The Time Key

Oleh RottenprincessShura

Mephisto needs superweapons to defeat Satan. Superweapons means a larger demonic family, a secret family. A n... Lebih Banyak

Until Death Do We Part (Rin and Yukio)
Turn Back Time (Rin and Yukio)
That Weird Kid.(Lewin Light)
F* Around and Find Out
That Horrid Girl
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Right on Time?
Safe and Warm
The Baba Yaga
Changes
Daddy Issues
Trust and Betrayal Run Deep
Bad Parents
Options
A Trick to Life
The Two Sides of Mephisto
The Balance Between Good and Evil
A Planned Chaos
Fashionably Late
Not on the List
A Hole in the Spacetime
Let Sleeping Demons Lie: Part #1
Let Sleeping Demons Lie: Part #2
Love Game
Middle Game
Twins Run in the Family
When Time Stood Still
This Life is Perfect

Gentle/Demon (Rin and Yukio)

54 1 3
Oleh RottenprincessShura

Shiro had thought over Mephisto's conversation most of the day. After changing and feeding the twins for the umpteenth time, he sat alone in his bedroom, staring at his reflection.

"I'm a worn-out has-been." He muttered, glaring at his bloodshot eyes and dirty hair. "This is what parenthood does to a person."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door; a stout exorcist stood before him dressed up in monk garb.

"I've been sent to relieve you, Fujimoto." He puffed out his chest. "You have been called on a mission as Paladin."

"Relieve me from what?" Shiro raised a curious eyebrow.

"Them." He pointed to the basket of babies. "Not to worry, I have two more exorcists with me."

"What's the mission."

"To prevent armageddon."

Shiro narrowed his eyes knowingly. "Who gave you the order?"

"It came from the top, Honorary Knight and Director Mephisto Pheles." The monk reached down to the floor and lifted a heavy case. "These are the items you will need to complete the assignment."

"I see."

The stout monk nodded his head, picked up the basket, and headed toward the main chapel in the monastery.

"I will take good care of them. You needn't worry."

Shiro closed his bedroom door and unlatched the bullet-proof case. Yet, instead of finding guns or a ninja sword, he found a new True Cross uniform. Not just any uniform, but a fancy dress one with a tie. Underneath the suit was a leather travelling case; when Shiro opened it, a bottle of expensive sandalwood cologne and toiletries tumbled out. As he continued to dig through the bag, he found a toothbrush, mouthwash, a razor and a hair trimmer. Immediately annoyed, Shiro called Mephisto on the phone.

"Yes, Shiro?" The demon said with an annoyingly saccharine voice. "What can I help you with?

"What are you expecting me to do here?" He growled. "Be James Bond?"

"You know full well what I'm asking."

"Yeah, well." He paused, deep in thought. "What if she refuses me?"

"She would never refuse you. Not ever." Mephisto answered matter-of-factly. "Nor will she discuss the future. The girl expects you to show her a good time; that's what I promised."

"You promised?"

"She knows what's coming," Mephisto explained. "And I gave her the best solution I could come up with. I thought it fitting to offer Yuri a final reward for saving the world. I asked her what she desired most of all. Much to my shock, she said you."

"Goddammit, Yuri." Shiro cursed under his breath. "That wish is the bottom of the barrel!"

"You will use that key I gave you," Mephisto ordered. "Save Yuri's soul and save Assiah from Satan. That is an order."

Shiro balled his fist at his sides, battling with his inner demons.

"I'll do it. You don't need to order me..."

"The real father of those babies--" Mephisto interjected.

"---I know...." Shiro interrupted, his voice heavy with emotion. "I somehow always knew they were mine."

The Paladin fell silent, leaving Mephisto hanging on the line. The demon took a sip of wine and patiently waited.

"What's with...." Shiro finally attempted to speak. "What's with the fucking razor and hair trimmer?"

He heard the demon snicker before answering.

"The lady should expect a pleasant walk in a well-manicured meadow-."

"As opposed to what?" Shiro narrowed his eyes.

"-A fight through an unruly bramble patch."

Then, Shiro started to laugh. It started low, burgeoning upward like a long-awaited wellspring. It was something he hadn't done in far too long.

"Clown," Shiro finally managed, wiping an errant tear from his eye. "Are you calling me hairy?"

"Hairy and smelly." Mephisto chided, disgust creeping into his voice. "I'm surprised you haven't taken a silver bullet from a second class exorcist."

Shiro grinned crookedly. "Fine, Mephisto, I'll take a fucking shower, but I'm not wearing the tie."

"Ensure you are clean, and try not to fight with the lady." Mephisto sighed painfully. "I must go now. Good luck, Shiro."

"Mephisto?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you." Shiro's voice was suddenly serious. "For all of this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mephisto placed his phone on his large mahogany desk. He poured another goblet of wine and took a long drink.

"Thank hell, that's over." Mephisto groaned with pent up frustration. "Such a complicated matter."

"Yes, master." Belial fetched his empty glass, placing it on a serving tray. "But you were victorious, as always."

"Yes."

Mephisto leaned back in his leather office chair, pointing his pink, slippered toes. It was clear the demon's fragile body was strained from the constant time-travel. A bit of rest would do him a world of good.

"Master," Belial lowered his head. "I haven't yet had a chance to congratulate you."

"Oh?" The demon questioned. "For what reason?"

"The birth of your new sons."

"Mmmm," Mephisto answered, deep in thought. "I doubt Shiro will ever figure that part out. I explained everything today, but he gave no reaction."

"He didn't seem to understand?"

"Shiro didn't clue in at all." Mephisto shook his head ruefully. "Our relationship is so convoluted at this point, I haven't yet decided how our contract will end."

"Do you intend to set him free, Master?"

"Belial." Mephisto laughed disdainfully. "I have agreed to no such thing! What kind of demon do you take me for?"

"So, sorry, Master." His servant bowed his head. "I did not mean to upset you."

"No, no need to apologize." Mephisto sighed. "I have upset myself. Sometimes these humans get under my skin..."

"Yes, indeed they do." Belial backed toward the door. "I will leave you now, to enjoy the twilight."

Mephisto tightened the sash on his silk kimono and stepped onto his grand balcony. Southern Cross bustled below as the last vestiges of the day disappeared below the skyline.

Regardless of what happened to Shiro, the Paladin would live on with his children. Rin and Yukio would become super weapons, making Mephisto's army stronger and his family more resilient. Satan would never cause Mephisto's extinction, nor would he destroy Assiah.

The demon would never allow it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro checked his appearance in his foggy bedroom mirror. After taking a long bath and giving himself a haircut, he looked ten years younger. He smelled like....well...Mephisto. Shiro winced; the demon must use the same cleaning and grooming stuff sent in the suitcase.

Shiro mused; at least he didn't smell like pink frosted cupcakes; things could've been much worse. 

The uniform Mephisto had sent fit like a glove; it made him look strong, professional and masculine. Shiro grimaced. Did this thing have shoulder pads!?

Fuck, it was a little too much. He looked like that new kid, Arthur, something or other. He didn't like it. The new uniforms were too theatrical for his liking. He was just some guy who killed demons, not some pious god-like being. He found it funny, how the exorcists aligned with the church and other religions. Meanwhile,  most of those mixed-up recruits were descended from demons....

Well, it was too late now...

Shiro squared his shoulders. He took the Kamakushi key from his pocket and jammed it into the nearest door. He twisted the knob and swung it open...

March 2007

He found himself back in Yuri's cabin.

A comforting smudge burned in the old fireplace, the room scented like hickory and spices.  A rich stew bubbled on the stove, with dumplings floating within the broth like a golden, buttery island. At the end of a large, well-worn wooden table sat basket filled with unfinished golems. Shiro picked up a clay effigy turning it over within his large hands. It was carefully carved with adorable and unique features. The perfect little bodies, for lower-level garden creatures. It was obvious that Yuri loved and cared for demons.

Shiro heard her footsteps before he saw her. Yuri entered the room wearing a soft baggy merino sweater and a threadbare denim skirt. Her hands were coated with sanguine clay, and her long dark hair was snarled with twigs and leaves.

She was filthy, resembling a life-sized golem.

Yet to Shiro, Yuri was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Shiro..." Her teal eyes shone with emotion. "Sir Pheles told me you might come. I know this is really awkward..and--"

Before she could finish her sentence, Shiro had crossed the room with three long strides. He took Yuri in his arms. 

"Shiro..."

"Don't talk...."

Shiro's lips crushed hers with a passionate longing that stole her breath away. When he eventually released her, Yuri's face was flushed with a mixture of passion and embarrassment.

The Paladin groaned inwardly,

Yuri must be so confused right now! She thinks it's the old me, that heartless, stupid prick.

"I'm not the Shiro you know now." He tried to explain, his lips gently brushed her temple. "I come from another time...and you... aren't there--"

"Shiro...I know..." She answered softly. "You don't need to explain---"

"--I was such a fool--." He pulled her tightly against his chest. "Before this night continues. I want to tell you-- I love you, and I've always loved you."

He felt her small arms tighten around his waist as he held her.

"I've always loved you, too." She answered. "Ever since the first day we met."

He tried to smile, but the reality of their situation caused it to falter.

"We only have tonight," Yuri whispered. "Let's not waste it being sad, we don't have the future, but we have the present. And we are both safe and in love with each other."

"I'll do whatever you want." He brushed a tendril of curly hair away from her face. "Where should I start?"

"Start?" Her face became purple with embarrassment. "Um...so you need to uh...do some stuff to save my soul...and-"

"What kinda stuff?" He teased wolfishly at her innocence. "I wanna hear you say it."

"Ohhhhhh! Didn't Mephisto tell you?" She squeaked in mortification. "I can't say it out loud!"

"Oh, you mean something dirty, without our clothes?" Shiro lowered his lips to her throat, kissing her with a horny possessiveness. "Fine, take that sweater off, I wanna see you."

"Shiro!!" She was so nervous she could barely breathe. "She pushed her hands against his chest, I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I haven't..." She hesitated. "Done this before!"

Shiro raised a curious eyebrow. "Not ever?"

She shook her head, staring at her feet. "I'm sorry,"

"Why are you sorry? Fine, I'll go first." Without a second thought, Shiro shrugged out of his robes and confidently pulled his shirt up over his head. His strong, broad shoulders and defined physique practically shone from his albino paleness.

"Come here." He gently took Yuri's hand, sliding it across his bare chest. He smiled with amusement when she giggled, resting her small rounded face against the heat of his bare skin.

"This is like a dream." She whispered, kissing him softly. "I always knew you were warm."

"If I get any warmer, I'll melt." His voice sounded more gruff than he intended. Shiro unbuckled his belt, sliding the rest of his clothes away. Yuri gasped as he lowered her hands until she touched the part of him that was both soft and hard. 

"Oh, my god!!" She hopped back.  "You're already----"

"---Horny as hell."

She glanced down getting the full view of Shiro's virile body, standing at full attention.  Yet, instead of running away, as Shiro fully thought she would, Yuri studied him.

"What?" He questioned. "Do I look like a golem?" 

"No, you are just like I imagined." She smiled shyly. "Even more so, I'm so happy."

Shiro grinned with pride.

"Are you ready to have some fun with me?"

"What part comes next?"

"Well, it's the part where I fuck you long and hard all night." He said matter-of-factly. "I reckon it's the best part."

She opened and closed her mouth, but no noise came out.

"Well?" He beckoned with a dirty chuckle.

"Fuck is a dirty word, Shiro!" She laughed awkwardly, turning away from him. "Can you call it something else?"

"If you're expecting chivalry or romance." He lifted her bridle-style into his arms. "You got the wrong guy; I'm the guy that fucks. "

"Ahahahhaaha!" She giggled nervously. "No, I think I got the right guy. This time."

Shiro kissed her wantonly.

"Good."

Shiro slammed open the bedroom door, tossing her unceremoniously on the bed. He kicked the door shut behind him, and firmly engaged the lock.

They only had one night together, and he would make it one to remember.

Yuri would get the full Shiro Fujimoto experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85 1 7
Megamind/Blue Exorcist AU. Though he is the most brilliant supervillain the world has ever known, Mephisto is the least successful. Forever thwarted...
4.8K 262 10
Shiro Fujimoto accidentally summons a certain son of Satan. Now that he is here, he doesn't feel like leaving, so the guy has (quite literally) a dem...
2.2K 172 20
ᵃ ʳⁱⁿ ᵒᵏᵘᵐᵘᵃʳᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚗!" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋�...
16.6K 436 22
After that battle of Satan versus Rin Okumura, Everything went great. Even everybody knew he's a demon and the son of Satan, They still act normal yo...