𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It was the next day, the day of the fair. Jeremiah and Fiona were sleeping still. Until Taylor and Steven slowly popped up into The room and threw confetti onto them. Jeremiah woke up first and rubbed his eyes.

"It's a girlll", Jeremiah then said sarcastically as Steven laughed.

"I knew you two would be in this bed together! Finally ha! So did it go downnn", Taylor asked as Fiona instantly sprouted up.

"Hell no!", she shouted. "I would never give myself off that easily. I have respect and Jere knows that", Fiona said yawning as she then laid back down.

"Y'all are already so cute", Taylor said smiling. "Well you guys get ready. It's time to hit the fair. And all their food is 2 dollars today. And the drinks are a few cents. So today is perfect timing".

"Ooo I call dibs on those slushes anydayyy and their hotdogs. I'm up!", Jeremiah said as he then ran out the room to get ready.

"He loves food, cute. I'm gonna treat myself to a snicker bar and a cheeseburger there mmm", Fiona said as she then went under he covers making Taylor and Steven chuckle.

"Well let's go downstairs to Belly. And leave this one and her love bird to get ready", Taylor said as she then left and walked downstairs.

"Is Conrad coming by the way", Taylor asked.

"I don't think so. He studied a lot the other day he texted, and he's just super exhausted so he's using this day to just rest up", Steven responded.

"Fair enough. Maybe soon we should all take a self care day", Belly then said butting in.

"Oh yeah definitely", Taylor said as she grabbed a granola bar.

"So Belly how do you feel about Fiona and Jere? Do you find them cute", Steven asked.

"Personally I do find them cute. Jeremiah looks super happy with her too and Fiona hasn't pushed him away completely. I'm glad everyone's able to move on and find happier things in life. And I don't think I'm going to the fair. I think only the upcoming couples should. It makes more sense", Belly said as Taylor's face grew red and Steven got awkward.

"Well..we can always invite Cam", Steven said.

"No it's fine. I'd rather stay here honestly. I wanna be lazy today. And just eat", Belly replied.

"So you're telling me, this fair today is gonna be like some double date. How does life do this", Taylor asked as she put her hand over her head as Belly and Steven looked at each smiling.

"Well life isn't wrong for this. So enjoyyyy", Belly said as she then grabbed a bag of cheddar pop corn and a small container of fruit loops and walked upstairs.

"Hopefully we all don't go back home with 13 plus pounds gained", Taylor joked as Steven laughed.

"Well at least we gained while having a good time and that's what we're gonna continue to have. Just sucks that we're going home in two days. We solved problems pretty easily so the rest of the time has been so much fun", Steven said.

"Yeah.. but they can always come down to us and we can always come back since it's summer", Taylor said.

"Right about that, and I'm just glad half the gang is where we are. I wonder how Fiona and Jere will handle it though towards the end", Steven said.

"Oh yeahhh, but it'd be better not to focus on that. They should enjoy right now and not stress. After all they're not even dating yet", Taylor said as Steven nodded.

"Yeah I understand that. But let's just focus on the two people in this kitchen right nowww", Steven said as Fiona smiled. "And do what about it", Taylor asked.