19|RAGE LOVE LUST|

Change of plans y'all....
---------------

I was in there for what felt like hours, alone. Contemplating it all, if it was real, the way I felt like I should just accept it and move on with my life.

Suddenly I heard my door open, and of course I knew who it was, that doesn't mean my heart didn't sink all the way to the deepest depths of hell from the noise.

I didn't dare look up at him, I couldn't look at him, if anything I wanted to smack him in the face.

"Luv, I know your awake." He said sitting down next to me in my bed.

I stared at the wall, my thoughts and emotions crowded out all logic to this situation.

I felt his hand grip my waist and turn me towards him, another tear trickling down my face.

"Luv, what's wrong?" He asked, to hell with that damn nickname.

"Don't call me that." I mutter.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks me again.

I just lost it, all of my emotions up to this point have been nothing but a blur now I was more angry then anything, I dont know what I was going to do, yell at him, hit him, I sure as hell wasn't going to just accept it though.

"What do you mean!" I scream, getting up from my bed and standing over him.

"Whoa, calm down luv." Hobie says, putting his hands up in defense.

"I said not to call me that!" I yell.

"Can you just tell me what this is about?" He asks, clearly growing impatient.

"You should know damn well what it's about Hobie!" I say as tears fill my eyes.

"Are you gonna tell me or just keep speaking in riddles hm?" He sighs.

The way he's so nonchalant about this is impeccable, if anything I admire it, like I'm going to tell him.

"You tell me." I mutter.

"How about this, you talk to me about once you've calm down a little, ok?" Hobie says getting up.

"There's no way your just, gonna walk away from this!" I yell.

"Walk away from what! Your not telling me anything." Hobie says.

"Ok, since your so FUCKING clueless." I say.

"Mhm, go on." He says.

"So you just decided to fucking play me?" I say.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Don't play dumb you fucking asshole! I know everything." I tell him.

"Know what! What makes you think that I'm playing you?" Hobie sighs.

"It's obvious Hobie! I cant believe I let you touch me, I feel fucking disgusting." I spat.

"For one, you loved it, secondly I'm still completely lost!" He says.

"I know about Mary Jane you fucking idiot! I know all about her!" I blurt out, tears start streaming down my face.

I'm not even sad anymore, at least not at this moment, but if I get that angry I'm more than likely gonna cry.

"Mary Jane- what?" He asks.

"I know everything, you just decided to use me." I sigh.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What! Why the hell are you accusing me of that!" He shouts.