Another Spanking Story...

By Baby16_girly

Hi! So i'm not really sure where I'm going with this story but it will have love, heartbreak, happiness, and... More

CHAPTER 1!
CHAPTER 2!
CHAPTER 3!
CHAPTER 4!
CHAPTER 5!
CHAPTER 6!
CHAPTER 8!
CHAPTER 9!
CHAPTER 10!
CHAPTER 11!
CHAPTER 12!
CHAPTER 13!
CHAPTER 14!
CHAPTER 15!
CHAPTER 16!
CHAPTER 17!
CHAPTER 18!
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20!
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 24!

CHAPTER 7!

3.3K 26 2
By Baby16_girly

JAMIES POV:

So, today I'm gonna be in sooo much trouble. Let me just give you a rewind of what happened in class.

( I walk to Algebra 2 class with Olivia and we sit down in our usual seats in the back. My least favorite teacher Mrs. Lopez is here, I swear she's had it out for me for two years! I can't stand her and neither can Liv. She starts teaching and I get bored so I get on my phone and play games. I don't notice that she walks around behind us. She clears her throat making both of us turn around. )

Mrs. Lopez - Do you girls have your homework?

( Olivia rolls her eyes and hands her a paper packet that was our assignment. )

Jamie - Oh darn, I forgot mine in my locker.

Mrs. Lopez - Go get it.

Olivia - Jamie I'll walk with you.

( She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the classroom. )

Jamie - Crap Livvy I didn't do it.

Olivia - Just fake sick and go to the nurse, she'll send you to our room. Do your assignment there. I'll bring you lunch later.

( I nod and thank her and make my way to the bathroom. I get really hot water from the sink and put it on my forehead to act as sweat. I then go to the nurses office. I start to lean up against the wall groaning and holding my head. )

Nurse Amanda - Oh honey are you okay?

( She says helping me to a seat in her office. )

Jamie - No I feel really sick.

( I say still holding my head. She puts a thermometer in my mouth. )

Nurse Amanda - I'm sorry sweetie, can you tell me what's wrong?

Jamie - My head is pounding and I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

( She puts the back of her hand on my head and gasps when she sees how hot it is. )

Nurse Amanda - Oh my! You're burning up.

( She exclaims as she takes out the thermometer and puts a cold rag on my head to cool me off. )

Jamie - I know I feel sooooo bad.

( Dang I'm a pretty good actress! She's totally buying it. She gives me a sick note and tells me I can go to my dorm for the remainder of the school day. I thank her and head to Liv and I's room. I plop down on the couch with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream and watch cartoons. About 2 hours later I get a text message from Felipe. )

Felipe - Mi amor where are you? I thought we were meeting for lunch.

( Dang! What do I say? I start to type then erase it multiple times not knowing what to say. If he thinks I'm sick he'll come here to check on me. I'll just not answer. I get another text. )

Felipe - Are you okay angel?

( I feel bad ignoring him but I can't let him find out I faked sick or he'll blister my ass. A few minutes later the door opens and thank goodness It's Liv. She hands me a lunch tray. )

Olivia - Dude Felipe is looking for you.

Jamie - Crap did he talk to you?

Olivia - Yeah I told him that you were probably in the bathroom and hurried here before he could ask me any other questions.

Jamie - He texted me and I didn't respond.

Olivia - Well he's gonna find you sooner or later.

Jamie - I know, I know.

Olivia - Did you finish your assignment?

Jamie - Heck no! I tried but It's so confusing. How did you do it?

Olivia - It's called google Jamie.

Jamie - Fudge, why didn't I think of that.

Olivia - You know you can say fuck, right?

Jamie - I'm trying not to curse anymore.

Olivia - Are you gonna come back to the dining hall with me? We can say I found you in the bathroom.

Jamie - No I'm not.

( She shrugs. )

Olivia - Suit yourself.

( She walks out and I continue watching my cartoons. You might think I'm babyish for watching cartoons but It's the only thing I have besides pictures that remind me of my two little twin sisters. I miss them sooo much, thankfully my parents and them are coming to see me soon for my birthday! Anyways, Felipe has now called me two times and of course I didn't answer. I know I'm gonna be in trouble but I really didn't know what to do for my assignment. I hope he'll take it easy on me.. Yeah right. About 20 minutes later I hear knocking on our door. )

Felipe - Angel are you in there?

( I don't answer and don't make any noise. )

Felipe - Jamie? Are you okay?!

( He's sounding really worried now. I slowly make my way to the door and open it. His face goes from worried to pissed in a second. )

Felipe - Where the hell have you been all day?!

( He says moving me to the side so he can get in. I shut the door and act sick. )

Jamie - I wasn't feeling good so I went to the nurse and she sent me to my room. Do you have to get so close?

( I say lightly pushing his chest away from me. )

Felipe - So what's wrong with you?

( He asks with his arms crossed over his chest looking annoyed not believing me. )

Jamie - My stomach hurts really bad and I was throwing up, I think I have the flu so you probably shouldn't get too close.

( I say sitting down on my bed rubbing my stomach. )

Felipe - Really? Because when I went to the nurse she said that your forehead was hot and that you had a migraine.

Jamie - Well if you must know some of my symptoms didn't start until after I got back here.

( He puts the back of his hand on my head. )

Felipe - Where's your thermometer?

Jamie - Um in the bathroom, why?

( He goes to the bathroom and gets the thermometer then sits on the bed next to me and pulls me over his lap. )

Jamie - What are you doing?

Felipe - I just want to check your temperature.

Jamie - Then why am I over your lap? It's supposed to go in my mouth.

Felipe - Nah, that's not where the most accurate temperature comes from.

( He says pulling down my leggings and hot pink panties. )

Felipe - I always want to make sure mi amor is okay.

( I can practically feel him smirking right now. I clench my butt cheeks when he tries to spread them open. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

( He gives me HARD smacks on my sit spots going back and forth between my butt cheeks. )

Felipe - Unclench right now Jamie Ann!

( Crap he said my middle name, he's not joking around. I do as he says and he spreads open my cheeks and I cringe when he inserts the thermometer. He rests his hand on my right butt cheek and we wait in silence. A little bit later it beeps and he slowly takes it out. )

Felipe - Well, it looks like you're not sick after all.

( He says sighing and putting the thermometer down on my bedside table. )

Felipe - When are you going to learn that you can't fake being sick with me? It always leads to the same thing, which is what?

Jamie - You spank me.

( I say quietly accepting my fate. )

Felipe - Right, which is exactly what I'm going to do now.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

( He's spanking all over my poor butt and I'm squealing and begging him to stop. His hand feels like a paddle. )

Felipe - Why did you fake sick? Again.

( He asks with annoyance in his voice. )

Jamie - I didn't do my algebra homework.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Felipe! I'm sorry! Please stop! OUCH!

Felipe - For what?

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - For faking sick and lying to you about my homework.

( I say in between sniffles. )

Felipe - Haven't you gotten spanked multiple times for lying?

Jamie - Yes sir.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Ah ow that hurts!

Felipe - Yeah It's not supposed to tickle.

( He says resting his hand on my butt again. )

Jamie - I'm sorry Felipe I'll do my homework I swear.

Felipe - I'm really getting sick of this shit Jamie, always finding you trying to miss class or fake sick.

( He says giving me four hard smacks then lifts me off his lap. He stands up and takes off his belt. )

Jamie - I said I'm sorry!

Felipe - You said you were sorry the last time this happened too.

Jamie - But I mean it this time.

Felipe - I bet.

( He says sitting back down and pulling me back over his lap. I brace myself as I feel three EXCRUCIATING whacks on my butt with his thick leather belt. )

Jamie - Okay Felipe you can stop I learned my lesson!

Felipe - I don't think you have yet. but you will.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Jamie - OW FELIPE STOP I'M SO SORRY!

( I say screaming and crying because of how bad it hurts. )

Felipe - Are you sorry you did it or sorry you got caught?

Jamie - Both.

( I say honestly. He gives me 5 more on my sit spots and then pulls me into a hug as I wrap my arms around his neck. )

Jamie - I'm so sorry.

( I say crying into his shoulder. )

Felipe - It's okay I've got you I'm here.

( He says hugging me tightly. Once I'm done crying he wipes my tears and gives me a kiss. )

Jamie - I'm sorry Felipe, I love you.

Felipe - I love you too mi amor.

( I hug him again and sigh happily as I'm in my happy place, his arms. )

AUTHORS NOTE:::

Hey guys! This chapter is really short but I wanted to give y'all a different point of view besides Olivia's. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.9K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...
575 3 12
I was sitting in my bed my arm over my eyes, my leg dangling off my bed while my other leg is on the bed. *Sigh* I breath out as I sit up correctly...
91K 1.6K 28
(EDIT: 9-22-19 : THIS IS REALLY OLD AND CRINGEY NOW SO I'M WARNING YOU IF YOU READ THIS) Y/N arrives to Camp Campbell, ready for a summer camp, also...
49.2K 155 14
A collection of one off wedgie stories. All of them will be fiction unless stated otherwise. Stories may also include some spanking. I hope you enjoy...