me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

forty.

3K 139 9
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

[a/n idk the process of labour so if anything is wrong then shii]

I don't know how long it took for Reece to drive to the hospital but I do know it didn't take too long, he rushed into the hospital telling them that Carmen has gone into labour.

He came back with a couple nurses and a wheelchair for Carmen, as they were helping her I gathered some of her stuff and the baby bag from the trunk, pressing the button for the trunk to close I stepped back and pressed the lock button on the key.

Checking if the doors were locked I followed behind them carrying this heavy ass bag they had packed like we staying for a weekend or some.

They walked straight towards the elevator with Carmen sweating and groaning in pain from the look on Reece's face that nigga looked scared and worried whereas my mom looked fine as she's been through this process so she knows exactly what should happen.

And from examining her face it seemed that everything that was happening was normal.

They continued to tell Carmen comforting words even though it wasn't working it seemed as if it was going through one ear and straight out the other.

I guess it's the thought and effort that counts.

The elevator dinged to the second floor, the doors opened with a nurse pushing the wheelchair towards a room, they helped her up on the hospital bed before one of the nurses had left and the other one stayed and began to ask Reece questions.

About the space between her contractions, when her water broke and whatever else that followed after it.

"Lee?" Carmen called out "can you come hold my hand please?" Dropping the two bags on the chair by the bed I walked to her side and held out my hand for her to grab, she tightened the hold any time she felt a bit of pain.

"You're gonna be okay" I said in a reassuring tone and rubbed on the back of her hand.

"Alright Carmen" a nurse spoke up in a chirpy voice "a nurse is gonna help you put on this gown" the nurse behind her stood with that ugly ass gown they got people wearing.

"It's fine my sister can help me" she told the nurse having the nurse give the gown to me, the nurse pulled the privacy curtain I could Reece and my moms talking to the nurses but I couldn't make out anything since they were outside the hospital room.

I helped Carmen take off her top thankfully she was dressed in pyjamas so nothing was too hard to take off, I put the gown over her body before I helped her remove her bottoms, I folded the clothes and put them to side before I removed the curtain telling them that we're done.

"Okay perfect now I need you to lay down for me" the nurse instructed as she rubbed the antibacterial gel onto her gloves another nurse moved around the hospital bed to connect her to the machines.

They wiped her arm with an alcohol wipe before they put the IV needle through her arm, "this one might hurt a little bit" she opened up another alcohol wipe to put the other needle through the back of her hand.

There was other machine that they used to listen to the baby's heartbeat to make sure everything is going how it's supposed to.

"Where is Reece?" Carmen asked me but I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea" I mumbled.
––

As of right now Carmen is pushing out her baby but I can't even be with her cause the nurses wouldn't allowed more than two of the family members in the room at once so I let my moms go instead of me and Reece gotta be in there anyway.

So instead of hearing Carmen scream in pain and curse at the nurses I decided to spend my time at the vending machine to see if I could find something good enough for me to eat.

But they only had KitKats, Snickers, M&Ms those lil kinda snacks for me to eat.

Giving up I decided to go with the M&Ms then went over to the other vending machine to get myself a bottle of water since I left my water in the car, waiting for the bottle to drop so I could collect it I opened up the packet of chocolate.

Bending down I pushed my hand through that lil box and picked up the bottle, turning around I slowly walked in the direction of the room, I was lowkey mad about not be able to be in the room as that was my whole reasoning for even being here.

Sighing, I sat down on the hard ass chair further down from the room, I slouched down and went on my room to waste time on social media even though I didn't wanna be on it I was bored and I don't have anything else to do.

Instead of reactivating my IG account I went on my spam to scroll through my feed, this unfortunately worsened my boredom as this account ain't got shit on it.

Coming off IG I decided to mindlessly scroll on TikTok until someone came out and told me I could go see my niece.

For some reason TikTok was even worse than my spam account on IG, so I decided to reactivate my account typing my log in details I patiently waited for Instagram to log me back in.

Once I got in my phone was being filled with notifications from people messaging me, liking my posts, commenting and whatever the case may be.

I scrolled on my feed liking, commenting, and sharing certain things before I clicked on the heart to directly see my notifications I randomly tapped on one of the posts it was me twerking on live in my lil skims set.

Liking the video I decided to repost it on my story, then went back to my notifications to see if I could find anything else but half of them was videos of me Kay with a sound playing over them.

Looking at the name of the account it said "fl0ckaeditsss" so now I got people editing me and shit, I don't know what that does for me but they got some good edits that I kept rewatching; had me sending nearly all of them to Kay.

IG thread

@kay.flockaa
stop sending me that corny ass shit

@leilani2hotty
they're not corny they're cute😭

@kay.flockaa
aight
@kay.flockaa
why you on IG tho?

@leilani2hotty
carmen in labour so i'm at the hospital bored
@leilani2hotty
i miss you🥲😞😢

@kay.flockaa
ion miss you🥲😞😢

@leilani2hotty
boy stop playing yes you do

@kay.flockaa
nah imma see you tho

@leilanil2hotty
wowwwww!! bet bet bet
seen

Rolling my eyes I heard a door open looking I seen my moms leave the hospital room, she looked to her right then to left seeing me, she scrunched her eyebrows as she walked up to me.

"I knew you was out here sulking" she chuckled.

"Ain't nobody sulking" I mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, come see your niece" she turned around and walked back towards the room, putting my M&M's in my pocket I got up off the chair and stretched out my limbs then followed behind her.

Entering the room I seen Carmen worn out on the hospital bed with Reece holding his baby and tears threatening to fall from his eyes "boy you around ya family you can cry" I chuckled as I walked up to them.

"Shut up ya ass talk too much" Reece said as he blinked and the tears fell from his eyes I went to go squeeze the antibacterial gel into my hands before I touched the baby.

Reece carefully placed Mariyah into my arms, she had on a light pink onesie with a hat to match "awe she's cute" I cooed my eyes glanced over her face I was surprised to see that she had a lot of hair.

The more I stare at her I realise that she don't look like her father everything just gave Carmen, her eyebrows were faint with her cheeks being a faint red "nah she's real cute".

"They saying that she looks like you" Carmen spoke up as she watched me and Mariyah with a lil smile on her face.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked down at Mariyah "no she don't her face is giving you".

"Imma show you a picture of you as a baby" my mom spoke up.

"To me all newborn babies look a like so you gotta wait til she's at least a couple months old, what time is it anyway?"

"It's like four in the morning" Carmen answered "come take a picture with me" she ushered me over to her so I went to sit next to her, my mom stood up ready with Carmen's phone in hand.

I carefully got into a comfortable enough position then looked up at the camera, Ion know how many pictures my mom took but a couple seconds later she gave Carmen her phone.

She scrolled through the pictures zooming on me and Mariyah showing me that we kinda do look a like.

"So how Mariyah just gon take Leilani's face like you was the one pregnant?" Carmen chuckled "Imma get this picture framed".

"At least I'm pretty so Mariyah set for life" I shrugged.

"Ya ass is not pretty" Reece chuckled as he walked back into the room holding a bag.

"Boy yes she is" Carmen defended "if Mariyah had your face I would've cried".

"Damn" I chuckled "he be thinking he's cute when your type is medium ugly boys".

"And is" Carmen laughed having Reece smack his lips. 
––

After a couple more checks on Mariyah and Carmen we was finally able to go home I think it was nearing six, the nurses were busy so we had to wait a lil bit for one of them to come do their job.

I sat in the passenger seat as Carmen and my mom sat in the back "I'm so hungry" I whined.

"You always hungry" Reece muttered.

"I smoke all the time so I'm hungry all the time" I shrugged I heard my mom smack her lips as she don't like when she hear about me smoking til this day she chooses to believe that I don't smoke.

When she hears it, it goes against the belief and the reality she set for herself.

I just wanna eat something, have another shower and sleep I've had enough for the day.

"Reece you seen her boyfriend?" My mom asked.

She think so she smart she asked him cause now Reece is gonna be pestering me to get Kay to meet him but they all meeting at the same time, so whenever my mom see him so is Reece and everybody else.

Reece's head snapped in my direction with him, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at me "keep your eyes on the road" I pointed at the road with him letting out a sigh as he shook his head.

"Ya ass got a boyfriend?"

"No" I lied.

"Oh so think ya ass grown or some?" He asked ignoring what I had said cause he knows I'm lying "how old is he?"

"I gotta be grown to have a boyfriend?"

"Leilani" he let out another sigh and now I'm irritated cause why did my mom have to do that??? "How old is he?"

"Chill out he ain't old" I chuckled I have too many male figures in my life and every single one of them always act like they my daddy "he's nineteen".

"He's nineteen?" Carmen spoke up "his ass looks grown".

"It's probably the tattoos" I shrugged "anyways we can talk about him another time he's not important".

"Ya ass think you slick" he chuckled I just shrugged pretending as if I'm not doing anything as of right now he really not important Carmen just pushed out human so Ion know we worried about my man.

"We can stop for food?"

"No we got food at home" scoffing I slouched in the chair and pulled up the hood so I could cover my face.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
185K 8.2K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
9.7K 453 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...