I feel like I won't lose! (Ho...

By Raidou14th

A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman... More

BIO
Chapter 2: Jarilo-IV
Chapter 3: Undertown
Chapter 4: Rising Fighter
Chapter 5: Burning Soul
A World To Erase
Searching The Anomalies
We are Kamen Rider
Chapter 6: Dive into the Xianzhou

Chapter 1: Wake Up! Cross-Z Dragon!

5.5K 122 95
By Raidou14th

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You hear voices, Your head hurts, You feel you could throw up any second now. After a few seconds the feeling is gone, Your head begins to clear, you open your eyes and the first thing you noticed was that you were lying in someones lap.

(Y/N): Kaf..ka...?

Why did you say that? You don't even know.

Kafka: So you remember me, good.

You saw that next to her was a short girl with silver hair.

Silver wolf:...

Kafka: Listen: You are in a daze right now. You don't know who you are, why you're here, or what you're going to do next. You think I look familiar, but you're not sure if you should trust me—

Kafka: ...None of that matters. All you need to know is that I'm leaving, and you will be left all alone on this space station. From now on you needn't think about your past or doubt yourself.

She takes out some sort of devices and two small bottles with a dragon and a Lock in it.

Kafka: Listen: In the near future, you will encounter all kinds of perils and hardships, but you will also have many wonderful experiences. You'll meet companions who treat you like family, and embark on surreal adventures with them...

She gave you the device and the bottles.

Kafka: At the end of your journey, all that perplexes you and troubles you will resolve.

Kafka: This is your future that Elio has foreseen. Do you like it?

(Y/N): Where are you going...

Kafka: The next stop, to pave the way for the future that is written. It's like weaving brocade — you and I can only add one gold thread each time, but eventually, we will make a gorgeous pattern.

Silver Wolf: How long do you think you need? According to the script, the Astral Express crew Trailblazers is arriving soon. We should avoid being seen by them.

Kafka: I know, Silver Wolf. Just give me another minute. I must leave now. Listen: someone will come and find you very soon, just go with them. You won't remember a thing except me.

(Y/N): No...

For some reason, you don't really want her to leave. Kafka find it cute when you reach your hand out to her, she grabs your hand and intertwined your fingers.

Kafka: When you have a chance to make a choice, make one that you know you won't regret...

Your vision began to blur as Kafka leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead before turning to leave. Your mind wandered, and You felt darkness overtake You, falling back into unconsciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mature female Voice: Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station...?

Female Voice: Who cares? His here and alive. Does he look like a mannequin to you?

Mature female Voice: ...Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

Female Voice: Huh!? Hehe... I—I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!

Your mind began to clear as you feel a soft touch on yout lips. It was tender and sweet and... Wet? You can feel her tongue! 

Female voice: Uhh... Are you sure you're doing it right?

Mature female voice: *muffled* I know what I'm doing.

Your eyes shot wide open, you push the girl away and stand up backing away from her. You point at her.

(Y/N): What the hell are you doing?!

Mature female: I was doing CPR.

(Y/N): That's not CPR-Agh!

You held your head in pain as visions began to appear in your head, A destroyed city, a black hole, and a figure in white armor.

Female: Hey, are you okay?!

You look around, you're not familiar with this place.

(Y/N): Where am I? Where is this? Who are you guys? Is devil may cry 6 announced yet?!

March7th: Whoa there calm down. My name is March7th...

March7th: And this is Dan heng.

Dan heng: As to where you are now, you're in Herta's space station.

(Y/N): Herta? Who's Herta?

March7th: What?! You don't know Herta?

(Y/N): No. I don't know anything, I don't know who I am! I don't know how I got here!

March7th: You don't know who you are...?

Dan heng: Amnesia?

March7th: That's not good. Could you atleast remember your name?

(Y/N): My name... My name is (Y/N)...

March7th: Ok (Y/N), right now the space station is being attacked by the antimatter legion, and we came to help with the rescue so come with us okay?

You nod your head. If it was any other sittuation you would probably never trust strangers but right now any option is better than getting lost with no memories.

Dan heng: You and March go back together. Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity. I need to find him first.

March7th: Oh, all right. You stay safe.

Dan heng nods and leaves you with march.

March7th: Alright, let's go!

You follow March as the two of you traverse through the hallways of the space station. You suddenly rememember something, you pulled out the devices and bottles and show it to March.

(Y/N): Hey, do you know what this is?

March7th: Ooohhhh, that looks so cool. But I don't know what that is, sorry.

(Y/N): ...It's fine I guess...

The two of tou continue to walk through the hallway until you reach a room where an elevator is placed in the middle. The two of you made it to the elevator, March began to press some stuff in the elevator while you look around.

March7th: Ah. I knew it...

(Y/N): It's broken?

March7th: But it wasn't me! The Antimatter Legion must've broken it! Too bad Dan Heng's not here. She's like a walking encyclopedia... She knows a ton of complicated stuff — maybe even elevator repair...

(Y/N): Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I'm a technical genius.

Dan Heng: I don't think that would work. But I think Arlan would know.

You turn around and saw Dan heng with someone following her, you guessed that this was Arlan.

March7th: Whoa! That was fast, when did you get here?

Dan heng: I was in the control room where I found Arlan, and saw you guys. He was injured but not fatally

March7th: *turns to Arlan* Are you okay? should you really be walking?

Arlan: I'm fine I wasn't hurt that badly.

(Y/N): So, do you know how to use this elevator?

Arlan turns to you, he looks at you up and down inspecting you.

Arlan: You are...?

(Y/N): Hi I'm (Y/N) and I have Amnesia.

Arlan: Amnesia?

Dan heng: We found him lying on the floor unconscious. He said he doesn't remember anything.

Arlan: Oh I see, sorry about that.

(Y/N): Yeah whatever, I'm already over it, anyway do you know about the elevator.

Arlan: After the evacuation was complete, the elevators were all shut down to keep the Legion away from the master control zone. Since Lady Asta sent you to look for me, I assume she must've given you the encryption key for accessing the elevator system?

March7th: Oh, right, she did give me some sort of card...

Dan Heng: ...March...

March7th: But where did I put it...

Arlan: You...

March7th: Ah! Here it is!

Dan Heng: I...

(Y/N):

I don't know why I put this here.

___________________________________________

After activating the elevator on the TOP FLOOR for reasons. The four of you made your way to the highest floor. And on the way you were met with monster but luckly you know how to throw hands.

The four of you reach the elevator.

March7th: Is that it? We've reached the elevator already? That wasn't too many monsters~ Oof, probably shouldn't have said that... Might bring bad luck.

Dan Heng: You've grown, March.

(Y/N): Yo check it out.

Suddenly a Voidrangger trampler appeard infront of the group ready to attack.

March7th: Owh, me and my big mouth.

The trampler charges at the group and rises it's legs to attack but Dan heng deflect it with her spear, March summons a bow and shot it's head making stumble back.

You don't know why but you grab the dragon bottle and began to shake it. You ran to the Trampler as your fist emits a blue aura and you punch the Trampler sending it back away.

Dan heng: Whoa...

March7th: That was awesome!

(Y/N): I don' know what I just did. *shakes bottle* but now I can mop the floor with them-!

You were cut off as the Trampler let's out a screeching scream and more Voidrangers appear sarounding the group.

(Y/N):...Or not.

March7th: Hey, sore losers! You can't just gang up on us!

Suddenly, the voidranger was cut inhalf as a flying soucer with a pizza cutter appear saving them. The soucer use the pizza cutter to cut the voidranger distracting them.

Dan heng: Let's get going, Come on!

The group ran towards the elevator and quiclky close it. The group sighs in relief that they're safe now. Elevator music begans to play as moves up (or down idk) Dan heng turns to you.

Dan heng: That thing you did earlier, did you recover some memories?

(Y/N): No, not really. I still don't know who I am, It just felt natural to me when I do that. So I guess it's instinct?

*ding*

The elevator opened up, You and the others exit the elevator. Once outside you saw that someone was waiting there, It was a Woman with red hair.

(Y/N): 'Woah...'

Himeko: March, Dan Heng, you've been through a lot.

March 7th: Whew, Himeko~ What took you so long! That last wave of Antimatter Legion came at us like a swarm of locusts, have you ever tried shooting locusts with a bow?

Himeko: I wouldn't have made a difference. My orbital cannon can deal with a whole bunch of enemies at once, but I couldn't just blow up the space station with it — Herta would NOT like that...*turns to Arlan*  Are you alright, Arlan? Asta's been worried about you.

Arlan: I'm fine, a quick patching up will do. Thanks for, asking. I'll report the situation to Lead Researcher Asta immediately. Bye.

Arlan leaves, Himeko noticed you and turns to you.

Himeko: Hello there, I'm Himeko. Navigator of the Astral Express.

(Y/N): I-uh.. I'm...

Himeko giggles as you fumble with your words. Dan heng elbows you.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N), N-nice to meet you!

Himeko:*giggles* Nice to meet you too.

March7th: In other words, she's in charge of where the Express goes.

Himeko: March hasn't been any trouble for you along the way, has she?

(Y/N): She's... Reckless, that's for sure.

March7th: Hey, who are you calling reckless?! As least I'm not a musclehead!

(Y/N): Huh!? Who you callin' a musclehead?!

March7th: Well the first thing you do when you see an enemy is to throw hands with them, you're definitely a muslcehead!

(Y/N): Huh?! Dan heng back me up!

Dan heng: Your fly is opened.

(Y/N): What?! For real!?

Himeko: *giggles* look at you all, you've already gotten really close. Come on, Asta has been worried about all of you.

The group approaches what you guess is Asta, she was a girl with pink(?) hair.

Asta: Projectile radar tracking, normal. Telemetry signal frequency unusually high! Maintain at normal levels! Our measurements predict that the Legion is about to unleash over ten waves of continuous attacks. Everyone, brace yourselves!

March7th: Asta! We're back!

Asta: Whew, I'm glad you're all back safe. Arlan just told me about the situation at the storage zone — and about his injury... thank you, for all your help. In times of disaster, I realize more and more that the space station's researchers are its most valuable assets... Alas, we were ill-prepared for such emergencies... we should have built up our security and combat departments.

Dan Heng: What is the current situation on the space station?

Asta: The situation is under control for now-

No it's not.

*BOOM*

The ground shook and multiple red signs appear on the monitor screen, then it shows some sort of giant beast was attacking the space station. Asta turns towards your group.

Asta: Take the express and leave, I'll stay

March7th: But...

Himeko: Let's go.

Himeko grabs your hand and began to lead you to the supply zone. You ran through the halls of the space station until you enter a room with a rail track in it.

March7th: Aww yeah, it's the platform!

Dan Heng: ...The Express isn't here.

March7th: It has to be nearby! Let me go take a peek with my sharp eyes.

Dan Heng: Wait, March!

Suddenly the Beast appears flying above them.

Himeko: The Doomsday Beast...  It's really here.

March7th: Hey! Get down here!

March shoots an arrow at the Beast as it cathes its attention.

Himeko: Careful everyone.

The others summon their weapons while you shake the Dragon bottle. You charge towards the Beast and punch it but it doesn't affect it, the Beast used its hand to swipe you away sending you flying.

(Y/N): Ugh... Damn...!

Himeko: (Y/N)! Stay there, we'll deal with it.

Himeko uses her drone and attack the beast, March shoots more arrows at the beast and Dan heng uses her spear but the Doomsday beast isn't affected by any of the attacks.

You watch helplessly as the girls trys to attack it but to no avail.

???: Are you seriously just going to stand and watch?

You hear a voice, you look around but found no one else was there.

(Y/N): Who's there? Who are you?

???: Let me ask again. Are you really just going to stand and watch?

(Y/N): I... Can't fight that... I'm too weak...

???: The driver... Use it..

(Y/N): What are you-agh!

You hold your head in pain as a memory suddenly appear. It was a memory where you transform?

(Y/N): What was that?

???: It's time to Wake up, Cross-Z.

___________________________________________

Dan heng breath heavly as she dodge an attack from the Beast.

Dan heng: Our attacks aren't working...

Himeko: Look out!

Dan heng turns around and saw that the beast arm was about to crush her, she close her eyes bracing for impact but instead she felt an arm wrap around her.

She opens her eyes and was met by your face, it seems you pushed her out of the way in the nick of time. Her face flushed pink when she noticed how close you were to her.

(Y/N): You ok?

Dan heng:*flustered* Uh-huh...

(Y/N): Stay here, you guys did enough now it's my turn.

She was confused at what you meant as you stand up and face the doomsday beast.

(Y/N): Hey Fugly! Your next opponent is me!

The beast turns to you and let out a roar.

March7th: (Y/N)! What are you doing?!

You didn't say anything as you pull out the Driver and put it on your waist.

You pull out the Cross-Z Dragon and Dragon Fullbottle, you shook the bottle before inserting it in the Dragon.

WAKE UP!

You insert the Cross-Z dragon into the Driver.

CROSS-Z DRAGON!

You crank the lever a few times as tubes appear around you and two pieces of armor appear in your front and back, before stoping.

ARE YOU READY?!

(Y/N): HENSHIN!

The armor closes the gap between you and itself, transforming you.

WAKE UP BURNING! GET CROSS-Z DRAGON!

YEAH!

March7th: Whoa!

The others were surprised to see your transformation. You inspect yourself before balling your hand into a fist.

(Y/N): I don't know what I just did, but I get the feeling..... That I won't lose!

You charged towards the Doomsday beast, you reeled your arm back and once your fist connect, it sent a shock wave making the beast stager back. The others were surprised at the display of power.

Himeko: This Power...

March7th: Whoa...

Dan heng:...

(Y/N): .....Owwww! Ow,ow,ow! I think I broke it...!

The other's sweat dropped at the scene.

The doomsday beast let out a screeching roar and was charging an attack.

(Y/N): Oh no you don't!

You held out your arm and summon a sword.

BEAT CLOSER!

You pull out the Lock Fullbottle and insert it into the sword before pulling the Grip End Starter a few times.

SPECIAL TUNE!

PULL! PULL!

The sword emits a blue flame and you slash it towards the beast.

MILLION SLASH!

The attack connects as the beast let's out a pain screech, crack starts to appear on the beast.

Seeing this you crank the lever of the driver a few times as a blue dragon suddenly appear behind you.

READY, GO!

You jump in air as your leg emits a blue flame. You kick the Doomsday beast and send a wave of flames finishing it.

DRAGONIC FINISH!

The doomsday beast roars in pain as more cracks start to appear all over its body before eventually exploding.

*BOOM*

Dan heng looks at you with wide eyes and her mouth agape. She was surprise that this is the same boy she just met.

(Y/N): Oh yeah! Who's da man? I am!

You processed to default dance as the others sweet drop at the scene.

(Y/N): Suck these nuts-AGH!

Suddenly you felt a jolt of pain in your head. The pain is Immeasurably, it's as if your head was getting rammed by a moving truck.

March7th: H-hey, are you okay?

(Y/N): My head... It hurts.... AAAAAAAGH!

Your body suddenly burst out black energy sending the other flying. Your body starts levitating and th black energy sarounding you began to suck everything like a black hole.

March7th: What's happening?!

Dan heng: I don't know!

Himeko: You two, hold on to something!

Darkness began to saround you and you begin to see visions. A destroyed city. A black hole. And a figure wearing white armor. The figure turns to you and a name rings in your head.

Evolto...

Then everything turns dark.

___________________________________________

Dan heng: What are we gonna do?!

???: Don't worry I'll handle this.

A man jumps towards your flying body and liglty tap your head with his cane. The black energy dissapears as you de-transform. Before you hit the ground, Dan heng quickly catches you.

Dan heng: Mr.Yang... Is he...?

Mr.Yang: He's okay now. Let's talk somewhere else.

The others sigh in relief. Dan heng looks at your unconscious body before carrying you bridal style.

-To Be Continued->

___________________________________________

Yo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 651 19
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...
16.3K 233 11
A mashup of HOYOVERSE's characters and it's World for a Male Reader series. There's not much else going on here outside of that. All the information...
432K 23.6K 66
❝𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵�...
12.6K 369 8
In an attempt to patch up the relationship between him and his little sister, Y/N convinces her to join him on a journey to another dimension. Unfort...