Chapter 3: The Toppest Student

"Okay..." Citrus confidently mumbled under her breathe, as she got closer to her 'witch' pot. "Uh, jelly assistant, rise." She uttered in demanding tone to order to pretend like if she is talking with the 'real' one as the teachers and principal watch closely for the next movements, especially Prune Juice who have been afraid that she might got better experience than him.

The pot lid would pushed open by slimy hand to make their way to get out. The 'fake' prune jelly's hands placed on the edges of pot as a support to move the whole body from the way out of it. With dropping a few prune liquid from the body part, it straighten the back up, looking directly to the group of teachers and two students.

"Hmmm... The features became more detailed than expected, Citrus!" Latte cheered with her sweet smile, speaking first as the one who made Citrus to walk into the performance. "And... It looks just like an actual person than it usually be, also a bit closer to a femini form, and very short sized I say, but I don't see problem here. Every jelly assistant can be in any shape if the owners want it to be! That's what " She accepted it without any bother of thinking deeply, besides she mentioned that she is bored of checking the same thing all the time and wishing to finish it quickly as possible.

"It's indeed looks like the same age as the other students around here as well. Good work on shaping this one, Citrus." The principal praised her work on prune jelly as the other teachers, too.

And a while they were starting to talk, on other side, Y/N would get tensed up a bit by the arrival of higher managements, but she could bare it, somehow. Although, what actually bother her was the same weird smell from earlier. It wasn't the horrible smell nor the smell that coming from herself, it was the smell she lately started to notice that it is following wherever she go.

She wouldn't want to stop the act right now, for good friend Citrus, she decided to continue with her mouth shut.

"What else can it do?" The one teacher that Citrus never seen before spoke with his smooth voice. "Will you mind to show us?" He uttered with over excited tone, along with sparkling in his eyes at the direction of the person-like prune jelly. He fix his one-eyed glasses before preparing himself to write down every movement from the jelly assistant, as he soon put his feather pencil on the note which is he holding in his hand.

"Uh... Yes, of course." She nervously replied for his question, wishing her best to get over with this situation. "Prune jelly, you, uhhh... Lift the pot you are in!" She exclaimed, trying her best to make something up as soon as possible in the very moment. After giving an order like that she slightly felt embarrassed for demanding such a silly order to Y/N, afraid to think that the new student might thought her as an idiot to give order like that.

Y/N would follow the order of Citrus, coming out from the mini pot and lifting it up without problem. She would slightly smile for herself proudly for lifting a bit of heavy pot with her weak hands, glad to notice she has become more stronger than before to life it easily.

And again, anyone who would see will praise Citrus once more, but a while there was one that have been staring at the 'fake' prune jelly, Y/N. She sense familiar energy ever since she came out of the tiny pot, which it make her to shiver down her spine slightly. If she glance to the aura which is coming from, she would see some student wearing uniform of this school.

She would flinch for the fact that the student seems to be staring back at her, she couldn't help but stare back into the student's blue eyes, just because she thought the student won't saw her face completely underneath of the thick prune liquid covered her face.

However, how much she tried to shrug the thought of weird smell, it will never dared to leave her alone, but if she pay a little attention for it, she would realize only in quick moment, that smell was coming from this student whom standing right beside of the group in front of her.