𝐓𝐖𝐎

Everyone began taking their designated seats at the ceremony. As Belly, Taylor, Fiona, And Laurel took their seats, Connor and Jeremiah's seats had remained empty.. along with Susannah's. Maybe if Susannah was still here.. the two boys would've showed up. Not for Belly at all.

Eventually Fiona Turned and Looked past Taylor to Belly. "So Belly.. I'm gonna need you to spill on that love triangle if yours after this and some other things.. I gotta better understand you...", Fiona said as Taylor sighed to herself and Belly pushed her lips in. "Oh.. um alright.. I.. I don't..", Belly said as Taylor but in.

"She doesn't have to tell you, especially right now. It's such a bad time Fiona come on.. stop thinking for yourself", Taylor said as Fiona grunted.

"Girl bye.. if Belly is your friend then I have to talk to her too. We outta know about each other. It's fair game and that love triangle is like a main event", Fiona said as she quietly clapped as Belly rolled her eyes.

"Okay.. I guess i could spill.. at the end of this.. I just don't know why out of all things, this really needs to be talked about Fiona..", Belly replied.

"Well.. you talk about yourself a lot anyways and.. now I just wanna.. you know take control and be the interviewer. So yeah", Fiona said putting out a slick low blow.

"Fiona cut it out..", Taylor said as she pinched Fiona's thigh. "Ow.. jeez.. and no..", Fiona replied with a fake smile. "Now Belly we're gonna have that chat.. and plus who knows you'll probably be super cool in my mind after this. With all your drama, I'll be your helping hand in advice. I can like keep it real, I can push you through. Count on me", Fiona continued on to say as Belly was thinking.

"I don't appreciate this sudden passionate aggression. But I see how you are.. so.. I'll take up on the advice offer.. and I don't talk about myself 24/7.. oh please..", Belly said as she then turned away and Fiona sat back scoffing quietly with a laugh.

"You're a literal wild child you know", Taylor whispered to Fiona as she smiled big.

"Well, it's all in the matter of love babes. Plus if we're gonna rightfully be a trio.. I have to chat with the Belly. Just the two of us", Fiona said as Taylor sighed.

"Okay fine, we'll see. But he nice. I know.. Belly can be like.. a bit self centered.. especially well after since she went to cousins last summer.. but she's nice", Taylor whispered as Fiona nodded her head.

"Okay got it. I will pinky promise", Fiona said as Taylor giggled and then crossed her pinky finger with Fiona's.

Belly then turned to face then with a cocked eyebrow. "Are you guys talking about me".

"What no? Well yeah but only good things cause you know, I gotta be nice. You ain't really do me dirty so, I outta lighten up", Fiona said as Belly smiled a little.

"Self improvement I see", Belly joked.

"Yeah we all need it", Fiona said sarcastically.

"Girl shut up", Taylor said as Fiona and Belly started laughing.

"Girls.. the ceremony is about to start shhhh", Laurel then said as the girls quickly apologized and settled down.

15 minutes passed and Steve eventually came out onto the stage to give his speech. Laurel took out her phone clapping in happiness as other clapped. Taylor was chuckling and smiling at Steve in a bittersweet way.

"What now? You're gonna like Forget Milo Finally! And crush on Steve again", Fiona joked as Belly laughed.

"Okay now you two don't start coming together at the suspense of me..", Taylor said as Fiona put her hands up. "Don't worry girly I wouldn't do that and after All Belly is nice so she wouldn't either. It's just you and Steve are historic. I mean y'all kissed last summer like deeply based on what you told me and.. Milo.. he's a wanna be Dylan O'Brien mixed with Eminem. It's embarrassing", Fiona the replied.