Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Incursion & Reunion

2.8K 58 53
By TheTrinity9

Note: There's no duel. Also, I feel like I am a jerk rightnow.

This is the worst.

Even worse than Zarc.

I looked at the other three dimensions that slowly approached each others. I beat Zarc like ten minutes ago and now the worlds start collides to each others.

And the top of that, I don't know how to stop this safely. In Marvel comics, it is possible to stop an incursion by prematurely destroying another universe's Earth.

Means, I need to destroy three dimensions if I wish to stop it.

And I don't want that!

"To think that the incursion is really happening..." Yuya muttered. "I come to realize that fate is really against us."

"More like the universe itself is against us." Gongenzaka said as he look at the sky.

"More importantly, is there any way to stop this?" Jack asked. "We need to move fast, or we all die here."

"I say we need to ask that damn professor!" Yugo made a fist at the Academia building. "He's the one who caused all this, so he should know how to stop it!"

"Calm down, Yugo." Rin advised him. "If he knows, I'm pretty sure he won't tell us. That bastard had lost his will to life, after all. He'd don't give a shit about this incursion."

"I do think there's a way to stop this." Ryo said. "For example, if four balls gonna collides to each others and you want to save one specific ball, what's the perfect solution for it?"

That's a good explanation right there. Not too surprising since he's the Kaiser for a reason.

"Remove the other three." Kaito answered before widened his eyes in realization. "We need to 'remove' the other dimensions! That means we need to destroy other three dimensions!"

"But we can't do that." Yusho frowned. "That's a genocide. We are no better than Zarc if we did that."

"There's another way to stop the incursion." I finally decide to explain my idea to them. "We need to push the dimensions away from each other and make it stop at a certain distance."

"Still, how can we do that?" Ruri asked. "This is a dimensions we are talking about. It is impossible for us to do such a thing."

"I don't think the 'we' he talking about is refered to us." Serena said as she glared at me. "He's refering to himself and his power. Am I right, Mizael?"

I was surprise that she actually managed to realize that. Damn, she's getting better at seeing my true intentions.

"Yeah. However, it would be a hard task because I'm not as powerful as my condition when I faced Zarc. So I might need help for it."

"I don't have a clue, but if you had a plan, then so be it." Yuzu said. "We have a chance to stop it, then we should take it and give it our all. If we failed, at least we die trying."

"Well said, Hiiragi." Reiji said. "Very well, we will follow this plan of yours, Mizael."

"All or nothing, huh?" Crow grinned. "Well, it's not like we had other choice. Count me in."

Serena seemed hesistant, but she eventually sighed and nodded. "Alright. But promise me that you'll come back safely."

"I'll do my best." I pat her on the head. This time, she seemed to enjoy it even though she slapped my hand 10 seconds later.

Everyone was agreed at this plan of me, except Yuri who was awfully quiet.

"How about you?" I asked him. "Will you fight with us, or you will sit around and wait for the end?"

"You said it yourself. This incursion is not something we can stop with a mere guts and bonds, which I'm sure you idiots can understand. And yet, you still intend to fight?"

"Oh, I will." I answered. "After all, life is like a gamble that nobody can win. In the end, everyone end up losing. In the end, everyone end up dying. But because there is an end, everyone shines in it. Instead of waiting for an inevitable death, isn't it better if we enjoy this showdown until the end?"

"...While I believe we're all just marching into our deaths, I suppose you are right. Fine, I'll give you simpletons a hand just this once. If this is going to be a last festival, I might enjoy it until the end. And if by a miracle we succeded, I'll duel you again to settle the score, Mizael."

"That's the spirit." I smiled. "In any case, shall we get moving already? We are on tight schedule here."

In the midst of this somewhat jovial (Can't believe I said this word on this very time) atmosphere, Ryo suddenly spoke.

"Heads up, everyone. We seemed had a company."

I turned to where Ryo was pointing and my eyes was nearly buldged out from their sockets due to the things that I saw now.

Many rectangle shape portals could be seen emerging from nowhere as the creatures start descending from that portal. I know very well what is this creatures is.

Despia, Swordsoul and Kashtira.

Bitch, why are you here?! You are not existed yet! What's with this side plot?!

Fuck you, Murphy Lawden!

"Looks like world intend to make things not easy for us..." Yuya said as sweat rolled down his cheeks. "After Zarc and incursion, now duel monster's invasion?"

"No choice but to tear through them though!" Yugo said while hitting his fists together. "Let's put our backs to it and get it done!"

"Then just shut up and destroy them already."

Before Yugo could retort Yuri's statement, a beam of purple erupted behind us, destroying several Despia Tragedies and Comedies that had approached too close. Then, Starve Venom with Yuri on its back hovering above us.

"Alright, since someone grow to be impatience, here's the plan. I need to go to the middle of four dimensions, so I need you all to clear the path from these fuckers." I told my comrades the plan.

"You heard him. Let's summon our monsters and annihilates these invaders." Reiji declared as he summoned Doom King Armageddon as it start blasting a bunch of Kashtiras and Swordsouls monsters.

"Yes!"

Upon saying so, everyone just summons their strongest monsters to battle the meta archtype. Truly unexpected and fascinating sight to see.

"Alright, let's do this. Are you ready, Serena?" I turned into my Barian form as I look at her, who nodded in response.

"Yeah. Let's obliterate this bastards together."

And with that, we charged at the meta archtypes. I'll pummel you all, just like you pummel me and everyone else in Master Duel.

3rd Person POV

Yuya summoned Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon as he hoped into its back before it start running through the bunch of Swordsouls Taia and Mo Ye. Odd-Eyes unleashed its Spiral Strike Burst to destroy them.

"Summon me, Yuya!" Yuichi's voice rang on Yuya's ear. "I want to fight too!"

"Okay! Let's fight together, Yuichi!" Yuya nodded as Celestial Magician (Yuichi) materialized along with the alternative form of Four Heavenly Dragons before throwing themselves into group of Swordsouls that had approached Yuya. They destroys them quite easily, with Yuichi grins like a dragon.

"What's with that grin?" Yuya sweatdropped.

"Dragons hate Wyrms." Yuichi simply replied.

Yuya shook his head as he turned his head around, he saw Yuzu and Gongenzaka rushing towards his location. The two of them were riding Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir and Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo respectively.

"I, the man Gongenzaka, will clear the path without fail!" Gongenzaka bellowed as Susanowo's naginata tore through severals Despia Comedies. "Come at me, you vile invaders!"

"This is truly a bizarre experience of a lifetime!" Yuzu said as Bloom Diva takedown several Kashtira Fenrirs monsters with explosive notes. "Don't you agree, Yuya?!"

"100 percent!"

At the same time-

"Though I'm not a fan of these kinds of Duels, it can't be helped at this situation, I suppose!"

Yusho using his Performapal monsters to obliterates group of Despias that charged towards Yuya, Yuzu and Gongenzaka.

"Dad!" Yuya let out a smile as he continued to charged towards the invaders with Yuichi and Four Heavenly Dragons beside him.

However, at the different regions, Sora obliterates an army of Kashtira Unicorns using his Frightfur Tiger, Frightfur Leo and Frightfur Daredevil. "Heck yeah! Eat that, you bastards!"

Severals Kashtira Ogres that headed for unguarded Sora got bisected with a punch by Destiny HERO Dreadguy and Destiny HERO Dystopiaguy, while Destiny HERO Bloo-D generated a rain of blood that vaporized a small group of Swordsouls Taia.

"Don't let your guard down, Shiunin!" Edo scolded the cyan-haired boy. "One single mistake and you'll be six feet on the ground!"

"Y-Yes!"

"A bunch of clowns were nothing compared to strength of my Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!"

"Show these creatures what absolute power truly is, Cyber End Dragon! Eternal Evolution Burst!"

Ryo and Fubuki were standing side by side as they used Cyber End Dragon and Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon respectively to annihilates a group of Despia Tragedies that led by Dramaturge of Despia.

Cyber Angel Vishnu unleashed a rain of lights that destroy Swordsoul Auspice Chunjun. A stray Ad Libitum of Despia headed for her, only to be slashed down by Cyber Angle Dakini's sword.

"Hahahaha! This is the greatest experience that ever happened to me!" Yuri laughed like a maniac as Starve Venom annihilates Swordsoul monsters. "Show them the true destruction, Starve Venom!"

Everyone that heard his laughter feels disturbed. That laughs even can be compared to the likes of Light Yagami.

"Like user like dragon..." Mizael sweatdropped as Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon obliterates a group of Kashtira Unicorns.

"It was expected from him." Serena replied as Panther Dancer slash a bunch of Despia Comedies. "Beside, you are the one who motivated him to enjoy this."

Mizael made no comment at that statement.

However, the battle didn't stop there. Scarlight Red Daemon Dragon unleashed a barrage of flame punches that annihilates a group of Kashtiras Ogre.

"Come here, you invanders!" Jack bellowed. "If you wish to destroy this world, you'll face the power of the King himself!"

"Jack is seriously so cool!" Yugo exclaimed as Clear Wing Synchro Dragon slashed a small group of Ad Libitum of Despias.

"While I agree with your statement, focus on the battle, Yugo!" Rin scolded her best friend as Windwitch - Winter Bell generated a rain of ice spikes that destroys a bunch of Swordsouls Mo Ye.

Crow's Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Sudden Shower brandished its katana as it decapitated several Kashtira Fenrirs, while Assault Blackwing - Chidori the Rain Sprinkling decapitated several Kashtira Unicorns. Just then, a group of Despia Comedies charged towards Crow, only to be annihilated by Jack's Hot Red Daemon Dragon.

"Heh. Thanks, old friend." Crow smirked at Jack.

"Don't mention it. Now focus and destroy these creatures." Jack simply replied as he focusing his attention back at the monsters.

"Cool as always. Glad you are not changed at all." Crow smiled as he also focusing his attention back at the monsters.

At the same time, Yuto riding his Dark Rebellion charged at Dramaturge of Despia, destroying it into nothingness. Ruri followed beside him while riding Lyrilusc - Assemble Nightingale as the said monsters gave herself and Dark Rebellion a windshield.

"I hope our reunion isn't like this." Ruri told Yuto.

"Me too. But nevertheless, I'm so glad you are back to me." Yuto replied with smile.

"Yuto..." The boy in question flinched when he heard Shun's voice behind him. "After this, I want the explanation of what does 'I'm so glad you are back to me' means."

After that, Shun charged at the group of Kashtira Fenrirs. Yuto sighed. Now he need to hide from Shun.

"Don't worry. We can ask Kaito for help." Ruri reassured her boyfriend, who just nodded with a sigh.

Kaito however-

"Go, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon! Blow these pests away!"

The dragon opened its maw wide, unleashing a stream of energy that vaporized a group of Swordsouls Taia with ease. As if obeying some unspoken signal, from the portals, descend a monster that everyone assumed as 'Powerhouse' of the army.

Despian Luluwalilith, Despian Quaeritis, Despian Proskenion, Granguinol the Dusk Dragon and Masquerade the Blazing Dragon.

Swordsoul Grandmaster - Chixiao, Swordsoul Supreme Sovereign - Chengying and Swordsoul Sinister Sovereign - Qixing Longyuan.

Kashtira Shangri-Ira and Kashtira Arise-Heart.

Everyone prepared their stances to fight those monsters. Their guts tells them that this monsters are more powerful than the one they fight rightnow.

Mizael POV

Jeez, the small fries are already a troublesome for us, and now the Extra Deck monsters is appeared too?

Did you really hate me that much, universe? I'm trying to save the world here. Please be COOPERATIVE at least once.

"What a mess..." I sighed. "It appears that the big boss has finally descended into this battlefield. I couldn't help but feel a little nervous."

"You? Nervous?" Serena asked while raised her eyebrow. "Where was that confident attitude of yours? You don't even feel nervous when you faced Zarc and now you are nervous because of this suppose big boss?"

Because Serena, these guys are big headaches. I rather facing Zarc again than facing them; the embodiment of 'Solitare play'.

"This is a battle to save the world, Serena." I told her. "Even I can get serious when the stakes are too high."

"Uhuh. Now what should we do, Mr. Serious?"

Since when she become sassy?

"We need to summon stronger monster." I answered as I play Rank-Up-Magic: The Seventh One. "Appear, Chaos Number 107! Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Neo Tachyon descended behind me as he roared powerfully towards the meta monsters.

"If you say so. Then, let me borrow Photon Dragon for a while." Serena said as she activate Polymerization to fuse Photon Dragon with Panther Dancer. "Descend here, a magnificent beast that dances through the galaxies! Lunalight Photon Dragon Dancer!"

Photon Dragon Dancer descended as she dance elegantly before pointed her Photon Trident at the meta monsters.

"Good. And now, we charged. Please assist me to clear the path to the center." I told her.

"Are you sure? It is 2 vs 10. I know we are capable enough to destroy them, but it will take too much time." Serena said with a doubt.

"Who said it is just two of us? Look behind you."

Serena did so and quite surprise when she saw Yuya, Kaito, Ryo, Fubuki and Yuri standing behind us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Serena asked the obvious.

"Duh, of course to help you lovebirds, princess." Yuri scoffed. "As soon as I heard what you're up against, I decide you "might" need some help."

"The more fighters you have, the quicker our time to stop the incursion." Kaito added.

"Also, this is the first time I see you nervous, Mizael. So I think you might need some help since this opponent before us is a big deal." Yuya said.

"I felt this would be a chance to reedem myself for my past actions." Ryo said with determination.

"The more the merrier, of course." Fubuki replied with a smile.

I smiled back at them. All this time, I always solve everything alone thanks to my knowledge of this world. If I decide to let them help me from the start, Zarc and incursion might never been happened.

"Very well. Here is the plan. Yuya, Serena, Kaito, Yuri, Ryo and Fubuki will battle them." I pointed at 10 Extra Deck monsters from each archtypes. I make sure to not talk too loud, just loud enough so only my comrades can heard. "I will assist you with Neo Tachyon as addition. Once the monsters are busy with you, I will go to the center without being noticed. Our goals is to destroy them and stop the incursion."

"So we will be the distraction while you do the real work." Kaito surmised.

"Then what are we waiting for? The longer we stay here and chit chat, the sooner that monsters will approached us." Serena advised.

We all nodded and started the plan.

"Let's do it!" Yuya shouted as his heterochromia eyes glowed. "Celestial Magician and Alternative Four Heavenly Dragons, Hear my wishes and guide me to overcome the despair! Come forth, God-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"

As Celestial Magician and four heavenly dragons vanished, Yuya's manga boss monster appeared on the battlefield. I'm not that surprise. If Reiji had his Zero God Reiji, Yuya highly likely had God-Eyes as well.

"Come forth, the beacon of light that illuminates the future! Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!" Kaito unleashed his alternate strongest monster into the battlefield.

"Let's teach them the true destruction, Starve Venom! Transform yourself into your strongest form! Spread those majestic, yet corrosive wings! Starve Venom Predapower Fusion Dragon!"

Even Yuri get his newest Starve Venom. He's not using that monster when he faced me. Probably because of Zarc's influence.

"Come forth, the ultimate cyber creature! Cyberdark End Dragon!"

Ryo released the strongest monster on Cyber Archtype for now. I had a feeling he had a couple of Extra Deck monsters that stronger than this one.

"Battling a monster that powerful requires a strong monster! Come forth, Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!"

The question is when?

"Alright everyone...attack!" I command them as they jumped into their monsters and flew towards the meta monsters with Neo Tachyon joined them.

Neo Tachyon immediately fly towards Shangri-Ira and Arise-Heart. Yuya charged towards Despian Luluwalilith and Masquerade the Blazing Dragon. Yuri takes both Chengying and Longyuan. Kaito soared to Proskenion. Serena fly away to Quaeritis. Ryo made a bee line with his Cyberdark End Dragon to Granguinol. Fubuki sped up to the Chixiao. They engaged into battles and I hope that is enough to distract them.

"Now I just need for a right moment." I thought.

Neo Tachyon had an epic 1v2 moment against Shangri-Ira and Arise-Heart. Shangri-Ira unleashed its red blast towards Neo Tachyon, who blocked by Ultimate Tachyon Spiral. Arise-Heart try to slash Neo Tachyon, but its blade can't touch it.

The perks of being a Numbers, bitch.

"God-Eyes attack! God Spiral Burst!" God-Eyes let out a spiral rainbow blast towards Masquerade, which being blocked by its fiery blast. Luluwalilith charged in order to slash God-Eyes in two, only to be blocked by its big claws.

"Photon Brionac!" Photon Dragon Dancer's trident clashed with Quaeritis' spear. It definitely seemed to be irritated. Quaeritis didn't hesitate to counter it with its arms on its back. Photon Dragon Dancer quickly back off and resumed her attack by firing blue blast towards it.

"Beelzebub Stream of Gluttony!" Starve Venom Predapower fired an thick purple energy blast towards Longyuan while unleashed a bunch of thorn roots towards Chengying. Longyuan definitely not happy at that as it unleashed an projectile attack with its scale. Starve Venom managed to dodge that.

"Ultimate Cipher Stream of Annihilation!" Neo Cipher's attack immediately got intercepted by a stream of darkness from Proskenion's two dragons head. The two attacks pushed each other back and forth for a bit, but Neo Cipher's attack proved to be more superior, with the result being that Proskenion took a great damage from explosive impact on its face.

"Ultimate Revolution Darkness!" A stream of black lightning clashed with bright energy blast from Granguinol. They seemed to be equal until the Cyber End Dragon part unleashed triple fiery blast that hit Granguinol, and soon followed by the black lightning. The creature howled in pain.

"Ultimate Inferno Fire Blast!" Red-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashed triple crimson blast towards Chixiao, who block it with its fire sword. Chixiao then charged towards Red-Eyes in order to thrust its chest, but a pair of claws block it before Ultimate Dragon unleashed the second attack at it, in result of Chixiao took a great damage on its face. Chixiao clearly not happy at that and prepare for round 2.

They are do a good job. Now it is my turn.

"Now's my chance." I fly with a high speed towards the center of the four dimensions. I expect some interruption and it indeed happened. Some stray Longyuan's scales flying towards me, which I barely dodge it.

Damn it. It seems I almost hit my limit.

As I arrived at the center, I can see everyone across the four dimensions. All of them had panic expressions on their face.

I took a deep breath as black fog aura start to surrounds me. That black fog aura slowly turned into a form of four giant claws, each facing directly at Standard, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Dimensions.

I gripped the four dimensions tightly as I started to push it. My body is like being crushed from every directions.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!" I try so hard to push it with my remaining energy. But no matter how hard I push, the four dimensions had no intention to stop. But I won't let that stop me. I just need to try harder.

Because it is the reason I have been given a second chance.

"You can do it, Mizael!"

To accomplish my mission.

"Our worlds are counting on you!"

To grant their wishes, and my desires.

"We believe in you!"

Oh I wish upon you, Lord of All.

"Don't lose, Mizael! Win, and keep yourself alive!"

"Please live...for our sake."

I want to see them again.

I let out more power as I pushed even harder. After 5 minutes of struggle, the four dimensions finally stopped moving.

I can heard everyone across the four dimensions cheering in happiness. I started to feel dizzy as my vision blurred.

"You have done your part well, Kuroba Raiden." I heard The Great Darkness spoke to me. "Rest well, and I shall restore this world."

I let out a smile as I closed my eyes. I could feel my body is falling down and the last thing I heard was Serena calling my name.

Pocket Dimension - A Nameless Place

"Ugh..."

I blinked as I slowly get up. My whole body just scream in pain after what I had done. Barian Transformation, fighting god wannabe, and then stopping a fucking Incursion of all things. It's a wonder how I can still move really.

Serena is going to kill me.

Something blue appears at corner of my eyes. There is it, she would yell at me and scolded me for doing a dangerous thing, again.

But when I look better, it was a wrong shade of blue. It's not indigo blue, but instead...platinum blue?

No, no, no, there's no way. There's only one person I know who had platinum blue hair. And she was already dead!

"What's wrong, Raiden? Are you forgetting me already?"

It can't be...it is really her...

Tears ran down on my cheeks. I open my mouth but nothing come out. I try to speak several time due to my brain that cannot comprehend any of this.

Sitting across me, was a face I never thought I can see again. Her deity beauty...her golden eyes...her warm smile...

"...Rimuru?"

Rimuru Arashi. My best friend and my first love.

"Yes. It has been a long time since I died, huh? How are-"

I didn't let her continue her words as I wrapped her in a tight embrace while buried my face into her neck. My body tremble with my sobs. She returned my embrace as she stroke my hair to make me calm.

"Don't you know how much I mourned you? Don't you know how much I blamed myself? If it isn't because of Hosen, I might already dead a long time ago!"

"I know, and I was right for worrying you. Don't blame yourself to the crime you never commited. The death of me is not your fault." She said. "I missed you, Raiden."

"Same for me, Rimuru."

We embraced each other for 5 minutes. As we released each other, she wiped off the tears from my eyes.

"Alright, enough with the sappy stuff. How are you, Raiden? Are you and Hosen okay?" Rimuru asked.

"I managed. Hosen though..." I took a deep breath. "He's dead. A month after yours."

"Hosen's dead?!" Rimuru is shocked. "How?!"

What? Why is she so surprise? I always thought that both of them had enjoyed their time in heaven.

"Apparently, he deceived both of us. In the past two years, he had brain cancer." I told her as I looked at her, confused. "Why are you surprise? Are you not meeting him in heaven or he didn't tell you anything?"

"I never go to heaven." She answered. "I was reincarnated into a medieval era world as a Katana Hero."

Now it is my turn to get shock. Rimuru then explain everything she go through after her death. From she being choosen as Katana Hero, saving her fellow hero from the accusement from a rotten kingdom and bitch princess, going adventure with her new friends, and saving the world from a disaster called a "Wave".

Happiness and sadness weighted equally on my eyes. Glad a girl I always love found her happiness after her death. Sad that we will never be together again. She also found her lover, just like me.

"What a lucky guy Naofumi is. She got an fallen angel as his girlfriend." Rimuru gave me a hit on the head as reward. "Ouch."

"After heard your story about Hosen, I had a questions that bugging me." Rimuru look at me in the eye. "You are not dead, aren't you? This is not heaven, right?"

"Don't worry, I am still alive." I confirmed. "Just like you, I was being isekaied too. I was sent into Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V as Mizael to save the four dimensions and spirit world."

I then explain what kind of events that I go through on it. From Battle Royale, Friendship Cup, Serena's kidnapping, the near death experience at Fusion Dimension, Zarc battle, incursion and my relationship with Serena. Of course I tell her the existence of the Lovecraftian's Outer Gods.

Rimuru obviously shocked at the revelation.

"To think you go to Arc-V world...and dating Serena of all people..." Rimuru then look at me in the eye again. "I'm happy for you, Raiden. You finally found happiness even without me or Hosen. It seems you already move on from us."

"You could say that." I sighed. "But that doesn't mean I will forget you two."

"I know."

After she said that, Rimuru surrounded by bluish aura. This is it...it's time to say goodbye.

"It is time." Rimuru then grabbed my hands. "You know, since you fought so hard, it's only fair if I give you a reward."

She paused for a moment...before she give me a kiss on the lips. I widened my eyes in surprise as tears ran down on my cheeks again as I returned the kiss.

I'm happy to know that she returned my feelings...even though we will never see each other again after this.

You are so cruel, Rimuru.

"...Now I really feel like a jerk, you know? Serena just kissed me like, 10 minutes ago and now I am kissing another girl."

"Just think of it as parting gift." She said. "Beside, you enjoying it, didn't you?"

"I can't deny that."

We both chuckle. This indeed bring back memories. Too bad Hosen couldn't join us here. I miss him too.

Before Rimuru vanished, we spoke our last parting words.

"Goodbye, Kuroba Raiden. I pray you found everlasting happiness in your new life. Thank you for loving me, my best friend."

"Goodbye, Rimuru Arashi. I pray for your safety at your new world. I am glad to meet you again, my best friend."

After that, Rimuru disperse into light blue particle energy as I could only watch it with a small smile on my face. I'm very glad

Not long after Rimuru's department, Azathoth appeared in form of sentient black hole.

"You seem to be having fun there." It said. "Do you like the gift that I presented to you?"

"I couldn't think a better gift than that." I kneel at it. "Thank you, Lord of All."

"Don't thank me just yet." It replied. "Kuroba Raiden, for your hardwork of stopping the war and the false god, I shall grant you three wishes. However, you cannot ask for something that does not come from your world or this world."

Three wishes, huh? Well, I had something in mind.

"Hmm...my first wish is I want everyone on my previous world to forget me. My second wish is I want to have my Master Duel Deck. My third and final wish is...I want Shining Trapezodheron."

First, I don't want to make everyone that knows me sad or amused because of my disappereance. Second, Galaxy Photon is a cool Deck, but playing a same Deck for the rest of my life is really not my type. Third and last, Shining Trapezodheron would be cool as trophy since it's literally a window on all of space and time. 

Well, there's another reason why I want Shining Trapezodheron.

"Your wish shall be granted." It said as a bunch of dark energy emerged in front of me. As the dark energy disperse, four items descended in front of me.

First and second item is a Deck holsters, purple and black. The purple one is my favorite Fusion archtype: Branded. The black one is the Xyz boss archtype: Generaider.

The third item is a abstract octagonal chest artefact. I opened it and there's a dark crimson gem inside it. Yes  it was the Shining Trapezodheron.

The final item is a mirror. When I look at it, I smile sadly at the content. My mom and dad live happily as a "childfree" couple.

"Again, thank you for fulfilling my wish, Lord of All."

"I merely appreciate my followers' hardwork. Now, enjoy the moment and celebrate your victory."

Immediately afterwards, a dark energy enveloped my body. The last thing I can see is Azathoth disappeared into the darkness.

Sakaki's Residence - Guest Room

I slowly opened my eyes as I let out a muffle groan. I sleep on the warm and soft bed as my eyes roamed through the room. I realized this is not my apartement room.

Upon feel a small weight on my arm, I turned to see Serena sleeping while hugging my arm. Smiling, I patted her head. I really feel like a jerk rightnow.

Feeling the touch, Serena woke up from her deep sleep. Upon realizing that I'm awake, she immediately hugging me. It is three times already, not that I'm complaining.

"Hey, hey...I am here. Look, I'm okay and still alive."

"Idiot..." She muttered. "You have been unconscious for three whole days! It is definitely not okay!"

Three days? Damn that was quick recovery for a person who just push the entire four dimensions, fighting god wannabe and crushed by rock.

"Sorry, Serena." I replied. "I'm too excited when meet up with an old friend on my dream."

To be Continued.

Note: Wonder who is Rimuru Arashi and Hanazawa Hosen and why Raiden care about them so much? Find out in next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 498 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
46.6K 388 15
You are a duelist that suddenly appear in Standard Dimension from unknown location and you currently don't remember your past but you know that you a...
179K 2.3K 132
The world has been split into four dimesions. It's the mission of a Masked Boy to put the dimensions back together. He runs into the Bracelet Girls...
27.1K 429 19
What if someone from our world was reborn into the Yugioh Arc-V anime and what if he had the sacred beast and what if zarc had a good twin sister...