Potion For My Dearest [Yan! P...

By Duck_is_here

After a long period of awaiting herself to got pass into The Parfeadia Academy, she'll know it hadn't what sh... More

Quick Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Prune Jelly
Chapter 2: Hopeless than ever
Chapter 3: The Toppest Student
Chapter 4: An Introduction
Chapter 5: The Person
Chapter 6: The Malfunction To Procress
Chapter 7: Latte Professor's Surprise
Chapter 8: Without Citrus
Chapter 9: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 10: Increased Stomach Ache
Chapter 12: Bad News Of All
Chapter 13: Cure For A Sickness

Chapter 11: A Surprising Turn

244 10 4
By Duck_is_here

"What? Find it furiously serious about my tiny peek of research on your school document. Well, yes, I did read your personal information document that you sent to the high management to get registered in." Prune Juice spoke out firmly, beginning to grow an amused smile across his face that was forming an enraged expression just now, seems to find her slightly shocked expression reveal hilarious to hold on.

"You sneaky... thing. Do you think it would be useful enough to learn about my school life?" She answered back in a questioning manner after trying to call him in a rude way which will be counted as a curse word, but avoided saying such a thing, especially with Citrus who dislike hearing her cursing.

"Oh, you can't imagine how useful it can get. Anyway, next time sending something private of yours to school, just remember you are sending it directly to me. I have a lot of known people in that academy, you know." He seems to be proud to say that, leaning toward to her which made her lean backward to avoid him.

"I don't care, anymore. What important me is Citrus, now. Just, how about we forget our endless argue and, at least, act like some normal known peoples, can we?" She uttered those words in annoyance tone along a light sigh escaping from her lips as she focused her eyes at his confident expression.

"And, what do you mean by that? You mean, you don't care yourself, but Citrus, hm?" Prune Juice questioned to correct what he understood from her tone of talk.

"Yes. You know, I hate to admit this, but I am not good at making potion at all. You should've learnt about that while reading my information. I'm only good at magic usage. Nevertheless, I can do my promise well at any cost. So, please understand me, and help Citrus out for once." Y/N tried to plead politely to not make any more argue trouble with him, specifically for Citrus.

In matter of fact, he didn't expect her to became this serious about that Citrus, instead he actually thought she is going to turn the argue into fight because of his extreme annoying contemptuous manner. Though, she actually have more emotion control. Perhaps, it is her experience from pervious school or it's just the fact that she took the highest-rank amongst the students of all.

He already learnt she can do magic without problem, but not to mention he form a great dislike to knew that she can use magician. Nonetheless, it currently doesn't bother him. After all, there's a good chance for her to fail on reaching the toppest student level, considering her a lot amount of magic use.

And, he found it honesty adorable, even though he despise magic greatly. It seems it doesn't matter at all if his soon-to-be girlfriend become the magic user or potion user. He wasn't even surprised to accept that evidence fact.

"Ha ha! You really make me left no choice. Fine, fine, you can have my help without returning anything as a payback." He accepted his defeat, cutting their tiring argument from halfway as if he tried to avoid any continuous complaints from her.

His response make her speechless in disbelief, looking at him dumbfounded for his easy defeat on her. She couldn't understand why he started the argue in the first place if he was going to just end it up like this? Whatever the reason was, she don't like to admit or understand it. Besides, he always has been this inexplicable as usual, and it wouldn't bother her as long as he gave her a help. After all, she is just using him for this unhandleable situation.

"...Okay, whatever the reason is. From what I'm guessing, no stomach aches cause feverishness, or tremble to the body. I think it's something like infecting sickness." Y/N explained her own opinion for a better position of team work, which Prune Juice can't really took it serious of.

"How about just call ambulance, hm? They can took much more quick act than us students, who are still learning stuffs, and who knows if we might kill her by one wrong move." His words seems to be making him look serious, which made Y/N nervously upset about it. She groan slightly in annoyance before turning back to the kitchen and grab some new towel to use on putting Citrus' heat temperture of body at low as she wet the towel with cold water from sink of kitchen.

"Fine, but just how long she must spend her time there to get recover?" She questioned him with frown, looking at a different direction from where he following her around with his cunning smile. He noted it, having a hint that she is tired of his silly follows.

"Ummm... That might be long. From judging by her condition, I guess, it'll took month to get fully recuperate from it. Well, if it is an infection you are implying of." He uttered cheerfully as if he is speaking about some good news, which made her overwhelmed by upset.

But, listening him until he finish his annoying length clauses make her panic in incredulity. How is she supposed to stuck with him at school for an entire month unaccompanied by Citrus' support?

Well, it's an incredibly good thing that Citrus will recover, but why must she is the one to get the sick and lie on some bed for month, and Y/N is the one to dealt with some perverted annyoing so called 'top student' like him? It felt a bit unnecessary to her for gotten no sickness. Actually, she is ready to switch place with Citrus, just to avoid him looking everyday at school.

In thought, she placed the wet towel on Citrus' forehead, feeling utterly bad to see her in this tough condition rather than her own poor situation.

"Isn't there any other way to cure it right in the spot?" Y/N asked seriously, turning her gaze up at him as she kneel down on the floor next to the couch that have Citrus lying on it.

"Well, maybe there is, but it'll took a risk to find the cure. If I'm guessing right, then Citrus might got the infection from rain of yesterday. We already mentioned that she haven't got any kind of sickness from that cake we ate last time. Anyway, as I was saying, this city's rain is quite rare to be visual that cause a few numbers of people to get this infection. It's similar with catching cold from rain, but more like harsher one, I say." Prune Juice explained, a bit of annyoed about how Citrus is weak she react for the infection or sickness.

"Then, where is the cure? How can we make?" Some quick questions popped from Y/N who taking this sticky-like situation very serious, considering her month stay with Prune Juice at school without Citrus that might become real trouble.

"Let me see, where can it be...?" He asked from himself in playful tone, acting similar with thinking deeply as he paused his phrase before continue it. "A medical mushroom will work perfectly on curing her illness. It grows deep in the forest that is outside of this city. It's a quite rare thing, so we might took a half day to find it, but I'm sure it can cure her completely." He strangely said in excitement, which Y/N doesn't get it nor dare to care.

"Okay then, aren't the hospital have it on themselves?" She questioned in confusion, while holding Citrus' heated up hand in place.

"Unfortunately, no. Like I said that mushroom is quite rare."

"Really? Like they don't have any nushroom thing? Just how rare is it?" She kept questioning, feeling a little rough about this searchimg quest of medical mushroom.

"It probably grow when some rain pours like yesterday. It actually grows only around this area because of its also rare rain." He made a tiny chuckle for helping her on discovering new details of this city she happened to move in from her K/N.

"...Farewell, let's see each other after preparing our packs. We'll go to find that medical mushroom directly." She response with her thoughtful determination, feeling uneasy to have him for a whole trip they'll have.

"Hm, when is there 'we' exist? Could it possible that you change your mind?" He mockingly uttered as an amusement sounded in his voice, making her frown lightly across her face that she beginning to even exhaust from his ridiculous chatters.

"Listen, I just need you to guide the spot that where grow, and what's its look like." She replied back harshly, standing up from her position to put a cover on Citrus' heated body before walking up to the exit door. But, for a short moment, she stopped herself on the doorway, snapping her gaze at him with turning her head a bit aside.

"And, this won't include our challange." She mentioned him before rushing off to get her things ready, leaving him with sleeping one on couch.

...

"What a pain." Y/N mumbled as her voice sounds on so edge that she tired all of his limitless chattering, which made her thought that he actually picking every subject to kept talking for her to acknowledge. To be honest, she actually expected this kind of excess thing will happen during their journey, walking inside the deep woods with her backpack.

At first, it was going real fine when she allowed him to talk and just follow him behind as he lead the way through the deep woods, which already had some luring rumors of monsters.

But, unfortunately, her ears seems tk be not reacting to his words, anymore, any now, just letting those recent words pass by her ears.

Eventually, she tries any type of way to have his attention on her. However, he never replied back, which made her give up so simply. It isn't like she would bother to make him shut his babbling mouth and tempt him into some horrible argument between them by saying his lecture thingy is amazingly terrible.

In quick moment, she felt some water drop fallen over on her nose, making her split up from her mind space. With forming a confused expression, she paused her walk for a moment before looking up to the sky that is above of them. She would notice that the sky has already covered by those grey clouds, which are looks like some rain clouds.

"Literally, just believe me, don't trust him. He maybe the toppest magic user student of all, but he is worse than me. Do you get it, Y/N? He is just something that I dislike the most... Y/N?" Prune Juice was deeply into what he was just speaking of, finding it somehow odd to feel like he had missed something from behind. He threw his gaze behind to check if Y/N is there, catching her seeing the sky in confusion as he invisibly find it endearing.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed her name cheerfully to brought her back to the reality in front of her, taking a spot to stand beside her with growing smile. "What's so confusing?" He queationed her in out of curious before realizing she didn't even noticed he is standing aside her, which made him follow her action and look up to the sky. "Now that is a real rain cloud." He muttered playfully, still playing around in act of child to considering how in good mood he is.

"Did you brought any cover to stay under it?" She turned her head to his direction, feeling nervously uneasy as she was serious about it.

"Of course, I do. I borrowed Citrus' folding one person tent." He chuckled out with his joyous smile, seems to be pretty proud to announce the part that his tent is for one person and will have very tiny amount of space for them to fit in.

"So, you only brought tent with you along?" She questioned with straight voice line as he was a bit surprised at why aren't she is upset or disappointed about.

"Yes, and with my potions."

"Good, I won't blame in you. I only brought foods, to be honest." She fairly said, making a blank expession for her words that claims her foolishness on bringing only foods here in the middle of deep forest which is familiar with maze.

"Wow, you actually do make mistakes sometimes, don't you? Without me, you will be completely wet from rain and might catch a cold like Citrus." He slightly tried to praise himself in, avoiding to be scolded, too.

"Look, I just can't blame you, because I barely prepared, too. Besides, you are actually the one who didn't think about grabbing any foods. Without me, you might starve to death in here." She replied back to took her winner place of argument, proudly putting an exuse to remark herself as 'savior'. "And, the food is always been important to me. Know that before dating with me." She dodge from getting speechless in spot, willing to start building their tent already.

Slowly and repeatedly, the rain drops increases in each seconds they spend to build their tiny tent, making them forcefully move quick before the rain begin to pour.

After building it up, both of them rushed into the tent immediately without paying attention on fitting or not. Surrouded by tall woods in some tent, both of the youth students stay quiet within the loud pouring of rain. The silent was too awkward that they can't even make a movement, almost touching one another's body from their sitting position in their spot.

"...From your point, when will the rain stop?" Prune Juice questioned curiously as the one who start a conversation constantly, trying to read what is in her mind that make her unfocused every time he see her position.

"I don't know, it's raining like it will last long forever. I just hope it'll stop as soon as possible." She almost mumbled, but he took it as a reply.

"From it's look, I suppose it have a high chance to stop in hours. Meanwhile, we should fill our energy with foods you packed." He change the subject, trying invisibly to turn their conversation mood into cheerfully brusting one.

"Yeah, we can... I just hope Cirtus is hanging up in there." She utteres rather gloomy or perhaps a bit disappointed on her own steps, unzipping her backpack for have some food. "What do you like to eat? I have some chip, sandwiches, muffins, and fried bread with drinks." She offered some feasible choices he may find fond of it, putting it all out one by one.

He watch her seriously determination expression and movements, seems to be in thought that he won't have an interest to ask. Maybe, she should stop bother him by making such an unpleasant expression.

"...I choose, some drink. That's all for now." He replied, picking the water bottle from the tent ground, growing a confident smile as usual at her direction for some hint that he willing to learn of her more excellently details.

_____________________________________

Author: I'm sorry if this chapter took long to get updated. Now that my school start to begin, I will be very busy from now on, so hope you understand my situation here.

Fun Fact:

• Prune Juice actually didn't borrow the tent from Citrus. He just took it from her while she was still sleeping on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 6 1
you figured learning how to be a sorcerer is the lesser of two evils unfortunately, your new teacher seems a little too interested in you
54.9K 1.7K 14
[Y!HH x F!READER] ❝𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 , 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑...
18.6K 379 12
this is a rewrite of my old yandere story, this is not a one shot book, and it won't just be limited to the cookies of darkness this time. All child...
387 15 15
//Preamble// A portal across time itself. A Familiar face without a voice. An undyingly loyal disciple. Take a journey with me as we explore an AU wh...