Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Ten
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

† Chapter Five

110K 2.3K 509
By SeraphinaRivera

                                                                     [Vote & Comment Please!]

        "Wait, Jasper." Adam stopped me as I tried to leave the classroom after the bell rang. He caught me and turned me around while people passed between us. "Why didn't you answer me?"

        "Answer what?" I said innocently with a confused look.

        "I asked you out but you completely ignored me."

        "Oh you did?" I said looking at my watch, but I didn't have one, I still pretended to have one anyway. "I'm sorry I wasn't listening."

        "Yes you were. Your face turned red."

        "Well I'm sorry for feeling embarrassed." I shot at him and walked away. He followed me, just as I guessed.

        "Give me an answer." He demanded. I couldn't help it but feel a little aroused at his dominant side.

        "Tell me what was the deal with you and my mom? How did she know you?" I questioned him as I entered the empty elevator. "My mom was tormented for the whole night. You did something! You!"

        "I told her she had the wrong person. She knew my dad, not me."

        "And you both have the same name and look identical?" I asked while the elevator closed and I pressed the third floor button.

        "Yes."

        "That's impossible." I said in denial. "I saw hi--" I quickly stopped before I went any further.

        "You what?" He echoed. "You saw him? He's dead Jasper, you can't see him."

        "Forget it." I muttered, feeling a little panic build up inside me.

         He suddenly walked in front of me and cupped his hands on my face. I stared at him as he stared at me. There was a knot feeling in my stomach, almost like nerves but not really nerves. It happens every time I look into his eyes. His magical eyes.

          Those eyes that lined up with his perfection.

           "What are you doing?" I asked him.

           "Please go out with me." He pleaded.

           I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he was begging me. Why did I feel amused by all of this? I was probably really upsetting him by not answering him. But I don't know him much. I know I like him and all, and I even talked to my dad about it. But I at least want to know something about him before I say yes. And trust me, I will say yes.

           "Please." He said again, this time a little more loosely.

          "Maybe after I get to know you more." I answered him.

          "But that's what you do on a date, you get to know the other person then decide if you want to be something." He tried again, but I don't want to give in so easily. I'd look weak. I was at least happy that I knew he liked me, I think. Asking someone out usually means you like the person, so yes.

          I giggled.

          "Stop giggling." He demanded, his hands slid down to my shoulders. "And you didn't seem to care about knowing me when you were talking to yourself about how much you're into me."

          My mouth dropped.

          "That's not fair." I whined. "You were never supposed to hear me." I shrugged his hands off as the elevator doors opened and I pushed past him. I walked with fast pace through the hall so I could reach it in time before I got late.

          "Can we at least hang out?" His voice was almost sorrow. I stopped and turned around to face him. Why did he have to be so cute? And why did I have to be so stupid as to make him beg. I should have been on my knees begging him to go out with me.

          "When?" I asked.

          "After school."

          "Alright, I'll see you after school then." I nodded as he smiled, that was my favorite smile. When his eyes sparkled with joy. I grinned happily and walked away. I took a glance back at him but he was gone. Really? He needs to stop doing that. It's freaking me out.

                                                                * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

          "I have to show you something." Anasa said as our math substitute teacher let us do what ever we wanted. I was just chilling back while I listened to my iPod. I removed my headphones and moved my desk closer to hers. "Promise you won't get mad at me though."

          "I promise."

          "I overheard Adam asking you out, and I have to butt in and say that you can't."

          "Oh really? Why not?" I asked after a moment of staring at her.

          "I was looking at Adam when I saw his necklace, it looked familiar then I remembered that I saw it on the book. So I looked for it until I found a page of weird pictures about necklaces." She took out her book and showed me the page she had found. The necklace she pointed at did look similar to Adam's. "But I wasn't really sure, it has symbols but we can't get a clear look of it unless Adam let's us see it."

          I took the book from her and laid it in front of me and read the description under it.

          "That's until I saw that these types of necklaces are evil. But you see how there are four necklaces that look like his? Each with different symbols in the middle? If I can get a clear look maybe we know what the necklace means."

          "So what are you saying?" I asked her.

          "I'm saying, before you get yourself a boyfriend, find out if he is satanic."

          "Please tell me you're joking." I chuckled.

          "Does it look like I'm joking?" She gave me a blank stare.

          "I'm not going to ask him if he's demonic." I returned the stare.

          "No, you don't have to ask." She took the book. "Which one do you think he has? You've been with him longer."

          I stared at the necklaces and pointed at the first one. "I think this one."

          She hovered over the book and read the long description.

          "If what this book says is true, all you have to do is remove the necklace from him."

          "And why should I do that?" I asked her.

          "He will turn on fire." She smiled evilly. I raised an eye brow at her.

          "I'd love to see him turn on fire." I said sarcastically. "I'm meeting him today after school. I'll do it then. I'll bring a fire extinguisher too."

                                                            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

          I had one thing on my mind other than Adam, I need more gummy bears. Maybe I'll take Adam to buy gummy bears then watch him turn on fire. Roasted gummy bears, hot. Not as hot as Adam, no pun intended. I just can't believe my best friend is a psycho path. But wait a minute, I'm the one that can talk to dead people.

          Adam appeared around the corner of the school. I was waiting for him outside of it because I didn't know where he wanted to hang out. No date though! I glared at him as he walked towards me like a king, a model. He did have the traits to be a model. I'm sure he would be an amazing one.

         He smiled at me as he approached me.

         "Hello, Jasper." He said firmly, his hand crawled to my shoulders and we walked away, together.

         "Um, hi."

         "Want to go to my house?"

          Oh no he didn't. He already wants me to come over to his house so he can seduce me then use my body as his pleasure instrument? But he does live with his aunt and I'm sure he wouldn't try anything. I may be smaller than him but I can take him.

          I stared at him with precaution, then nodded.

          "I like my home, it's a quiet place away from all those busy streets. It's a nice place to make out."

          I started choking. "There will be no making out." I said in a raspy voice. I felt so good right now. I was kind of happy because I finally met someone who is ... gay. I think he's gay. He could be bi since he acts straighter than straight men. And that's okay. 

          I also feel so lucky to be the only gay guy in my school, that way there are no other men to steal Adam from me. There could be some closet gays but it's unlikely. In some part of my mind I wanted to run away and hide from him. Because I was utterly shy around him, and I couldn't speak to him without feeling a sense of sickness.

          "So...you're gay?" I asked.

          He chuckled as we turned around the corner of a street and walked towards the side of the road that had the forest. Now it was just a long narrow road. One side had the forest, trees visible, and the other had the town. I could see a few houses on the forest side, I'm guessing one could be his.

          "I'm bi." He smiled while he looked down.

          "Which gender do you prefer then?" I was looking at him, making eye contact while he just made eye contact with the ground. Was I making him shy? Dear God I hope so.

          "Honestly," He quickly scratched his face and looked at me. "I prefer you."

          "So...men?" I guessed.

          "You." He repeated.

          "That doesn't make any sense." My voice went high pitch, then broke. I cleared my throat. "Sorry, puberty. I'm kind of late."

          "It just means, as of now, I'm only interested in you."

          "Aw. You could actually be taking me to your dungeon to keep me forever and rape me but that just made me forget the nerves kicking at me to run away right now. That was sweet."

          He just made a confused look at what I just said, his mind processed the whole thing then he chuckled. His arm was still over my shoulder but I barely even noticed it. He was holding me, I wasn't going to say no. Besides, It felt nice and made my heart beat faster. It was comforting.

          "So why do you dress like this?" I asked as I looked down on his extremely long leather coat. It reminded me of some kind of metal band. The ones that were scary.

          "I like it. It's comfortable and goes with my look. My..." He stopped talking and concentrated on the ground. "Friend, was a really big fashion designer. She thought my wardrobe could use a little adjustment."

          "By friend, you mean ex?" I told him. "It's okay Adam."

          "Yeah, my ex." He said softly.

          "Well you look great." I complimented him.

          "So do you. You're like me except less."

          "Way less." I muttered.

          We kept walking straight, on the side of the road, me in his arms like two lovers. I wish that was the case. But I was being an idiot and waiting. But waiting for what? Till I grow old and die? I need a boyfriend now! I'm desperate and I got the most gorgeous guy in the world next to me, holding me!

          But something kept stopping me every time I wanted to say yes to him or jump on his body and go crazy.

          I suddenly looked down his neck to his necklace. I stared at the symbol in the middle, it was the same one I told Anasa. So if I take it off he turns on fire? She didn't even tell me why. And that's stupid. How will a necklace turn you on fire? That's none sense.

          But I am the one talking to ghosts.

          "What are you looking at?" Adam said.

          "You."

          "You can look at me all you what when we get to my place, in the mean time get out of the road." He pointed up ahead, I looked at a car that was coming our way. I skipped to the side and walked on the earth. I kicked a rock and began to follow it.

          I looked back at Adam as I ran away, he had a slight shy smile on his face. And so did I. I need to stop smiling so much but I can't help but smile when I'm around him. He has so much positive energy even with his dark looks. He's a good person. I can see myself dating him for a long time, just being happy together. Is it weird to think that when I just met him?

          My dad is right, it was love at first sight, and I don't deny it one bit. I'm just not going to admit it out loud.

          I sent him a playful look and kept running, farther and farther away until I saw the first house. I pointed at it and he shook his head. Guess this isn't his house. Good cause this one is torn apart. It's old. I kept running, the next house was a block away and it was a little more deeper into the forest. But these houses are actually the most beautiful ones in the whole town. 

          The forest that surrounds them make them even more alluring. It's beautiful.

          I looked back at him to see if this next house was his, it looked really beautiful and new so this one might be it. But when I looked back he wasn't there. I looked around then bumped into him in front of me. He caught me before I landed on the ground.

          "How did you get here so quick?" I exclaimed as he pulled me up.

          "I ran while you weren't looking back."

          "So is this your house?" I asked and he nodded. "It's pretty."

          "Thanks." He smiled and released me. We walked in through the gates. There were really colorful bushes and the grass was cut clean and greener than it should be. It's like spring came in before winter did. And winter is just a few weeks away. That's why it's so cold.

          We stopped at the door and he took out a key and opened the door. He motioned me to walk in first. I stared at him before I did then I hopped inside. Inside was extraordinary. It's like a normal home except fifty times more comfortable and beautiful. His aunt has great taste in color too. The walls were kind of a dark beige color, the stairs were long and beautifully carved with designs.

          "Do you like it?" Adam asked me.

          "I love it. It's so-- Wow." I said looking at a photo, it was of what I expected his aunt and his dad. They did look alike. I stared at Adam then back at the photo. So similar. Except their hair. His dads' hair was short. I took a peek of the date printed very small in the corner of the photo. 1900. This has to be a joke right? 1900 was two hundred years ago. Maybe it's not a date.

          I stared walking around, just glaring at the beautiful house.

          "Want to go outside? The backyard is really nice." He said.

          "Sure." I replied. He started walking across the room and I followed.

         Once outside, my mouth dropped at the scenery. It was like I stepped in wonderland. The grass looked so soft and spotless. There were a few tables and chairs but it was just flat land. Beautiful for like parties and just having fun. You can build so many things in the middle. A pool, a theme park, a new planet.

          Adam suddenly jumped from the steps and rolled on the ground. He laid still on the soft grass and I was tempted to do it too. So I did. I jumped and landed a few inches away from Adam. The grass was so soft! I could sleep here all day long. Specially with Adam next to me.

          I stared at the dark clouds over us. The wind crawled through our bodies and made me shiver. Adam noticed and he leaned closer to me. His eyes buried into mine. But I kept mine up in the sky or I'd hate up in embarrassment again.

          Here I am, next to some guy I barely know. About to steal his necklace.

          I turned my head and faced him. My hand slithered on his shirt and open coat. My hand laid still where his heart was. A few centimeters from his necklace. I couldn't feel his heart beat which made me think of the things Anasa said about him being satanic. I quickly grabbed his necklace as he closed his eyes and I yanked it off his neck. 

          He looked at me puzzled and he looked like he was thinking. Then his eyes gazed to my hand where the necklace dangled between my fingers. His hand quickly searched around his neck and panic filled his eyes. He suddenly began to turn red and my smile faded quickly as he began to wail in pain. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what I was seeing or what was happening but his body quickly began to turn extremely red and flames sparked through his body.

          "Oh my god." I said as I immediately jumped back while I stared at the necklace and Adam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...
1.4M 30.4K 29
Ethan and almost every other sixteen year old that is under class is auctioned off to one person or a family. Even if you or your family doesn't want...
18.6K 902 18
After a violent storm, Mira finds himself on an unknown island, populated by dragons and their tamers. Impossibilitated to go back home, he has to le...
194K 7K 43
Madej Jones wasn't quite normal, but that didn't stop him from moving forwards and move on from his past. His life was full of the supernatural, and...