No Choice || H.S.

By Hollow_Mist

"Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chpater 64
Chapter 65
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Chapter 11

1.6K 86 4
By Hollow_Mist

Recap:

I unlocked my door and as I opened it, three bodies fell down. I felt myself burst into laughter but what stopped mine was that husky laugh I hadn't heard in two years. When I saw him, I wanted to hug him tightly and never let go.

He was wearing his old Jack Wills hoodie.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Louis' P.O.V

And that's exactly what I did. I ran towards him and his eyes widened as he realised my intentions and turned around but he was too slow. I crashed into him and because he was turning around when I did, he lost his footing and we both fell down. Before I could do anything else a voice shouted.

"Dog pile on Harry!"

He tried to shout a 'No!' but all that came out from his mouth was a groan as three bodies landed on my back.

"Get off!" Harry shouted but there was a hint of laughter in his voice.

-Two days later-

Omar's P.O.V

"You called me, sir?" I asked as I opened the door to my boss's office. Ever since Marcel had left the house with his number, Zubair had been coming to our house every hour he was able to come.

If he was not my boss's son, I would have called the cops on him for blackmailing my daughter the second he showed his face again.

"Oh yes, Omar. Come in." The boss, Zaid Osman, waved me over and I sat on the chair in front of him. He intertwined his fingers and placed them on the desk.

"Omar, I have a rather surprising news for you." I felt my eyebrows raise.

"What might that be, sir?" I asked but my heart pounded in my chest. Had Marcel been able to keep his promise?

"Have you ever heard of Modest!?" I frowned.

"No, sir. I don't think I have." I replied honestly and the time his eyebrows raised.

"They are the management of that band, One Direction. Their head and Simon Cowell called me yesterday. They want to offer you a job." I gasped, not believing him.

"Uh... Hm... Sir?" I asked a bit confused as to how to react in front of him. He sighed a bit and looked up at me.

"This is a good opportunity for you to excel in your career, Omar. I will talk to the Indian embassy so that you aren't deported when you leave the company. Omar, as a boss, it will be hard without a marketing chairman but as a friend, I'm telling you to grab this opportunity with both hands because there aren't many people who get such an opportunity."

"Sir, Zaid, I... I would be honoured to take this opportunity."

Harry's P.O.V

"Marcel!" I turned around to see Tahira running towards me with a big smile on her face and unknowingly, I let out a small smile too.

"Someone's happy." I said as she was a little distance away from me and she smiled.

"Dad got the job at Modest!. Zubair's father has cancelled the marriage and we won't be getting deported! Of course I'm happy!"

"Really? He cancelled the marriage? Why?" I asked and she looked at nothing a bit away.

"Apparently dad asked him if he knew that Zubair was still married. Turns out he lied to his parents about the divorce as well so when his father discovered the truth, he cancelled the marriage. Thanks, Marcel. For everything."

"You're my only friend, Tahira. Of course I'd help you."

"That reminds me. Dad invited you for dinner today. To thank you. Be there by eight! Bye!" She said and ran off suddenly but when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I knew why.

"Did it work?" Louis asked and I nodded. "Thank you." I whispered and he squeezed my shoulder before releasing it.

"No problem, Haz."

"Uh, Tahira?" I asked during lunch as she sat on the table with me. Ever since the boys sat on her table, she always came to sit with me during lunch. She looked towards me in question.

"Would your parents mind if I brought a few people with me?" I asked and she looked down, thinking. "It's just that they are living with me at the moment and they also helped me in helping you and I don't want to take their credit." She let out a small smile and nodded.

"I'm sure they will be more than welcome. How many are they?"

"Four." I said and she nodded. "I'll talk to mom once I return home."

"Get dressed." I instructed the boys when the clock struck seven and the boys looked at me confused. "Tahira's dad has invited us to dinner." I said and they nodded before Liam and Zayn got up to claim the bathroom first.

Half an hour later, all the boys were ready in their casual clothes and we got into my car before I drove off. On the way, I bought a bouquet of lilies for their house and handed them to Niall while I drove.

It was about five minutes to eight when we finally reached our destination and I parked the car. "Lads, remember, they don't know who you are. Just that you are coming as my friends."

They all nodded and I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Five seconds later, Tahira opened the door smiling but when she looked behind me, she realised just who had been living with me. Her face was almost comical as she was gaping before quickly looking down but there was a blush on her cheeks visible. I took the bouquet from Niall and handed it to her.

"For you." I said smiling slightly.

She blushed even more.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: I'm sorry for not updating sooner but I've been a bit busy. Comments, Vote and Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 479 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
4.6K 299 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
1.5K 10 54
Harry Styles/One Direction FanFic Recent high school graduate Olivia Hartman never thought community college would be part of her plan. In fact, she...
255K 9.7K 39
{Completed} Harry Styles is a well known singer in the UK, but he wants to do his A-Level he didn't do the first time. His career started when he was...