Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

Bởi TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... Xem Thêm

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Aftermath of the War

3.1K 58 73
Bởi TheTrinity9

A Month Later - Leo Apartement

"Yuya! Sora! Come on, wake up! It's time for breakfast!"

I yelled at the top of my lung as I currently cooking pancakes for breakfast. Now the war is over, things started to get normal again.

Ever since the Dimensional War concluded, Sora has been staying on Yuya's house. He didn't have anywhere to return to considering he was an orphan, so it was possible this arrangement could become permanent when taking into account his close relationship with the Sakaki family. As for Yuri and Serena, both Fusion pair got adopted by Marufuji Ryo, which make their name become Marufuji Yuri and Marufuji Serena. Barret is also joined the family as their step-father.

What a scary family.

As for me, I had also enrolled at Maiami Second High along with Yuya and the others as a transfer student. While everyone struggled to keeping up, I flawlessly followed the lessons and aced all subjects.

After all, I don't really need to concern about a things I already know.

Move on from that, I also cut my hair off. As much as I like Mizael's long hair, I still prefer my short hair.

Well, there's another reason behind that. Mizael's hairstyle is now become so famous that I even see some kids wears a wig that exactly looked like my old hair. Not to mention some cosplayers cosplaying my Barian Form.

Sometimes, being famous is a pain.

"It's okay if you want to stay asleep. That means you won't get any breakfast because I will eat all this pancakes by myself."

Suddenly, a bluish blur descended from my bedroom and sat on a seat faster than sound, fork and knife on his hand and small amount of drool running down his mouth.

"And here you are. Glad you are finally awake, Sora."

"I never miss a fine breakfast, especially when it is made by you." Sora said with a grin. "I wonder if your food can beat Yoko-san's food."

"Well, you can try and judge my food by yourself."

"Good morning, everyone..." Yuya entered the dining room with a yawn as he sit next to me. "For the record, I hate tests. I spend almost all day yesterday tutoring with Mizael and my head feels like it's going to explode..."

"You'd think saving all worlds from destruction would give you a pass or something." Sora remarked as he started eating. "The education system of this dimension is even more merciless than Academia."

"Be glad that our greatest concern for now is studying and showing up for formal events." I replied. "I won't miss the Dimensional War, especially the several near-death experiences."

The Dimensional War, especially Fusion Arc, really torture not only my body, but my mind as well. I don't want to experienced all of that again. Never.

"You have a point there." Yuya agreed. "I can't believe it's only been a month since Zarc and Incursion. It feels like years have passed."

Both I and Sora nodded at Yuya's words. At that moment, I turned on the television, tuning into a news channel.

"This is Akasaka Aka, live from the Xyz Dimension's Heartland City." A male reporter could be heard announcing. "The reconstruction of the city has been progressing at steady pace thanks to the efforts of its own residents, the goverment, support by LEO Corporation and of course, assist from now-defunct Academia's members. While tensions are still present between the members of the former Resistance and Academia's troops, there have been no serious incidents so far due to the intervention of a representative of Heartland City Tenjo Kaito and Commander-In-Chief Edo Phoenix. Thanks to everyone effort, it is estimated that it will take only a year at most until Heartland is fully restored to its former glory."

"Sounds like Kaito, Edo and the others have their hands full in Heartland." I commented with a smile. "I thought that there might be trouble or conflict when it was decreed that most of Academia's members and students had to participate in the reconstruction efforts, but it seems I worried for nothing."

"It's to be expected." Sora chimed in. "Most of Academia's personnel and students were deceived and manipulated by the Professor after all. I don't think anyone is willing to cause trouble for the sake of such a leader. Most students and teachers are genuinely remorseful and wish to make amends."

"Unless we're talking about the majority of the former Elites who fought for Academia until the end." I replied. "They've been imprisoned, awaiting trial and sentencing after their psychological evaluations are complete."

"Yes." Sora nodded. "And judging from how they acted, Elites like Manjoume, McKenzie, Sanders and Crowler probably won't see the light of day ever again. From what I hear from Kaito, the Doktor is dead due to suicide and his body was sealed into the card before Kaito throw it into fire. Those who get mind controlled like Ryo and Fubuki won't face repercussions. People like Dennis and Barret will probably need to do some community service or something while Roget is still missing."

Thanks for that made up story, Kaito.

"I'm more surprised that Akaba Leo avoided execution." Yuya said. "Many people were adamant that he should pay for his crimes with his life. While he was our greatest enemy after Zarc...l personally could never really wish for his death."

"Thanks to Reiji and me for that. I personally wish he died slowly and painfully." I responded. "But death might have actually be a mercy for him. Judge from his expression on a trial, he's already a dead man. His failure to bring back his daughter, nearly destroyed the world, and a beating up from Ray and me are probably weighing down on his conscience. He will spend the rest of his life behind bars while tormented by his guilt and failures."

"Because there's fate worse than death. And Akabaka will experienced it in a full force."

Like I said, I want Shining Trapezodheron for a reason.

"Alright, that's enough for now." Sora said as he finished eating. "Yuya, Mizael, you'd better hurry up or you'll be late for school as this rate."

"Damn, that's right!"

Yuya cursed as he started wolfing down his breakfast while I was preparing my bag. After that, we grabbed our bags and leaving the apartement in hurry.

"See ya later guys! I will wait at You Show!"

"See you later, Sora!"

After saying so, Yuya and I rushed to the school as fast as we can. While running, Yuya asked me something.

"Come to think of it, why aren't we use your D-Wheel? We'd be at school in no time if we did."

"My D-Wheel is under maintenance on Synchro Dimension for the Friendship Cup. As such, you better run faster, Yuya! Do you want to get scolded again for tardiness?!"

"Heck no!"

As the outline of Maiami Second High could be seen in distance, with one last burst of speed, we succeeded in entering the courtyard 5 minutes before class started.

"Safe..." Yuya panted out. "Now, we just need to get to class and-"

"Oh, if it isn't Yuya and Mizael. Why are you two in such a rush?"

I turned my head to the left, seeing Gongenzaka standing there with Yuzu and Sawatari. I also noticed that a large number of students were also leisurely sitting outside, chatting with their friends or simply dueling.

"Shouldn't everyone be in class?" Yuya asked.

"Didn't you see the message I sent you?" Yuzu asked back. "Classes would start later today because the faculty has some sort of emergency meeting."

Yuya checked his Duel Disk and Yuzu had indeed sent him a message, but he somehow failed to notice it.

"Damn...I somehow missed it..." Yuya rubbed his back head in a sheppish manner.

"I'll chew you out on our next study session." I said as I looked around. "For now, how about we moved to a side? The constant stares are starting to get annoying."

Like I said, any students in the courtyard were staring at us while whispering. Gongenzaka sighed at this.

"Are they still fixated on us...? It's been a month already. However, I, the man Gongenzaka, am glad they've at least stopped swarming us and pestering us for autographs or tales regarding our exploits. It was starting to get irritating."

"It's an unavoidable part of our duties." Sawatari said with a proud expression. "We're the Lancers, the heroes who saved the four dimensions. Making sure our heroic acts inspire others and acting as a pillar of stability by interacting with the public are essential in this transition period."

Did he finally saying something smart?

Peak development.

"That's actually kind of well-thought out." I said with a raised eyebrow. "I'm genuinely surprise, Sawatari."

"Well, truth be told, it's all second-handed." Sawatari said with a grin. "I was looking through my father's speeches and saw something similar written there. Doesn't make my words any less true though."

"Indeed." Gongenzaka nodded. "On the subject of our Mayor, I'm surprised by how swiftly he dealt with the damages caused by the Obelisk Force's invasion and the Professor's attempt to unite the dimensions. He may have a rotten attitude and be arrogant, but his management skills are the real deal."

"Don't talk like that about my father...is what I want to say, but I'm well aware that he's a pain in the neck at times." Sawatari said with a sigh. "It's a good thing that Akaba Reiji is reigning him in at certain stuff so that he doesn't go overboard."

As we passed by a couple of students who were Dueling, I noticed the columns of light that represented the presence of a Pendulum Scale on both players' fields.

Fortunately it wasn't Endymion.

"It's hard to believe that Pendulum Summon has become so widespread after Leo Corporation widespread them." Yuya commented. "Reiji sure move fast."

"It was quite the big surprise indeed." Yuzu remarked. "The Standard Dimension basically became the Pendulum Dimension now. I'm sure the Pro League matches will become really heated up once everyone has mastered Pendulum, and once the Pro League is reestablished of course. We have three more dimensions to take into account now, which means new tournament and events have to be organized."

"Aside from that, we need to confirm something from Kuroba here." Oh no...I know where is this conversation will be going. "You've never really told us much about your relationship with Serena, Kuroba~. Surely there must be one or two interesting stories, right?"

"Oh, don't tease the poor guy, Sawatari." Yuzu giggled. "It wouldn't be nice if the nasty truth that his relationship with Serena hasn't progessed that much after that surprise kiss."

Right. For that, you shall receive the consequences later.

"Seriously?" Yuya raised his eyebrow. "I thought you two are dating already. To think that nothing has changed so far, I'm honestly surprised."

"It can't be helped." I sighed, my face is a bit red. "We are not official yet, but at least we had a progress. And you guys can keep your snide comments to yourselves since you are not helping at all. Do you think I'll listen to a person who had zero experience in dating and relationship?"

"Hey, I am a busy woman, you know. Just for you to know, teaching Serena some common sense is a herculean task by itself." Yuzu countered. "With my hands being full like that, I don't exactly have time to play a wingwoman here."

"In any case, it is not good to tease someone regarding matters of the heart." Gongenzaka added from the side before turning to me. "As for your troubles, how about asking advice from someone more experienced in relationships?"

"Gee, you are so genius Gongenzaka." My voice dripped with sarcasm. "Unfortunately, the only person I know who has some experience on that matter is Yuto, and we haven't exactly had a chance to meet each other again. Also, do you really think I can ask him advice about relationship when a certain sis-con birdman hovering around him like vengeful falcon all day?"

"Yeah...that was a bad idea." Yuya commented. "Let's hope Shun will approve Yuto and Ruri's relationship. We all know how stubborn he can be."

"Oh that reminds me." Yuzu turned to me. "Serena has message for you. She said that tomorrow is a weekend and there's not any scheduled event for the Lancers to appear, it's the ideal time for you to fulfil the promise you made to her three days after incursion. Not really sure what she meant by that, but she said you'd understand."

"I do. I promised to take her around town and go to Suzuran Ramenshop, the place where I work before a whole war happened."

"Oh?" Sawatari smirked. "Bring a champaigne for celebration guys. Our prince charming finally made his bold move~."

"You're exaggerating things, Sawatari." I shook my head as the bell rang. "Let's go to the class. We have a test to ace, or maybe barely pass in some people's cases."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

I chuckled at Yuya's indignant response as we entered the class.

The Next Day

"Geez, what is that girl doing? It's been 45 minutes past our appointed meeting time..."

I grumbled while slumped on the bench and tapping my foot in impatience manner. Yuzu told me that she will help Serena in choosing of clothes and a bit make up. She said something about 'The first date must be special!' Or 'You should wear something elegant!' yada yada yada.

Anyway, OOTD check: Long sleeve cream-colored sweater, long black jeans and black sneakers. Looks so casual but elegant I think?

"Mizael!" A familiar voice could be heard from distance. "Sorry I'm late. Yuzu made me change clothes for 30 minutes straight."

I turned my head towards Serena and I couldn't believe at what I currently saw.

(Visual of Serena's outfit)

Her outfit consist of a cream-colored dress with black sash belt on her waist and flat shoes. She is also not using her usual ponystyle hair, but instead her long, beautiful indigo hair was left loose with black ribbon as decoration. Her make up isn't exersive either.

To think a tough girl like her could be beautifully elegant like this...it was perfect. Perfect. Down to the last, minutes detail.

I need to thank Yuzu later.

"Don't worry about it." I responded. "It was worth it. You looks so beautiful, Serena. That dress suit you perfectly."

"T-Thanks." Serena blushed. "You looks great as well, Mizael."

"Thank you." I smiled. "Come on, let's go. Times wait for nobody."

Serena nodded as we departed to our first destination: bus stop. After a few minutes of bus ride in silence, Serena open the conversation.

"Once again, I'm really sorry for my tardiness. Yuzu is kinda hyped up with the whole 'first date' thing."

"Like I said, it's okay." I responded. "She did just try to help her friends, so it's make sense for her to be so enthusiastic. Isn't that right, Marufuji Serena?"

"It still feels so unreal..." Serena let out a small smile on her face. "I was sure I was hallucinating when Kaiser Ryo offered to adopt me and Yuri as his siblings and Barret offering himself to become our father. I never had a family before, but now...I have a father and two brothers, as well as a place to call home. If this is a dream, then I don't want to wake up."

"I'm really happy for you, Serena." I let out a smile. "You finally found your own place to belong, leaving the shadow of Academia cast over you behind. At least a good things came out of this blaster war."

"Yes, that's true." Serena nodded. "That's why, it's time for you to regain what you lost the day you left your world behind as well."

"Yeah. It's time for me to finally move on from the past." It was their last wish, after all.

After a bus ride, we arrived at the Maiami Mega Mall. The mall is a massive four-story building that features not only a variety of stores but also an indoor theme park, movie theater, some restaurants along with food court and an Action Duel field. While it is not my first time to go to a mall, this was the first time for Serena.

Behind me, a certain groups was following me, but I pretend I didn't notice that.

"Mizael sure knows how to pick a good first date spot." Yuya said.

"And he said he had little experience? Yeah that's total bull." Sawatari added.

"I wonder if he had a girlfriend in his previous world." Sora wondered.

"He probably is. Mizael is quite handsome, good at study, cooking and dueling. At least one or two girls will fall for him." Yuzu said.

"It sounds like you had a big crush on him." Sawatari told her.

"What?! No! I merely stating the fact!"

"Hush, Sawatari. Yuzu's crush is not Mizael, but someone else."

"Not helping, Sora!"

"Can you all stay quiet? Mizael and Serena could hear us." Gongenzaka said firmly.

I can clearly hear you guys...

"So..." Serena's voice caught my attention. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?"

"We should go to movie theater and amusement park." I answered.

"What's that?" Serena tilted her head in confusion.

Cute...wait, this isn't time for admiring her beauty.

"I should expect that." I sighed. "Is Akabaka never let you or other students to do something else beside dueling? Like go to theme park or at least watch a movie?"

"We never had those things in Academia." Serena answered with a sad look on her face. "If it didn't involved Dueling, it didn't belong to Academia."

And here I thought I couldn't think any less of Akabaka.

"That settles it." I grabbed her hand and began to dragging her into the mall.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We are going to have some fun." I smiled as I continued dragging her.

After walking for 5 minutes, we finally arrived at the movie theater. As I release Serena's hand, she gaped in awe at the sight of movie theater.

"Wow...there's a lot people here."

"Well, because it's a weekend." I told her. "Most people are free from school and work."

"I see..." She muttered under her breath as I guide her to the ticket booth. After waiting for 10 minutes, it is finally our turn.

"Hello." The employee greeted us politely.

"Hi. Can we get two tickets for-" I turned to Serena. "What kind of movie you want to see?"

"What kind is there?" She asked back.

"Thriller, Horror, Comedy, Romance, Adventure, Action..."

"Action Movie then. Sounds like my type of entertainment."

"Alright." I turned to the employee. "Is there any Action Movie available in the next 10-15 minutes?"

"There is." The employee said as she began typing on her computer. "Jujutsu Kaisen 0. It's going to start in 10 minutes."

Ah, Jujutsu Kaisen 0. One of my favorite anime movie. The fight scene, the drama, and the graphic is amazing. I remember stiffened when Rika is back into the land of peace.

"Alright, we will take that. Oh, we also take two popcorns and sodas."

After paying and we get our tickets and foods, we entered the cinema.

I try my best to not laugh at Serena's reaction during the movie. The screen is actually 4DX so she literally screamed everytime the fight scene occured and ducked everytime she thought some object was going towards her. People were annoyed by this, but they decide to just let it slide.

"That was...thrilling. That Gojo guy was awesome." Serena said, a smile plestered on her face as we leaving movie theater.

"Glad you like it." I smiled, happy that she finally experience something fun beside dueling.

After the movie, we go to the theme park inside the mall for some of the attractions. Serena's eyes was glued to the punching machine.

"Mizael, what is that?" She pointed at the said machine.

"Punching machine. You insert a coin and then punch the punching bag that will popped out as hard as you can." I explained. "If you are strong enough, you might be able to beat the record."

"Sounds interesting...can I try it?"

"Sure." I inserted the coin to the machine as the punching bag popped out.

"Hey look! This girl actually thinks that she can break a record on the punching machine!" One random guy behind us yelled mockingly. His two friends also began to laugh, which made Serena pissed off.

The cat instantly turned into the tiger.

"What was that, you bastard?!" She clenched her fist and went towards them, but I grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

"Take it easy, Serena." I tried to calmed her down by patting her head. "Just take a deep breath and concecrating yourself."

"Fine." As she sweeping my hand from her head, she clenched her fist hard and with a single punch...she broke the record and the machine. The punching bag is fell off from the machine and Serena's score is 9999.

I chuckle at that 3 idiot reactions. They had their mouths hanging open in comical way.

"Next time, that will be your head." She told the three idiots as she grabbed my hand and then dragged me away.

"You really put them in their place. Good job." I praised her with a smile.

With a blush, she replied. "Thanks. Where are we going to do next?"

We ended up trying some various rides such as rollercoaster, bumper cars and carousel. Serena seemed to enjoy every moment and I'm enjoying myself seeing her happy expression and her childish attitude.

After that round of fun, we aimlessly browsing around by going into any stores that caught our attention. Naturally, as a yugioh character, Serena choose to go to the card shop.

"A lot of Pendulum Cards is on sale here." Serena stated the obvious.

"Duh, of course it is. This place is now called a Pendulum Dimension for a reason." I replied.

"Still, it's funny that this used to be Standard Dimension."

"I actually more like the old name, but it is what it is."

After that talk, we continued to roamed aimlessly through the mall. We go to the music store, listening different samples of music. Serena and I ended listening seven songs in total: Paradisus-Paradoxum, Mephisto, Los! Los! Los!, Full Moon, Sentimental Crisis, Go!!! and Love is Show.

I will influence her with Western Classic Rock n Roll later.

After that, we leaving the mall to go to our next destination: Suzuran Ramen Shop. Its location isn't too far from Maiami Mega Mall, only 2 kilometers away. Because of that, we decided to go there by walking. After passing a couple of city blocks, we finally arrived outside a medium sized building with the sign 'Suzuran Ramenshop' on it.

"So, is this where you work before?" Serena asked. "It's a nice place. Not as big as the other restaurant, but it looks great from the outside."

"Yeah. And it will be greater inside. Come on, let's enter this place."

Serena nodded as I open the door and stepped inside with Serena following me behind. As the door bell rang, my former boss, Serizawa Tamao, greeted.

"Welcome to Suzuran Ramen-Oh! Mizael-san! Welcome back! It has been so long!"

"If it isn't Mizael-san!" A man with black hair and obsidian eyes, said as he smile at me. "We barely recognize you! Look at you, being famous and shit that you need to get a haircut. Nice hairstyle, by the way."

"Serizawa-san, Tokio-san." I greeted them back warmly. "It is indeed has been a long time. It's nice to see this place still stand after the whole shit happens."

"It is a miracle indeed. Thanks to you and the Lancers." Serizawa-san said as he turned to Serena. "Ah, excuse me, pretty lady. You must be Mizael-san's friend and a member of the Lancers as well. My name is Serizawa Tamao and this is Tatsukawa Tokio. We are the owners of this place. It's very nice to meet you in person."

"The pleasure is all mine." Serena made a small bow. "My name is Marufuji Serena. I've been looking forward to see the place Mizael work for quite some time. I have to say it's a amazing restaurant."

"Now, now, you haven't seen anything yet, Serena-san." Tokio-san said. "I doubt you come here just to say hi. Judge from your face, you two must be hungry. How about two Suzuran Special Ramen and iced tea?"

"That sounds great." I nodded.

"Right. Two Suzuran Special Ramen and iced tea for a young couple coming up!" Both Serena and I blushed at that as we take a seat.

5 minutes after we take the seat, the so-called mysterious group entered and take a seat at a corner. They covering their faces with a scarf and black glasses as they all ordering Tonkotsu Ramen and green tea.

They didn't realize that I can recognize them by their height and hair colour.

"Thank you for waiting! This is the Suzuran Special Ramen and the ice tea! Hope you like it!"

The Suzuran Special Ramen is consist of miso broth mix with a bit of chili oil, ramen noddles, bamboo shoot, narutomaki, enoki mushroom, spring onion and the special three ways of meat (pork, chicken and beef).

"It smells delicious." Serena said, her eyes sparkled from excitement. "Ittadakimasu."

"Ittadakimasu."

We began eating our food. I chuckled at Serena's behaviour when eating the ramen. She's so enthusiastic and so childish that she eating like a mess.

"I know the ramen is delicious and all, but can you at least eat slowly? Geez, you looked like a 5 year old kid."

"Come on now, don't scold her like that. She just can't deny how delicious it is." Serizawa-san said.

We continue eating the ramen until it's finished. When Serena is done eating, I pull out my handkerchief to clean her mouth from the ramen's broth.

"Don't treat me like a child!" She protested as she pouted.

"Cute." I thought. "It can't be helped. You eating like a child."

"Heh, look at you now. Being lovey dovey that makes me feel I'll die single." Serizawa-san teased. "How are you ended up being together? Is it love at first sight? Or something else?"

"It is...kinda complicated. Our first meeting is kinda messed up." I replied sheppishly as I rubbed back of my head.

"Oh, it's because it is during the war?" Tokio-san asked. "You two must have had an amazing adventure together. I couldn't help but curious about your that, Mizael-san."

"Yes. Tell us what happened there." Serizawa-san added.

"Alrighty. So, it basically go like this-"

I began describing the events of the war from Battle Royale arc until Incursion arc. I cutting one or two things like bug lover incident and debris incident. They didn't need to know that. Serizawa-san and Tokio-san listens with focused expressions.

Several Hours Later

"Haa, I'm tired..."

I let out a tired sigh as I leaned on the park bench with Serena sat beside me. After having a fun time all day, the day finally turned to night. Full moon radiating its light on the sky along with the stars that looked like a shining gems.

"You tell me." Serena responded. "But it was very fun, certainly something I would never have never learned in Academia."

"Right..."

We fell silent then, I'm not really sure what else I should talk about. I then realize that since that day in Heartland, this was the first time that I were alone with Serena. That thought, along with that surpising kiss and Rimuru's wish at the end of my fight against Zarc and Incursion, made me a bit nervous.

"The sky is very beautiful tonight, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." Serena replied as she stared on my eyes. "You know, the stars and galaxies could gleam all throughout the night sky and yet, I'd still prefer to watch them through your eyes."

My face turned red after I heard that. That was so smooth.

"Where did you get those words?"

"From myself, you dummy." Serena replied. "However, you look like you want to say something else. What is it?"

"Geez, since when you can read my intention?" I sighed. "Do you remember the time on that pirate ship? When you confess to me?"

As she nodded, I continued. "I think it is time to answer that confession. So pay close attention."

I grasped Serena's hands as I spoke. "Ever since I met you, I always like you. When you hugged me and kissed me, I couldn't get you out of my mind. You really important to me, Serena. And my answer is yes, I love you too, Marufuji Serena."

"...as I expected." Serena said with a smile, although her face was beet red. "I love you, and you love me. That's good and all, but where do we go from here? I'm totally lost..."

"How about...we start with another kiss?"

"I guess...that's not a bad idea."

Both me and Serena leaned forward towards each other as our lips finally mashed together. Her lips was so soft, I swear. I enjoyed every second of it.

"Don't forget to wear a protection, Master~"

"Shut up, Tachyon! You ruined the moment!"

But as we want to kiss for the second time, I heard a sound coming behind us. We both stepped back as Serena turning towards the source of the sound.

"Who's there?! Show yourselves!"

From the bushes, Yuya, Yuzu, Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Sora appeared with a mischievous smiles on their faces.

"It seems we were caught." Yuya said. "A little more, and we could have seen that beautiful scene for the second time."

"That's Sawatari fault there." Yuzu said. "If he didn't tripped, they wouldn't have heard us."

"Hey! It was your fault for keep pushing me!" Sawatari protested.

"What are you doing here?! Did you guys spying on us?!" Serena demanded an answer.

"Yep." Sora made a 'peace' sign. "We knew you both would kiss each other so we decide to spying on you two~."

"And you too Gongenzaka? Really?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He coughed. "I, the man Gongenzaka, was quite curious so I, the man Gongenzaka, decide to joined them."

"Now then, don't hold back, Kuroba, Serena. Go on with your business~."

"Like hell we can go on with our business with all of you here!" Serena and I yelled at the same time.

"Woo, is that some sort of couple goals~?" Yuzu teased.

"Yuzu I swear I-!"

My words were cut off by my Duel Disk that suddenly rang.

"Okay, what is it now?" I took my Duel Disk out. "Hello?"

"Greetings, Mizael. Am I perhaps interrupting something?"

"Oh, it's you Reiji." I raised my eyebrow at this. "No. The important thing were interrupted long ago. So, what can I do for you?"

"Yuri said that he wants to fulfill your promise to him." Reiji said. "You owe him a rematch, remember?"

"Yeah. I take it he finally be free after a month of isolation theraphy?"

"Indeed." Reiji nodded. "Dr. Akiyama did his job very well. However, there are still certain issues that Yuri need to deal with, so it can't be done immediately. How about I arrange your duel for next week? Is there a problem with that?"

"None whatsoever." I replied. "Tell Yuri to prepared himself."

"I will." Reiji replied. "I'll waiting for you on LDS Tower in one week. Have a pleasant night."

With those words, Reiji signed off. Serena then spoke.

"So, the time is finally come then. Yuri finally get to settle the score with you." Serena said as she deadly glared at our stalkers. "And if you think we will forget this, you all are mistaken. Prepare for punishment."

"Yeah. I wonder of his condition after the theraphy." I replied as I turn to my stalkers with a sweet smile. "And don't ever think you will escape the punishment."

"Uh, oh..." Yuya gulped. "Guys...I think we should run."

Yuzu, Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Sora quickly nodded as they began to run as fast as they can...with me and Serena chasing them behind.

To Be Continued.

Note: Sorry there was no duel again. I only explore the aftermath after the war and incursion, and concludes Raiden/Mizael relationship with Serena. You will have to wait the next chapter where Raiden/Mizael will settle things with some characters.

And also, Galaxy Master will be ended in 5/6 chapter after this.

That's all and have a good day :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.8K 102 13
Reincarnated as the son of seto kaiba his job now in the arc v dimension is to return historic characters to there original point in time before the...
154K 1.7K 15
Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and he gave me the wish to be reincarnation...
34.7K 582 21
Yukina Kurogane was just a regular 18 years old Senior High School student. In normal daily life it was just boring to her, but on her free time She...
11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...