𝐎𝐍𝐄

Fiona was walking down the street of her neighborhood with blue slippers, a blue tank top, and black shorts while walking her wiener dog. It was a nice day out on a Friday, and Today was the Day of the seniors graduation. she was going to go of course because her friend Steven is graduating. Fiona isn't too close with Steven, but she gets along with with him well whenever she gets the chance so she's very fond of him. He also begged for her to show up.

Fiona's phone started buzzing from her pocket so she saw a near bench and sat down while her wiener dog, Mario laid down on the grass. Fiona picked up the call and it was Taylor. "Hey Tayyy, what's happening".

"Well I want us to FaceTime while we get ready for Stevens graduationnn, Belly won't do it of course but I always know you will", Taylor said sounding very excited.

Fiona then chuckled and complied. "Okay, well it's like it's 5:23 so I'll definitely be getting home now. I can tell Mario wants to rest as well", Fiona said as Taylor said awww.

"Mario is the cutest little dog ever. He's like a baby for life I love him so much and I can't wait to FaceTime you, text me when you reach home so that we can call okay", Taylor said.

"I definitely will and when's the ceremony again", Fiona asked

"It starts at like 6:30 girl we better hurry up", Taylor said with a chuckle as Fiona was shocked.

"Well I'm getting home fast now then heh, byeee", Fiona said as she hung up. She then picked up Mario and speed walked and jogged a little to her house.

As she got home she let Mario down and he drank a lot of his water before he went to lay in his doggy bed. Fiona said hi to her parents fast while out of breath. They then realized that time was ticking and that Fiona had to be ready to not miss anyone moment for her friends big day.

Fiona then ran upstairs and took a quick shower as she then wrapped herself in a towel and put her phone on a stand in her bathroom as she finally FaceTimed Taylor. It was now 5:48.

"Are you gonna flash me on here, is that what You're planning", Taylor said with a smirk while she was doing her makeup.

"Please I had like not much time and I still don't so maybe i might be a little late even though I hate being late to anywhere. It makes me feel incomplete but at least I won't miss Stevens moment by the time I reach", Fiona said as she took her hair down from her shower cap and began brushing it she planned on wearing it down.

"Well that's okay if you're late, as long as you show up that's fine, but I'd honestly rather be late with you, so I'll go when you do", Taylor said which made Fiona blush.

"Waiting on me and not your hopping KILLA B, wowww", Fiona said sarcastically as she began laughing historically but Taylor wasn't as much. Fiona then shrugged and sighed. "What.. I was joking..".

"That's not funny though.. calling her a hopper and mocking her name. It's like me and Hers thing", Taylor said quietly.

"I know but I was joking. I'm not trying to hate on Belly but like she Fr be homie hopping, well she's a former one. It's all apart of growth!", Fiona said enthusiastically.