Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

بواسطة ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... المزيد

Characters & TW
Prologue
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 23
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 25
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 26
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 29
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 30
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 32
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 33
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 34
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 35
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 37
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 38
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

12.8K 210 109
بواسطة ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

When I woke up the next day, I immediately felt arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed flush against mine. By the sound of his calm breathing, I knew he was still asleep. I blushed as I started to remember what had happened the previous night. I was still slightly confused by what he meant when he had said he never hated me. Had he been acting like a dick just to hide the fact he actually cared about me ?

I slowly moved his arm off my waist, trying my best to not wake him up. After I was successful I left the bed and went to grab my uniform since classes were starting today. I got into the bathroom and turned the shower on, then I started to undress. As I slid under the steaming hot water, I started to think of a plan in order to fulfill my task. I would ask Mattheo to show me who were Potter's friends today but I still needed some plan on how I was going to kill them. I would have tried to be friends with them, gain their trust and then kill them, but they probably had seen me with Mattheo so they would find it suspicious. I could try to follow them for a few weeks, learn their habits, classes ect, then corner them once they are alone. Yeah, that sounded like a good plan.

I rinsed the soap off my body and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. I put my underwear and bra on and of course, that's when Mattheo decided to come in.

"Morning." He mumbled with a raspy morning voice.

'Holy shit ! Why does his morning voice sound so hot ?' I thought, blushing.

He chuckled and I glared at him. It was getting annoying that he was constantly reading my mind. He took a glance at me and his eyes widened a little when he noticed I was only in my panty and bra. I rolled my eyes at him and I went back to getting dressed. I slid on the gray stockings, then my black skirt. I was glad it was mid-thigh length. Not too short but not too long either. I then put the white blouse on, leaving the top two buttons undone, then my green tie.

That's when I noticed Mattheo was still looking at me, frozen. This idiot hadn't moved an inch.

"It's rude to stare, you know." I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face.

He blinked before clearing his throat and awkwardly turning the shower on.

"Right, sorry." He mumbled.

I chuckled then brushed my hair. I decided to put them in a high ponytail since I didn't want them to annoy me during the day. I did my best to ignore Mattheo who was now fully naked as he got under the water. I cleared my throat and grabbed my make-up. I applied mascara and some eye-liner since I liked how it looked when Pansy had it done for the party. I then applied red lipstick and sprayed some perfume. I put my wand holster on my right thigh and slid my wand inside. I took a look at the mirror, feeling satisfied with my looks.

Mattheo was now out of the shower and getting dressed as well. We brushed our teeth and went back in the bedroom. I put my shoes on and he did the same.

"We have the same classes. Courtesy of Snape." He explained and I nodded.

At least I would have someone to show me around the castle. That's when I remembered something.

"Wait, how did Theo know you were my fiance ?"

"What ?" He frowned, confused.

"Yesterday at dinner. He called you my fiance. Does that mean everyone knows ?" I tilted my head to the side.

He nodded while still putting his books in his bag. I copied him, careful to take the same he had taken.

"My Father has announced the news to every Death Eater since you're going to be their Queen one day, so yes, our friends know since they all are Death Eaters."

I frowned as my stomach tightened at the word 'queen'. What the hell did that mean ?

"Queen ?" I asked confused.

He put his bag on his shoulder and turned to look at me. His eyes were warm as he looked softly into mine.

"Yes. I will be their Lord when my Father dies, remember ? Meaning you, my wife, will become their Queen."

My breath hitched. I shook my head, not wanting to accept what he was saying.

"But you said I was just a womb for your heir. I don't understand how I would become your Queen. That doesn't make any sense. Plus, you also said your Father was probably going to kill me once your heir is born so-" He cut me off by cupping my cheeks.

"Alright, first of all, I am sorry for saying those bullshits, love. You are not just a womb for my heir and my Father won't touch a single hair on that pretty head of yours, got it ? Secondly, you're going to be my wife so you will obviously rule by my side, love."

My lips parted, amazed by his words and all the emotions swirling inside his brown eyes. Did he really mean all that ?

"I do mean it, love."

"You really need to stop reading my mind." I scoffed playfully while rolling my eyes.

He chuckled before leaning his forehead against mine.

"Never." He whispered.

He pulled back and pressed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Alright, our first class is charms with Flitwick. We should go to the Great Hall and grab some breakfast before we go to class."

"Sure, let's go." I started to walk for the door but I stopped in my tracks, forcing Mattheo to do the same so he wouldn't crash into me. "Wait ! You need to show me Potter's friends during classes ! Oh and what about us ? Does the whole wizarding world know about it ?" I tilted my head to the side to look at him.

"I'll show them to you, don't worry." He nodded. "And I believe it will be publicly announced soon so no. Only the Death Eaters know for now." He shrugged.

"Does this mean we have to act like friends ?" I frowned and bit my bottom lip.

He chuckled devilishly and went to stand in front of me. He grabbed my chin between his fingers and brushed his nose against mine.

"So every boy in this bloody school can flirt with you ? I don't think so. You belong to me, love. Don't forget it." He spat, his eyes deep into mine.

I rolled my eyes as a small smile crept on my face.

"So does that make you mine too ?" I asked innocently.

"What do you think ?" He scoffed while rolling his eyes. "Of fucking course it does, love."

I started to feel more confident and I let my hand meet where the first buttons of his blouse were open, grazing my fingers softly on his tan skin. I looked innocently at him through my lashes, not failing to notice how his breathing hitched and how his eyes were darkening as they were fixed on my face.

"Are you going to claim me before the whole school, Mattheo ?" My fingers moved to his tie, playing softly with it.

His hand left my chin and grabbed my throat, squeezing softly in warning. His head moved to the side, his lips brushing lightly on my ear.

"Careful there, love. Don't start something you can't finish." He spat venomously.

He brought his face back to mine, lips hovering over mine. My breath hitched and I blinked, fighting the urge to close my eyes and smash my lips on his.

"Is that what you want, slut ? Me to claim you in front of everyone ?" He spat.

I squeezed my legs together to appease the ache in my pussy. That bastard knew what he was doing. He noticed what I was doing and he chuckled devilishly.

"Am I turning you on, slut ?" He tilted his head to the side, lips still inches away from mine.

I nodded and he squeezed my throat tighter.

"Use your words, slut." He spat through gritted teeth.

"Yes." I stuttered.

He smirked wickedly before pulling away from me. I whined at the lack of touch and he chuckled darkly.

"Needy, needy, needy." He tsk'd. "You need to be patient, love. We're going to be late for classes."

He winked as he exited the dorm, leaving me standing there, stunned. Did he just- ? Oh that fucking cunt !

¤

This idiot had fled away to breakfast, leaving me on my own to retrieve my way back to the Great Hall alone. Luckily, I found it easily. I saw the group sitting in the middle of the Slytherin table and I walked to them, slightly angry at my dumbass of a fiance. I sit between Pansy and him, noticing the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes as I greeted everyone.

"Well don't you look cheery, darling !" Teased Enzo while taking a bite of his bun.

I chuckled a little as I noticed the glare Mattheo sent him. I pointed my finger in Mattheo's direction then grabbed some toast.

"Ask the broody boy over there why."

Enzo raised an amused eyebrow and chuckled while Mattheo just rolled his eyes.

"Oh by the way, I didn't get the chance to apologize for flirting with you on the train, Aelys. I had no idea you were... Well you know." Enzo smiled softly while scratching his neck.

"Don't worry about it." I shrugged while smiling softly.

I poured myself a cup of tea and added two sugars before stirring it. Pansy nudged me with her elbow and I looked at her with a small smile on my face.

"So, are you two good ?" She whispered in my ear while wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

I giggled as I nodded.

"I'll explain everything to you and the girls later. We could meet up in your dorm after classes ?" I suggested as I took a sip of my tea.

She nodded before looking over Astoria and Daphne who quickly shook their heads in agreement. I chuckled softly before grabbing another bun. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked down to see Mattheo's hand. His thumb started to trace circles as he kept eating his pastry. He smirked softly to himself before snapping his head up when Theo spoke.

"So, you're gonna announce the world or keep it a secret ?"

I saw Tom looking up from his cup of coffee, looking intensely at me. I shifted in my seat, slightly uncomfortable under his piercing blue eyes. Mattheo squeezed my thigh before answering.

"There will be an official announcement in a few weeks but we won't hide it."

I saw the hurt flashing in Tom's eyes but his face remained emotionless. I felt bad for him. Even if we had clarified things yesterday, I knew he was still hurting to see me with his brother. He got up without a word and left without a word. No one said anything, though Mattheo glared at him for a few seconds. I rolled my eyes. They were so immature sometimes. I sipped the rest of my tea while listening to the others complaining about classes when Mattheo's voice started to ring in my mind.

'Look over the Gryffindor table, love. Do you see where Potter is ?'

'Yes.'

'Good. Now do you see the redhead on his left and the brown haired girl on his right ? They're your targets, love.'

I looked at the boy and the girl just for a few seconds, memorizing their faces.

'Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger.' He added.

"Alright, who else has charms ?" Enzo asked as he got up.

"We do." I responded as Mattheo and I got up as well.

"Yeah, I do too." Astoria got up too.

"Blimey !" He smiled brightly.

Mattheo slid his hand in mine, interlocking our fingers and I looked down to try to hide the small smile that crept up my face. We left the Great Hall and I followed them toward the charms' classroom, trying to memorize the way. Even if I had all my classes with Mattheo, it was better to know my way around the castle in case I found myself alone one day.

Astoria went to my left, a bright smile on her face.

"You better tell us everything tonight ! And without omitting any details !" She whispered.

"I will, don't worry." I chuckled.

Mattheo squeezed my hand, making me look at him. He raised an eyebrow, confused.

"You and the girls are meeting tonight ?"

"Yes, why ?" I frowned.

He shrugged before leaning to my ear, his hot breath giving me goosebumps as he whispered.

"Since you were being a needy girl before breakfast, I thought you wanted me to take care of you, love."

My breath hitched as I looked up at him with wide eyes and parted lips. He grinned wickedly before entering the classroom, dragging me behind him. He took us to a table at the back of the room. We sat and took our books out as well as paper, ink and our quills. Once he had all he needed, he put his hand on my thigh like he had done it earlier. He started to trace patterns on my skin with his thumb and a shiver ran down my spine.

I was taken aback by how sweet he was acting since we had woken up. He was acting like a jerk again yesterday morning and he had changed his attitude so suddenly since last night. After our discussion and the events that followed, I'm still surprised to see him being so gentle with me. He got me so used to insults that seeing him act like that gives me butterflies. I don't know what that means for our relationship but I'm liking the way he's treating me. Perhaps a little too much. If he's only doing it for the sake of public image, I know I'm going to hurt but I can't help feeling the way I do. I tensed as I realized something.

I'm starting to fall for him and I'm falling hard. The fall is going to hurt like a bitch.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

942 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc
56.6K 883 84
You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your twin brother Jake has always gone to hogw...
30.6K 440 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
128K 2.7K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...