A New Start: The Beginning of...

By sleepylilacfox

This teen is no other than Irumi Suzuki. Why was this young teen there in the first place? Well, poor young I... More

Welcome readers!
Welcome to the Netherworld Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Orientation Ceremony Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your new Family Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your New Look Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Familiar Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Potential Playmate Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Cheerful Playmates Irumi-chan!
Welcome your First Friends Irumi-chan!
Welcome a glimmer of truth Irumi-chan!
Welcome to the Misfits Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Guardian Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Rank Owl Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Mysterious Ring Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Personal Tutor Irumi-chan!
Welcome your First Lesson of Magic Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Suspicious President Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Reading Aquaintance Irumi-chan!
Welcome Dinner Etiquette Irumi-chan!
Welcome Ambitions and Dreams Irumi-chan!
Welcome to Opera's Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Stressful Lesson Irumi-chan!
Welcome Elective Classes Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Determined Clara Irumi-chan
Welcome Execution Cannonball, Irumi-chan!
Collection of Drawings I've done for this-pt 1
Welcome the Beginning of Training, Irumi-chan!
Welcome an Interesting Development Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Final Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Sense of Forebode, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Retribution of the Insane, Irumi-chan!
Welcome Vengeance is not always Sweet, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a little Reward, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Newbie, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a New Wardrobe Irumi-chan!
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt 1
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt2
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt3
Welcome a Dance Lesson, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Possible Mentor, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Upcoming Rookie Hunt, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Rookie Hunt, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome the Upperclassmen, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Cannonball Battler, Rumi-chan!
Welcome The Apparatus Battler, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome Story Time, Rumi-chan!
Welcome to Opening Up, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome a Healing Process, Rumi-chan!
Welcome Another Lesson, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a bit of Memory Lane, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Beginnings of Heat, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome the Warning Signs; Opera-san!
What If? Never a Warning, Rumi-chan!
What If? A Lost King meets a Little Bunny?
Welcome a Growing Concern, Opera-san!
What If? A Fierce Human Doesn't Want to go Back?
Welcome, Grandpa left for a Meeting, Rumi-chan!
What if? A Chat with Amaryllis!
Welcome Boastful Exclamations of Grandparents!
Welcome, A Goodnight's Rest; Opera-san!
Welcome an explosive idea, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night at Babyls, Rumi-chan!
Welcome to a Strange Room, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night of Surprises, Babyls!

Welcome suspicion and unease Kalego-kun!

222 6 0
By sleepylilacfox

(Image not owned by me and found from a random Pinterest doom scroll but it's the hair I envision Rumi/Miyumi has so, perfection)
A/N: Okay warning, I know this took me a lot longer than planned, trust me I ain't happy 'bout it either. To put it bluntly, everything sucks and I am redirecting all my anger at the world towards this. In other words, I'm sorry but Irumi x suffering isn't going away in fact I fully expect to accidentally cause tears soon. Also sorry this is so short and a bit choppy, it didn't feel right to skip any of this and go straight to the other bits, I have a bit of the next chapter typed out so hopefully I'll get my groove back soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 54

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. 4. Her rising abilities are drawing all sorts of dangerous attention to her being as her demon blood blends with her human, leading to changes as she grows. And 5. Her connection to her mother will be a cause of many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger!

Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? Perhaps, a certain being within could help from their imprisonment? One way to find out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the darkened apparatus battler room, squished between her two friends; Rumi continued to struggle in her sleep. Flinching and shuddering, winning pitifully under her breath. All while curling inwards, burrowing herself into the warmth Asmodeus's higher body heat and Clara's soft touches provided.

Within her imprisonment, Miyumi hissed. Her jaw clenched with teeth grinding in stress, her figure stiffening as her nails tore into the red fabric that made up the surroundings. Glowing eyes flaring purple hues narrowed, stubbornly ignoring the shadow being floating near her shoulder. "Come on now big Mi! Don't be so grumbly, I'm sure it'll all work out fine!" Ali tried to soothe, situated on one of her horns.

Miyumi's eyes flared a darker purple, casting a glare in Ali's direction at his attempt at reassurance. "Don't even bother Ali, unless you have any actual solutions I don't want to hear it!" she growled, fangs bared in a threatening manner that left the small being putting his hands up in surrender quickly. "Alright! Alright! Why don't you lay down then, Mi-chan? The puppy won't be here tonight so maybe I can help!"

She hissed at the words, muttering profanity as she slammed herself back into a curled position on the bed, tearing apart more of the bedding and cushions as she did so. Her tail lashed in the air like a whip, pulling and hugging the few pillows still intact toward her body. "Oh? And how will you possibly be a suitable teddy bear? If you haven't noticed Ali, you're the size of my palm ." Miyumi pointed out blandly, smushing her face against the cushions as she closed her eyes stubbornly.

All she wanted was this peculiar pain to go away, to have the one other being that so far could make it leave next to her. But no . Instead that puppy was running around the halls of a school on guard duty and the only other being that could be near her was the imp-like little shit that feels too much like the mana that powers her prison-which in case wasn't known irks her to no end due to how-how soothing it was! It was wrong for something she despises to comfort dammit all!

Miyumi twitched, feeling the blob of shadow flatten itself against her raised shoulder and suddenly it stretched. Her eyes flew open, startled at how the touch suddenly encased her entire form in a warmth she hadn't felt in so long. It was almost like she was swaddled in that little blanket her mother tenderly wrapped her in when she was an infant. "W-what?" she breathed out in a watery tone. No longer able to see the hints of reds or silver or even the barest strand of her hair in her prison. Only an eerily calm darkness met her gaze.

"I've got you little one, just rest." Ali's disembodied voice trailed, curling a more secure hold around her. Briefly, the demoness could note how deeper his tone was but couldn't bring herself to think much about it, eyes becoming heavy. "Couldn't...ya..do...this...sooner...?" her words slurred, the tension leaving her a boneless heap. "I didn't want to overstep...you've grown so much in this form, had to...I didn't think you'd want to be treated like a youngling, little rabbit..."

Miyumi had no further words for him beyond more grumbles for the shadowed being and their sudden helpfulness. The angry glow of purple faded into the vibrant blues as her eyes closed, falling asleep abruptly while swaddled in Ali's protective mana.

Similarly, Irumi's body went perfectly limp by the time Kirio reentered the battler room much to the demon's disappointment.

But it was fine. Plans have been revised. And now...now Kirio knew there was even more to the sweet first-year than previously figured. Those expressions and fitful sleep said so. And how he couldn't wait to learn, to have those reactions pointed toward him.

"Irumi-chan I truly look forward to our time together going forward! I know you won't disappoint my prey~" he cooed, looming over the three first-years as he watched their unsuspecting faces. Overstatic at the trust they laid bare at sleeping so unguarded in his presence. Sight tracing their restful expressions, Kirio's gaze fell to Irumi's parted lips, down her jaw and exposed throat. Mouth watering at the pale, slender build of the demon's neck. It'll be so easy to wrap his hands around the limb, any limb that makes up this small demon, and oh how he longed to see what prints that'd make, how long it'd take to heal to refresh the canvas for more splendid art to take form.

Kirio's palms began to itch, fingers twitching as he lowered himself to his knees, looming over Clara to study Irumi closer. At the dark, long lashes that fanned plump cheeks, the petal pink lips that had pulled skin from how often the demon picked at it with teeth in those cute worrying moods. The long ears twitched alongside equally expressive brows and behind closed eyelids, those beautiful blues that were so deliciously sweet. More innocent and expressive than any he has ever seen since her .

He reached out at that moment, unable to help himself as he let his hand ghost over the sleeping visage of Irumi. "You won't mind...won't you Rumi-chan? When I ruin you...and turn that sweet gaze of yours to be muddied with fear...your eyes will look even lovelier shining with tears..." he purred lowly careful to not awaken any of them, hand trailing to her throat nearly at Irumi's collarbone as a sharp, starved grin pulled at his lips, drool trailing down his chin. "When the school falls and the netherworld descends into lawless hell, I'll take such good care of you...sweet dreams Rumi, smile with those pretty lips while you can..."

Displeased at being unable to take action now but willing to be patient for the inevitable, Kirio raised from his kneeling position in silence. Having to cup his jaw to wipe away the lingering drool while keeping his eyes firmly trained on the demon in the middle of the other two, unwilling to look away from the defenseless visage. He crept in silent steps away from them to his futon, easing into the covers with a smile, dreaming of the day his plans come to reality.

Down the hall, Kalego stayed where he was, frozen in place as an unease filled him. His ears twitched, annoyed that he couldn't hear what the third-year was muttering about, plans of some sort. Perhaps for the battler party performance? But something in his gut said nothing of it was good. Eyes narrowed further with a visible sneer on his lips, he felt the urge to burst into that room and demand what he was planning. Pushing at the urge was Cereberion who snarled along with him, nipping at its confinement to check as well.

He breathed out a snarl, tired and far more irritated than he thought he could be. For some unfathomable reason out of all this ridiculous nonsense, he mourned the fact he wouldn't get sleep tonight out of everything else to worry and stress over. Worse, it's not due to the lack of needed rest but for that vulgar demoness of all reasons. It was how he would not be at her side for the first time in months while she had been experiencing pains and worries.

Sucking in a pained breath between clenched teeth he began to move forward, eager to ensure the safety of his clowns in the presence of the peculiar third-year- to make certain the little fool was fine.

However, the second he set foot out of the shadows that line the colossal halls of Bablys another security demon walked through with a strange smile in place. "Naberius sir, I'm here to switch out with you. I brought a message from the teaching lounge, it would seem the teacher Bars misplaced some things and is currently causing a bit of a mess. And they need your help to get it back in order." the demon stated with ease, smile never faltering

Kalego sharply turned to the demon, his sneer deepening, a wariness clinging to him as he sent an uncertain glance towards the Apparatus Battler one last time then back to the demon.

Surely if something did happen...Irumi would summon him? Hopefully, seeing as how he has been drilling into her head those extra familiar lessons when they have time between the other ones. And if anything Opera was present, lurking in these halls like the spawn from the depths of hell they are.

"...Very well, I'll leave this area to you," Kalego muttered, casting one last loathing glance towards the demon whose name somehow escaped him but the demon was familiar enough- a hire of sometime last year perhaps? It was probably due to the stress that he forgot...yes, right it was the stress of this entire idiocy. The stress he will redirect to that damnable cur Robin.

"Have a nice night, Naberius sir!" the demon preppily cheered. The sunny smile stayed intact as they watched the guard dog briskly storm out of the battler tower. The demon continued to wave, head tilting to the side as they felt the distinct sensation of being watched. The barest glimpse of red flickering in the corner of their vision confirms such. The damnable security cat demon with hellish strength...they barely contained the urge to snarl at the servant hidden above among the columns, still remembering the way the demon tore into their previous form. Acting as if their act of revenge was criminal. In careful movements, the demon trailed forward, walking past the battler rooms with that pep to their step, masking the animosity towards the one hidden above and the one sleeping just a little out of reach.

'Soon, soon the Netherworld and that damnable Sullivan will learn. Starting with that disgusting stain.' the demon cheerfully mused within the protection of their mind, eyes flashing reminiscent of the elder demoness, Mavis. 'You won't regret aiding my escape...Thunder Lord Baal...I'll play this game you started with that other dog...as long as I get to do as I wish with that mistake when the time comes...'

Opera's eyes narrowed, frowning while watching the demon radiate a happy glow in the dark atmosphere of the school. Essentially skipping through the halls with a harmonious hum. "How odd..." they muttered while observing, something about the demon was familiar but not quite? After a moment they turned their gaze away, firmly looking back to the doors they guard. It was a matter to look into at a later time, for now, the only task they had was to make sure the room was secure for the precious cargo it held.

——————————-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the morning light came, Asmodeus was the first to stir, the habit of being an early riser since young.

Breathing in sharply with a yawn bubbling in the back of his throat the pinkette turned, a plush warmth against his face. "Hhmmm?" He hummed, somewhat confused at the warmth radiating from the cushion he laid on. He didn't bring along this sort of pillow, did he?

Without much time to contemplate, a hard thing collided with his stomach, pushing the air out of his lungs and causing the warmth he was lying on to squirm- squirm?

Sleepy grumbles filled the immediate area and more shuffling ensued. Twice the presence against his stomach nestled closure while something thwacked against the top of his head, something-a hand threading into his hair with sharp nails tangling into ruffled strands.

He let out a displeased grumble at that, annoyed at all the movement around him, finding that he could no longer quite move as he wished. A weight pinning different segments of his body, and legs tangled with something-blankets? Azz felt trapped all the same, almost uncomfortably warm with all that cocooned around him in the stale battler room.

It took multiple attempts to open his eyes to take note of the world beyond what was soft or hard against his exhausted figure. What first greeted him was Valac's pajama set, the fabric pressed into his face and with that, Valac's torso . The gremlin was half curled, laying a little bit above him with one hand thrown over her own head and the other reaching over to cup the back of his skull, her nails digging into his scalp as if she were clenching a blanket.

Blinking languidly, his gaze moved further down as he processed, drawn to the shuffling and almost fitful movements near his ribs. The sight of Rumi greeted him, pressed between his torso and one of Valac's legs. Seemingly content in being nestled between the two in what looked like the least comfortable position of the three of them with one of her arms pinned under his hip, and the other curled close to her chest. Rumi's head was tilted back and turned in a position that made his neck sore just looking at it.

As Asmodeus watched Irumi's eyebrow and an ear twitch in sync, he sluggishly computed what it was that he was looking at, taking longer than typical to come into full awareness.

For one, yes, he was essentially pinned between the two girls. The 'cushion' was perhaps the most horrifying realization of it being Crazy Valac's chest. While the stubbornly hard thing wedged between his legs and flushed against his torso was indeed his master who was strangely boney for having such a monstrous appetite. What's more? As the fog within his sleep-addled brain cleared, the more he noticed- details that probably would be best he didn't . Sharply he looked up to the ceiling, horrified at what was exposed to him.

'Oh, devi!' Azz internally sobbed, body temperature rising, twitching as fire flared up around his head as his magic reacted to his fluctuating emotions and prominent distress. He needed to escape! Needed to get out of their holds! 'Oh devi! This wasn't something that I was prepared for!' He cringed, face flushing brighter to the tips of his ears, nearly audibly squeaking when Irumi cuddled closer with a tired mumble leaving her lips, one of the few parts of her that weren't harshly boney pressing into his side.

Choking, Azz ducked his head down again, hissing a little as his hair was tugged from the grip Valac held. Carefully, he started to untangle himself. Able to inelegantly roll away from the two demonesses after quite a bit of struggle. Face continuing to burn, he crawled a bit away before stumbling onto his feet and dashed across the room for one of the many discarded blankets, tossing it over the two quickly while doing his best not to look at either any further.

The two girls stirred enough to reposition, planting themselves into the void of warmth Asmodeus left, cocooning themselves into the blanket, frankly dead to the world as far as the noble could tell. Asmodeus shifted, straightening out his wrinkled sleepwear with a cough. Fruitlessly trying to fix his appearance and calm his heated skin. Ignoring the two demonesses imitating caterpillars as much as possible.

Still feeling particularly uncomfortable in his skin and eager for distraction, the pinkette looked around the battler room. Mindlessly beginning to tidy the floors a bit, keeping as silent as possible while he cleared a path to his luggage. Pausing, Asmodeus stared at the packed uniform for a moment, glancing between that, the two lumps wrapped in blankets, and then to the sleeping third-year across the room. Frowning, he glanced back down to the pristine white of his compiled clothing, his morning routine took a while, could he? Should he?

He shook his head, answering himself at the end of all his conflict. He'll wait for them to wake, he still didn't like the third-year Kirio and didn't want to leave his mistress defenseless around the strange demon no matter how short of time. Back facing the two demonesses, Asmodeus resolved himself to wait...It wouldn't take that long till they rouse from their own sleep? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 21.5K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.3K 155 6
Nefertari, the ignored goddess, was the twin sister of Nepthys, the Goddess of peace and harmony. A bright and kind child from whom, many held high e...
4.1K 112 23
Step right up and enter the mesmerizing world of One Piece, a place bursting with thrilling adventures and unforgettable characters! While all eyes h...
4.7K 185 7
Odette craved for death, she welcomed it with open arms. She was abused since she was nine by the nuns. That was until her mates met her and saved he...