HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~2

1.1K 38 5
By Writers_079

(Father-daughter going out to hang out together, but...)

~[JK'S BEDROOM]~

[Select the bedroom for JK that you like. I am a little bit confused because I like all of them.]

[Jk gets ready in his room and moves towards the hall room.]

JK is wearing a soft ruby casual full-sleeve shirt and white pants, but YN has not yet arrived, so he genuinely calls Yn from the hallroom.

Jk:~ "Come on, Yn, how long? I am ready. Hurry up!"

Yn:~ Shouting from the other room. "Yes, Daddy, I'm coming."

After two minutes, Yn walks from her room to the hallroom, and Yn is dressed in casual tomboy clothes, as seen in the picture.

She speaks softly so that she doesn't get scolded by her father for making him wait.

Yn:~ "I'm sorry, Dad, for making you wait," she said softly.

Jk:~ Give her a soft bunny smile and say,

"Come here, sweetie." As she approaches him, he lovingly tucks her front hair behind her ear and softly says, "Why are you saying sorry, hmm? Nothing to worry about; I am not angry with you for being late, okey?" Yn nods in positivity.

Lovingly yet soft, "What? You want to make your father look old like Grandpa in front of you? Hmm sweetie?" Honestly, he said while giving her a big bunny smile. "You are looking gorgeous today. You are so well dressed, and yes, my daughter is looking attractive today as always, isn't that?"

Giving her a compliment while pranking about his own looks and outfit.

Jungkook likes to see his daughter not wearing clothes that are too short,too tight, and too revealing. Jungkook does not mind if she wears them at home but gets annoyed and maybe a bit angry when she wears them outside because he doesn't feel good or comfortable.

Jungkook is possessive on that, when his daughter is completely opposite, who does all the things behind Jeon Jungkook,

Whichever he tells her not to do, she definitely doesn't want to do it because she knows the results, but sometimes, unfortunately, things happen by mistake.

Yn:~ Genuinely said in a gentle voice, "Thank you, Dad, for understanding, and thank you so much for the compliment, but no, you are not looking older like Grandpa, but you are looking more handsome and attractive than me or everyone."

Jk:~ Regular warm voice, "Really? mention not, and thank you for the compliment, darling. But I know, sweetie, I look more handsome and attractive than other people, but more than you? No way is not true! Now let's go, sweetie, hmm?" He gives her extra beautiful compliments, which gives him confidence in himself.

Yn:~ Shyly said, "Appa, stop it, naa... And yes, Appa, you are most welcome. Now let's go!"

Jk holds Yn's hand softly in his, and both walk towards the car.

[Jk has these two cars; they're going to hang out together today in the second number car.]

Yn:~ "Appa!" She called him.

Jk:~ "Yes, sweetie?" He watched her carefully, asking in a warm tone.

Yn:~ "Appa, hm.. N.. ahh..Yes.. Can I drive the car today, Appa? I know... how to drive, as you've taught me-- a little bit," Yn says with hesitation.

Jk ignores Yn's question and makes Yn sit on the seat next to him, and he sits on the driver's seat and starts the car.

Yn:~ "why ap..."

Jk:~ Saying in sarcasm as he softly looks at her, "No, can't you understand my ignorance in a negative way?"

Yn:~ "Appa, but why? You always give me a car to drive." She was arguing and murmuring quietly with him.

Yn looked at him as he already got angry and stared at her angrily, and Jk just stared at Yn in slight anger without saying anything to her.

~[Like this]~

Yn speak again in fear as jk does not answer.

Yn:~ "Sorry, Daddy, I just..."

Jk:~ In a cut-off way, he said a little roughly, "You want to go by your bicycle or two-wheeler? that too alone!" He spoke sternly, stressing an 'alone' word.

Yn:~ Shake in no! "No, please pardon me."

Jk:~ Taking a deep breath, "Tell me one thing: what is it today? Father's Day, right?" She nodded her head and said yes. "So today is about Appa, which means it is my day, isn't it? See, as I have already warned you, about these things."

He continued in the same tone, "I don't want any complaints from you about underage things, so don't ask me again such useless questions, and don't dare to do anything like this in my absence; otherwise, no one will see you worse than me, and you know about consequences very well." He demanded.

Yn:~ "But appa I just al....." She was cut off by his angry stare.

Jk is looking at her like this because he knows well about her next argument, so he said it angrily yet roughly.

In a rough voice, "Repeatedly the same question that since many times I have refused you gently but look like you don't understand and goes again with the same question, don't you understand my language?"

He scared her by a little yelling at her and Yn swallowing her own spit in out of fear. "If you don't understand, then next time I will talk to you in the language of beating you up, and trust me, you will not like that way of testing." JK scolded Yn very roughly, making her flinch.

Yn was scared and looked about to cry now, but she was trying to control her tears in the best way.

Yn:~ Spoke in a trembling voice, "I am sorry that I forgot your warning and thought about this; it will not happen in the future. Please accept my apology."

Jk:~ "It will be good for you if you don't do this in the future too, until you reach legal age, and don't take my warning lightly; otherwise, you will not be well, and trust me, Yn, don't you dare to cry now." He warns her in with strictness as he gets a hint that she is about to cry because she looks very sad and he doesn't want to make her cry.

Yn sadly lowers her head, and JK notices that she is feeling law. JK didn't like scolding Yn on this auspicious occasion, but Yn was demanding in front of him.

What can he do? Even then, he didn't like her sadness, so immediately, yet lightly, Jk holds her chin and slowly moves it up until Yn's eyes meet his soft ones as his eyes look at her softly.

[Note:~ Father's Day is a big occasion for Yn; she hardly convinced Jk when she was 7 years old to celebrate his day as Father's Day every year as he doesn't like to celebrate days or parties. At the behest of Yn, they both celebrate Father's Day like a big festival every year.]

JK:~ He speaks quiet softly, making sure not to scare her again, but yet dominated voice: "You have only a raw license for a 2-wheeler; since you are under age, how can you expect from me that? I can let you take this risk, which is not right or safe. And you are asking me meaningless questions?"

While making her comfortable, he said more calmly, "Yes! Sometimes I ask you to drive to teach you, but that's under my supervision, and that time I know, again, listen to me carefully."

"That time when I knew the first thing about how much traffic was on the road, the second thing was that I had an idea about how safe the road was for the trainer, and mostly we went to the training school and learned to drive, right? Yn, have you understood my point of view?"

Yn:~ Speaks quietly in fear, "Yes, I understand. I'm sorry. Please give me forgiveness."

Jk:~ Softly yet cold, "Don't think about it even by mistake again; otherwise, I will not behave so well, do you understand?"

Yn:~ Quite nervously, she answered, "Yes, Appa, I understood. Now let's go. We are getting delayed. You have to come early and complete the pending work, and I have to do extra homework as I go to school after two days due to fever."

Yn has been trying to change the topic so that she does not have to listen to more scolding.

JK knows her intention when she says that but does not say anything because he wants to close this topic.

Jk:~ Softly yet a little bit coldly said, "Hmm, study? When we go back, come to my room; if there is any difficulty in studies, I will help. Now do not create any issue; I do not want to scold you all the way."

Yn:~ "Yes, Daddy."

Jk:~ "Tell me the address; where should I take the car?" Jk softly ask.

Yn:~ "Appa our regular place, xxx hotel."

[Jk started driving towards the way the address yn said.]

Xxx hotel was where they mostly went, sometimes on a birthday or sometimes on a special day to hang out for a meal, and if the father and daughter wanted to go out for a party,

They go there always, yet sometimes because Jk specializes in making party food or home food, and Jk finds homemade food healthier than eating outside, even if it is from a 7-star hotel}~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡

~ Author Note:
~ If you like the skill of writing my story, then do support it. I came to know about some silent readers who read my story but did not give it any kind of positive or negative response.
~ But I do not have any problem; I understand, but still, if possible, try to respond by voting or commenting. I can understand you because I was also a silent reader once, but if I liked the story, I definitely used to respond by voting.
~ Still, I respect your decision. I am glad that you at least read my story; that means a lot to me, and you are reading this story, which means you liked my work, so I am happy that you are liking the story and reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.4K 52
[FAMILY FRIENDLY💜] TAE X READER You can watch from 49 if you want other trope🫴🏼 So he's your professor and he's quite strict and cold.Yn on the ot...
71.5K 3.8K 15
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 🐻🐱🐰❤️
61.3K 1.7K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...
168K 11.1K 38
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 🐻🐰❤️