Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17

11.3K 215 60
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

Morning classes went smoothly and I found myself bored too often for my liking. For now, all we had seen in class, I already knew it. Mattheo sat next to me in every class and he had put his hand on my thigh in all of them. In the hallways he would either hold my hand or put an arm around my shoulder or even my waist. This boy loved PDA and I didn't know if I should be afraid or happy with how he was acting so far. I still didn't know if he was doing it to keep up appearances about our union or if he was being genuine. He did say he cared about me when we were still in our room but I couldn't help but wait for him to go back to his old broody insulting self.

Now it was lunch and I was starving. We were coming back from herbology and it was just the two of us. None of our friends had that class with us. We were heading for the Great Hall, Mattheo's arm around my waist, my body pressed flush to his side. Obviously, all eyes were on us. All morning we had been stared at and I was beginning to get irritated. Couldn't they mind their fucking business ? Mattheo didn't seem to give a fuck and I was amazed at his ability to do so.

"Why is everyone looking at us like that since this morning ?" I spat as I stared at some Gryffindors who were whispering as we passed by.

Mattheo chuckled and gave a squeeze to my waist.

"They're wondering why you're so close to me, love."

"But why ? It's like they never saw a couple before !" I rolled my eyes and he shrugged.

"They never saw me acting like this with anyone before. Actually, I've never been in a relationship."

I frowned at his words, confused. Were we in a relationship ? I mean, a real one ? I took a look to my left and saw an empty room. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in, closing the door behind us. He looked at me both confused and amused as he leaned against the wall.

"Can't hold back anymore, love ?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"No, I just think we need to talk."

"About ?" He raised an eyebrow, curious.

"Us. I'm completely lost, Mattheo." I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You said I was yours and you were mine, and it's kinda obvious since we are betrothed but what are we ? Are we together in public but just acquaintances in private ? I'm confused..."

He walked to me and cupped my cheeks, stroking them with his thumbs. His eyebrows were furrowed and he seemed frustrated.

"I thought I had been clear last night and this morning. Guess not." He sighed. "I'm yours as you are mine, love. Behind closed doors as well as in public. I want you, Aelys. In every way possible."

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I smiled. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine in a gentle, passionate kiss. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I don't understand what I feel but I know I want you, love. I already said it, but I hated how all eyes were on you at that party. That and your kiss with my brother pissed me off so much..." He sighed. "I'm sorry for sleeping with this bitch. I was just so angry and I couldn't understand why. I wanted to hurt you for hurting me. That's fucked up, I know, but I am fucked up myself so I guess you'll have to deal with that fact." He shrugged and I chuckled.

I put my arms around his neck and slid my hands in his curls. He hummed as he let his hands go to my hips.

"I'm sorry I tried to get a reaction out of you by kissing and making out with your brother. That was a shitty move too."

"So I was right, you didn't sleep with him ?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No. I am still a virgin." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and pecked my lips. He pulled away but grabbed my hand.

"Alright, come on, I'm starving and I know you are too."

I groaned.

"I swear I'm going to ask Tom to teach me Occlumency !"

He stopped dead in his tracks and glanced at me, clearly annoyed that I mentioned Tom. That's when I remembered he didn't know he was going to teach me how to fight. I smiled innocently while he turned around completely and crossed his arms.

"Why would you ask him to teach you anything ?" He raised an eyebrow.

"He's already going to teach me how to fight so I could ask him to add Occlumency to the list." I shrugged.

"You asked him to be your teacher ? Are you fucking serious, Aelys ?" He sighed, clearly angry now.

"We weren't on good terms when I asked him, Mattheo ! Besides, he knows we are friends and nothing more." I rolled my eyes.

"Right." He scoffed.

I went to him and cupped his cheeks, standing on my tippy toes to be at his eye level. He instinctively put his hands back on my waist.

"I told him we would never be more than that and you know what ? He already knew it. He knows I am yours, Mattheo."

His eyes softened and he sighed, lifting my blouse a little to graze his thumbs against my skin. Goosebumps appeared at his touch and he seemed to notice since he smirked.

"I could teach you instead of him, you know ?"

I pushed a lock of his hair away from before his eyes and I hummed, thinking about it.

"Both of you could be my teachers ?" I suggested.

"Hm, that's actually not a bad idea." He tilted his head a little. "Tom fights differently than I do, the double teaching could benefit you and I could keep an eye on the two of you." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and pulled at his hair playfully.

"No need to be jealous, Riddle. I'm not the cheater, remember."

"I told you" He pecked my left cheek "I was sorry." another peck on my right cheek "How many times" a peck on my nose "do I need" a peck on my forehead "to apologize ?" a long loving kiss on my lips.

I smiled against his lips and deepened the kiss by sliding my tongue inside his mouth. He groaned against my lips and he squeezed on my hips. He brought me closer to him, pressing his hips flush with mine. I moaned as I felt his hard cock against my body. It was alarming to see how he was always horny. But again, it seemed I was no better as I always felt aroused just by his touch or his lips. I felt him smirk against my lips before he pulled away, grinning.

"Come on, time for lunch, love. Oh and I'll help my brother to teach you." He winked and he interlocked our fingers before dragging me out of the room and toward the Great Hall.

All of our friends were already there and they waved at us to join them.

"Hey everyone !" I greeted as I sat next to Daphne.

Mattheo sat on my other side and he immediately put his hand on my thigh. I swear he can't keep his hands to himself !

'No, I can't, love. Deal with it.'

I scoffed as his voice rang inside my mind.

'Get out of my mind, Riddle.'

'What if I don't ?'

'You don't wanna know.'

He raised an eyebrow, amused and intrigued. Well now he was practically begging for me to mess with him. I took a look at our friends and luckily, the other Legilimens I knew wasn't here.

'Apart from you and Tom, who can read minds in our group ?'

'No one, why ?'

Perfect ! I let memories of the times when I touched myself play in my mind and I immediately felt his hand grip my thigh harder, almost making me wince at the slight pain I was starting to feel.

'Aelys.' He growled.

I chuckled as I put some carrots and beef on my plate. I could feel his gaze on me and I smirked knowing I had won. He was both turned on and pissed.

"Aelys 1 - Mattheo 0." I whispered so only he could hear.

He leaned down to my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin, making goosebumps form.

"You better eat that plate fast. We have places to be." He spoke lowly.

I gulped and bit my bottom lip. Yeah, I was in trouble. Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 149 15
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด€ แดกแด€ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€แดแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ษด แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข สœแด‡...
59.1K 935 33
tiktok didn't hit enough so i started spitting these oneshots out on here!!!! wp took this down because content was against guidelines, so im going t...
11.2K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...
2.4M 49.9K 92
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ...