𝐒𝐈𝐗

It was the next day. The sun was out and things were calm around the house. Everyone went to sleep with no bad blood.

Taylor and Steven were the first awake and downstairs making breakfast. Eggs and bacon.

"Who knew one night would change things for the better. Because no one was yelling at the end of the day and I saw Conrad and Jeremiah come back inside after their long walk and they were well composed", Steven said.

"Oh that's great, looks like I don't have to pick teams anymore", Taylor joked.

"Picking teams was childish anyways.. I don't know what we were thinking", Steven said while laughing.

"Yeah.. let's never do that again. It didn't make things better for Belly", Taylor said.

"Mhm and speaking of teams.. you could at least be team Steven because.. you belong with me", Steven said as Taylor rolled her eyes.

"That was very corny.. what the heck Steven", Taylor said as she then drank her glass of cold water.

"I mean it.. after a few months of being single.. I realized what I could've had with someone else.. and that someone else being you.. you liked me for so long and I treated it like paper weight. And seeing you with Milo.. I wanted to be with you even more. My last relationship was okay.. but it was missing something more genuine.. someone to match more of my vibe and that's you. You're more fun with me. And I took you for granted.. I cannot help say this.. I know you just got out of the relationship with Milo.. but everyone's confessing so I had to hop on..", Steven said with a slight cough.

"Oh.. I..I don't.. I don't know.. um.. well yeah you're right I just got out of a relationship with Milo.. so my feelings are definitely everywhere.. um.. thanks for opening up.. you know get it all off your chest.. it's just.. wow.. maybe.. wrong timing.. I feel embarrassed", Taylor said.

"Oh no why? What did I say that made it embarrassing? I'm sorry..", Steven said.

"I just feel like a fan.. you know.. liking you for so long and then this.. and I fell first and now you're falling harder.. I'm not mad.. this is just.. I don't know what to feel.. it's a lot.. and I hate that.. I'm just truly scared of being in love now..", Taylor said as she then sighed.

"Taylor...", Steven said as he place his hand on her shoulder.

"Steven don't..", Taylor replied.

"I insist. I don't wanna fuck anything up again", Steven said as he pulled Taylor into a hug. "Take your time okay..".

"Thanks..", Taylor said as she put her head into his chest.

𓇽

It was still morning time and the others started coming downstairs as the saw the breakfast. Taylor ended up ordering some muffins because she was tired of cooking. She left it all to Steven but he didn't mind. He felt like he owed her for toying with her for so long. Even if their whole conversation ended the way it did. He's willing to wait for her because he knows there's definitely still something there.

Conrad's hair was messy and he was wearing a
Hoodie and some shorts. He came down and after a few minutes Belly then did.

"Good morning guys", Belly said as she yawned.

"Well looks like Jeremiah and Fiona are the last ones", Steven said.

"That says something", Conrad said.

"What do you mean", Belly asked.