PRINCESS [Sarah Cameron] ON H...

By jjsmaybank20

In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic po... More

PRINCESS
PLAYLIST
ACT 1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
NOT A CHAPTER
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four

Sixteen

1.7K 53 3
By jjsmaybank20

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E7)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"We'll melt the bricks down so they're not traceable," Parker explains to John B and Sarah as they walk next to her up to the Cameron Mansion. "We'll take it to the pawnshop, and after that, we'll pay for my restitution." 

The other two nod at the tall blondes words, before Sarah turns to John B. "How many bars?" John B thinks about it for a second before replying, "I think it was like 500." This causes the other two to stop in their tracks. 

"500?" Sarah asks in disbelief. John B turns around to look at them, adding, "600." Parker laughs in shock. "600 bars of gold?" John B shrugs, finishing, "I don't know. Could be a thousand. It was all muddy, but it was everywhere. Covering the walls, stacks of it. Five hundred million dollars. It's all there."

Parker laughs, wrapping her arms around Sarah and John B. Sarah joins in, exclaiming, "Hey, that's crazy!" The other two nod in excitement.

"We did it. Now we just have to get it out of there." Sarah nods, asking, "Right. So how will we do that?" Parker pipes up, saying, "Well, Princess, Pope has a plan. He's going to take a pulley system..." She begins to explain the plan to the shorter blonde, gesturing wildly to get her point across. They continue to discuss the plan until the topic finds its way back to the gold as they walk around to the front door. 

They talk about it until their discussion is interrupted by Ward Cameron coming around the corner and exclaiming, "Hey." The trio greets him, their smiles wavering on their faces at the fear of having been overheard by the man in front of them. Ward sees the looks on their faces, prompting him to ask, "What are you three plotting?" 

John B panics, answering, "Uh... the... usual stuff." Sarah covers for him, supplying, "World domination." Ward smiles at that, and Parker lets out a sigh of relief. "That's my girl, always aiming high." He smiles at Sarah before continuing, "It's gonna have to wait a day, though, 'cause I'm takin' these two fishin' tomorrow morning." 

Parker and John B share a panicked look, but neither of them know how to get out of it. When Sarah realizes that neither of them are going to say something, she chimes in. "No, they can't tomorrow." 

"Why not?" Ward inquires. 

"Well, because Parker and I have plans. And John B is gonna be with the Pogues." The Cameron man gives Sarah a skeptical look, saying, "Oh, really? What plans are those? Sit by the pool all day?" 

"No," Sarah tries to protest, but Ward interrupts her. "Look, the boat needs some first mates, and you two need to start earning your keep around here all right?" 

Sarah gives her father a warning look, muttering, "Dad." He gives her a look before speaking in a teasing tone that seemed to hold a certain note of force. "What? Sweetie, I'm kidding. They're new to the family. I wanna take them fishing. All right?" Sarah nods, finally giving in to her father's reason.

The Cameron man then turns to the two Pogues, confirming with a, "Yeah?" When the two nod their heads, he smiles. "All right. It's gonna be good." Parker nods until he's out of sight, before letting out the breath she was holding in. 

"Your dad scares me." John B nods in agreement with Parker's statement, putting his hand on his chest. Sarah rolls her eyes at the duo's dramatics, but she can't help but have been a tiny bit intimidated by her father as well.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The trio had joined back up with the others, and they had tried to pawn the gold at a pawnshop. Parker had gotten the zoomies while JJ was inside trying to convince the pawnbroker the gold was real, so she had run around the parking lot. Sarah watched her in entertainment until JJ came back out and everyone clambered into the Twinkie again. They followed the directions the pawnbroker had given them to the warehouse where there was apparently money.

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope asked, looking out the window skeptically. 

"That's what she said." Parker lets out a snicker at her brother's statement, which makes the blonde boy laugh as well. "That's what she said." Pope rolls his eyes at the two, muttering, "Stop." A stray giggle comes from Parker, but other than that, they stay silent.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." Sarah pipes up. Parker nods in agreement, but her brother goes for the jab. "'Cause you're rich." Nobody takes the bait, and Parker and Kiara roll their eyes. "You've never heard of it either," The Carrera girl reminds him.

"Thank you," Sarah nods at the brunette girl, who nods back. Kiara then looks around, saying, "There's nothing but weeds back here." The rest of the Pogues look around, humming in agreement.

JJ tries to defend the information he was given, starting, "All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's like..." His voice trails off, and Parker gives him a look that says 'you tried'. He shrugs his shoulders, giving her a small smile. 

Suddenly, a siren sounds. Parker, Pope, and Sarah all look behind them, catching sight of a cop car. "Cops? Out here?" Kiara questions, turning around in her seat.  

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ exclaims. Parker looks around nervously, knowing that if she gets arrested again then she's done for. That's it. Straight into Juvie. "What did we do?" Sarah says, pulling Parker out of her thoughts. 

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asks, sounding nervous. Parker nudges her brother, muttering, "Stash the gold, Jayje." He does as John B pulls over to the side of the road. 

"Chill, guys." Kiara states, before focusing her eyes on Parker. "P, Don't do anything stupid. You can't risk it." Parker gives her a nervous grin, replying, "When have I ever done anything stupid?" Everyone in the Twinkie turns towards her and gives her a look, making her put her hands up in surrender. 

John B then turns to JJ, asking, "Did you bring the gun?" Everyone looks towards the blonde boy, nervous for his answer. "No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place." The Pogues let out sighs of relief, making JJ roll his eyes. 

"Thank god. Please, everything else in your bag." JJ tries to stuff the gold and all of his weed into the bag, struggling to fit it all. Parker groans, for once tired of the fact that JJ has a shit-ton of weed. 

He finally gets it all in, and Pope lifts up one of the seats cushions so that JJ can stuff the bag inside. They shove the cushion back down onto it, hiding the bag and all of its contents.

The Pogues let out a sigh of relief that is cut short when they hear a gun cocking. They whip their heads towards the drivers seat, where Parker catches sight of the barrel of a shotgun pointed at John B's head. 

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air? All y'all's hands up in the air now!" The man holding the gun yells, making everyone inside the Twinkie comply. 

Parker starts to inch forward, but Pope nudges her backwards, giving her a look that says 'don't do anything stupid'. She relents, sitting back. She still glares at the front of the car, ready to fight whoever had the nerve to threaten her friends with a gun. 

"You, out of the car! Let's go!" He gestures with the gun, and John B immeditely exits the Twinkie. "Out of the car! Hurry! Let them out! What are you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out! All y'all!"

John B walks around the Twinkie, opening the back to let the rest of the Pogues file out. Parker made sure that Kiara and Sarah were safely behind her, so that she might take the brunt of the fire if the man decided to shoot. Pope and JJ followed quickly after, eying the man in the mask who continued to yell. 

"We're broke--" JJ tries, but the man swings around so that the gun is pointed at him. "Shut the hell up!" 

JJ steps back, fearfully yelling, "All right! Just relax!" Parker subtly puts her hand on his back, trying to rub comforting circles into it. This man had not only threatened her friends, but her brother. She was gonna fucking kill him.

"Shut the hell up! Shut up!" The man continues to swing his gun around, making everyone look at it nervously. "I'll blow your damn head off! Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch! On your goddamn hands and knees! Down!" Everyone drops, following his instructions. 

"Put your face on the ground! Stay here just like that! Put your head down! Don't let me see you look up! All right? That's all y'all gotta do." Parker glances up slightly, watching the masked man hop into the Twinkie and start rummaging around. He threw a few things out, making Parker's anger spike even higher.

Kiara turns her head, exclaiming, "It's a setup, guys." JJ nods his head as best he can, confirming, "The old bat shanked us." He then begins to punch the ground, angrily muttering, "Fuck! Goddamn it!" 

Parker watches her brother silently until she hears Sarah helplessly say, "John B... no..." The taller blonde turns her head, catching sight of her best friend slowly getting up. Pope glares at him, harshly whispering, "John B. Don't be a hero, man." All John B does to acknowledge him is shush him before moving towards the masked man's car.

Parker's jaw clenched, anxious for her best friend and also in anger. She glances over and sees that JJ is in basically the same position that she was, and when they make eye contact, they both decide that they were going to help John B do whatever the hell he was about to do. 

"All right, y'all stay like that." The masked man climbs out of the Twinkie, pointing his gun at the Pogues in the dirt. "Unless you want your brains blown out all over this road, don't move your goddamn heads, okay?" 

Parker subtly turns her head as he walks away and into his car. She hears a thud and a groan, making her pop up from her spot on the ground, help Sarah and Kiara up, and move towards the masked man's car. John B exclaims that he got the man's gun, making Parker and JJ move in. The man tumbles out of the car before springing up and trying to punch JJ, who dodges it. He then swings, hitting the man right in the nose. The man tries again and makes contact with JJ, taking him out for a second. Parker then swings, making the man's head whip to the side at the impact. John B smacks him with the butt of the gun, making him grunt in pain. 

"I got the gold!" Pope exclaims, and the man lunges for him. Sarah shrieks before smacking him with the car door. Parker grins at her as she does it a couple more times until he falls to his stomach, prompting Kiara to kick him a couple times. Pope comes around the side of the car before slamming the man into it. 

"You son of a bitch!" Sarah screams at the man, who is out of breath laying against the car. 

JJ reaches down and pulls off his bandana, and when Parker sees who it is, she lets out a groan. "We know this piece of shit! He's a basehead!" JJ exclaims, making the Pogues hum in acknowledgement. "Probably knows my brother." Sarah states.

"He sells coke to our fucking dad," Parker reveals in a dangerous tone. Barry chooses this time to try to talk, starting, "Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all--" JJ rams the butt of the gun into his chest, cutting him off. The Pogues let out a few exclemations, telling him to chill out. 

As they pay attention to JJ, Parker approaches Barry. She stares at him for a second before kicking him right where the sun doesn't shine. He lets out a loud yelp that is an octave higher than his normal voice, and Parker lifts her leg to kick him again before Sarah and John B pull her back.

Sarah stares at her in slight shock, not used to Parker being to twin to lose control. She can still see to wild and angry look in her eyes, and she realizes that this is the anger that Parker has been trying to hard to repress. "Get his fucking wallet, Jayje." Parker states, not looking away from the wheezing man.

The tall blonde boy follows her instructions, grabbing Barry's wallet from his pocket. He opens it up to look inside before passing it to Parker. She glances at the I.D. inside, taking note of the address. The twins then begin to move towards the Twinkie, with Parker hopping in the passenger seat and JJ clambering into the drivers. 

They were about to pay a visit to the house of the man who is one of the main reasons their life is a living hell, and they sure as hell weren't leaving without making his one in return. 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

When they arrived at Barry's trailer, Parker immediately hops out of the passenger side door. She begins moving towards the trailer, assuming her brother is hot on her heels. JJ had calmed down a bit during the drive, but he still had some anger coursing through his veins. Mostly though, he was worried about his sister. 

He shares a look with John B, who also looks concerned. The brunette boy sighs before climbing out of the Twinkie and following Parker inside the house. 

There he finds the Maybank girl rooting through cabinets and throwing items onto the floor. "I know you got a stash around here somewhere," She mutters to herself. "So what's the plan here, P?" 

Parker doesn't even react to John B, focusing on searching the house. "He stole from us, we steal from him. Simple as that." She searches the couch, overturning couch cushions and rooting around in the cracks. When she doesn't find anything, she groans in frustration and turns toward a narrow hallway.

"Yeah, that's great, P. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!" Parker scoffs, continuing down the hall towards Barry's bedroom. 

"I'm not scared of him. We know who he is, we can fucking nail him." John B tries to stop the Maybank girl, but she shoves past him. She quickly makes her way into the room and begins overturning everything.

She throws pillows around, yanks up blankets, and looks underneath his mattress. When she doesn't find anything, she moves onto his nightstand, throwing open the drawers and pulling out everything in them. Her frustration begins to grow as she continues not to find anything. She finally turns around, noticing a closet in the corner. She smirks lightly, making her way towards it and throwing the doors open. There, on the top shelf, is a black duffel bag. Parker pulls it down and tosses it onto the bed before unzipping it. Inside, she can see wads and wads of money. She ruffles through it for a second before re-zipping the bag. "There we go." 

"What are you doing?" John B exclaims as he watches Parker shoulder the bag. "Getting even, Johnny!" Parker exclaims as she walks towards the front door of the small house. From behind her, John B begins to speak, making her pause. "Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your dad, do--" Parker moves fast, grabbing John B and pressing him into a nearby counter. 

"You watch your goddamn mouth, man. Aren't you tired of being fucked with?" John B sighs and looks to the side. "That's not the point, Parker." 

Parker ignores him, continuing on. "I'm so fucking tired of it. Maybe this shit-" Parker holds up the bag of cash, gesturing around with it. "-will get some people off my goddamn back." She then walks out the door and moves towards the Twinkie. John B trails further behind, not knowing how to help his best friend. 

The other Pogues had gathered outside the Twinkie, not knowing what to expect from the angry Maybank girl. "Sorry about that, y'all. Barry's fucking rich, which means we are now even more rich. How awesome is that?" Instead of replying to her, everyone just stares.

Kiara finally breaks the silence by exclaiming, "So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Parker rolls her eyes at her friend, exclaiming, "The dude's a dick! He doesn't need this money. JJ, you're with me on this one, right?" 

Even though it seems too physically take a toll on him, JJ shakes his head and moves towards Pope. Parker scoffs, but develops a slightly betrayed look on her face. 

"This Barry guy's gonna find out. And he's gonna come after us," Sarah states, trying to talk some sense into her girlfriend. Pope nods, agreeing with Sarah. "Yes, he will. This is not the time to start wilin' out." Parker rolls her eyes at the boy, looking away.

She then turns to John B, glaring at him. "How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you? 'Cause I sure as hell hated it. It scared me, and it scared the girls. That's not fucking chill. I won't just lay down and accept it."

John B begins to plead with her, on his last attempts. "We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back." John B grabs the bag from Parker, who glares at him and snatches it back. She presses her arm up against his throat, pinning him to the Twinkie.

He just lets her, angrily asking, "Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh? What are you gonna do when he comes for us?" Parker continues to pin him, lowly responding, "We kick him where the sun don't shine. Again." 

John B scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Yeah, good fuckin' idea, P." Parker presses even harder for a second before letting off. "Who fucking cares, Johnny? I'm not putting it back." She then hops into the drivers side of the car, waiting for everyone to get in.

JJ tries to get in, but Pope yanks him back making Parker let out an annoyed noise. "You guys getting in or what?" When she sees the looks everyone is giving her, she sighs. "What?"

"We're sick of your shit." John B states. 

"Oh, my shit?" When John B nods, Parker begins to get even angrier. "Yeah. Yeah. Your shit. Your getting arrested constantly shit."

Parker's face morphs into a hurt look for a second, making John B feel slightly bad. "You acting like a maniac--" When Pope speaks up, Parker's head snaps towards him.

"Okay, Pope, I took the fall for you, man! Even with my fucking record, I took the fall!" Parker throws her hands up into the air, stepping closer to the Heyward boy. "Know how much I owe because of you?" 

Pope shakes his head, stepping closer to the tall blonde. "I'm gonna pay you back, and I didn't ask you to do that!" Parker scoffs, retorting, "I did it because your one of my fucking best friends! You didn't have to ask! Anyway, no need to worry about paying me back. I just did! Pay it back. Right here, right now, by myself." Parker steps out of the Twinkie, walking down the road. She turns back towards her friends for a second. "You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Go off by myself." 

She continues to walk away before turning around one last time. "I'll put the shit you owe dad in your room, Jayje. You're welcome." She moves down the road, hearing Sarah call after her. The Cameron girl is quickly silenced by John B, who tells her to just let Parker go.

Parker knows that her friends could get hurt because of her actions, but she is too angry to stop herself from shouldering the bag of money. Barry might come after them and take revenge, putting all of the Pouges in danger, including Sarah, but this thought can't seem to dissuade Parker. She was spiraling, and no one could stop it.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A/N: Hey y'all! Sorry this took so long, school has been a nightmare. Parker's about to go through it next chapter, and maybe JJ will too (Still haven't decided if I'm gonna have just Parker go through it yet). Anyway, hope y'all like this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 4.7K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
644K 11.2K 113
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ...
39K 671 52
venice scarlett get's casted as jj maybank's love interest netflix's new original the outer banks. as a result, she has to now bond with her new cast...
88.3K 1.3K 50
after a tragedy in the bahamas involving her biological family, rosemary is adopted by john b's aunt, lola booker. since then, she has lived in the o...