Balh3 : A Happily Ever After ✨

By ThecoolGuy453239

continuation from the last episode of balh 3❤️. Previous title :- Balh 3 TS :- Raya Yes it was supposed to b... More

Part 1:- Solace
Part 2:- Laughter & Teasing
Part 3:- Serenity
Part 5:- Intimacy
Part 6:- Mirror
Part 7:- Drive
Balh2 SS:- Turn Of Events
Part 8:- Apologies
Part 9:- Addressing Insecurities
Part 10 :- Shopping
Part 11 :- Journey
Part 12 :- Monster
New story
Part 13 :- Impressive
Part 14:- Truth & Dare
Part 15:- Morning romance
Hey
Part 16:- Lifetime memories
Part 17:- Unexpected mini date

Part 4:- Ram-Priya & The Kiss

1.1K 47 169
By ThecoolGuy453239

Sorry for the delay was occupied with studies, let's quickly hop on to the chapter .

(As a compensation it's a long update 1700+ words)

Happy reading ❤️,

************************************

Ram-priya reached the terrace hand-in-hand.

"Mr.Kapoor terrace ?? Really it's 11:30 and apko terrace pe ana tha ", Priya said glaring at ram.

"Aree yaar ruko to tum, sabar rakho na thora ", ram said pulling her towards the back side of terrace .

They went to the backside of terrace ,there was a steep staircase leading upwards . Ram helped Priya to climb up the stairs .

(For imagination);

As soon as they reached , Priya looked around mesmerized , it was a small terrace. It was completely empty only few plants were kept on side and fairy lights around the glass railings , though the place looked bit dirty and seemed as if it is rarely visited , Priya felt a connection she found a kind of love and peace there maybe it was due to the sea which was clearly visible from there or the cold breeze which softly was caressing her face.

Priya turned back to look at Ram , who was standing at a little distance from her , looking at her with a smile on his face and love in his eyes .

" So how's it " ,Ram asked Priya moving towards her in small steps.

" It's beautiful " , Priya said smiling towards him .

" I am glad you liked it , I know it's a bit dirty but it was a sudden plan to come here or else I would have got it cleaned " , ram said standing near her .

" It's ok mr.kapoor it's not that dirty , I liked it .So, this is your special place ", Priya said with a smile on her face.

"Yes madam , this is my special place or you can say my favourite place in this whole wide world . No matter where I go the amount of peace I feel after coming here is unmatched. Whenever I feel low or want to spend time with myself this place becomes my solace ", ram said looking around the place.

" If it's so special , then why is it dirty . I mean you always keep your room and house clean , tidy and shining then why not this place ", Priya questioned him squeezing her eyes a bit .

"Because no one comes here except me or you can say I never allow anyone to come here, you are the first person except me to come here , I don't even allow workers to clean it, I do it myself but didn't get time from few days to even come here leave alone to clean ", ram said looking directly into her eyes.

" Oo my God, The Ram Kapoor cleans this place himself, tab to ye sach mai bahot special hai but then why you asked me to accompany , you could have just came here alone like other times", Priya asked him.

" Special places for special people and you Priya are most special , sabse khaas..... my most precious possession so obviously I had to show my most precious person my favourite place and moreover I wanted to spend time with you here watching the moonlight reflecting over the sea surface ", ram said holding her hand in his and looking into her eyes .

Priya didn't have words to express what her heart was feeling right now , how special she felt at that moment because of him....his words......his gaze, the way he looked at her as if she is the most beautiful women in the entire world...no...no...the universe .

Feeling overjoyed she moved forward towards him and took him in a tight hug .

They stood there in each other's embrace for a long time , then breaking the hug she pecked his forehead .

A wide grin was plastered on Ram's face , he felt content as if he had everything in that very moment .

They both simply stood their holding onto each other , neither of them wanting to let go. Their eyes were locked having the conversation which words can never express.

Few moments later , Priya realised Ram's gaze lingering between her eyes and her lips . She knew how much he is craving to kiss her but is afraid .

She gathered all the courage in her body and pecked his lips a little and that was it , Ram leaned forward and claimed her lips ......

The kiss which began as a soft, smooth one showing their love , respect and trust for each other , turned into a soul searing one as if they are marking their territories on each other letting go their insecurities and breaking the unnecessary boundaries they built around their hearts.

The moonlight, sound of waves hitting the shore and soft music coming from a distance made their first kiss ethereal.

They broke the kiss feeling breathless and joined their forehead panting , a small smile adored their faces .

Only God knows how many minutes they stood rooted to their position ;

Breaking the silence ,

Ram spoke ," The moon looks beautiful, isn't it !!" . While looking towards the moon's direction.

(It's a Japanese phrase for saying I love you)

Priya smiled looking at moon and turned towards him giving a small nod in agreement .

Some time later , Priya moved towards the end and leaned on the railing .

Ram followed her and stood next to her .

There shoulders brushed , sending a sense of calmness down there spines and relaxing their muscles.

It all felt dreamy ;

They just stood there absorbing the surroundings, feeling the love, care and warmth of each other ....... no words were exchanged , and what even was the need of words when their heart communicated .

After a few moments of peaceful silence ,

Priya looked towards Ram with unreadable emotion in her eyes and said , " Shin demo ii wa " , with a serene smile .

( It means I can die happy , a way of saying I love you too)

"Huhh!! What?" , Ram asked looking towards her with a confused expression.

" Response of your moon phrase ", she said with shy smile looking towards the sea .

" What does it mean , what language is this ", ram said with the same confused expression .

" What!! Don't tell me you don't know this" , she exclaimed .

Seeing his confused look she got her answer ,

" Kya Mr.kapoor apne adhi book padhi thi kya ki sirf phrase pata hai uska response nhi !! Hadd hai (limit ) ", Priya exclaimed with annoyed expression .

"What book maine to ye Instagram ki reel mai dekha tha to chep (copy) diya , hehe", ram said smiling goofly and rubbing his neck due to embarrassment.

Priya glared at him once and shifted her gaze towards the sea annoyed.

" Accha ab matlab to bata do ", ram said poking her arm with his finger to gain her attention .

" Apni Instagram reel pe dekhiyega , mujhe nhi pta" , she said still looking towards sea .

Turning Priya towards himself by her chin he said " Aree yaar gussa kyu ho rhi ho bata do na please ", in a childish voice with a small pout .

Looking towards him , she knew she herself has called this situation ,

" Aap baad mai Google ker lijiyega na Mr.kapoor" , she said not meeting his gaze .

" Nhi mujhe tumse suna hai ", ram said turning her head towards him .

" Aap ko matlab pata hai na mr.kapoor , aap drame ker rhe hai ", she said squinting her eyes .

" N...nhi mujhe kaise pata hoga maine to Instagram reel mai dekha tha ", he said fumbling .

" Jab apko pata hai aap ko jhoot bolna nhi ata to try hi kyu kerte hai mr.kapoor" , she said trying to control her laugh seeing his flustered expressions .

Ram turned towards the other side to hide the blush which was threatening to come on his cheeks.

Few moments later,

Ram turned towards her, " Pretty impressive though , I never thought miss Priya Sood would be reading such romantic novels " , ram said with a wicked grin on his face.

" Correction - Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor and aap ko kya lagta hai main bahot boring person hu ", she said with fake annoyance.

" Haeeee!!! Madam bas mera bichara sa Dil ek sath itni khushi nhi sambhal paega ", he exclaimed by keeping his one hand over his heart .

" Adat dal lijiye mr.kapoor ", Priya said with a smirk .

(Waise, did you like this romantic side of priya 😉)

" I am loving this new romantic side of my wife ", he said with a wink .

" Bas ek chiz ki kami hai ", he continued .

"Kya", Priya asked frowning a little.

" Ye mr.kapoor kya hota hai , kitna pyaara sa chota sa naam hai mera Ram phir bhi tum mr.kapoor - mr.kapoor kerti rehti " , he huffed

" Mr.kapoor kitna accha sound kerta hai ,hn ram bhi accha hai but I like mr.kapoor more ", she said shrugging her shoulders.

" Mere clients bhi mujhe mr.kapoor bulate hai , tum meri biwi ho ya client itni formal ", he said in annoyance.

" Aise to apko kai log Ram bhi bulate hai to what so special about it ", she tried to reason out .

" Hn to dono chhodte hai , tum mujhe koi acche se nickname se bulao ", he said excited.

" Kaisa nickname", she asked raising her eyebrow .

" Ummm, jaise ki Babu, Baby , Jaan, honey , cupcake ", he said in a child like glee.

" Cheee!! Mr.kapoor it's so cheesy and filmy , ise better main apko Ram bula lungi vo hi better hai then your so called nicknames ", she exclaimed in a annoyed tone.

" Isme cheesy aur filmy kya hai sab bulate hai aur waise bhi love sometimes is cheesy ", he said in a childish voice .

" Sabko bulane dijiye main nhi bulaungi ", she stated firmly .

" Ab to main bulva ke rahunga " , he stated .

" Mr.kap.....Ram it's impossible ", she said .

" Thiq hai challenge hai main tumse ye cheesy nicknames bulva ke rahunga vo bhi within 24 hours and agar tum hari to tumhe ek pura din meri sari baat maan-ni padegi " , he said with a wide smirk .

" Ok challenge accepted Ram , main bula hi nhi sakti apko in sare cheesy nicknames se " , she stated with a equal smirk on her lips .

" Thiq hai dekhte hai , Ram kapoor hu Aaj tak ek bhi challenge nhi hara " .

" Ye same line ring wale game ke time nhi boli thi , jo ki main jeeti thi....Remember " .

" Hn cheating se ", he huffed .

" Doesn't matter , kon jeeta ye matter kerta hai na ki kaise " , she said giving him a teasing look .

He just huffed at her with a wicked smirk on his face ;

★******★********★********★*****★

So how was it 😁,

Did you like the kiss part , I tried my best sachi🥺. Please share your feedbacks in comments it will mean a world to me . I legit compromised my sleep for writing this part but it is feeling worth it

There was more to this part but then it would be too long so continued in the next one which will probably be published by Sunday if I am not stuck with any work .

Ok 3 questions for you :-

- why Priya felt a connection to that place

- and what do you think will ram be successful in making Priya call him by nickname

- Did you guys knew the response for the moon phrase ,

( I read the phrase on reel and then in many books but never read the response to it ,so searched it on Google coz prepare hona chahiye na kab koi bol de to hehe😉)

I am thinking of changing the title as this is the 4th part and there atleast will be 2 more parts (maybe more according to the response) so please drop your suggestions too .🤍

Love & Peace ❤️🤍❤️🤍
................. Shivangi

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.6K 32
This is going to be a short story which I kind of fantasizes while watching BALH. Hope I do justice to this two super iconic characters of ours. #...
8K 1K 22
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 40 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒😉
5.9K 172 5
An erotic night in Ram Kapoor's pov. Peep in to know more 😉♥️ 🔞🔞
19.6K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜