Chapter 12: Bad News Of All

"I found it!" Y/N yelled out with raising her fist-shaped hand, holding some type of flower in it as she form a smile across her face. Her hair would become messy for searching in bushes and things, stuck some leaves on her messy locks.

"It is not, Y/N. That's something exactly we don't need." Prune Juice commented on her another newfound artifact, which made him note that she is really bad at searching things as it says.

"What? But, it's literally same as you explained the look to me? It grows under bushes, specifically near around moisty and shadowy place, and have a special looking as if it isn't plant and instead, an animal." She furrowed her eyes in order to remember properly to copy say what he explained for her.

"Yes, but I said it has a similar looking of bunny, not..." He took the flower from her hand to examine it more closely. "...something ugly, perhaps?" He added behind his clauses as a continue, narrowing his eyes at the ugly visage of flower she is holding.

"Then, go search by yourself, anyway. In doing so, why are you the one to sit here, while I'm working hard to find it?" She questioned with suspection, throwing the ugly-looking flower away after sitting beside him on the greenish grass field.

"Oh, and I'm the one who is lazy, now? Don't you want to say that I'm trying to remember the formula, at least?" He sighed out, seems to be depressed out from some topic he have in his mind, putting his hand on his forehead as he dropped his head down to stare at the dirt ground.

The two's situation become too casually calm, finding it strange for the ones to always start some arguments between of each one.

But, when Y/N thinking about his mention of forgotten formula once again, her teeny-tiny faith in him would turn down quickly than ever. It was unbelieavly stupid of him to forgot a whole medical formula that is only opportunity to cure Citrus. No, scratch that, how foolish is she to gain a trust someone two-faced like him? As she shot a glance at him after processing enough of rage to blow on him.

"You forgot it?!" She snap out at him, catching him in jolt from her sudden yell. For a while, he made a few stare at her madness in confusion, as if he not taking this serious as Y/N do.

"Relax, it isn't like we don't have any choice. Besides, I thought you were expecting this kind of worse stuff from me, miss perfectism. Well, unless you were believing in me." He slightly mocked before forming that usual cunning smirk on his face to notice that she actually put a trust on him.

"I was, until you ruin it..." She said back as a harsh reply, but only having him rolling his eyes in annoyance at a such sight of her blown depressing. "And, when did you began to thought I have some perfectism issue? Wouldn't it supposed to be good effection?" Y/N mentioned, falling on her back from exhaustion as she lie beside him staring at the sky that just cleared out.

"You know, everything you did is already perfect, whatever you cost on it to make it finished..." Her half-lided eyes open widen at the unexpected states of him, extremely out of his character that he usually act so arrogant around anyone, expect elders or more higher-ranked ones there. But, judging by how his words softened as if he is trying to choose the words properly to not put a start of another a half day spent argument, his voice would be steady than that cunning, tricky voice she used to hear as a hint of incoming teasings.

In matter of fact, Y/N would think it is one of his nonsense joke that he normally do, however, it sounds too serious for someone to be said as 'joking'.

"What are you saying all of a sudden...? It sounds like if you're going to confess for real this time." She attempted to avoid this stiff situation, which she find overwhelming to just lie down for rest.