The Dream: Improvements

By brittanyy25

Book 3 of The Dream Brittany's journey through her career continues. But of course... She can't keep some pe... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
.
..
Not an update... Sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Im dumb.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an update
Not an update
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

206 6 0
By brittanyy25

******
I tired something different with this chapter.

Thoughts please.

And

Rated R chapter!!

**********

Gosh.. Probably shouldn't of drank last night...
I sat up in bed grabbing my forehead.
I looked around. Place still looks clean..
I groaned and laid back.

I looked at the clock beside my bed. 3:00pm. Great. I got myself up and went to the bathroom for a shower.

I recently bought a condo in San Diego, California. I still stay at Johns too.

I stood as the warm water hit my back. Bits and pieces of last night came to mind. What a crazy night.

I got out. Dried off, and got dressed. Pj pants and a tank. I'm not planning on going anywhere today.

I ventured out to my kitchen to make tea and to take some Advil. Charlie came out of one of my guest rooms.
"My god..." He stubbed out. "I feel ya"
I handed him a glass and Advil.
"Thanks"I nodded.

A loud crash came from the top if the stairs. "Fuck!" A voice said and makes it way down the steps. "No more drinking... EVER again..." "You said that last time Matt." "Well I mean it this time." "Again. Said that last time." Charlie said taking a sip of tea.

We sat there drinking our teas and hating our headaches.
"You guys know where Kenny is?" I asked them.
They both shook their heads.

I finished my cup and placed it in the sink. I went to the fridge to check the calendar. "Nooo... I don't want to today!!!" I complained. "What?" "It's freakin laundry day.." "Ahhhhh sucks for you!!!" Charlie teased. I flipped him off and went up stairs to sort my clothes.

Both loads finished. I dumped them on the couch and started folding.

The front door opened.
"In here.." Sounds like Ken.
I heard his foot steps approach the living room. But I heard more follow him.

I looked up "what!? What are you doing!!?" Kenny asked dressed all business like. "Folding laundry. Why?" He sighed and lowered his head. The foot steps caught up to him. "Guys remember Brittany, Brit member Kellin, jack, Gabe, Nick, Justin, Vic, Jamie, Tony, and Mike. Also known as Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil."

I froze and looked up. "Hi.. " they smiled at me. "Hey!" I turned to ken. "Well a warning would of been nice!" "I texted you 40 times!!" "Like I know where my phone is! I can't find it!" "Well I told Matt and Charlie!" "You think them two remember anything?" He nodded. "Ya your right."

I looked down at my clothes. All my underwear on the couch closes to them... "Sorry.. Please ignore the clothes." I hurried and picked it all up putting it back in baskets. "Excuse me for a moment. Please make yourselves comfortable." I grabbed the baskets and Kenny's arm pulling them both upstairs to my room.

"Really Kenny!!! Why are they here!?" "Why don't you clean up and come down. And you'll find out!" He stood by the door. I sighed. "Fine. I'll be down soon" he left.

I finished my clothes and changed in something well not pj pants. I put some make up on and looked at the time. 8:00pm.

I sighed and went down stairs.
They sat on the couch talking to Kenny, Matt, and Charlie.

"There she is!!" A voice said behind me. I turned. "Slim?" "Heck yea!!" He hugged me. The rest of the guys appeared including Kells. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked after giving them all a hug. "Here to party!" Kells said holding up two bottles of ciroc. I rolled my eyes.

"Brit!" Kenny called. I went to the living room. I smiled at them. " sooo someone want to tell me wants going on?" I sat beside ken. "Well you know how we were talking about a tour? And you wanted to tour with some great bands.." "Are you saying... That..." "No. Not yet. It's not final. Think of this as an audition." "Audition?"

"We want to see if you can hang with us. We wanna get to know you so we know what to expect if we do decide to tour with you. I know we've hung out a little before. But you're a completely different artist now." Kellin said. I smiled. "Okay... Shot anyone?"

We all took a couple shots. "You know. My sister would flip if she knew you guys are at my house right now!" I said after taking a shot. "Whys that?" Vic asked. "She's like in love with you guys." "Oh, so she's a fan?" Jaime asked. "Oh yea!!! Huge!! Actually..." I held my phone. "Get in. Everyone!" They all piled in for a picture.
I sent it to her.

"She's gonna freak" Matt said. "Ya when she wakes up and sees it.. It's 12am there." "Oh shit. Haha whoops"

"So who's all single here?" Matt asked. "Brit is!!" Charlie yelled. "Thank Char." "You are?" Slim asked. I nodded. "I am!" Justin said. "Me too!!" Jamie added. "Me, none of the fans really know yet."Vic said. "I am!" Kells said.

"Damn. You pour single bitches." Rook said taking a shot. "Please rook!" Slim said hitting him.

There was a knock on the door. In came Caroline, Ryan sheckler, and Austin Carlie. "Party's hereeee!!!!!" Care said. "Care!!!! Brought some guest?" "No. They pulled up at the same time I did. "Oh.." I nodded. The other members of Of mice and Men came in. "Brittanyy!!!!" "Alann!!!" I ran to him. We did a dumb hand shake.

We sat around the living room drinking talking.. Anything. Care and I talking random stuff. I heard Matt telling old stories about all of us.
"Talk shit over there Matt?!" Care shouted. " not at all!! I was yellin him how you two would have contest at parties when we were smashed!!!"

"Contest? What kind?" Kells asked engaging in the conversation. "Oh shit...." Charlie joined. "They would try to see how the better kisser was.. So they got random guys to line up and they blind fold them. They watched kissed them, how ever they wanted, and after the guys said which was better girl one. Or girl two." We laughed.

"Ya..." I looked at Care. "We were dumb drunk chicks." She laughed. "Indeed we were! I always won of course!" "Bull shit!!!!! I did!!! I beat you every time!!!" "Not true!!!!"

We started arguing. "Why don't you two shut up!" Kenny yelled getting our attention. "Any have one last final contest?" "Yes!!!! I'm down!" Care said right away. I looked away. "Who'd be apart of it?"

Kenny looked at the guys. "Well... I think all single guys should. Sine they are.. Well single" Matt said. "Ya that works! Guys".

Vic, Jamie, Justin, Sheckler, and Kells stood up. Oh great....

Kenny lined them up while Matt blind folded them. "What are we in high school?" I spoke up. "What? Scared your gonna lose again?!" Care teased. I shook my head. "Your going down care."

"Okay! Rules!!! Each girl will go at ones. I'll pick who's girl one and who's girl two. You two, must stay completely quiet! So you don't give yourself away. Got it?" We nodded. "Good!"

He walked up to us. He whispered in Cares ear. Then mine "your two."

"Alright! Girl one you're up." Care walked up to Jamie. First in line. She leaned in to him.

"Damn this is kinda weird...." Slim spoke up. "Forreal!!" Rook agreed.

Care finished. And smiled at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Girl two!" I walked up to Jamie. He bit his lip.

I pulled his head back by his hair, and leaned in to kiss him.

Damn not bad at all. I continued. I felt his hand in my cheek. I tugged on his hair lightly. His tongue press into mine.

I finally pulled away. "Damn.." Jamie whispered.

"Okay! Next!"

Sheckler was up next.

Then Vic.

Then Justin.

And lastly

Kells.

Care pulled away from him.

"Girl 2!"

I took a breath stepping towards him.

"This isn't gonna end well." I heard slim whisper to rook.

I leaned in.

Hes hand in my hair, his tongue pushing in.

Just like old times...

I grabbed his face. Pulling it closer. If that was possible.
One of his hands at the side of my face. The other pulling me into him.
He has to know its me by now. I felt his hand on my ear. His thumb playing with my cartilage ear ring.

He knows. He has to. He always did this.

Only one way to be sure.

I pulled his hair, like I always would. He flickered his tongue, the way he used to.

He knows.

I pulled away. Holding back a laugh.

I looked up at slim. "He knows it's me" I mouthed to him. He shook his head.

"Okay!-" Kenny started. I turned to sit on the couch. Someone pulled me back. I turned, Kells still with his eyes covered. He smashed his lips to mine pushing me onto the couch.

He climbed on top of me. "Told you this was a bad idea..." Slim said. I pulled back laughing. Kells smashed right back in to me. I pulled off his blind fold. "Kells you don't even know who that is!" Dre said.
He pulled away. "Oh I know" he looked down at me. I pulled him down.

"Well.. I guess games over.. Kells stole a contestant." Kenny said. They guys took off the blind folds.

"Well... Raise your hand if you liked girl 1!" Kenny said.

Kells and I still at it. I peeked to see ryan raising his hand. Only ryan! "Girl 2?" They rest raised their hands including Kells. He pulled away. "Ha! Care I won!!! AGAIN!" "Whatever.." She say back and took another shot.

Kells wrapped his arm around me, picking me up. "Hope y'all don't mind... I'm gonna steal Brit for a sec." He carried me upstairs to my room. He laid me on the bed climbing on top. "God I miss this" he said before leaning down.

I pushed him back to catch my breath. He did the same. "What was that for?" He smiled. "Like I said.. I missed this. I knew right away it was you right when you started kissing me. I couldn't resist." He moved a strand of hair away from my face. I smiled. "What gave it away?"
He placed his hand on the side of my face. His thumb at my ear ring again. "This" he played with it.

I pushed him off and got up. I wiped my mouth. "Not bad yourself" I smiled and left him in the room. "Tease.." I heard him say.

I walked down the stairs back to the living room. Slim looked at me. "I didn't do anything. Promise" he nodded. I grabbed my drink from the table and chugged it.

I made another. I talked to the guys more. Getting to know them. Telling them the story when I went the The world your in 2014. The freaked. I told them that me and my sister were there at 9 in the morning in 30 degree weather waiting second in line. And how we broke the barricade during beartooths set. And staying after the concert for 2 hours to meet them. I pulled up the pictures I took with some of them. They tripped out not remembering meeting me.

We started talking about other things. We had each other laughing like crazy.

"I like you guys!" Kellin said calming down from laughing so much. "Me too" Vic said. "Ya. I thought my sister was gonna kill me before for you guys being here. Now she's gonna murder me now that I made out with you Vic." We laughed. Kellin and Vic looked at each other. They nodded.

"Alright! Were in!" Vic said. Kenny, Matt, Charlie, and I stared at them. "We'll tour with you guys!" Kellin said. "No.. FUCKING WAY!!!!" Charlie yelled!

I sat back. As the guys cheered. No way... "Oh my god!!!!!" Kenny said shaking me. I smiled and got up to hug them. "Thank you guys so much!!!" "No thank you. Were ready for this tour!" Justin said. I laughed. "Ready to spend 6 months with are crazy asses?!!" "If it's anything like tonight was... Can't wait" Justin said winking at me. I smiled. "I'm gonna call ms. My and tell her." I went to the study and called her.

I hung up smiling. Touring with Sleeping with Sirens AND Pierce the Veil!!!
Kenny knocked in the door. I looked up.

"You tell her?" "Yup. She so stocked. She's gonna tell Em tomorrow morning." "Nice," he put his hands in his pocket. He does this when he's unsure of something. "What?" He sighed knowing I know he's holding something back. "It's nothing really but it's something kells said when you left the room." "What?" "He said to the guys if it was okay if he got with you tonight. And if anyone else wanted to that he'd back off." "Anyone say anything?" He shook his head. "Oh. That's not bad.." He shrugged. "I never know how you're gonna react to things." I laughed. "True."
We joined the group again.

It's now 3 am. And were still drinking like crazy some of us are even smoking some green. And some of us I mean me with kells, slim and them. Most of the guys are talking in the kitchen. Slim, kells, rook, me and care are in the couch. I leaned to whisper to care. She pulled the blanket over our heads.

"Okay this is gonna sound weird cause I haven't smoked in years and I'm so high right now but. I'm really want to sleep with someone right now. Who should I do?" She laughed. "Well there's Vic, Jamie, Ryan, and Justin to pick from. Oh and you know Kells is down no matter what. So you wouldn't even have to try." "Good point. Kells it is.." I pulled the blanket down.

They stared at us. "The fuck were you two doing?" Rook asked. I laughed. "Nothin. Don't worry about it."
"Slim.." Kells said getting up and going out side. Slim followed.

I got up and plugged my phone up the the sound system. "This song is stuck in my head right now. I gotta play it." I clicked play.
Sleeping with Sirens, If I'm James Dean then you're Aubrey Hepburn.
Me and care started singing.

The song finished another SWS song came on. Stomach tied in knots. We sang.

COLSONS POV!

"I'm telling you slim. I have no idea what's going on in my head. After that kiss... Damn I want more. No I fucking need more. She's so different now. She would of never let me kiss her. And now she willingly made out with me! Slim. I can't stop thinking about her lips on mine." I glanced inside. Brittany singing With Ears to see and Eyes to Hear. So beautiful. I listened to her cover of this song several times at night just to fall asleep. Those nights I missed the hell out of her. But I fucked up. And she knows that. But she'll never trust me again.

"Dude it sounds like you're-". "Don't say it!!! Don't you dare say it!" "Come on man! I've told you this before! I guess since she kissed you you're like starstruck. I know you still have feelings for her. You never stopped... But she does seem happy the happiest I've ever seen her. Maybe it's best if you didn't-" "really? You're telling me to give up?" "You two have dated already and you left her broken! All because you were scared of commitment so you cheated. I'm not trying to sound negative but I think you're better off moving on." "No. I need to try one last time. It has to work slim. Like you said. You've never seen me act this way toward someone. Hell I might even be... Falling for her all over again." I shook my head. "I just need to know.." He patted me on the back. "Do what makes you happy. But give her some space. Dont suffocate her cause she'll just push away." I nodded.

My body tensed when I saw Justin sit beside her. "Calm down. He's just talking to her." I finished the j. Slim opened the door and walked back in. I followed. "Hey um. Is there a room I can lay down for a bit?" I asked her. She looked up. "Ya. Upstairs first door to the left. I nodded and left.

Brittany's POV

Weird. He's going to lay down. I started sing the next song. Iris. Kellin joined in. I saw Vic pull out his phone.

The song ended. King for a Day by PTV started. Care nudged me and motioned upstairs. I smiled. "I'll be back" I got up and went up stairs.

I opened the door. He laid on the bed with his arm covering his face. I walked in closing and locking the door behind. "You okay?" He moved his arm. And looked up to me. "Ya.."

Here goes nothing....

I climbed on top of him. He looked at me. "What are you-" I leaned down on him. He read what I was doing. He pulled me down.

He flipped us over. My hands in his hair tugging. His at my waist. I moved my hand down and pulled his shirt up. He ripped it off.
His hands moving up and down my leg. I pulled at his jeans and flipped us back so I'm on top. I straddled him. I pulled at his jeans again. He pulled away and moved me beside him. "Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes and reached down his pants. He laid still. "What do you think?" I smiled and leaned back into him. He pulled away. "Who are you and where is brittany?!" "You're really asking questions right now?" He went to answer. I grabbed him and pushed my mouth to his. This time he did pull back.

We laid side by side, panting. "Damn... That was... God damn!" Kells said between breaths. I turned. "Done already?" He looked at me confused. "What?" "I've never known you to tap out after round one." "Round one?? That was like 5 rounds!" I fake yawned. "If you say so." He jumped on me.

"Goshh!!!.... Damn it brittany!" Kells said. I moaned as he picked up the pace. "Kells..." "Say my real name baby." "Richard!" "The other!" "Oh sorry right..." He slammed in. Knowing I said Richard on purpose. "Colson!" He quickened.

Again. We laid side by side. This time kells panting harder. "Gosh you have lost it.." "What? No. I'm-" I didn't let him finish.
My mouth at the tip of him. He tried to pull me up by soon gave up and laid his head back. Groaning at each stroke.

"Shit!" He yelled. I laid back as he started to relax. I turned to the table and checked my phone. A text from care. ~sooo????~
"Man your age has really caught up to you. You use to last way longer." I teased. "Really?!" "Oh yea! I mean-" he flipped me on my stomach crashing into me. Surprising me. I gasped.

"Okay. I take it back... Still got it." I said between breaths. "You're so... Different... What? I'm confused." I looked at him. "What? Ask. I'll tell you whatever you want to know." "You use to never last this long. You were dead after the first round. How'd your sex drive..." I laughed. "Well it's been like forever since I last had a boyfriend. And well Ive been mess around with someone who goes for a while... I had no choice but to keep up. I guess now I have to do it that many times." "Who do you mess around with?" "Rome..." "Roman Reigns?" I nodded. "Damn... Would of never guessed."

I laid back. Staring at the ceiling. "I miss this." Kells said breaking my stare." "Miss what? Sex?" "You.." I rolled on my side to look at him. "Colson.." "No. You need to hear this. I really do miss you. I know I fucked up. I just really-" "please stop. I really don't want to hear this." He shut up. "This was just sex. Nothing more Colson." He nodded. "You just think you miss me. But you really just miss the sex. Trust me. You don't." "How'd you get like this? It's never been just sex with you." I chuckled. "No offense but when every one of your boyfriends either cheat or leave you for another chick... You have no choice but to change." "I'm sorry.." "Please. Save it.. I'm over it. Now I just don't put myself in the position to get hurt. So I don't." "You've changed so much.." I nodded and got up. "We should get back." I got dressed and grabbed my phone. I smiled. "See ya Colson" and left the room.

I went in the kitchen to make a drink. Slim sat at the bar eyeing me. "What?" I asked before taking a sip.
He shook his head. I sat down in the couch by Care. "Damn! Take long enough?" "What? It was not that long!" "You two have been gone for 2 hours!" "Really?! Damn... Felt like 30 minutes...." She shook her head.

The sun started to come up. We all decided it was time to call it. Care slept in my room. Vic, Kellin, and their group went to their place since we are in their hometowns. Kells and the guys crashed all over. Matt, Charlie, and Kenny in the spear rooms.

*****************
Thoughts? I wrote this after reading 50 shades.... Soooo...*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 764 18
THIS BOOK IS A CONTINUATION OF MY LAST BOOK, WAKE UP (GORILLAZ X READER) How can Noodle cope with the loss of her friend and her career going d...
1.2K 179 17
take a picture, it will last longer In this fucked up world sometimes the closest people are the farthest away.. I'll one day write a real description
115K 2K 101
⚠️WARNING⚠️ ADULT CONTENT IS INCLUDED IN A CHAPTER OR 3. 17+ CAUSE I KNOW YALL STILL READ IT ANYWAYS LOL. THERE'S CURSING, BONDAGE AND SPICY SCENES...
12.2K 520 25
It'll get worse before it gets better. BOOK THREE: LIFE