𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It was two days later now and things have grown more peaceful. Conrad was off back on campus. He felt better being alone for the time being and just having sometime to study for his exams. Belly has been making vision boards on her computer. Just to make herself feel better and settled. All she's thinking about is a brighter future for herself. She's also been swimming outside with Taylor and Fiona. None of them talked about boys. They just talked about Tv Shows and summer plans. They also gossiped about the girls they hate from school. Steven has been figuring out what else to say to Taylor. To make things come off as casual in order to  not pressure her. Jeremiah on the either hasn't gotten his mind off of Fiona. He caught glances at her occasionally and tried talking to her. He did end up talking to her sometimes but she didn't give to much. She gave a lot of eye contact and the occasional look at the lips to tick him off.

𓇽

Fiona was outside With Taylor by the pool and it was the evening. Belly was inside taking a nap.

"Sooo.. I've seen you and Jeremiah lately. And my only thoughts are, get the fuck together already", Taylor said as her and Fiona laughed.

"Girl no.. I can't do that", Fiona replied.

"What are you so afraid of. Don't be like that", Taylor said.

"I just.. I don't even know. I'm just feeling like this. I simply have no explanation for it and there doesn't always have to be. But, I won't waste his time. I still give him attention", Fiona said.

"Yeah well.. anyways. How are your parents as you haven't been home", Taylor asked.

"I called my parents the other day when I stayed up watching The Hunger Games. We talked that whole entire time. And I did talk to them about Jeremiah. My dad didn't care to speak on it because he was half asleep", Fiona said as she laughed. "And then my mom told me to live in the moment. Live it all up and let it happen",

"That's great that she said that. She's right by the way. You better listen to her", Taylor said.

"Hmmm no I don't think sooo", Fiona said. "I'll listen to my dad's word on it".

"But he didn't even say anything", Taylor said.

"Exactly", Fiona said as Taylor glared at her making her laugh even more.

Soon Footsteps were heard behind them and it was Jeremiah. It startled Fiona but not Taylor. In fact, Taylor smirked at Fiona as Fiona rolled her eyes.

"Howdy there Jere", Taylor said.

"Howdy", Jeremiah said chuckling.

"I bet you're here for Fiona. Your lucky gal", Taylor joked.

"I'll be saying the same thing when Steven pops up", Jeremiah said as Fiona then started laughing.

"Yeah that's right! Enough about me and Jere! You and Steven though, go on with thatttt", Fiona said as she put up jazz hands.

"That's my que", Taylor said as she then quickly got up and walked inside.

"Whattt Taylorr. Dam", Fiona said as Jeremiah smiled and then sat next to her.

"Well at least now we can talk. I think it should be more of a norm that me and you are a ship in this house", Jeremiah said.

"who cares about what the house thinks to says", Fiona said.

"Then it'll just be about what me and you think", Jeremiah said.

"Yeah.. and now we sound like a couple and I don't..", Fiona said as Jeremiah then cut her off.

"Fiona come on.. what can I do to make you feel comfortable", Jeremiah asked.

"I'm not sure and I'm sorry. I'm new to this. But I should lighten up a bit. The sunset is out and you know what um.. let's just enjoy it", Fiona said taking a deep breath.

Jeremiah then smiled as he gently placed his hand on Fiona's thigh making her a bit puzzled.

"Heh let's just watch the sunset", Fiona said.

"How about you lay your head on my shoulder while we do", Jeremiah said.

"Don't ruin this", Fiona said.

"I'm gonna ruin this", Jeremiah said as Fiona laughed.

𓇽

It was now night time and Fiona was sitting up in her bed creating a new Pinterest board. As she did, Jeremiah knocked on her door. She allowed him in. He walked in wearing a gray tank top and blue shorts.

"We're going to the fair tomorrow and I just wanna ask if we can make that a date. I know I could just be like hello I wanted to ask you something. But I want to cut to the chase. I'm having fun with you and I want to continue this", Jeremiah said As Fiona smiled a little.

"Is that a smile I see? My charm is working I guess", Jeremiah said as he then sat down on her bed and pulled her back into his arms.

"Jeremiah what the fuck you're seriously pushing it", Fiona said.

"You don't actually hate it though", Jeremiah replied.

"Shut up pfft", Fiona said as Jeremiah laughed. "So we make tomorrow at the fair a date?".

"Okay.. fine..", Fiona said with a sigh.  "Just don't be embarrassing".

"Embarrassing? I'm not embarrassing. I'm cute", Jeremiah said as he pouted his lips.

"Ew no stop it!", Fiona said as she pulled away from Him.

"I love annoying you", Jeremiah said.

"Yeah and I love leaving you desperate", Fiona said as Jeremiah gasped. "So you admit that you're playing hard to get", Jeremiah asked.

"No, definitely not. Shut up right now before I slap you", Fiona said as she held in her laugh.

"You're lovely", Jeremiah said as Fiona looked away. "Goodnight", Fiona then said as she laid down.

"Goodnight then", Jeremiah said as he then laid down with her. "Share the covers by the way. I have long legs so I need more coverage".

"What! You're not sleeping In here!", Fiona said as she sat up quickly making Jeremiah laugh. "No seriously I mean it".

"I'm not gonna do anything. I want you to trust me more so I want to do this okay. Just us sleeping that's it. Nothing more. I only desire to built on the fun with you. That's it. Whatever you're not comfortable with, I won't even bring it up. I want you to feel like you can be close to me. I won't do anything I swear", he then said as Fiona sighed.

"Okay.. I.. I guess this wouldn't be so bad.. just.. keep your word. I've watched many movies so I've prepared my moves", Fiona said as Jeremiah hugged her.

"This is just it baby", Jeremiah said as Fiona smiled a little.

"Fine be my gigantic teddy bear", Fiona said unbothered as she then turned and closed her eyes as she laid back down.