Chapter 7: Latte Professor's Surprise

The silent hallway was lighten slightly by a shine of the light potion, letting the two young students clear their path to in search for the teacher whom is professor Latte that surprisingly hadn't seen in their sight, yet. They haven't gotten into any type of conversation with each other since they both agreed to the deal that they made to find the teachers' office in order to announce her news to her teacher.

"Say, how did you end up here in the middle of the night at school, huh?" Prune Juice spoke up with his smirk that he usually make, as his his eyes were closed, too, which is she wonder sometimes when he close it for mystery reasons that she wish she could know and ask directly about it without any hesitation for his next move.

She was glad that he decided to break the uncomfortable silent, getting a bit over confident by his sudden question as she face with his bright-like smile once more.

"Our class cleaner have some day off because of something like mental health break down...? or maybe some event that is related with it. I hope the cleaner didn't get hurt. I don't feel like I can continue to clean the class in the middle of night like this, currently." She said with her honest, rubbing her hands with each of her upper arms in shivers caused from distubing feelings that she had a few moments ago when she startled.

"That's reasonable, but Y/N, I saw that you scared from me earlier back there. You seem to be misunderstand me with someone else that you might... dislike the most." He said with making his smile drop on low tone that he might decided to took the discussion subject seriously, somehow.

If she took a moment to answer during looking at him in a bit of surprise, she would see how he is taking it quite seriously more than anything he constantly do with other times and events. She would find it strangely confusing trick of him, although, if she took more detailed facts from the tone he spoke of that questioning without directly asking it, her head would spin in circle of confusion.

He offered some feasible choices when her situation gotten in need of it, and not so soon, he stopped his annoying tease to not make it more further than mere fun subjects with her, eventually, he kept asking her few reasons that make her to get into this situation that he might worry for her which is why she got shockingly confused.

For a matter of fact, this was her only guess from many of her prediction that was living in her mind strongly for lately, now. By judging and watching every action from him, it was finally getting understandable that he has been acting oddly nice with her, but when she discover one mysterious thing, it would only get more confusion. She would question herself that why he thought it is worth for him to cost his time being with her.

She just couldn't slide the fact that he find some worth in her to be talkative, and be active whenever she is on his side.

The cyan coloured eyes of his seems to be stuck in her eyes accidently, as they face with each other straightly, letting their walk stop for a moment they might going to have.

"...You maybe imagine it. I mean, I did startled from you to death. In fact, it doesn't really matter right now." She dodged his question, surely for the better.

"If you keep managed to dodge it, you might harm your own mental health, or something that is associated. So, why won't you just tell me who is bothering you?" He questioned in curiousity leading him towards to ask her about the 'heavy' topic, holding the light potion slightly nearly to the center of his body, as he stare down at her with his cyan eyes slightly narrowing in disbelief of that she is still feeling not quite comfortable around him, invisibly that she couldn't realize.

"You know that most of the people don't really like to talk about their fear, especially when it comes to their deepest and yet strongest dread than various disgust type of ones. You supposed to know that as a potion maker of strong feelings and other things that you can make, too." She embraced her study book on her chest in slight disappointed tone, trying her best to tell in nice way that she don't have to be told to do everything she taught.