, Jeon and goenka family accepted each other not because they are rich and have same level, so they don't have like- "ok you are of my level, we are friends, we are relatives, oh you are less from us, sorry, we don't care, we aren't same", we don't do that way the reason we accept each other is because we have manners and respect, honesty for each other, support for each other...Society doesn't matter, other people would talk 1000 shits, are you gonna listen to all of them and if you will do so, then what about your true self, you won't be able to do anything if you started thinking we need to see others and that we have family issues or anything like that...then no one can help.
Harleen - Actually...any girl named Krystal....

She told him the whole story....Jungkook's anger started to boil, he made a fist and released a deep breathe.

Jungkook - harleen, if anything like that happens, you are supposed to tell me each and everything.

Harleen nodded to him and lowered her head releasing a sigh.

Jungkook - Shall we go inside now ?
Harleen - o-ok...

Jungkook forwarded his hand to her, she accepted it and walked to him, they looked at each other, Simran's eyes were still filled with tears, Jungkook was going to walk, but harleen held his kurta, a little...He looked at her but she didn't dare to look into his eyes, he got closer to her, and kept his palm on her cheek and asked her in the soft voice.

Jungkook - are you fine ?

Harleen didn't reply back but then she released a sigh and look into his eyes slowly, she made her hands to his face, and cupped him, then on bringing him close and getting closer too, she attached her lips with him, he was quite shock at first and so couldn't reply back instantly, she slowly backed off from his lips, but still closer to his face, He made his hand on her back head and pulled her closer, making her lips again attached to his...Both of them shared a long kiss and held each other's hand, on getting out of breathe, they slowly backed off, and looked at each other, harleen moved to his neck or shoulder and rested her head there while still holding his hand, She closed her eyes, while Jungkook slowly removed his hand from hers and covered her in his arms, giving her the hug.

Harleen - Promise me you won't leave me ?!

She asked in low sad tone while still keeping her eyes closed and being in his embrace.

Jungkook - I promise to stay by your side now.

after a silence, Jungkook finally confessed.

Jungkook - I love you.
Harleen - I love you too.

Harleen smiled a little and held his kurta not wanting him to go, he smiled too and caressed her head.

Author - Let's show/continue with other performance in the next chapter/part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.
4K 366 18
Taehyung runs to the city to be free from his family but he stumbles upon a group of misfits who change his perspective on life.
28.7K 1.5K 27
Just your typical popular and nerd love story.
68 0 20
A story about a fangirl who fells in love with his bias and hating her bias