Demon Slayer Swap AU

By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older bro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The beginning
Chapter 2- A demon slayer
Chapter 3- A true demon
Chapter 4- Training with Urokodaki
Chapter 5- Final selection
Chapter 6- First mission
Chapter 7- Kagaya Ubuyashiki
Chapter 8- Temari and Arrow Demon
Chapter 9- The end of the Temari demon
Chapter 10- The harsh reality of demons
Chapter 11- New Friend
Chapter 12- Mission Southeast
Chapter 13- Kanao sleeps
A/N
Chapter 14- Tsuzumi and the beast
Chapter 15- The drum demon
Chapter 16- The female beast
Chapter 17- A trio
Taisho secret #1
Chapter 18- Mountain Mission
Chapter 19- The bears in the mountains
Chapter 20- Fighting Puppets
Chapter 21- Getting the mother
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 22- Kanao in the forest
Chapter 23- Telling the Family
Chapter 24- C'mon Aoi
Chapter 25- Tsukigami
Happy New Year
Chapter 26- The pretend family
Chapter 27- Rulebreakers
Chapter 28- Hashira
Happy V Day!
Apologies
Chapter 29- Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 30- Tanjiro's test
Chapter 31- Catching up
Chapter 32- After
Chapter 33- Rehabilitation Training
Chapter 34- Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 35- Finally
Chapter 36- Lowermoon
Chapter 37- The Heartwarming Nezuko
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- The Mugen Train
Taisho secret #2
Chapter 40- A deep sleep
Chapter 41- Should have been
Chapter 42- Insult
Chapter 43- Move Forward
Chapter 44- Sanemi
Chapter 45- Unravel your heart
Chpater 46- Rui's family
Chpater 47- Entertainment District Arc
Chapter 48- Going undercover
Chapter 49- Getting closer
Chapter 50- Found it
Chapter 51- Its almost time
Chapter 52- Now it starts
Chapter 53- Realization
Chapter 54- Things are gonna get real crazy
Chapter 55- A familiar yet new entity
Chapter 57- Don't cry
Chapter 58- Four Demons
Chapter 59- The Shabana Siblings
Happy Anniversary
Chapter 60- You're going down
Chapter 61- Showing our strength
Chapter 62- To defeat an Uppermoon
✨Happy Holidays✨
Chpater 63- Never give up
Chapter 64- Together forever
Chapter 64.5- Together Forever
Chapter 65- Uppermoons
Chapter 66- Someone's dream
Happy New Year 🎉
Swap Aoi
HVD
Chapter 67- Get back on your feet
3/10
Chapter 68- Swordsmith Village Arc
All the sudden I'm in Japan
What
Can't believe it's been a year
Golden age
A/N 2...?
Crying screaming shaking
AHSJSKDKJSJSJSHDHD
Stop it rn

Chapter 56- Full Demon Form

575 8 7
By 1oca1_Ke1s3y

Third Person:

Maksumatsuru suddenly gets smacked.

Their head got kicked off.

Their head got kicked off and their body went flying. Their body hit the electric power lines and bounced up and down on the roof.

Tanjiro was standing in front of Nezuko. He was angry. He was growling and drooling. His hands were in fists as he stared at Maksumatsuru's rolling body. Nezuko was coughing and bleeding out.

Tanjiro remembers his siblings and mother getting attacked. He growls and soon a crack forms around his right eye.

Maksumatsuru: YOU HAVE SOME NEEVE DOING THAT!!! Wait a second. The filthy traitor, it's you, isn't it? THE ONE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HAS TO BE YOU!!!

A big chunk of Maksumatsuru's head was missing. Even though half of their head was gone, it was still clear that their face was red with anger.

Kagaya: Makio, there's a demon out there that managed to slip from my grasp, just as Yushiro did. I need you to find and dispose of him. You're the only one I can turn to. It shouldn't be hard to recognize him. He's a boy wearing a green and black checkered pattern haori and one Hanafuda earring.

Tanjiro took a step forward.

Maksumatsuru had fully regenerated their head.

Maksumatsuru: Lord Kagaya, I will happily eviscerate this hideous, little runt. Prepare to die, scum.

Nezuko coughed one last time before she passed out.

Tanjiro jumped to Maksumatsuru with his leg up.

Maksumatsuru: is kicking the only thing you know?

Maksumatsuru uses a laser to cut off Tanjiro's leg.

Maksumatsuru: You bottom feeder!

Maksumatsuru sends a another laser through Tanjiro's torso. His left arm got stuck in it too and got severed off. Maksumatsuru spins him around before sending him flying into the roof of a house, and crashing through the wall of another. Maksumatsuru lands on the ground.

Maksumatsuru: Could you be any weaker? You've barely consumed in a humans. It's a miracle you were able to escape Lord Kagaya.

Tanjiro was stuck under some rubble.

Maksumatsuru: You poor thing! Your torso and lower body went their separate ways. I wouldn't try moving if I were you. After all, there's no way I half-developed a demon like yourself could possibly regenerate quickly enough to continue fighting. But since we're both demons, we'll quit toying around with you, and instead I'll absorb you into a bubble and expose you to the sun in the morning. Like we'd waste our time finishing you off when we have two Hashira to kill.

Tanjiro suddenly gets out of the rubble and stands up.

Maksumatsuru: Huh?

What's going on?  He's regenerated his leg. Never mind his leg. How is he able to stand? I'm sure I severed him in half. I saw with my own eyes. There's no way I missed.

Tanjiro's arm muscles tense up. He lifts up his arm and regenerates it.

I didn't expect this. His healing and regeneration speed is on par with Upper Rank Demons.

Tanjiro bites through his bamboo muzzle.

His body gets bigger, making him taller, taller than Maksumatsuru. His hair also grew so it was now long. It reached his knees. He has a silver horn on the right side of his forehead. The left side of his forehead has a red scar like pattern. The pattern is on his pecks, arms, legs, and right cheek as well. The tear in his shirt exposed a bit of his abs. Half of the left sleeve of his haori was gone. His right leg was naked. He tilted his head up and turned to face Maksumatsuru. He looked angrier thank he did before.

Tanjiro had fully transformed.

What is this intimidating presence is radiating from him? His whole demeanor's changed.

Takeo: Sister... you and Brother, sure do take after one another. Your gentle, but scary when you get mad... like Brother. When that scary grown-up bumped into a kid and hurt her, he got in his face, demanding, he apologize. I mean, luckily, there were tons of adults around, but it still made me nervous. People who get mad at others don't tend to have any regard for their own safety.  Because of that, they risk losing so much, which... well... it scares me.

Tanjiro got in front of Maksumatsuru, ready to kick them again.

Another kick?

Maksumatsuru cuts Tanjiro's right arm and leg off.

Maksumatsuru: There goes two of your limbs. Now for your neck.

Maksumatsuru grunts as they suddenly feels pain on their head.

Tanjiro head-butted them, then pinned them onto the ground with his regenerated right leg, that went through Maksumatsuru's back.

Maksumatsuru was in shock while Tanjiro just stared them down.

How is this possible?  I know I chopped his leg off, but it's piercing my back now. He regenerated already? No way.

Tanjiro took his foot out of Maksumatsuru's back. He then lifted it up.

If that's true, that would make your regenerative powers... greater than my own!

Tanjiro stomps on Maksumatsuru's arm, making it crack and break off. Maksumatsuru yells out in pain.

Tanjiro looks down at her and then a smile forms on his face.

Nezuko was on the roof she fought Maksumatsuru on, still unconscious.

Takeo: Sister!

Takeo was shaking Nezuko.

Takeo: Sister... please help him! If you don't... he'll never be the same!

Nezuko wakes up.

Tanjiro stomps on Maksumatsuru's other arm. They screams but then gets cut off when Tanjiro kicks their face. He then repeatedly kicks their head.

Maksumatsuru: Get off me, you brat!

Maksumatsuru used a ray to cut off Tanjiro's head. His blood splattered on their face.

Maksumatsuru jumps away from him. They were on all fours though.

Maksumatsuru: I will chop you want to pieces and stuff you into my bubbles!

Maksumatsuru uses more rays to sever all of Tanjiro's limbs.

One laser was about to hit him, but Tanjiro deflected it with his forehead and the other parts of his body. This made Maksumatsuru gasp.

He deflected it... with his severed limbs?  No, his coagulated blood is keeping them connected.

The blood on Maksumatsuru's face glows. Then their body is set on fire. Green fire. This makes them scream in pain.

His blood, it's burning me! Fire. Fire!

Maksumatsuru screams again. Tanjiro connects all of his limps and his head back together.

He then jumps into the air, above Maksumatsuru. As soon as his fire stopped burning them, he jumped on their head and kicked it into the ground. Maksumatsuru lifted their head. They had burn marks all over their face m, chest, and on their arms, and they were missing an eyebrow. As soon as that happened, Tanjiro head-butted their face, then slammed it into the ground again. He kicked it three more times into the ground. He then looked at them and laughed.

Tanjiro kicked her upwards out of the ground and then kicked them tot he side. Their body was flying backwards.

Tanjiro slid next to them as their body was flying. Tanjiro then jumped up and kicked them was last time. He kicked Maksumatsuru so hard that she crashed into four buildings.

Tanjiro walked into the building and growled. He then heard blood dripping onto the floor. He looked to his right and say three women trembling in fear. A woman in a red kimono was the one bleeding. She has a cut on her forearm. She looked up at Tanjiro in fear.

Tanjiro looked at her shaking too. His teeth were clattering and he was sweating. He hunched over to her a bit, frightening the woman, but Tanjiro went back up. He took two steps closer to the woman but then stopped. He then growled as saliva came out of his mouth. He charged at the woman. The woman screamed and turned her head away.

Nezuko: Tanjiro!

To be continued...

読んでくれてありがとう! 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 32.7K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
249K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...
6K 249 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
85.9K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...