𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝟏

By grayxprss

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐥�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

349 7 2
By grayxprss

It was the next day and Fiona was eating breakfast with her family before heading off to Cousins with her friends.

As Steven arrived and honked his horn. Fiona kissed and hugged her family goodbye as her dad helped her put her bags in the car. She then waved by to them as Steven took off.

"I'm so nervous about this.. but I'm surprised you even let me go", Belly said as she looked at Steven.

"Well any get away is good enough for me and I get to see my boy Conrad", Steven said as Taylor gagged.

"Yuck. Not that scum bag", Taylor responded.

"Guys don't..", Belly said as Taylor sighed. "But notice how Conrad is the biggest problem".

"He's not okay.. let's just talk about something else",Belly said.

"Right we're not even there yet, and it's my first time. This gotta be funnn", Fiona said laughing.

"First when we get there, how about we get something nice to drink before immediately showing up at the beach house", Steven said.

"Wouldn't the anticipation build up", Taylor asked.

"Not if we're feeling good", Steven replied.

"Okay we'll do that, but someone's gotta tell the brothers we're pulling up", Steven said.

"What? You think they'll deny us out of surprise", Belly asked.

"I mean since you're showing up probably", Steven said as Fiona gasped.  "Sick burnnn", Fiona said as Belly turned around and glared at her. "Sorry..".

"Well Steven maybe you should do it. You're the man", Taylor said.

"Dam right I am", Steven said. "Didn't mean it as compliment but okay", Taylor said responding as Fiona and Belly laughed.

𓇽

Steven drove up to a shack and everyone got some drinks and sat down.

"Oh my gosh is that Cam Cameron!", Taylor said excitedly as she waved her hand.

"Wow, one of the roster men just got drafted", Fiona joked as she knocked Steven's shoulder as he laughed.

"Guys..", Belly said nervously as her face grew red.

"I'm sure we would've ran into him eventually here", Taylor said as Cam then showed up.

"What are you guys doing here?! Never expected this", Cam said happily as he dapped up Steven and hugged Taylor. "Hi Belly how's it going", He then asked as Belly got up and lightly hugged him.

"I'm on a mission and I brought my friend along who has never gone here but always heard everyone talk about it", Belly said smiling as Cam then looked at Fiona with a smile.

"Oh hiii, nice to meet you Fiona. Hopefully you like Cousins and hopefully we become friends", Cam said as he shook Fiona's hand.

"I'm more than ready for new friends anywaysss", Fiona said smiling.

"Well what's the mission", Cam asked.

"Just.. about Conrad and um Jeremiah.. trying to clear the air..", Belly said awkwardly.

"Good luck with all that. Because you are such a roller coaster", Cam said while laughing.

"I said the same thingggg. It's like a TV show you know. Belly become a Netflix starrr", Fiona said As Belly rolled her eyes.

"Okay enough with the bad jokes everyone. We should get it all over with so let's get going. Wanna tag along Cam", Taylor said.

"Well as much as I'd like to talk to you guys longer. I can't be late to my job at the fair, so I'll catch you guys. Byeee", Cam said as he walked off to his car.

"Well I met one of the boys. He seems fun and cute especially with those curls. Well onto the next two and I got your back Belly. Let go of nerves. You're facing the storm head strong! Come on baby!", Fiona said as she grabbed Belly's hand.

"Okay I'm loving this spirit Fionaaa", Taylor said as they all then walked back to Steven's car.

"This is gonna be like wrestlemaina", Steven said.

"Why because you wanna wrestle Conrad and pin him you meat rider", Taylor joked.

"Oh get over it. I wonder how Milo feels that you're going so far away and with me! Ha!", Steven said as Taylor went silent. "Got you there didn't I", Steven said laughing.

"Me and Milo broke up today.. after the party.. he fucked up bad..", Taylor said.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't know..", Steven said. "It's alright..", Taylor replied.

"Want to talk about it", Fiona asked.

"Not right now at least. Things are far better than whatever is happening..", Taylor said as she then put on a small smile.

𓇽

Eventually everyone made it to The house. Jeremiah and Conrad were sitting outside at the porch away from each other in rocking chairs.

"Well looks like you actually did tell them", Taylor said.

"No.. I forgot.. crap..", Steven said as everyone side.

"Good job dam it! What a way to make it worseee!", Fiona said.

"We shouldn't have relied on you..", Belly said.

"Don't blame me for this! You know what you wanted to come here Belly because you fucked up! You fucked up with two people! You're not blaming me for this one! You want to clear things up huh? Get out the dam car and face it! I'm sick of getting crapped on! I just graduated and I want peace! So for gods sake just.. stop this shit", Steven said as he then got out the car and slammed it.

"We pushed his buttons..", Taylor said.

"Yeah.. he's not wrong much too.. so um.. Belly let's all go on up eh", Fiona said as Belly said yeah quietly.

The three then got out the car as Steven had his hands crossed. Taylor was about to speak to him but he walked off and up to Conrad.

The two brothers then looked at them surprised. "Wait a dam minute what the hell are y'all doing here?!", Jeremiah said.

"Fun! Legitimate fun bros", Steven said as he then also dabbed up Jeremiah.

"Fun? Is this for real", Conrad asked.

"Yes I mean it, don't we guys", Steven said as he looked back at the three girls as they awkwardly said yes.

"Okay well we can have fun if you remove one of the girls out the equation..", Jeremiah said as he stared down Belly with anger as she then looked away.

"Okay now Jere don't..", Steven said as Jeremiah cut him off.

"No actually. She fucked me with. Me and Conrad don't even mention her name. She's messed up, in the head and the heart", Jeremiah said as Taylor butted in.

"Don't say that shit about her", She said sternly.

"Guys! We were supposed to be peaceful about this God! Y'all don't even recognize me! So I'm basically Thee guest. Where's the respect", Fiona said as she then stepped In front of everyone.

"And who are you", Conrad asked.

"Names Fiona, I'm there friend. A fun one at that. So don't sit there all moody. This summer is gonna be fun", Fiona said.

"Fun.. well... I recognize you.. I followed you on Insta the other day. Said you and your friend were cute", Jeremiah said as Fiona then coughed.

"Well she's my cousin and okay... don't mention that in front of Belly Broski. Have some respect", Fiona said as Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me anything", Belly said.

"I didn't want to make things worse plus I don't even know him that much. So I didn't think it was serious", Fiona said.

"Okay then... because we just started being friends and I don't want any fake people because of a boy..", Belly said as Fiona's eyes widened.

"Um okay.. I wouldn't even be like that. Can't believe you'd say that", Fiona said.

"Just a thought. I mean.. you never know", Belly said.

"Guys..", Taylor said as Fiona shushed her.

"No. Don't even try stopping us because Belly Here. I mean girl don't project. I get you couldn't be a loyal person in general so you're back here trying to fix everything. But don't come at me because the boy you dissed is complimenting me. He commented on MY post. Remember that. Anyways.. Connie whatever your name is. You seem agitated so show me some peace come on", Fiona said as she then walked inside.

Conrad then stood up and looked at Belly and rolled his eyes as he then walked inside after Fiona.

"Could this already get any worse.. what the heck..", Belly said as she touched her head.

"Well shouldn't have been going at your girl, I bet you were jealous weren't you. But hey me and you aren't together so you shouldn't", Jeremiah said.

"It's not about that! I told her about everything so I assumed she'd let me know about you complimenting her because we were coming here and she doesn't need to be with you when I'm trying to solve things. She's here for me and for fun, and you're not the fun I'm sure she's talking about", Belly said as she then crossed her arms.

"Then you could've been more kind to her about everything then", Jeremiah said.

"I know! I'm just trying to make things better but you immediately went off! You wanted me dismissed!", Belly shouted.

"Woah don't get feisty there player girl", Jeremiah said laughing.

"Now fuck off with that Jere! Fuck off absolutely! Don't ruin this for yourself. She's still my sister so I'm gonna be there for her on this. She's trying to clear the air. If she wasn't attempting, you'd probably be as stubborn as Conrad and you two could even solve your own problems too! So before you check her, check yourself. She's not at fault for the whole thing actually anyways..", Steven then said in defense.

"Exactly! You and Conrad are to blame for this too! If you both know how much Belly drives a wedge between you two, you should've also leaned to close off from her!", Taylor said.

"Yeah and you two are brothers as well. Why would you let someone do that to your brotherly bond", Steven asked.

"And also! I can't believe I'm saying this.. but Conrad and Belly had long history and you should've considered that. You two are something else", Taylor said as she then grabbed Belly's hand and walked inside.

"Oh so crap on me and my brother but still walk into this house as if you own it. You fuck heads..", Jeremiah said.

"When did you become so mean man", Steven asked.

"Well I feel like I lost everything and myself.. life could be better.. I'm.. I feel tired of everything.. Belly barging in.. instead of just asking was just disrespectful.. I'm not obligated to accept her apology and.. just get over it.. and in defense of my brother.. neither is he..", Jeremiah said.

"Okay.. I understand that.. I'm sorry bro.. okay.. just look at it in another way. If you guys clear the air. You'll feel less tired of everything and.. then you can maybe have some more motivation to fix things with Conrad okay. It's all about taking it step by step", Steven said.

Jeremiah then sighed as tears then ran down his eyes. "I'm just exhausted.. My mom is gone.. my dad still is shit.. I'm not close with my brother anymore.. and I was tired of being nice and letting this go.. but I really did like Belly.. but I know I didn't always as much as Conrad did.. I should've considered that.. and I'd be way happier without her on my mind.. so I'm just... I'm gonna try and make things better.. I wanna be happy.. I just want everyone to be.. no bad blood.. I need a break", Jeremiah said as he stood up and tried holding in his cry's more.

Steven then just frowned a little bit as he then pulled Jeremiah into a hug. "Self improvement man. I'm here for you on that and you deserve to be happy. The out going guy you once were", Steven then sat as he patted Jeremiah's back.

"I missed this crappy bromance", Jeremiah said while laughing with his tears.

"Same bro same", Steve said while laughing too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
28.6K 571 27
No Comments PLEASE this story is dead to me but y'all still like it. So I leave it here. Gaea is a breaking the rules and jumping the fence only to b...
17.2K 622 45
Pls vote and comment for your feed back^^
4.9K 238 37
Christine and her secret wife. Christine/OC