Danmachi Short stories

By rennymanuel2005

Just a bunch of scenarios and stories for certain characters in Danmachi. More

First
Aiz Wants a Lap Pillow (One-shot)
Ryu's Little Bunny (One-shot)
Alise hates paper work (One-shot)
Syr can be Dangerous (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 1)
Announcements
High Elf (Part 2)
High Elf (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 3)
Zeus and Hera (Part 4)
High Elf (Part 5) Released on -->
Big sister is an Air Head (Part 1)
Zeus and Hera (Part 5)
Confession aftermath's (Aiz)
Zeus and Hera (Part 6)
Confession Aftermath's (Tiona)
Zeus and Hera (Part 7)
Shakti's day off (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Ryu)
Zeus and Hera (Part 8)
Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)
Confession Aftermath's (Syr/Freya)
Zeus and Hera (Part 9)
Alfia's troubles (One-shot)
Orario School in the modern day (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 10)
Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)
Blonde Elf? or blonde half-spirit? (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 11)
Confession Aftermath's (Helun)
Christmas spirit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 12)
Confession Aftermath's (Haruhime)
Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 13)
Confession Aftermath's (Ardee)
Laurier Swall's rabbit survey (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 14)
Confession Aftermath's (Lili)
Alfia and Riveria babysit (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 15)
Confession Aftermath's (Chigusa)
Alise has enough (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 16)
Confession Aftermath's (Amid)
Hop rabbit! Hop! (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 17)
Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)
Underground auction (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 18)
Confession Aftermath's (Eina)
A day in a life of the sword princess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 19)
Confession Aftermath's (Lyra)
The three virgin goddess (One-shot)
Zeus and Hera (Part 20)

Big sister is an Air Head (Final Part)

1.5K 26 2
By rennymanuel2005

Shout out to the following people!!!

Baal

Darkady

Krystian Jankowski

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!!!

Consider supporting me and gain exclusive content and Perks while at it!!

patreon.com/Renny278

Enjoy!! ....................................................................................................................................

A bar in the outskirts of the red light district

In a noisy bar in the outskirts of the pleasure district, two members of the Loki Familia can be seen enjoying their drinks.

Bete: GAH!! What I tell you rabbit!! Booze like these just hits the spot!!

While Bete was enjoying himself in drowning in booze, Bell was getting drowsy while holding a mug which contains alcohol.

Bell: I....Ijust.........shleepy........showy~~

Bete: Oh come on you only had one drink!! Come one drink some more!!

Bell: toshleepybedtimesoongoobye~~

Bete: Oh you got to be kidding me!! Is the rabbit down for the count already!!

Suddenly the doors to the Pub opened revealing amazons from the red light district.

Amazon1: Hello everyone~ Were too tired and could use a drink~

Amazon2: But we have no valis on us~ Anyone care to give us a drink? We promise to make it your while~

The amazons spoke in a sultry and flirtatious voice. it wasn't long before men around the pub started offering the ladies free drinks.

Bell: lookitsmoretionaandtioneehehehe~

Bete: Well damn kids really out of it. I should probably take him home before the others get home.

Standing up he grabbed Bell by the shoulders lifting him up. But before he and Bell could walk out of the bar, he was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of amazon women.

???: Well well well, look who we have here~

???: AH! Bete Loga!! I've missed you!!

two of the amazon's that surrounded the drunk Bell and Bete knew of them, and Bete knew of them as well. If Bell was sober he would've instantly recognized them and would try to run away from one of them to protect his chastity.

Bete: Tsk! Lena. And Aisha if Im not mistaken.

Lena: Bete Loga what's with that mood?!! Don't you miss your beloved?!

Bete: Shut it, you know damn well there isn't anything between us!!

Lena: *Fake tears* How cruel~ After exploring every inch of my body, this is how you treat me?~ Mean~

The rest of the amazons that were surrounding the two began whispering among themselves which ranged from saying things such us "Poor Lena" to "I wanna have a go"

Aisha looked towards the other amazons and said to them.

Aisha: Ladies, we know these two so I say it's our catch. Now scram!!

After a bit of back and forth between the amazons, the other's left to look for other men leaving only Aisha and Lena with Bete and Bell.

Bete: Listen up, the rabbit's out of commission so Im bringing him home so you better move it!

Aisha: And waste this opportunity the gods have blessed us.

Lena: Silly Bete Loga! Of course we wont let you guys go~

As the two amazons made their intentions clear, only one thing came to Bete's mind.

Bete: *Damnit!*

Meanwhile in another part of Orario Aiz, Tiona, Tione, and Lefiya can be seen running in the streets of Orario. With their first class speed, excluding a level 4 Lefiya, they made their way towards the Bar where they were told Bell and Bete were currently at. With the speed they were going at, they left behind a gust of wind disturbing and confusing everyone in their way.

Some interesting people were also caught up in the Loki Familia's way such as the captain of the Hermes Familia.

Asfi: Interesting, the sword princess and her companions seems to be in a hurry, I presume it has something to do with their white rabbit.

Another person who saw the group was the healer of the Dian Cecht Familia, Amid Teasanare.

Amid: *sighs* It seems the Loki Familia are up to something again, I best prepare a room. Knowing them they will be with some injuries again.

While passing through countless people in the streets, the group of the Loki Familia were also having their own conversations.

Aiz: Are we almost there yet?!

Tione: Almost! It won't be long before we make it there.

Aiz: Mhm. Is it really true that white haired boys will disappear if they drink in that bar?

Not knowing the real danger Bell was in, Aiz believed the rumor that Tione fabricated.

Tione who was beside Aiz stuttered for a bit before answering.

Tione: Y-Yeah! I heard it from people who always visit that place. No white haired boys ever come out when they enter!

Aiz: Mhm. We should hurry, my brother might disappear if we don't make it in time!

Tione: Y-Yeah.......

Tiona who was at the back supporting the slower Lefiya smiled at her sister's plight. And wanting to enjoy the situation even more, she smiled and said to Aiz.

Tiona: Hey Aiz!

Aiz: Hm?

Tiona: I heard that the reason boys like Argonaut-kun are never seen leaving that bar is because they get eaten in there.

Aiz: E-E-E-Eaten?!!!

Tione looked back to her sister not saying anything. But her eyes told Tiona everything she needed to know.

Tione: *Why are you making this worse?*

Tiona: *Because it's fun ehe~*

Aiz who was oblivious to the exchange the sister's did with their eyes looked back to Tiona and asked.

Aiz: W-W-What do you mean!!? Is there a monster in that bar?!! I-If there is Im going to kill it!!

Tiona: Who knows.......I only heard it from other people.

Aiz was growing even more uneasy, first the rumor Tione told her about white haired men disappearing in the Bar Bell went to with Bete. And now she was told it might be because of a monster who has a thing for white haired boys.

Lefiya who was being supported by Tiona looked at Aiz with many emotions.

Lefiya:*She's so beautiful when she's serious, but it's so cute when she acts like an airhead.*

She was able to easily determine that Tiona and Tione were deceiving Aiz on the real reason they should go and get Bell back home, though she does sort of understand why they're doing this. None of them wants to be the one to tell Aiz how "certain things in the world works"

Aiz: *I don't like this..........Not one bit* Lets move even faster Tione, Tiona you have Lefiya?

Lefiya: No need to worry about me Aiz!

With that the group sped up towards the Bar.

Back with Bell and Bete

Aisha: Give it up Vanguard, just hand the rabbit over and you and Lena can have a good time.

Lena: Yeah give her the rabbit. So I can have the big bad wolf~

Bete had Bell on his shoulder so he isn't able to move with the speed he usually has. So he played another card, intimidation.

Bete: You do know this rabbit is the sword princess's brother don't you. What do you think she'll do if I give him to you. Hint, were all gonna die!

Aisha: Oh I know, but the consequences are worth it when he's the price~

Lena: And Im after you so it's no problem for me!!

Bete: *Tsk! Well that didn't work out.*

The door to the Bar suddenly opened, and a gust of wind entered the building. All the people inside the building looked towards the entrance of the bar.

Tiona: Argonaut! We came here to rescue you!

Pushing through the other Aiz went into the front.

Aiz: I've come here to slay a rabbit eating monster!!! Bell if you can here me don't worry Im here!!!

Lefiya: Too............Tired......*Pant*

Tione: Over there!

Tione pointed towards two amazons surrounding Bete and Bell on his shoulders.

Before anything else could be said, Aiz made her way in front of the slumped Bell and took him off of Bete.

Aiz: Bell what's wrong?! Are you alright?!!

Bell: ZZZzzzzz..............

Aiz: Bell!! BELL!! What's wrong say something?!!

Bete: Calm down Aiz it's just-

Aiz: It was you two wasn't it!!

Aiz looked at Aisha and Lena with eyes filled with anger.

Tione looked at the other people inside the bar and said to them.

Tione: You all might want to leave for now. We cant guarantee your survival.

It didn't take long for everyone else to get up from their seats and bolt out of the bar leaving only them inside.

Aisha: Sword Princess, this is the first time we've met in person, Im a friend of your adorable little brother.

Lena: Hello Sword Princess! I just want to say I was after Bete Loga here! His my lover!

Aiz: Bete! Why is Bell unconscious?!!

Bete: Uh.......um...... about that......he had a drink and well......apparently he cant take alcohol cause he went down pretty fast.

Aiz: So....he's ok?

Bete: Yeah just out of it.

Aiz: And these two are they really your friends? this one over here (pointing at Lena) said something about being your lover.

Lena: That's right!! Me and Bete Loga are lovers! Were very........physical~

Bete: GAH!! Shut it!! Well it is true we're all somewhat.......acquainted.

While Aiz carried Bell in a princess carry, she looks around the bar a bit confused.

Aisha: Something the matter sword princess?

Aiz: Where's the monster?

Aisha, Lena, Bete: Monster?

Aiz: Mhm. Tiona and Tione told me there were monsters here that eat people, I was so worried.

Bete: What the hell kind of story is that?!!

Aiz: *Confused* Tiona and Tione said that if we didn't hurry those monsters would go to Bell and devour him while he's here, and that I would never see him again.

Confused of the situation, Bete looked back towards the twins who were trying to hide their presence. Before he could put everything together Aisha spoke first.

Aisha: Hey!! We may have our time with them but we don't devour them!! We just leave them dry!!

Aiz: Dry? Oh! So your the monsters they were talking about.

Aisha: Again not monsters.

Aiz: You leave them dry meaning you suck their blood out of them. I don't know how you have human forms but a monster is still a monster.

Bete: Um.....Aiz I think there's a misun-

Taking it as their chance Tiona and Tione left the bar before anything crazy happens.

Aiz: Lefiya come.

Lefiya: Coming......*Pant*

She was still tired having ran all the way here with speed she didn't know she had, with out Tiona supporting her she was sure she would've been left behind.

When Lefiya got close Aiz handed Bell's sleeping body over to Lefiya. She may be smaller than him but with her level, he was still very light.

Aiz: Go outside and protect Bell.

Lefiya: Y-Yes!

As she made her way outside her mind was filled with thoughts

Lefiya: *His hair is so smooth~ Like a real rabbit! And his sleeping face, Cute!!!*

When Lefiya was out of site, only Aiz, Bete, Aisha, and Lena were remaining inside.

Aiz: Know then, prepare yourselves monsters.

Bete: Hang on Aiz this is a misunderstanding!!

Lena: Bete Loga protect me!!

She ran towards Bete hugging him as tight as she could.

Bete: GH! Let go you crazy woman!!

Aisha: Oi oi oi! Listen to your friend here!

Aiz: Tempest!!! Ariel!!

Outside the pub you could see four people sitting nearby.

Tione: See what you did! You made things worse.

Tiona: Ehehehe. Hey Lefiya want me to hold Argonaut for ya?!!

Lefiya: No way!! Uh....I mean..... we don't want to wake him up so lets not move him.

Tiona: Awwwwwww......

Suddenly an explosion from inside the bar was heard. With the screams of the people inside.

*BOOM*

They could here people saying stuff like "BETE LOGA!!!" to "IM SORRY" they even managed to hear Aiz say "You will not take my brother from me!!!" and many other's they just couldn't understand.

Tiona: Well, (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Tione: *Sighs* The captain will be mad for sure.......

Lefiya: *Please don't wake up yet!!*

Bell: ZZZzzzzz...........

End

Again Thank you and shout out to!!

Baal

Darkady

Krystian Jankowski

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!!!

Consider supporting me and gain exclusive content and Perks while at it!!

patreon.com/Renny278

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 638 13
Karen is a fox demon who almost never transforms in to her human form but when she runs in to a mansion that looks deserted to get away from oth...
14.5K 277 37
Short story where Kazuya sacrifices his love for Chizuru's dream.
72.2K 2.6K 20
If you are a fan of Honami Ichinose, this fiction is definitely for you. It's a collection of short stories about Honami Ichinose.
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...