You Delinquent Little Punk |H...

By Moodgirl101

"Ugh.. I can't stand you... you delinquent little punk" I groan. "well sit down then." Hobie says with a smir... More

PROLOGUE
1 |Spider who?|
2 |he's not my boyfriend|
3 |700$|
4 |The chaotic five|
5 |his world|
Just the characters
6 |I don't belong here|
7 |you embarrassed?|
8 |Surprise surprise|
Just a A/N
9 |no more tears|
10 |To bad we can't|
11 |Fucking tease|
12 |please what|
UPDATE
JUST TO KEEP YALL POSTED...
13 |Crest 3D White|
14 |special girl|
15 |An exception|
16 |unexpected visit|
17 |So petty|
18 |Mary Jane|
19|RAGE LOVE LUST|
ANNOUNCEMENT
21 |Craving her|
22 |Gooble Gooble|
23| House of memories|
24 |Stuff me like a stocking|

20 |I love you|

3.6K 58 273
By Moodgirl101

I love giving y'all second hand embarrassment 🤭 I do it on purpose sometimes

How would y'all feel about submissive
Hobie...? Saying mommy and shit?

THAT ASIDE. You ain't pregnant... Birth control 😃 or ya can yk... Abort mission. Either way your not pregnant ain't nobody got time for that.

It's been damn near two weeks mb... School, drama, volleyball, ect ect
---------------

I woke up groggily, sitting up in bed, I looked over to my side to see Hobie knocked out, his usual snoring.

The covers slide of my body, leaving me in an exposed state, I looked down and the memories of last night came flooding back to me.

Remembering how he made me a moaning mess, hitting all the right spots. He drove me crazy, and I love it.

I bit my lip at the memories and slowly slid to the edge of my bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, giving a final gaze at Hobie before getting out of bed.

As soon as I stood up I immediately sat back down, I didn't realize how sore I was, the pain shot all throughout my legs. If only I could fly.

I groaned as I rubbed my aching thighs, I was slightly annoyed with this but I'll be fine, hopefully.

I slide back into bed next to Hobie, looking down at him, I grabbed the remote and started watching TV, rubbing his head.

It's the only thing I can do, I don't know what to watch so I'll just put on the first thing I see.

After about ten minutes and felt shuffling next to me, I look down and see Hobie snuggling my thigh, I just laugh at him a bit as I lean down and kiss his head.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door, and I just groan, I don't feel like dealing with that idiotic bitch Roxanne.

Shit I should've recorded Hobie blowing my back out and sent it to her, you know what. I'll keep that in mind, I love being petty.

"Hobie, go get the door." I tell him.

"No. I wanna stay here, can't you get it?" He asks.

"I can't walk." I sigh.

"Oh, finally kicked in huh." Hobie laughs, getting up.

"Wow, just gonna laugh at the fact that I'm in pain." I gasp.

"Yes. Don't worry you'll be fine." He smiles, picking me up.

"Now if I kicked you in the balls and laughed I'd be wrong." I roll my eyes.

"Don't play with me, I can easily sit you down somewhere and leave you there." He says.

"Suck my dick." I tell him.

"You don't have one." He laughs, taking us to the living room.

"If it's Roxanne slam the door." I smile.

"Read my mind luv." Hobie says, giving me a small kiss.

He sat me down on the couch and went to open the door, and who's on the other side, the three musketeers, thankfully.

"Took y'all long enough." Nick says.

"Yea uhm, I didn't wanna come but Mara forced us." Laura sighs.

"Yea she has a "serious" problem." Nick says sitting next to me on the couch.

"The fuck is it, and why do I gotta deal with it?" I laugh.

"Well you see, it's just that my 24 pack of pencils doesn't have any options for skin color! And I don't know what to do." Samara says.

"That's not a real problem Mara." I sigh.

"It is a problem! Its about the lack of representation, and it's making me feel white shame and privilege all at the same time!" She whines.

"Your not even white?" Hobie sighs.

"Is this about the pencils or your guilt." I groan.

"I mean what do other artists do when doing skin color?" She asks.

"Other artists? Using a 24 pack of kids colored pencils they got from the dollar store?" I laugh.

"Pale pink people, dark brown people, where are the shades in-between!" She says.

"Why not just color them green?" I sigh.

"There are no green people!" She protests.

"There could be, on.. Neptune." I tell her.

"There aren't Neptune people in my coloring book." She tells me.

"You don't know that, they could have taken photos of the people on Neptune and put them in your book." I shrug.

"What kinda camera did they use?" She asks.

"Uhm, a DSLR." I chuckle.

"Well now I know your lying to me! Because a DSLR camera wouldn't work the same there because of the light refraction and distance from the sun!" She says.

"You need to stop watching documentaries with Laura, I bet you don't even know what you just said!" I groan.

"I do too!" She laughs.

"Fine then, I'll try something more your speak. Why don't you color them purple, like Barney the dinosaur." I smile.

"Ok, yea yea. That's a good idea." She smiles and begins coloring.

"Problem solved." Hobie laughs.

"This bitch." Laura sighs.

"So, what have you two been up to?" Nick asks.

"I broke her legs." Hobie says with a smirk.

"How the hell... Why?" Mara asks.

"She asked me to." Hobie shrugs.

"I asked for no such thing." I protest.

"How'd you do that?" Laura asks, and Hobie just gets a big smirk on his face.

"Oh. My. God." Nick gasps.

"For the first time in forever!" Samara sings.

"So we can't call you virgin anymore." Laura sighs.

"Nope." I say.

"How did it happen?" Samara asks.

"Damn nosy, but I don't wanna talk about it uh." I look away.

"She accused me of being with another woman and using her over something dumb, so I decided to show her how much she means to me." Hobie smiles.

"No questions, I've had enough embarrassment from that." I sigh.

"Shit I guess no questions." Nick laughs.

"How did feel though?" Laura asks.

"AMAZING, GREAT, IMMACULATE, HEAVENLY, WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE." I say dramatically.

"Your giving him to much credit." Samara laughs.

"Nope, I wanna do it again, you know how people are addicted to crack. I'm addicted to his fucking dick, I will have his KIDS. As soon I as can walk." I say.

"You know he's right there." Mara says.

"Good, Im going to talk about him to you all as if he's not right behind me." I sigh.

"Go on then." Nick laughs.

"I'm telling you. I used to hate him, well not hate, but he was annoying. But he's so fucking hot, on my knees, marry him, doing anything for him." I say.

"Desperate much." Laura says.

"Your stuck on your ex, who cheated." Nick calls her out.

"You know how cute he is? Like he's so clingy and loves snuggling me. He's my bae." I say.

"He cheesing mad hard." Samara laughs at Hobie.

"He's so sweet." I laugh.

"Thanks luv." Hobie smiles.

"Enough about that, LOOK AT MY PURPLE PEOPLE." Mara says showing us the picture.

"Good job mara." Laura sighs.

"Luv, I want a kiss." Hobie says.

"No." I smile.

"Why not." He gasps.

"You broke my damn legs." I laugh.

"Give me my damn kiss." He groans.

"Only if I get to ask you something personal." I say.

"Sure."

"How many females have ya fucked." I ask giving him a kiss.

"Well damn that took a turn." Nick laughs.

"I think it's best if you don't know." He sighs.

"This man done fucked half the country." Mara says.

"How many, I won't be mad." I say.

"Let's just say more than 10. And like a few guys." Hobie sighs.

"Whoa! Men?" Nick's says.

"I ain't think you liked guys." Laura says.

"Good God." I laugh.

"Eh, yea. I like experimenting." Hobie laughs.

"So, were you doing the bending or getting bent?" Mara asks.

"YOU THINK IM GETTING BENT?" Hobie gasps.

"You do hate consistency, I mean we fucked in like 3 different positions because of that." I sigh.

"Wait which positions?" Nick asks.

"Mirror, uh, ontop of the dresser, uhm side fucking." I say.

"You got mirror fucked! For your first time!?" Laura asks.

"Yes. Yes I did." I sigh.

"Are we not gonna talk about Hobie liking men?" Mara asks.

"Nope." Hobie smiles.
-------------------------

"I like the way she walk, way she walk, way she woo. Mhm, mhm. Up down up down." I sing to myself as I study.

Just a normal study day on the couch, music, snacks. All the essentials only down side is I don't have my cuddle buddy.

Hobie was in his room, working on his watch, nothing happened. I do like that we can have our own alone time and be fine with it.

I do miss him though, don't wanna bother him, studying ain't the same without him clinging to me.

Out of boredom, and studying getting on my nerves I wanted to text Hobie, but why be normal when I can be hot.

So I just sent him a risky text and a teasing picture. Covering just enough so he can't see what he wants, smiling to myself I get back to studying, then I hear shuffling in the hallway.

"You just love distracting me hm?" He sighs, picking me up from the couch.

"Me! I never." I smile.

"Well your coming with me, no more distractions." He says.

"Fine by me." I tell him.

Sadly he wasn't going to give me what I want, he only placed me on his bed and went back to his watch. Loved staring at him though.

Still being bored I decided why not send another picture, even though I'm sitting right behind him.

Just me holding up my breasts, no face though. Aint nobody got time for making some face for the photo.

After hit send I heard his phone vibrate and he puts down the tiny ass screwdriver and opens the text, then he looks back at me.

"You have something you wanna say luv?" He asks.

"Nope, why do you ask." I smirk.

"Since you clearly can't control yourself." Hobie sighs.

He walks over to me and picks me up, then sets me on his lap, I can feel how hard he is against me.

"So did you like the pictures?" I ask him.

"Shush." He sighs and begins working on his watch again.

I start moving against his lap, making soft moans in his ear. I see his jaw clench and his eyebrows furrow, he looks down at me and puts his watch to side.

I can't tell if the look on his face is annoyed or angry. He grips my hips and grinds me against him, groaning softly.

He unbuttons his pants and basically yanks my pants and panties off. He holds me up teasing me with his tip before easing me down onto it. It hurt for a second but as he filled me and I moaned softly.

He sat me fully onto his dick, stretching me out, I started to bounce myself in his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck. He grips my hips and stops me from moving,

"No moving, your just gonna sit here." He tells me.

"And if I don't?" I scoff.

"Fuck around and find out." He says.

Normal I would love to fuck around and find out, but knowing Hobie, I probably don't.

I sat there quitely, feeling his dick ache and throb inside me. I tried not to move as he continued to work on his watch.

I felt so needy, I wanted to ride him till I came over and over again, but I didn't want to find out. Involuntary I started moving back and forth against him, looking down at his lap as I bit my lip.

"What did I say?" He sighs.

He held me still, making me whine. I needed him to just touch me already.

"Can you please-"

"Nope, if you be still I might." He cuts me off.

"But it's gonna take forever!" I plead.

"30 minutes. You can be still for 30 minutes luv."
----------------

It's been way more than 30 minutes and I couldn't handle it. He kept working on his watch placing kisses on my forehead. I don't get how he can work like this.

"It's been more that 30 minutes." I break the silence.

"It's been 15 luv, I've been counting." He sighs.

(Would y'all like being called good girl? Meh oh well I'll take the risk)

"Your kidding." I sigh.

"No, but luckily for you I'm done, go ahead do whatever you want." He smirk.

My eyes lit up I could finally get rid of all the built up anticipation. I began to bounce on him, the pleasure overwhelming my senses.

His hands roamed my body, leaving not a single thing untouched. His hands finally rested at my hips and supported me as I rode him.

He huffed in my ear. I grabbed his shoulders and begin to pick up my pace. My desperate cries filled his ears and his grip tightened.

He kissed my neck,and began lifting me up and down on his dick. He lifted me effortlessly as I buried my face into his neck.

He held me close to him and raised and lowered me gently. He hit all the right spots his touch felt electrifying.

I was so close and my arms tightened around him while my legs trembled. He found my sweet spot and hit it repeatedly.

I dug my nails into his back as he fucked upwards into me. I felt myself on the verge of my orgasm, my breath shaking.

"You better not." Hobie huffed.

I couldnt speak, I was completely out of it. I looked up at him with pleading eyes. I couldn't handle it.

"Not till I say luv. You can hold on for me right? Be a good girl for me." He whispered in a gentle tone.

I nodded my head at his words and he kept hitting all my sweet spots and his fingers started grazing my nipple. I felt myself tighten around him. His dick filling me perfectly.

"Don't." He says.

He kept denying me my release he knew what he was doing. I felt so helplesss as he fucked me. His voice was stern but his movements were gentle and that only turned me on.

"Go on luv." He huffed.

I looked up at him desperately and he went slightly faster for me. My body was shaking with anticipation.

"Be a good girl and cum for me." He tells me.

His words send me over the edge and I finally got the release I so desperately craved. All my senses went numb from the pleasure.

I closed my eyes tightly as I dig my nails into his shoulder. I moaned loudly against his neck as my cum coated his dick.

He pulled out of me and picked up my shaky body. He laid me at the edge of the bed and entered me again.

He held my leg up on the side of him and began to thrust into me. The overstimulation crowding my thoughts.

"You can handle a little more, can't you? I'm almost done luv. Can you hold on for me?" He whispers in my ear.

I nodded slightly and he got back to fucking me. His touch way so gentle as he rubbed little circles on my swollen clit.

"Keep moaning for me." He tells me.

I wrapped my trembling legs around his waist. His thrusts caused my breast to bounce, he grunted in my ear as I felt him twitch inside me.

His aching dick continued to stretch my tight walls. His thrusts grew sloppy and his breath was ragged.

I moaned in his ear and he thrusted on final time into me before filling me with his hot cum, he kept going till his orgasm subsided, then slowly slide out of me.

His cum flowed out of me and onto the bed sheets and he collapsed next to me in his bed. He grabbed me held me against his chest, his rapid heartbeat ringing in my ears.

He rubbed my back and placed soft kisses on my face. His hands slid up my body to cup my face and plant a kiss on my lips.

"You did so amazing luv." He whispers.

I only buried my face into his neck, I felt so exhausted from all of that. He traced patterns on my waist and his other hand rubbed my slightly aching hips.

"Do you need anything luv?" He sighs.

"No. Hobie?" I say, trying to look him in the eye.

"Yea?" He asks.

"I love you." I tell him trying not to sound scared or embarrassed.

"I love you too luv." He smiles and his arms tighten around me.

A/n- horray ya said the words.

I'ma act like I didn't start this a week ago.

THOUGHTS COMMENTS CONCERNS.

Do we like talky sex?  Or y'all just want  quiet and get fucked.

Someone said it was rough last time so I tried to make this gentle. Anywho hope you all are well, doing good in school. Damn I sound like a mom.

Fun fact-  I like the way she walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 106 14
I hate him. Everything about him, his eyes, his lips, his hands, his body, his smile...and he hates me too. That's how it's always been since we met...
91.2K 1.1K 22
๐™ƒ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™‰ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐˜พ ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ญ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, 18+, ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ๐™ก
13.2K 217 24
โthere must have been a Angel by my sideโ Is what y/n thought the first time she saw Hobie Brown also known as spider man or spider punk ๏ฝก:.๏พŸเฎโ‹†*"Que...
7K 54 9
This will be Miguel x Fem!reader, and it will be mostly smut because y'all are freaks (and so am I) but anyways, enjoy!