𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

It was the next day and Fiona was eating breakfast with her family before heading off to Cousins with her friends.

As Steven arrived and honked his horn. Fiona kissed and hugged her family goodbye as her dad helped her put her bags in the car. She then waved by to them as Steven took off.

"I'm so nervous about this.. but I'm surprised you even let me go", Belly said as she looked at Steven.

"Well any get away is good enough for me and I get to see my boy Conrad", Steven said as Taylor gagged.

"Yuck. Not that scum bag", Taylor responded.

"Guys don't..", Belly said as Taylor sighed. "But notice how Conrad is the biggest problem".

"He's not okay.. let's just talk about something else",Belly said.

"Right we're not even there yet, and it's my first time. This gotta be funnn", Fiona said laughing.

"First when we get there, how about we get something nice to drink before immediately showing up at the beach house", Steven said.

"Wouldn't the anticipation build up", Taylor asked.

"Not if we're feeling good", Steven replied.

"Okay we'll do that, but someone's gotta tell the brothers we're pulling up", Steven said.

"What? You think they'll deny us out of surprise", Belly asked.

"I mean since you're showing up probably", Steven said as Fiona gasped.  "Sick burnnn", Fiona said as Belly turned around and glared at her. "Sorry..".

"Well Steven maybe you should do it. You're the man", Taylor said.

"Dam right I am", Steven said. "Didn't mean it as compliment but okay", Taylor said responding as Fiona and Belly laughed.

𓇽

Steven drove up to a shack and everyone got some drinks and sat down.

"Oh my gosh is that Cam Cameron!", Taylor said excitedly as she waved her hand.

"Wow, one of the roster men just got drafted", Fiona joked as she knocked Steven's shoulder as he laughed.

"Guys..", Belly said nervously as her face grew red.

"I'm sure we would've ran into him eventually here", Taylor said as Cam then showed up.

"What are you guys doing here?! Never expected this", Cam said happily as he dapped up Steven and hugged Taylor. "Hi Belly how's it going", He then asked as Belly got up and lightly hugged him.

"I'm on a mission and I brought my friend along who has never gone here but always heard everyone talk about it", Belly said smiling as Cam then looked at Fiona with a smile.

"Oh hiii, nice to meet you Fiona. Hopefully you like Cousins and hopefully we become friends", Cam said as he shook Fiona's hand.

"I'm more than ready for new friends anywaysss", Fiona said smiling.

"Well what's the mission", Cam asked.

"Just.. about Conrad and um Jeremiah.. trying to clear the air..", Belly said awkwardly.

"Good luck with all that. Because you are such a roller coaster", Cam said while laughing.