Chapter 6: The Malfunction To Procress

"I'm glad that you didn't argue back, or something that is difficult to handle it, but I wonder; What made you change your mind this quickly? Maybe, you didn't took this topic as serious as it is." She uttered, making her eyes slightly frown for her last few words, holding her light potion up higher to make her sight clear in dark, and glaring at him with suspicious stare in order to make him feel unstable as she stand in front of him.

However, even though he realized the fact that she feeling slight hatred against him, he never mind such things after all, there's few ones dislike him, too.

He simply put his confident smile, and ignore her loathing act around him. He wouldn't care much if she feel disrelish for him very much that he must take seriously, but somehow, why would he think of this seriously to make this new student called as Y/N to get step into between of the misunderstanding.

"Wanna guess why?" He questioned back with giving her an amused smile which she find odd energy from it, realizing he is slightly teasing her.

"...She never dared to put you in fault that she point it all on herself." She pointed out, raising her light potion nearly to her face which Citrus gave her to worth herself a little. She didn't wanted to answer his sneaky like question so simply, evidently. It will only make him joviality, eventually, if she tried make him understand, or stimulate an argument to let him understand this ease event.

"Oh, that's a shame. Perhaps, I should discuss this with Citrus." He spoke out, slightly thinking of why Citrus kept telling it is not his fault, even with ingoring the fact that he'd also act rudely at her in very rare moments.

But for now, he determined to put that topic away from his subject of conversation when he is with her, besides it isn't necessary to tell her about his thought of Citrus's actions, after all, they seems to be much close with each other as some good friends. He would say that she is too bashful, worry, polite, even though she got useless sometimes, but however, she constantly try her best to help others.

It was pretty plain to see that Citrus is very introversion person, just by telling a few nice words of his, and she would open up to anyone that seems to find a comfort with her. It was very accomplishment to use someone who could've stage up from above of his head, not so hard to do, but yet never felt heavy for him.

But in matter of fact, it is obvious that he found those type of reaction would be unavailing, in his opinion, but not that helpless, he could use her kindness expression and experience if the situation is correctly in time as an advantage for his side.

Although, he never cared for Citrus to how she will react for his selfish acts, it wasn't his most expected. Instead of point all fault on him for not being serious about his responsibility of friendship between him and Citrus, she thought as her fault that he find a bit of pathetic. Sure, that he wouldn't dare to put attention on that small incident which Citrus made, but he have been wondering why she didn't complaint about it, If it was really not fair enough. She could have a chance to announce it to teachers or higher management, but determining to keep shut her mouth was idiotic, especially at the tough situation like this.

"I won't talk much about that, for now. I might got Citrus worry for me If I took more longer here. She don't like to be alone that much, so I should be get going." She uttered, with holding her study book up to her chest to hold in better position to avoid the trouble that she might lose it by any chance like the last time she did.

"Hm, speaking of that, you seems to be quite scared when you saw my sudden appear. So, I like to ask is there anything that bother you there?" He questions, slightly laughing at the moment he speak of to Y/N, as he imagined the scene that she made in startle towards him for a quick term of time.