Chapter 11: A Surprising Turn

"What? Find it furiously serious about my tiny peek of research on your school document. Well, yes, I did read your personal information document that you sent to the high management to get registered in." Prune Juice spoke out firmly, beginning to grow an amused smile across his face that was forming an enraged expression just now, seems to find her slightly shocked expression reveal hilarious to hold on.

"You sneaky... thing. Do you think it would be useful enough to learn about my school life?" She answered back in a questioning manner after trying to call him in a rude way which will be counted as a curse word, but avoided saying such a thing, especially with Citrus who dislike hearing her cursing.

"Oh, you can't imagine how useful it can get. Anyway, next time sending something private of yours to school, just remember you are sending it directly to me. I have a lot of known people in that academy, you know." He seems to be proud to say that, leaning toward to her which made her lean backward to avoid him.

"I don't care, anymore. What important me is Citrus, now. Just, how about we forget our endless argue and, at least, act like some normal known peoples, can we?" She uttered those words in annoyance tone along a light sigh escaping from her lips as she focused her eyes at his confident expression.

"And, what do you mean by that? You mean, you don't care yourself, but Citrus, hm?" Prune Juice questioned to correct what he understood from her tone of talk.

"Yes. You know, I hate to admit this, but I am not good at making potion at all. You should've learnt about that while reading my information. I'm only good at magic usage. Nevertheless, I can do my promise well at any cost. So, please understand me, and help Citrus out for once." Y/N tried to plead politely to not make any more argue trouble with him, specifically for Citrus.

In matter of fact, he didn't expect her to became this serious about that Citrus, instead he actually thought she is going to turn the argue into fight because of his extreme annoying contemptuous manner. Though, she actually have more emotion control. Perhaps, it is her experience from pervious school or it's just the fact that she took the highest-rank amongst the students of all.

He already learnt she can do magic without problem, but not to mention he form a great dislike to knew that she can use magician. Nonetheless, it currently doesn't bother him. After all, there's a good chance for her to fail on reaching the toppest student level, considering her a lot amount of magic use.

And, he found it honesty adorable, even though he despise magic greatly. It seems it doesn't matter at all if his soon-to-be girlfriend become the magic user or potion user. He wasn't even surprised to accept that evidence fact.

"Ha ha! You really make me left no choice. Fine, fine, you can have my help without returning anything as a payback." He accepted his defeat, cutting their tiring argument from halfway as if he tried to avoid any continuous complaints from her.

His response make her speechless in disbelief, looking at him dumbfounded for his easy defeat on her. She couldn't understand why he started the argue in the first place if he was going to just end it up like this? Whatever the reason was, she don't like to admit or understand it. Besides, he always has been this inexplicable as usual, and it wouldn't bother her as long as he gave her a help. After all, she is just using him for this unhandleable situation.

"...Okay, whatever the reason is. From what I'm guessing, no stomach aches cause feverishness, or tremble to the body. I think it's something like infecting sickness." Y/N explained her own opinion for a better position of team work, which Prune Juice can't really took it serious of.

"How about just call ambulance, hm? They can took much more quick act than us students, who are still learning stuffs, and who knows if we might kill her by one wrong move." His words seems to be making him look serious, which made Y/N nervously upset about it. She groan slightly in annoyance before turning back to the kitchen and grab some new towel to use on putting Citrus' heat temperture of body at low as she wet the towel with cold water from sink of kitchen.