me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

forty two.

3.5K 145 7
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Sometimes I be forgetting how fast time really be moving as it was already June 15th meaning the big day for Kay to be performing his songs in front of a big ass audience.

"Kay you gotta up" I shook his body but he turned over with his back facing me "this what you get for staying up so late" I was telling him to go bed early but he insisted that he'll be good but now look at him.

"Gimme five minutes" his voice sounded muffled as his mouth was covered by the duvet.

"Yeah you said that fifteen minutes ago" I sighed "your manager been texting you, you for real need to get up".

He didn't answer or make any attempts to get out the bed he just laid there cooped up in the blanket so I did exactly what my moms used to do to me on the first day of school.

Getting off the bed I opened up the curtains and pulled the duvet right off his body and folded it up "he said that you can sleep after you do whatever you need to, so get up" I repeated.

"Word to my mother ya ass lucky that you my girl" he groaned and finally got up off the bed, he ran his palms over his face as he walked out the bedroom.

Now he bouta be so grumpy cause he can't for a couple hours like I wasn't constantly telling him to go to sleep like I'm his mother.

Unfolding the duvet I decided to just make the bed as nobody is going there until he gets home, I fixed the pillows by fluffing them back up and putting them back in their rightful place.

Finishing that, I let out a huff as I sat down on the bed as I ain't got nothing to do for a lil minute.

Kay gotta drop me back to my dad's crib, me and Nia get ready then we meet Kay and everybody at the venue.

But the way shit is currently going Ion think that's happening.

I didn't realise this whole time I had clothes in his crib, he told me that he made space for me in his closet so any clothes that I've left he just put them there so now I don't need to keep carrying bags back and forth.

So with that I currently had on a sundress that I somehow left behind with these cute lil sandals, I have no makeup on today cause it's so mother fucking hot outside so whenever the sun is beaming I stay in my natural state.

Sitting up as Kay walked back into the room I put my phone on my lap as he stood there covering his face with his hands "yoooo" he mumbled.

"See I told you so" getting up off the bed I pulled his hands away from his face "you gotta hurry up, you already late" he smacked his lips and wrapped his arms around me, with his head resting on top of mine.

"You not coming wimme?" He tiredly mumbled.

"I can't".

"Why?"

"Cause I gotta get ready and you can't leave the venue once you get there" I explained knowing damn well he don't care bout none of that.

"How you know?"

"I spoke to your manager, and you still here wasting time talking to me".

"Damn" he sighed "so you not tryna see what's up?"

"Alright fine" I sighed "I'll go with you".

"Aiight" he smiled and moved his hands from around my waist and now used them to lift up my head he leaned down to give me a couple kisses on my lips then walked away from me.

Playfully rolling my eyes at him I went to go sit on the end of the bed "bro you're so annoyinggg" I muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear what I said in which I did to just to irritate him.

"What I tell you bout calling me ya bro?"

"Okay but can we really sit down and talk about why I can't tell you that? Sometimes it just be coming out" I lied half of the time I really be doing it to piss him off and it be working every single time.

"So ya ass just be out here calling ya nigga your bro?"

"I mean you the only one that don't like it" I shrugged I remember this nigga I was friends with told me calling your nigga 'bro' is like calling your girl a bitch.

I personally think calling your girl a 'bitch' is mad disrespectful cause you can't be calling anyone a bitch, but you can call everyone and anyone your 'bro' so I really don't know how he managed to come up with that.

And you know damn well niggas don't be calling people a 'bitch' cause it's how they talk, they do it to be disrespectful and that's the difference.

"That's cool" he shrugged "but I been told ya ass to stop calling me ya bro, we not bros" he was using hand gestures as he spoke showing how passionate this nigga is about me calling him bro.
Getting off the bed I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso "nah get off me".

"Nigga you're not mad" he talking bout get off him but he not even tryna take my arm off him "but if you woke up earlier I could've did your hair and you could've been looking real good" I gently pulled on the ends of his hair.

"See now ya ass lying you know a nigga look good hair done or not".

I mean he's not lying.

"Kay?" Bree's voice called out looking over at the door I saw her lil head peeking through.

"Yea?" She walked into the room and stood by the door.

"I'm really hungry so mommy said you need to take me to get food".

"Tell her I can't" this had a frown make its way onto her face.

I was hungry myself so I didn't mind taking her with me "it's cool I can take her" I shrugged.

"Nah" Kay mumbled.

Smacking my lips cause here his ass thinking he somebody daddy, unwrapping my arms from his torso I turned to face Bree "go ask ya moms if she don't mind me taking you to get food".

"Okayy" she ran out the room with a smile now on her face.

Going to sit on the end of his bed, I picked up my phone seeing messages from Carmen, tapping on the notification it was pictures of Mariyah crying.

iMessage

carmen💓
3 attachments*
she missing you😫

me
both of you is too much😭

carmen💓
nah we fr need you back you been gone for
too long

me
girl i been gone for a week
me
& once my mom stop helping u look after
mariyah u going back to ur house

carmen💓
no you been gone for two weeks!!!

me
oh
me
imma come visit when you go back
to your crib and have you meet bae

carmen💓
girl stop hiding him from your mom😭

me
ain't nobody hiding that nigga i need to go
tho tell my my i love and miss herr😫

carmen💓
i got youu😘
-

"She said it's okay" Bree said as she ran up to me and made her effort to sit on my lap, putting my phone down I picked up her up and placed her on my lap.

"We're gonna leave when your brother gets in the shower".

"Why?"

"Your brother gotta go somewhere so by the time we find something to eat, he's gonna be ready meaning we can leave straight away" I explained.

"You going with him?"

"I am" I placed her on the bed and went over to get a brush and re do her hair.

"Wait so are you and KayKay finally boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Watchu know bout boyfriend and girlfriends?" Kay asked his sister but she just gave an unserious 'I don't know' type of shrug "but nah we not boyfriend and girlfriend".

"Yeah we not" I agreed "we officially bros" I told her having him smack his lips.

"Bros can have adult sleepovers?"

"Bree ya ass ask too much questions" he chuckled "why can't friends have sleepovers?" He now asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Uh uh" I pulled off his arm off my body and stepped away from him "you can't be touching me like that, we friends remember?"

"Get ya ass on" he said as he lightly pushed my head to the side "Bree how you ain't know Lani's my girl?"

"I don't know" she shrugged "..so when I get older I can have adult sleepovers?"

"Hell nah" Kay instantly answered "ya ass better stay away from them lil boys, you heard?"

Bree slowly nodded her head but from the look on her face she ain't seem to happy about it but her lil innocent self ain't gon know what he really means by an adult sleepover.

"Anyways Bree go put your jacket on" she got off the bed and ran out the room "I remember when my brothers used to warn me about boys like you".

"Boys like me?" He repeated.

"Yeah" I sighed "Ion really gotta tell you cause if you compare how you acted to how the boys you warning her about currently act do I even need to mutter a word?"

"Nah I need you to tell me what you mean by that".

"Nigga do you really think ya ass was a saint when it came to relationships?" I chuckled "I know you was out here playing with these girls" he acting like every boy wasn't on the same type of timing.

I can't really say 'every boy' cause you'll find those nice boys but girls nowadays don't like them and will wonder why their heart keeps breaking relationship after relationship thinking these toxic ass niggas bouta mend your shit.

But what you really need to do is heal, dye your hair, change your makeup routine and go settle down with a nice boy cause when you get older and you have kids I'm already knowing all these girls bouta be complaining bout their dead beat baby father.

And I will not be one of them.

"See you over there smiling I been knew, just don't think you can try that shit with me. I sure as hell don't play like that".

"Nah if some does happen you did that shit to yourself, gangsta".

"See now you talking crazy, just don't let me pop out with a new nigga" he turned to look at me with mug now present on his face "I'm just saying" I chuckled.

"Nah it's cool" he shrugged "lemme find out you got a next nigga".

"Watchu gon do? You gon boom him?" I picked up my purse now getting ready to leave.

"Don't worry bout what Imma do" he put his towel around his neck and walked up to the door which was where I was standing.

"Just hurry up you like thirty minutes late" I stood up on my tip toes to give him a lil peck on his cheek before I left but he turned my head so I could give him a proper kiss, with our lips touching he put his hands on my cheeks to hold me in place.

I was leaning into the kiss until I remembered we got places to be "this is why I wanted to give you a peck, your toes can curl later".

"Ya ass been playing wimme before a nigga even opened his eyes".

"Yeah yeah" I pulled open the door and walked over to the living room to find Bree on her tablet "come on Bree we leaving" she jumped up off the couch and ran over to me.

I unlocked the front door letting her leave the house before I did then closed the door behind me "you know what you want to eat?"

"No not really" she waited on me by the stair case before she took herself down the stairs.

I swear Bree never know anything.

I took out my phone to find any local food spots since Ion know the area like that and I don't want to be walking for too long, I decided to check TikTok as TikTok is more reliable than Google nowadays.

Scrolling through I seen this new Mexican place that opened up not too far from here, as I reached the bottom of the stairs I pulled opened thankful that they finally decided to come and fix the door.

Bree stood next to me and put her tiny hand in my own, I put the address to the address in Google maps just to make sure my ass walking in the correct direction.

"How you feel about Mexican food? You like it?"

"What's in Mexican food?"

"So you got tacos, burritos, quesadillas-"

"Oh I like quesadillas! But can we eat that food you gave me that time?"

Not the Jamaican restaurant again "Ion know if there's one around here but I can try to get you some" I'm still getting my lil Mexican food cause I'm getting tired of eating that shit but I know my ass bouta be back in a couple weeks.
––

In the end I ended up getting Bree the food she wanted and the food that I wanted so now we back in Kay's crib eating and I'm already getting full cause my ass decided to go all out in the restaurant.

And the guy ended up giving my two burritos so Imma just give it to Kay but Ion think he eat shit like that, but Imma leave it and whoever want it can take it.

I had finished most of the food that I had bought but now I'm sitting here stuffed whilst Bree is tryna finish eating all food knowing she full, she done let out ten deep exaggerated sighs the second she notice herself getting full.

"Bree you don't gotta finish it in one setting" I chuckled "leave some for later" she nodded her head and dropped the spoon in the container, I stood up to pick up leftovers and put them to one side, then put whatever else in the trash.

I washed my hands, dried them with a paper towel then took myself back towards Kay's room, "there's food in the kitchen if you hungry" I said once I entered the room, he had put his cologne back down on the dresser as he nodded his head.

"Come here" I closed the door behind me and walked over to him, he pulled out his chair and sat down meaning that he wants me to do his hair.

Putting my phone on his lap I picked up the brush to brush his hair back into that low bun he be doing.

"Where's the hair tie?" He lifted up his hand with two hair bands in there, taking it from him I put the brush down and did three loops with the hair ties standing in front of him I used the brush to continue to brush everything into the ponytail.

As I was doing this he decided to place his hands on the back of my thighs to pull me closer to him, I put the brush down and picked up my phone "we for real need to leave" I leaned over to pick up my purse to put my phone back inside.

"Kay you can let go of me".

"Yo I'm dead bouta fall asleep on the stage" he mumbled as he pulled up my sundress.

"You clearly ain't tired enough" I took his hands off my body and pulled my dress back down "come on" I tried to pull him off the chair but he wasn't budging "you didn't hear me?"

He let out a chuckle and stood up, rolling my eyes I let go of his hands and left his bedroom "Bree we leaving" she looked up from her iPad and ran over to me.

"You coming back? We haven't had our sleepover yet".

"Imma come back just for you so we can have our sleepover" I was about to say I promise but immediately stopped myself cause I didn't even know if I was coming back cause I got shit to do.

"Okay" she wrapped her arms around my neck, accepting her hug I gave it a few seconds before I pulled away then she ran over to her brother to give him a hug.

"Where's ma? She sleep?"

"No she's in her room" she answered.

"Aight" he mumbled, he walked away from his sister and went towards his mom's room a couple minutes later Jackie was walking towards me.

"Come I wanna take pictures" she said having Kay huff, I fluffed out my hair as I walked over to her, I stood next to Kay and put my arm around his waist with him putting his arm over my shoulders.

Of course he can't take pictures without throwing something up, with me putting up my lil peace sign I don't know how many pictures she took but I changed my pose throughout most of them.

"Bree come here" she ran up to me and stood in between me and Kay. "Okay lemme stop cause I know you late".

"He got no time management" I shook my head and put my hand in his "Imma see y'all soon".

"Yeah bye" Jackie gave me and Kay a hug before she left she told Kay to send her pictures of his event, walking towards the front door I unlocked it and left his crib.

He had one of them doors that be locking the second it gets slammed shut, he told me that had gotten locked out one time so he somehow managed to kick the door open, the door is obviously broken so now he got it malfunctioning.

His moms said it she don't care about it so none of them have bothered to go get it fixed, but she told Kay when she moves out her gotta get it fix cause the landlord won't give her back her deposit for the apartment.

Reaching the last step I pulled the door open and let go of Kay's hand "you can drive for me?"

"No cause we can get arrested, and I'm not going to jail".

"My windows tinted ain't no fed gon know that you driving, and you sitting on my lap so if we get pulled over we can switch" he shrugged.

"Just cause I know you wanna sleep Imma drive" he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, he unlocked his car doors and got in with him pushing the back seat allowing there to be enough space for me.

Getting in I closed the door and started the ignition Kay was already laying on his back with his eyes closed "wait where's your phone?"

I tapped his pockets for his phone but couldn't find it, he put my hand on the bottom of his hoodie feeling the phone in his pocket I put my hand through and pulled it out.

Putting in his passcode I went to flyer in his camera roll I copied and pasted the address and sent it to myself I would've used his phone but his phone is never charged.

Waiting for the directions I connected my phone to the aux I know he wants to sleep but I ain't driving in silence so Imma have the volume real low.

Seeing the directions pop up my phone I pulled out from the parking spot and sped down the street cause we don't got any more time to waste.

"Kay?" I called out.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"We're here" I unplugged his phone and put it back in his pocket, he covered his eyes and sighed, he sat up in the seat with the once neatly brushed hair now messy, opening up the door I got out and waited on him.

Once he got out he stretched out his arms then tiredly rubbed on his eyes, closing the door I reached in his pockets for his car keys to lock his car doors.

"Ain't no way it took ya ass a whole hour to get here" I heard Dougie say from a distance turning around he held out his arm for a side hug.

"Him being late got nothing to do with me" wrapping my arm around his torso I gave him the hug then stepped back, he moved in to dap up Kay.

"Niggas waiting on you".

"Who inside?"

"Everybody but you" Kay smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Fuck I gotta be early for? Ain't shit going on".

"Boy clearly something going on for them to want you here".

"Ya ass talking too much" he said as he moved his hand up to cover my mouth.

"Fuck is you doing nigga?" I moved my head back and pushed his hand out of my face.

"Shushh" he placed his hands around my waist as he whispered in my ear.

"Move" now he wants to annoying cause he had his lil nap, obviously this nigga didn't listen to me and placed his hand under my chin and lifted up my head as he placed kisses on my neck "can you move please?"

"Damn a nigga can't show you no love?"

"No" I muttered.

"Aight" he moved from behind me and walked in front.

Following behind them, Dougie took us through the back he pushed opened the door, walking through he held it open for Kay, Kay shoved Dougie from the door so the door closed on me.

And just for that I'm taking my ass home, turning back I don't even know where I was going but I wasn't staying here, I wasn't gonna leave I just wanted to see if he'll come after me. 

If he don't then I'll actually walk myself home out of pure embarrassment.

Not gon lie though I'm the type of the person that'll play around but the second you do it back I don't like it cause they for real be over doing it.

This nigga being one of them.

"Where do you think ya ass is going?"

"Get off me" I mumbled.

"Where you going though?"

"Home" I lied, we both knew I wasn't leaving but that don't mean I ain't gonna try.

"No you not" Ion like the tone of his voice when he said that "ya lil sensitive ass" he chuckled.

"Nah you closed the door on me, that's mad disrespectful".

"Aight I'm sorry" he lifted up my head and gave me a kiss, I pursed my lips to the side as if I was thinking long and hard about it "nah now you playing wimme".

"I'm not playing I'm for real thinking about it" he smacked his lips "okay now I forgive you".

"Aight come on cause they for real need me to do something".

"Told you" he looked down and furrowed his eyebrows a lil bit before he pulled up the top of my sundress.

"Yeah yeah" he mumbled.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 309 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
88.9K 2.1K 36
"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where...
168K 10.3K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...
348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...