Imperfectly Yours (Zayn Malik...

By zaynika

There is nothing in the world compare to the passion of love, the sincerity of it. Love has the power t... More

Imperfectly Yours
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
ATTENTION!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
ATTENTION AND APOLOGIES
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (End)

Chapter Twenty Six

7.3K 382 64
By zaynika

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care

But it's so cold and I don't know where

I brought you daffodils in a pretty string

But they won't flower like they did last spring

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright

I'm just so tired to share my nights

I wanna cry and I wanna love

But all my tears have been used up

-Tom Odell

--------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

Today is the day I'm going end all this. I really need to. This is all getting messy. If in my life I ever have failed to do something, it will this. But I will fix everything today. Well I didn't fail this completely but I failed to gain Faith's trust.

Everything is going through the plan. After today she will be free too. She helped me a lot.

I received a call that Victoria is here.

I take a deep breath. I'm doing this finally. I'm sorry I know it is going to hurt Faith but I have to. It is not like I have a choice or anything .

"How's the paparazzi in front?" I ask while drumming my fingers on the desk.

"Sir many. She is entering." My assistant said while watching through the intercom. I nod. Everybody knows I'm on the verge of blowing up...so everyone is being more attentive.

"Any update from Rickie?"

"Sir, no." Rickie is the hacker guy I hired and so far he is doing a shitty job.

I clenched my jaw waiting for any news or sign.

I look at my macbook and Faith is smiling on the screen. God she is beautiful.

People know she is my weakness and they are using it against me, I can't do anything about it.

I hate to do this to her. Today when she needs me the most, I'm not with her. This all is a fucked up mess I need to clean it soon all by myself. She must be looking in the crowd for me while taking her degree and I'm not with her. This hurts me and I can't even begin to fathom what she must be feeling.

Victoria enters sighing while locking the door behind her. She shows me her hand and smiles.

"How did it all go?" I pushed myself up to greet her.

"Pretty okay." I give her a hug and tell her to sit down and wait.

***

Twenty minutes later, I look through the window to see the hustle bustle downstairs.

Reporters are talking in the camera and cameras are flashing through the building mirrors.

There must be twenty media reporters. All because they heard of a rumor of me leaving the building soon.

"Sir I have an update on George."

"What is it?"

"He is the cousin of Austin."

I clenched my jaw.

"Austin, as in the guy who used to be your friend?" Victoria sounds shocked.

I tell her to keep quiet.

"Through George's call details, he is constantly talking to Austin from the past three months. Rickie even said, they tracked Austin's cell phone. He is constantly near the places where Miss Faith was."

What the heck do they want from Faith!

I immediately call Faith. She declined it. "Stop being so tough Faith." I said in the voice mail. I dialed again but this time its switched off.

"Wow!"

"We are leaving." I say to Victoria. "I know we are not suppose to leave until another half an hour, but we are leaving now, and after crossing two blocks-" she cuts me off "I know the drill."

I need to leave now because I can't stand thinking about George being with Faith anymore. Who knows what his intention is. I can bet they are not good.

I nod taking her right hand.

"You need to keep me updated and call Torres to go and take Faith away from George. Call my lawyer and update him too."

My assistant nods getting back to work.

"Let's do this" I say more to myself, than to Victoria.

We went downstairs which was a nervous ride in elevator. I just need to be with Faith. God what am I doing.

My security opens the main glass door to let us through. In Victoria's left hand she is carrying her hand bag which shows the ring on her ringer finger, and I was holding her hand. I covered my eyes with the aviators and walked through all these reporters who were flashing cameras and the sound of multiple cameras is echoing in my ears.

Mr. Malik are you engaged?

Answer us.

Mr. Malik who is this mystery girl.

What about your girlfriend?

Seems like you are engaged.

And they went on and on....

I climbed at the back seat of my car and Victoria followed me. Security shuts the door. we both took A deep breath once we are out of their sight.

"God that was awful." Victoria mumbles. I just nod.

"Update on Faith?"

"No sir." my driver said.

I called Torres. "Where is she?"

"Sir I can't find her, I went upstairs and her friend said she left. now I'm going downstairs."

"I'm sending the team to inform the security to start checking the cctv cameras.Just find her soon. I'll be there in five minutes. I think the team, must be there by now."

I hugged and thanked Victoria when we changed cars.

My mum called me. "Zayn darling what am I seeing on the news. What is happening? Where is Faith?"

"Mum I will tell you all this later. I'm in a hurry."

Well one thing is clear that the media is working just the way I wanted them too.

I hope I find that blackmailer fucker soon.

My assistant called "Sir we are tracking George's phone and he is still in the building but we are not able to track Miss Faith's phone."

"Try to track her down! Do something."

***

We went to the academy and I can see the chaos we are creating, but fuck it.

"Any lead?" I asked Torres once I find him at the reception.

"Sir the crew you sent are looking through the cctv cameras and we caught George just when he was about to leave through the back door."

"I'll deal with him later. How many people are in the area?"

"This whole area is covered but still nobody is able to find her yet."

"What did that fucker say?"

"George said he last saw her leaving the building. But I guess he is hiding something."

"Of course he is."

"I want to see the footage."

"Follow me sir." And I did.

When we were about to enter the control room, the guy from our team was rushing out.

"What happened?"

"Sir we have the footage and...its."

"Show me" I don't have time to deal with their suspense.

I went inside and everybody is looking at me in a horrifying manner.

"Footage. Now!"

They start fumbling and the guy sitting in front of the screen starts typing.

Then there was my Faith walking with the fucker towards the exit. They were talking and moving. Then they went to a different screen; main corridor.

Where I saw him holding her close. Then leaning down and kissing her. What the actual fuck!

Within two seconds Faith pushed him away and she was yelling and she was shocked. I can't hear what she said and she ran away from there.

I kicked on the nearest chair. "Where is he?!" I pulled Torres from the collar.

"Sir he is in the basement."

I pushed him walking outside.

"Sir I will handle him, you don't have to do anything."

"No!" I barked marching downstairs from the fire exit. At least five people are backing me with

Torres being one of them.

I shrugged my coat off and fold my sleeves as soon I see him. He is tied up to the chair and his lip is bleeding. On a whole he is looking fine. Which he is not supposed to.

"You were handling very well Torres." I say to Torres who just looked away.

I went to him and that fucker was smiling

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"That bitch ran away. I was about to put my tongue inside her sweet mouth and she ran away."

I punched him straight at the nose and I keep punching him. Until I hear the sound of a bone cracking and someone grabbing me and yelling that he is unconscious.

"I want Austin in the Warehouse. Take this fucker there too."

-------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiiii guys. how are you all? i hope i'm not confusing you all. All the things are going to clear in upcoming chapters :)

your theories are most welcome in comments.

Do vote!!! have a nice day. Love you all. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 28
*Do not read without reading Book One of Mistake. * Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved Loving someone is extraordinary. It's strange, but it...
20.3K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
756 57 13
Ever dreamed of marrying a member of a band? How about one from One Direction? Or possibly, Zayn Malik? Vallin Summers. Always has had a crush on the...
1.1K 172 32
Many years from now slavery has returned.The world is runned by rich,manipulative and heartless men. Summer has been enslaved by Justin and Her best...