Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1

1.7K 46 24
By RisingHopper01

Issei and Asia are in Y/N's living room thinking about Raynare.

Issei: "....What do you think, Asia?" Asia looks at Issei then at the floor to stay silent. Issei looks at his hand.

Issei: "Yeah just like me. I don't know what to do....I hate her but...."

Asia: "Issei..." Issei looks at Asia.

Issei: "Yeah?"

Asia: "I don't want Raynare to die.....I know she do so many awful things to people. And to me even you but I don't feel right if I send her to her death. Maybe she can become good!" Asia looks up at Issei.

Issei: "That's just like Asia. Even though she's faced with her killer she still believes they can be good but me....*Sigh* If you think she can then I'll trust you." Asia nods to Issei.

The Occult Club is in the club room with Raynare sitting in front of the door.

Issei: "We decided...." Everyone stares at Asia and Issei."

Asia: "...to let her live." Raynare is shocked that Issei and Asia would said that.

Akeno: "Are you sure?"

Asia: "Yes."

Kiba: "You don't have the luxury to second guess yourselves. Have you thought it through?"

Mikoto: "Kiba's right, don't make a decision you'll regret."

Asia: "Yes, I would feel bad knowing I could of let her live. I also think that she can become good." Y/N smiles to himself. Issei stares at Raynare to make eye contact with him. He glares at her to turn away.

Y/N: "That's Asia."

Issei: ".....I did think about it when Asia told me that. I trust her."

Rias: "Very well....Akeno."

Akeno: "Yes." Akeno waves her hand for the chains to disappear off Raynare. Azazel walks up to her.

Azazel: "You better thank them. You have a second chance at life." Raynare looks at the ground.

Raynare: "Thank you...I'll do my best to prove I can change....and that your decision wasn't a mistake...."

Rias: "You should be grateful to my two cute servants chose to spare you. If they didn't...." Rias starts to glow red to give Raynare a death glare.

Rias: "...I would make sure nothing of you would be left over not even ash." Raynare feels fear run up her spine.

Reanus: "Oh my Rias. That look can do that by itself. Ha ha."

Azazel: "Well I'll be taking her."

Rias: "Take her away. I don't wanna see her face for awhile."

Azazel: "Very well." A magic circle appear beneath Azazel to teleport him and Raynare away. Rias let's a heavy sigh to give everyone a small smile.

Rias: "Let's talk about the tournament." Rias plays a video of Sairaorg defeating the arrogant Zephyrdor, Y/N met at the party.

Issei: "A-Amazing!"

Woz: "So this is the power of the number one amongst young devils."

Rias: "I should mention that, even though his opponent Zephyrdor is a substitute, he is not weak."

Y/N: "What do you mean by substitute?"

Rias: "His family's original successor died in an accident." A green magic circle appears next to the front door.

Gasper: "A magic circle?"

Rias: "Astaroth." Y/N hears Rias whispering making him grit his teeth.

Runeas: "Why now?" Diodora teleports inside the club room.

Diodora: "Good day, everyone. I am Diodora Astaroth."

Rias is now sitting in the right couch while Diodora is sitting in the left couch. Everyone else is standing behind Rias. Akeno walks up to the table to place a cup of tea. Y/N wraps his around Asia for Diodora to see this.

Diodora: "Allow me to get straight to the point. I would like to trade Bishops."

Gasper: "No! Does he mean me!?" Gasper squirms in place.

Issei: "No, of course not." Issei lightly punches Gasper's head.

Rias: "You desire to take Asia, I presume?"

Diodora: "You are quick on the uptake. It'll be a reasonable trade." Diodora summons two small magic circles to project his peerage members he is offering.

Diodora: "After all I'm offering..."

Rias: "Sorry, I have no interest in trading." Rias holds her hand to stop Diodora.

Rias: "Asia is a valuable devil in my peerage. I also think of her as my little sister."

Runeas: "She's a precious member." Runeas pulls Asia out of Y/N's arm to hold her and pet her head.

Asia: "President...Neas..."

Diodora: "I never heard that Rias had a younger sister."

Runeas: "I like to keep my privacy."

Diodora: "Not even birth logs?"

Runeas: "Very private. I didn't know the Astaroth family was so nosy." Runeas glares at Astaroth for everyone to feel Runeas' magic power. Diodora's eyes widen after feeling her power.

Y/N: "This power it's like Sir Zechs...no wait her is stronger!" Woz leans forward to hold onto the couch.

Woz: "Even I can feel her magic!? If everyone has magic sensory abilities then mine are untrained that's why I feel nauseous." Mikoto uses the wall to hold himself up.

Woz: "Even Mikoto can feel this. If we were in our rider forms this wouldn't effect us."

Runeas: "I suggest you stop poking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Rias: "Neas, please stop you're causing trouble for our friends." Runeas looks at Woz and Mikoto.

Runeas: "Apologies." Runeas stops releasing her magic power.

Diodora: "I...see why now. Many devils would want your sister. Marriage or in their peerage."

Rias: "Trying to obtain the women you proposed to through a trade...Do you know how to court someone?" Y/N sense a small surge coming from Rias.

Y/N: "Uh oh...Rias is not happy, she's about to blow a fuse...*Sigh* Her favorite ice cream it is." Rias stares at Diodora for him to do the same.

Diodora: "I understand. I will return for today, but I will not give up." Diodora stands up to walk up to Asia to take her hand and kneel.

Diodora: "Our meeting and our reunion were fate. Even if everything in this world gets in our way, I will overcome all of those obstacles. I love you, Asia." Y/N grabs Diodora's shoulder to pull up and tossing him back.

Y/N: "I warned you once yet it's seems you can't hear. I won't repeat myself a third time...Don't touch my women."

Diodora: "How dare you touch me!"

Y/N: "A lowly insect acting high and mighty, it's laughable. Fate may of brought you two together again but fate has made her mine." Y/N pulls Asia close to him.

Woz: "Someone's taking after their King."

Rias: Y/N's attitude completely changed. Wait..." Rias remembers this attitude change when her and Akeno were going to fight in his room that one morning.

Rias: "...this isn't a weird situation, Y/N has always had this in him."

Diodora: "Who's the one acting arrogant!? You might be a high ranking devil but you will always be a lowly nobody!" Asia slaps Diodora with tears in her eyes.

Asia: "Please do not talk about Y/N that way!" Y/N places his hands on Asia's shoulders.

Y/N: "It's okay, Asia. Diodora you called me a lowly nobody, I'll graciously accept being a lowly nobody. What greater insult is to you and others than losing to a lowly nobody." Y/N confidently grins at Diodora while holding up his hand to make a fist like he's crushing something. Diodora realizes he's in a losing battle.

Diodora: "I see. I understand. Prince of Time, Y/N L/N, I will defeat you in the next Game. After that, Asia, I hope you will accept my love."

Y/N: "Someone will win that Game, Diodora. It will not be you."

After the Diodora challenged Y/N, everyone decides to go home after doing some devil work. Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse are eating dinner. Akeno arrives to sit down.

Asia: "Are Y/N and Koneko still doing their dev...are still at work!?" Asia quickly changes what she was gonna say as Junichiro walks up placing a plate of food in front of Akeno.

Akeno: "Thank you, uncle."

Junichiro: "Of course. Enjoy." Junichiro heads back to the kitchen. After a few seconds Akeno answers Asia's question just to make sure Junichiro can't hear.

Akeno: "....Yes. They suddenly got requests."

Rossweisse: "Being a devil sure is a lot of work."

Irina: "Even Rias?" Runeas walks in to sit down for Junichiro to walk out of the kitchen. He places a plate in front of Runeas.

Runeas: "Always on time, Junichiro-san."

Junichiro: "I am a chef, Neas. Enjoy."

Runeas: "Thank you." Junichiro heads back in the kitchen for everyone to stay silent for a few seconds.

Runeas: "To answer your question Irina-chan. Rias is currently planning for the Rating Game in her room."

Akeno: "Yes." Asia makes a worried face.

Runeas: "Oh deary, don't make that face. It's common to plan for a Rating Game. This is no different."

Xenovia: "She's right. Don't worry, Asia. Y/N will protect you."

Akeno: "Indeed. We have Y/N on our side."

Asia: "Y-Yes! You're right!"

Irina: "Everyone really trusts Y/N....I mean who can't! He's so nice and dreamy!" Irina fantasizing about Y/N in a suit giving her flowers.

Xenovia: "Yes, it's no exaggeration to say that we're all here now because of Y/N."

Akeno: "Exactly. I feel bad that we haven't really thanked him for all he's done."

Irina: "Then, you should thank him now! And I will also!"

Mikoto is in a track suit jogging around Kuoh at night. He notices Issei is on his bike with Koneko on the back. Issei stops to wave to him.

Issei: "Oh Mikoto! Hey!"

Mikoto: "Issei?" The three are walking together now.

Issei: "You jog at night?"

Mikoto: "Yeah, I also train in the morning."

Issei: "That's exhausting..."

Mikoto: "It is but if you wanna get stronger you have to put in the work."

Issei: "Yeah...you're right..."

Mikoto: "You actually can be normal sometimes."

Issei: "What's that supposed to mean!?"

Koneko: "You're a pervert."

Issei: "Please don't answer it..."

Kuroka: "Hi hi! Nyaa!" Kuroka lands next to Koneko.

Issei: "Kuroka? Why are you here?"

Kuroka: "I was out on a nightly stroll. Nyaa."

Voice: "So this is where you are, Kuroka."

Mikoto: "Who's there!?" A blue magic circle appears for Vali to appear. Shoji lands next to Vali.

Issei: "Vali!" Issei summons his Booster Gear.

Mikoto: "The Agito!"

Shoji: "I have a name you know! I even told you." Shoji crosses his arms to look away.

Kuroka: "Ehhh? Why are you two here? Oh is it because I asked to have your child and you changed your mind? I'm sorry but I found my man."

Shoji: "Damn now you got rejected."

Vali: "Shut it....Ha! I'm not here for that. Looks like Issei is looking for a fight. You're friend there is calm through." Mikoto has his hands in his hoodie's pockets.

Issei: "You're the one who unleashed Loki on us!"

Vali: "All I did was escort him to the Underworld. Whatever he did is on him. In fact you should be thanking us. We all saved you from Fenrir."

Shoji: "I feel like I should be the one getting yelled at."

Issei: "I'll beat you down, Agito!"

Shoji: "It's Shoji! And your fine aren't you!?" Mikoto ignores Issei and Shoji.

Mikoto: "It's called being an accomplice by the way you look I don't doubt you didn't know that." Shoji holds in a laugh to look at Vali.

Vali: "What?"

Mikoto: "I guess being uneducated also makes you hard of hearing." Vali steps up to Mikoto who doesn't move keeping his hands in her hoodie's pockets. Shoji can't hold it in and laughs.

Shoji: "Ha ha ha! Oh man Vali do you need some cream for that burn?"

Vali: "I said shut it! Who that hell are you?"

Mikoto: "Myokoin Mikoto, Kamen Rider Geiz."

Vali: "Kamen Rider....like L/N Y/N." Vali keeps his eyes on Mikoto.

Vali: "I heard you're going to be participating in a Rating Game." Issei is surprised Vali knows about that.

Vali: "Your opponent is the heir to the Astaroth. Be careful around him."

Issei: "What?"

Mikoto: "Why should we?"

Shoji: "Dudes a weirdo." Mikoto looks at Shoji with this eyes to look back at Vali.

Vali: "I'm sure Rias Gremory won't give ear to my advice I give her. So I thought I'd warn you. I'll give you a pass Myokoin Mikoto since you're a Kamen Rider. I recognize their strength. I wonder if Shoji will end up as strong as you."

Shoji: "Ah come on! I'm strong!" A blue magic circle appears for them to walk inside to teleport away.

Mikoto: "Y/N has told me about Vali. I heard he's supposed to be your eternal rival."

Issei: "That's what Ddraig told me."

Mikoto: "Good luck." Mikoto starts to walk away.

Issei: "Hey wait up!" Issei and Koneko jog after him.

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Wait for me!" Kuroka runs after the three.

Mikoto, Koneko, and Kuroka arrive at Y/N's home.

Kuroka: "I wonder why Vali warned us?"

Koneko: "What does he gain for it?"

Kuroka: "Exactly."

Mikoto: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Maybe Vali has a problem with Diodora."

Kuroka: "Maybe...." Mikoto opens the door to walk in with the two sisters.

Akeno: "My, my, Y/N! Welcome home!" Akeno is wearing a skimpy see through shrine girl outfit with the shortest red skirt. Y/N is right in front of Mikoto, Kurako, and Koneko. He arrived a few seconds before them.

Y/N: "A-Akeno! My parents and Uncle!"

Akeno: "You don't like it?" Akeno does a half spin for her skirt to flash her panties. Mikoto's face turn bright red.

Y/N: "I never said that!"

Asia: "W-Welcome home, Y/N." Asia walks up to them wearing the same outfit. Mikoto covers his nose. Next is Xenovia also wearing the outfit.

Xenovia: "Welcome home, Y/N." Runeas stands next to Xenovia wearing the see-through shrine girl outfit.

Runeas: "Welcome home, my husband." Blood comes out of Mikoto's nose to whip it with his handkerchief.

Y/N: "W-What's going on?"

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Where's mine?" Y/N and the girls turn to see Mikoto and the cat sisters.

Y/N: "M-Mikoto!?"

Mikoto: "Next time warn me if your gonna do something like this."

Irina: "Sorry it was my idea. They all wanted to thank you. So...they searched your room and found those magazines. I didn't think it would go to this extreme."

Y/N: "This was your idea? Wait magazines...Oh cr—! The ones Issei gave me! I thought I hide those really well!" Mikoto walks up to Irina to walk up the stairs.

Mikoto: "I guess it can't be helped since you didn't foresee this. Well good luck, Zi-O."

Akeno: "I hope you enjoyed the show Mikoto. Take it as a thank you for helping with Loki." Mikoto blushes to continue to walk up the stairs to turn walking into his room. Akeno starts to rub Y/N's chest with her finger.

Akeno: "So should it be a show? Or should we make it a touch event?" Akeno pulls up her short skirt to show Y/N her see-through black panties.

Y/N: "M-Maybe? Wait stop me! Where are my parents and uncle?"

Irina: "Well...we told them what we were doing and..."

Flashback Naomi: "We leave immediately! Don't worry I'll take care of the kids while you go to school!" Naomi has Junichiro and her husband Rikiya wrapped around her arms.

Flashback Naomi: "Good luck~" She exists the house with the two other adults.

Irina: "So...yeah."

Y/N faceplams when he hears this from Irina.

Runeas: "So what do you think?" Y/N looks at all the girls to see their nipples through the shirts. He decides to accept this gift. Y/N pulls in all the girls to hug them.

Y/N: "I don't care! This is so hot! You all look great!"

Irina: "I honestly didn't think you would enjoy this but it looks like you are." Kuroka huffs for her cheeks to puff out.

Kuroka: "MMMMM! Give me mine!" Rias walks up to the railing on top of the stairs.

Rias: "Everyone, what's going on?"

Akeno: "Oh Rias. We're all trying to make Y/N happy right now." Rias walks back into her room. Y/N feels kinda bad when he sees her.

Y/N: "Rias? A harem really is gonna be hard to manage...."

Irina: "Is she mad that she was left out?" Y/N let's go of the girls.

Y/N: "I'll check on her." Y/N jogs towards the stairs when Rias floats in front of him.

Y/N: "Rias?" She is wearing a the similar outfit to when she danced for the coffin awhile back.
(Authors notes: I changed it from a devil costume to the belly dancer.)

(Pick your poison. The online card game one didn't look appealing to me so I made these.)

Rias floats down next to Y/N.

Rias: "Look Y/N. Doesn't this look good on me?"

Y/N: "Very much."

Rias: "Y/N, I'm well aware of your tastes. Ever since you saw me in that outfit you kept magazines of this outfit. We're you imagining me in them?" Rias starts to belly dance around Y/N shaking her hips and making her breasts bounce. Y/N can see Rias' intimate parts through the see-through cloth making swallow hard.

Irina: "Wait they searched his room and never found any type of magazine like that." Rias smugly smirks to float next to Y/N to shake her butt on his crotch.

Rias: "That's because those magazines we're all the ones Issei game him. His personal magazines...well I'll keep that a secret. That's why I know his tastes better than all of you." Akeno flies up to take off her shrine girl outfit to magically put on a skimpy purple bikini.

Akeno: "Oh my. You haven't won, yet!"

Y/N: "Huh?" Akeno floats next to Y/N.

Akeno: "Y/N, don't you love bikini's that show a lot of skin the most? I remember seeing a lot of magazines of this."

Y/N: "Uhh...Yeah I do."

Akeno: "Then, point with your finger upward." Y/N tilts his head to do it.

Y/N: "Like this?" Akeno grabs Y/N's left hand to make him poke her nipple.

Akeno: "Ahhh~ Amzaing!" Rias is trembling in anger.

Y/N: "Really soft." Rias grabs Y/N's right hand to make him touch her breast.

Rias: "Ah~ Just I thought, my breasts become so hot when Y/N touches me!" Akeno and Rias glare at each other.

Rias: "I won't lose to you!"

Akeno: "Neither will I!" Lightning and destruction magic are fly through the air.

Akeno: "My figure suits Y/N tastes better than yours."

Rias: "No! Y/N finds my type much more attractive!"

Akeno: "That's not true! Rias, you idiot!"

Rias: "Akeno, you half-wit!" Asia, Xenovia, and Irina are watching the two jealous girls fight with magic.

Asia: "They started to fight."

Akeno: "Rias, you dunce!"

Runeas: "He he. They are quite competitive aren't they?"

Rias: "Akeno, you moron!"

Xenovia: "Nobody can stop a fight between those two."

Y/N: "Ah cr— the house..." Y/N is about to stop Rias and Akeno when someone tugs on his shirt.

Koneko: "Y/N..." He turns around to see a blushing Koneko half wearing one of see-through shrine outfits.

Koneko: "Do I look good in this?" Y/N is shocked by Koneko's cuteness to ignore Rias and Akeno's fight. He holds her to pet her head.

Y/N: "You're adorable!"

Kuroka: "Nyaa! Shirone got a one up on me!"

After the fight, Y/N and Rias are in his room. Rias is sitting in the middle of his bed.

Rias: "Seriously, I can't believe Akeno."

Y/N: "You two are way too competitive."

Rias: "She started it!"

Y/N: "*Sigh* Yeah, yeah..."

Rias: "It's fine though. It was a good way to relieve stress."

Y/N: "The house is destroyed." They hear a knock at the door.

Y/N: "Come in!" The door opens for Mikoto to step in he notices Rias is still in her costume. He covers eyes to step in.

Mikoto: "We need to talk." Mikoto explains that Vali showed up to warn Issei about Diodora.

Mikoto: "I was lucky to be with him while I was jogging and ended up in this conversation."

Y/N: "You can move your hand you know."

Mikoto: "I rather not."

Y/N: "It's fine you're not like Issei. You're gonna end up seeing this a lot too because you're living here. Might as well get used to it."

Mikoto: "*Sigh*....I guess you're right." Mikoto moves his hand away for Rias to wave to him making his face go red.

Rias: "Oh! Vali! Unbelievable! How dare he fool around in my territory! Just in case, I'll report this to my brother and Azazel but Diodora's carefree attitude certainly bothers me."

Mikoto: "It doesn't matter how strong he is. You have Zi-O on your side and if anything happens I'll be there to help too."

Rias: "Thank you, Mikoto."

Mikoto: "That's all I wanted to say. I'll be heading to my room. Good night."

Y/N: "Good night."

Rias: "Good night." Mikoto exists Y/N to close the door behind him.

Y/N: "It doesn't matter what Diodora does. I'll defeat him to protect Asia." Rias stands up from the bed to walk to Y/N pulling him into her chest.

Y/N: "Rias?"

Rias: "Do you blame yourself for dragging Asia into this world?"

Y/N: "....If I only had the courage in the beginning maybe I could of saved her in time. She could of lived a normal life. Asia says she's living a happy life but is she really?"

Rias: "With you, me, and everyone else in my peerage, we can be sure to make her happy. But you and the others have to find happiness, too." Y/N remembers Sougo telling him he never met someone to fall in love with.

Y/N: "....Would I be happy but if I have no one by my side? Then it would be a lonely victory. Yes, I'll have my friends and family but friends go their separate ways to live there own lives. I have to leave my family one of these day. I'll be alone...all alone. Did you figure this out too late, Sougo? A life of loneliness that made you desired to find an heir...My happiness is seeing all of you happy."

Rias: "What about you becoming King?"

Y/N: "Of course that will make me happy but what do I do if I don't have anyone to live my life with? I wanna see all of you smiling by my side."

Rias: "Then you will make Asia happy even me."

Y/N: "Thank you, Rias. For reinsuring me." Rias holds Y/N for a few moments.

Rias: "Oh I got a request for you from an Underworld TV show to make a guest appearance."

Y/N: "Huh? Why me?" Y/N pulls away from Rias.

Rias: "Dunno. It'll probably be after the Rating Game, so focus on winning first."

Y/N: "I plan too." Y/N slams his fist in the palm of his right hand.

In a dark room a man is sitting in a throne.

Man: "I was hoping to eliminate both Sir Zechs and Odin by using Loki. But it seems that heathen god can only get so far. Then again, he is one of the main Norse gods. I find it hard to believe he's was sealed away without much resistance."

Aevi: "That's what I thought too."

Man: "Huh!?" The man looks up to see Aevi standing on the ceiling looking down at the man. The man tries to use magic but Aevi stops time.

Man: "I can't move!"

Aevi: "You know I was thinking of asking Diodora to help me with destroying L/N Y/N. But I got a little curious on how he met Asia Argento...I was not pleasantly surprised. Who know Diodora was such a creep? But then I say you in his history. Ha ha ha!" Aevi jumps to flip and slowly fall on the floor.

Aevi: "How about an alliance? I help you kill Sir Zechs and Odin once you finish off L/N Y/N. Here's a token of my good graces." Aevi holds up the Drive Anotherwatch.

Aevi: "Give it to Diodora. All he needs to do is press this button on the top and absorb its power." Aevi moves the Anotherwatch it his chest. He stops time for the man to lean back in his throne as his magic circle disappears.

Man: "Very well you have deal. If you're able to stop me then you must have some sort of power that can help me." Aevi smirks to hand the man the Drive Anotherwatch.

Aevi: "I have more than just that."

Y/N is taking a bath in the giant bath tub.

Y/N: "Ahhh~" He looks up at the ceiling to think about what happened during Super Hero Senki.

Y/N: "Reiwa Riders...I remember Woz saying I have to collect all the Heisei Riders ridewatches." Y/N thinks about the Ichigo and Saber ridewatches.

Y/N: "I've been acknowledged by the those generations. Will I end up stronger than Sougo?"

Y/N finishes taking a bath to dry himself off. He gets dressed to walk down a hallway. While walking he hears Xenovia yelling. He checks in the training room to see Xenovia training.

Xenovia: "Oh Y/N?"

Y/N: "I heard you training."

Xenovia: "The Game is fast approaching."

Y/N: "Weren't you training pretty hard even before the sun went down?"

Xenovia: "Well, I'm even weaker than Kiba."

Y/N: "Hm? I don't remember that being a thing. When you first showed up you kicked his butt ha ha." Xenovia laughs a little.

Xenovia: "You're right but...I hate to admit it, Kiba has a lot more innate talent than me."

Y/N: "I think both of you are great."

Xenovia: "Thanks."

Y/N: "Oh!" Y/N places his driver on his waist. He summons his two swords to slot his Zi-O watch.

Zikan Girade! Saikyo Girade!

He combines them together to hand it to Xenovia.

Y/N: "I got a cool idea. Use this."

Xenovia: "But..."

Y/N: "Don't worry, training with a real sword is better than a wooden one. Especially I wanna see you use it."

Xenovia: "Are you sure about this?"

Y/N: "Of course. I would let you use it but I usually use it ha ha. Also you can only use it to cut stuff, no finishers."

Xenovia: "Thank you."

Y/N: "No problem."

Xenovia: "Hey...You've gonna eventually going to leave the president and go out on your own, right? In order to rise to the top becoming King."

Y/N: "It does feel like I never left her peerage huh? I will and I'll be making my own reputation. The L/N peerage will be known to all. Ha ha."

Xenovia: "Asia said that she would follow you when that happens."

Y/N: "Yes, we promised each other we'd always be together."

Xenovia: "Take me with you as well."

Y/N: "You too?"

Xenovia: "You're amazing to be around."

Y/N: "Amazing? Okay, I'll think about it."

Xenovia: "I feel like talking with you calmed my nerves."

Y/N: "....You know Xenovia I see you as the second woman I fell in love with." Y/N scratches his cheek making Xenovia blush.

Xenovia: "R-Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah...when I first saw you, even though we were enemies I thought you looked really cute. That's why I was excited to be your friend but I kept those feelings buried because I was with Rias. But later on I slowly opened up to the idea of being with you all." Y/N looks up at the ceiling.

Y/N: "Then you asked me to have a child with you. A part of me wanted too. Even though Akeno was flirting with me I just saw it as her teasing Rias. Asia was more like sister at that time but after she told me she loved me after fighting Vali, I changed my mind on her being more of a woman than sibling." Y/N looks at Xenovia with a smile.

Y/N: "If I didn't end up with Rias, I'd probably be with you. I don't know if this makes you happy because it does sound weird, but you'll always be my number 2. I promise I'll give you a child in the future." Xenovia's face turns beet red for steam to come out of her. She drops both swords to cover her face.

Xenovia: "I-I...I don't know why...but hearing you say that has made me feel...really embarrassed! Even though I ask all the time hearing you say it so confidently makes me feel really happy and embarrassed!" Xenovia peaks through her fingers to see Y/N making her face go redder and the stream to pour out.

Xenovia: "Im also shocked that in a different timeline we would be together first. It...makes me wonder what it would be like." Y/N grabs Xenovia's hands to move them away from her face.

Y/N: "We don't have to think about it. We can experience it ourselves." Xenovia's face and ears are red as a tomato. She looks away to look at Y/N through the corner of her eyes.

Xenovia: "K-kiss..."

Y/N: "Huh? What did you say?"

Xenovia: "Can...we...KISS?" Y/N blushes a little from Xenovia's question.

Y/N: "Of course. You don't need to ask." Y/N and Xenovia move their hands down keeping a hold on each other. They leans towards each other to kiss. The two interlock their hands.

Y/N is in the home elevator going up.

Y/N: "I was able to get closer to Xenovia. Even though they all love me. We're not that close emotionally. I want to get closer to all of them." The elevator stops to open. Y/N sees Asia and Koneko standing the other side.

Asia: "Oh Y/N."

Y/N: "Asia? Koneko?"

Asia: "We were waiting for you in bed."

Y/N: "I...was talking to Xenovia. She's training really hard." Asia tightly holds the pillow she has.

Asia: "Y/N, if we lose the Game, will I..."

Koneko: "That guy can say whatever he wants. We won't hand you over to anyone, Asia-senpai." Asia happily looks at Koneko.

Asia: "Koneko." Y/N hugs Asia.

Y/N: "Asia, don't worry about losing. We're definitely going to win."

Koneko: "That's right." Y/N let's go of Asia.

Y/N: "Let's win this Rating Game! While we're at it. You and Issei will win that three legged race too." Asia whips a tear off her face.

In Azazel's hotel room he is speaking to Sir Zechs through a magic circle.

Azazel: "Sorry for not speaking to you in person, Sir Zechs." Raynare is pouring wine in Azazel's glass.

Azazel: "Regarding the accidental death of the heir to the Glasya-Labolos family and Diodora Astaroth's sudden increase in demonic power..."

Sir Zechs: "So they are related?"

Azazel: "Most likely."

Sir Zechs: "Then it seems that Rias' report on Vali's warning should not be taken lightly."

Azazel: "It's not likely they're a hive mind where everyone thinks alike."

Sir Zechs: "It seems we'll have to put your plan in motion."

Azazel: "Michael and old man Odin have agreed as well. I also have a little helper too." Azazel looks at Raynare making her tilt her head.

Azazel: "Though I do feel bad doing this to those kids."

The Occult Club are heading to Kuoh Academy when a red car drives up to stop next to them.

Issei: "Whoa! That's a awesome car!" A man in a suit steps out the car holding something.

Man: "Is Y/N here?"

Y/N: "Umm that's me." Y/N raises his hand.

Man: "Hello my name is Shinnosuke Tomari also known as Kamen Rider Drive." The man bows to Y/N.

Y/N: "Hello! Shinnosuke-senpai! It's great to meet you, I'm Y/N L/N!" Y/N bows to Shinosuke.

Akeno: "Another one of Y/N's senpai's."

Kiba: "Is he hear to give Y/N the ridewatch?"

Shinosuke: "Oh I almost forgot this is Mr. Belt." Shinosuke holds up the Drive Driver. The whole Occult Club have a sweat drop on the back of their heads as a coco clock sound goes off.

Drive Driver: "Why are they looking at me that way?"

Occult Club: "EHHHH!? IT SPOKE!"

Shinosuke: "Yes."

Mr. Belt: "Hello there everyone. I am Krim Steinbelt, the creator of the Rider System for Drive."

Y/N: "The creator!?" Mikoto and Woz walk up to the group.

Mikoto: "Correct, he transferred his mind to the Drive Driver before he died to find a partner to stop the Roidmudes."

Rias: "Roidmudes?"

Woz: "Roidmudes also known as Mechanical Life Forms were created by Krim-kun's colleague Tenjuro Banno. Originally Krin-kun thought Banno was making them for good intentions but he wasn't. Which led Banno to kill him or so he thought."

Mr. Belt: "*Sigh* Correct."

Y/N: "Sorry if you had to relive some bad memories."

Mr. Belt: "No, no it's quite alright. Banno was a good friend it's sad knowing he could of done so much good. Anyways Shinosuke."

Shinosuke: "Right, I wanted..." Blaster shots hit next to everyone. Shinosuke hides in front of the Tridoron.

Asia: "Ahhh!"

Rias: "Who did that!?" The Occult Club hide behind a wall. They all look to see a Another Rider walking towards them.

Y/N: "Another Rider!" Darkness surrounds the Another Rider for everyone to see the person.

Y/N: "What?!"

Rias: "Impossible!"

Akeno: "I can't be."

Runeas: "Oh my."

Xenovia: "This is some sick joke!?"

Irina: "It isn't funny!"

Asia: "H-How?"

Asia is standing where the Another Rider stood.

Koneko: "Asia."

Kurako: "Huh!?"

Kiba: "It's Asia but how?"

Issei: "Damn Aevi!"

Another Asia: "Ha ha ha! Surprised? Y/N, it's me Asia. Why are you with a fake?"

Asia: "Don't believe her!"

Y/N: "I know."

Mr. Belt: "Y/N! Shinosuke! That's a Roidmude!"

Shinosuke: "Aren't they all gone!?"

Woz: "It must be Aevi! During Sougo's journey a Roidmude showed up to face him!"

Mikoto: "Doesn't matter! We have to destroy it!" Mikoto places his driver on his waist. Y/N and Woz do the same

Ziku Driver! x 2

Beyondriver!

Mr. Belt: "He's right. Shinosuke!"

Shinosuke: "Yes!" Shinosuke places Mr. Belt on his waist. They all stand out of cover. Y/N, Mikoto, and Woz take out their ridewatches.

Mr. Belt: "Start Your Engine!" Shinosuke starts the Drive Driver.

*Car starting Sound* Drive Driver stand by music

The Time riders activate their ridewatches.

Zi-O!

Geiz!

Woz!

Shinosuke takes out a red shift car to flick the back. The riders slot their transformation items.

Y/N, Mikoto, Woz, & Shinosuke: "Henshin!"

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Geiz!

Action! Touei! Future Time! Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

The time rider clocks appear behind them. They gain their ride wear for the katakana flies out to slot on their helmets.

Mr. Belt: "Drive! Type: Speed!"

Shinosuke poses for a tube of red light appears around him. The drive ride wear appears around Shinosuke to place itself on him. The Tridoron launches a tire for it to slot across Drive's shoulder.

Shinosuke: "Let's go for a ride!"

The riders run at the Roidmude Asia for her to put her hands together to have tears in her eyes.

Roidmude Asia: "Y/N please don't hurt me!" Y/N holds his arms out to stop everyone.

Roidmude Asia: "Just kidding." Roidmude Asia fires energy blasts out the tip of her finger to hit the four riders. The are thrown back by the energy blasts to hit the ground.

Asia: "That's not me! Remember!"

Woz: "She's right Waga Maou."

Y/N: "I'm sorry! I just can't hurt you even if isn't you!"

Shinosuke: "Then let us take care of it."

Mikoto: "Yes." Mikoto and Shinosuke stand up. Roidmude Asia holds up the Mach Anotherwatch to activate it.

(Distorted Voice) Mach!

Roidmude Asia shoves the watch inside her for darkness to surround her. The darkness disappears to reveal Another Mach again.

(Distorted Voice) Mach!

Mikoto and Shinosuke run at Another Mach for it to do the same.

Mach: "Heavy Acceleration!" Mikoto slows down and it takes forever to take a step.

Shinosuke: "I forgot Go can do this!"

Mr. Belt: "Shinosuke, look out!" Shinosuke turns to see Another Mach jumps towards a wall to push itself off it to hit Shinosuke and Mikoto. She lands on the other wall to push itself again to hit the two riders. Another Mach uses the neighborhood walls to dash around Mikoto and Shinosuke to hit them.

Mr. Belt: "She's doing a variation of Speedrop!" Another Mach appears in front of the two riders to fire energy blasts with it's Another Zenrin Shooter. Mikoto and Shinosuke fly back to hit the ground. Another Mach lands on the ground. Y/N gets up to run at the Another Rider to summon his sword.

Zikan Girade!

He swings his sword at Another Mach.

Another Mach: "Y/N! Stop!" Y/N hears Asia cry out. In his head Another Mach is replaced with Asia making him stop his sword before hitting her.

Another Mach: "Too easy." Another Mach fires their gun to hit Y/N's side making him stagger back. She rapid fires for the energy blasts to hit Y/N.

Y/N: "Ahhh!" Y/N falls to one knee.

Rias: "Y/N can't hurt the Another Rider because it looks like Asia. Even if she's in the Another Rider form her voice is still Asia's."

Akeno: "Yes, he did promise to protect her."

Xenovia: "This mental play is unfair."

Asia: "Y/N...."

Woz gets up to take out the Shinobi Miridewatch to activate it.

Shinobi!

Woz removes his watch to replace it with the Shinobi watch. He pushes the crank in handle to run at Another Mach.

Action! Touei! Future Time! Dare ja? Ore ja? Ninja! Futurering Shinobi! Shinobi!"

Woz appears in front of Another Mach swinging his Zikan Despear in Kama mode.

Kamashisugi!

Another Mach jumps back dodging Woz's attack. Woz runs forward at Another Mach. They dash around the area clashing weapons.

Another Mach: "Aren't you annoying!?" Another Mach lands on the ground to swipe her hand.

Another Mach: "Heavy Acceleration!" Woz slows down for Another Mach to hit her driver

(Distorted Voice) Signal Change! Split!

She points her gun at Woz to pull the trigger. The energy blast that's fired splits apart to all hit Woz causing an explosion. Woz flies back to roll on the ground. The other three riders check on Woz. Y/N helps him onto his feet.

Shinosuke: "I'm the allow one who can move in Heavy Acceleration. Last time she caught me off guard. We'll all go after her and I'll get her this time."

Y/N: "Okay, everyone let's go!" They all run towards Another Mach when a red car slams into him pinning them to a wall.

They all lose their rider forms.

Mr. Belt: "Everyone are you alright!?"

Y/N: "Ahhh...so that's what a car crash feels like..."

Woz: "....If you're still able to joke....means you're fine."

Shinosuke: "I'm so gonna arrest...who ever that is." Everyone looks at the driver sets to see a Another Rider.

Mikoto: "Arh...Another Drive..." The Another Tridoron backs up for the four riders to all fall on the ground. It drives towards Another Mach for her to jump on top for it to drive away.

Another Mach: "We'll be back!" Another Mach puts her hands together in a pray.

Another Mach: "Oh god please watch over these souls when I eventually end their lives. Amen!"

Rias: "Y/N!" Rias and the other Occult Club members run to check on Y/N and the other riders. Rias and Xenovia help Y/N to his feet.

Y/N: "I'm okay." Asia and Irina help Shinosuke up.

Mr. Belt: "Are you okay, Shinosuke?"

Shinosuke: "Yeah...thank you."

Asia: "Of course." Kiba and Kuroka help Mikoto.

Mikoto: "Is Another Drive also a Roidmude?" Akeno and Koneko help Woz.

Woz: "Krim-san did your sensors detect anything about it being a Roidmude?"

Mr. Belt: "No, my sensors didn't go off."

Y/N: "Then it must be someone Aevi is controlling like Sona or he manipulated into taking the Anotherwatch."

Mikoto: "Wait...do you think this might be Diodora's doing? It's the day for the Rating Game and he sent his goons to injury you, Zi-O."

Rias: "....."

Y/N: "That....might be a possibility. Even if he did do this and he thinks I'm not gonna participate then he's in for a surprise. Let's get to the Club Room." The Occult Club and Shinosuke arrive at the old school building. Asia is healing the four riders.

Shinosuke: "So that's a Rating Game....how am I suppose to help?"

Mr. Belt: "Yes, if this Diodora is the one behind the Roidmude then it's our responsibility to help."

Y/N: "I have no idea. Rias can you use one of the paper's we use for jobs to teleport Shinosuke-senpai into the Rating Game if Diodora really is the culprit?"

Rias: "Hmmm...That might be possible." Rias goes to her desk to get a magic circle paper. She starts to rewrite the magic circle. After a few seconds Rias hands the paper to Shinosuke.

Rias: "The Rating Game will be broadcasted here. If anything strange happens just activate this paper."

Shinosuke: "Umm how?"

Irina: "I can use my magic to activate it!"

Rias: "Okay then Irina will help."

Shinosuke: "...Okay."

Rias: "Here Mikoto since you aren't participating either. You'll need one to teleport."

Mikoto: "Got it." Mikoto takes the magic circle paper from Rias. Asia finishes healing the four riders. The Occult Club participating in the Rating Game to gather together.

Rossweisse: "Good luck on both outcomes."

Irina: "Be careful." Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Gasper, and Issei are counted as their respective roles in the peerage. Y/N, Woz, Kurako, and Runeas are counted as pawns in Rias Peerage in this Rating game only. The 12 member peerage teleport to the Rating Game.

Shinosuke: "Are they gonna be okay?"

Mikoto: "They will be even if things go south we'll go help them."

Azazel: "Well, then, we should head out, too."

Irina: "Micheal-sama ordered me to go with you to the Underworld, but..."

Rossweisse: "Why are we keeping it a secret from the others?"

Mr. Belt: "What's going on?"

Azazel: "You two are coming with us." Azazel looks at Shinosuke and Mikoto.

Azazel: "If nothing happens, we can just say it's a surprise visit to cheer them on."

Shinosuke: "You know something don't you?"

Azazel: "Who knows? I'll have to take the blame."

Shinosuke: ".....Diodora is working with someone besides Aevi the Time Jacker, right?" Azazel is surprised by Shinosuke's question.

Azazel: "You're smarter than you look and that was just a guess."

Rias' peerage is teleported into a rocky area. In front of them is a giant building with three smaller buildings below it connected by a floating stone path.

Issei: "Where are we?"

Y/N: "Rather barren."

Issei: "Is this the main battle area?"

Rias: "There's no announcement for the referee. Our suspicion might be right."

Gasper: "W-what if there was a problem?" Asia turns to see a dark orange magic circle.

Asia: "A magic circle!?"

Rias: "That's not the crest of Astaroth. Be careful!"

Y/N: "Aevi..." Y/N places his driver on alongside Woz.

Issei: "Boosted Gear!" Issei summons his Boosted Gear on his hand.

Y/N & Woz: "Henshin!" Y/N and Woz transform. Everyone else gets ready to fight.

Rider Time! Zi-O!

Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

Rias: "If I remember correctly, this crest..." Devil soldiers appear out of the magic circle. Everyone puts their backs against each other.

Rias: "They are devils loyal to the Old Satan Faction in the Khaos Brigade.

Xenovia: "So they're terrorists?!"

Runeas: "Really those bubbling fools?"

Soldier: "The despicable fake Satan family, Gremory. We shall eliminate you here."

Issei: "So he really is working with Aevi!"

Woz: "It might be more than just that."

Asia: "Ahhh!" Y/N and Issei both turn to see Diodora has Asia.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!!"

Rias: "Diodora!"

Issei: "You bastard!"

Y/N: "Give her back scumbag!"

Diodora: "Hey there. I'll be taking Asia."

Issei: "What are you doing to Asia!?"

Y/N: "If you do anything to her, I'll make you pay!"

Rias: "What are you planning!?"

Diodora: "You are all going to be murdered here by the Khaos Brigade."

Rias: "As I feared, you've sided with the Khaos Brigade! You're the worst kind of person! And you defiled the sanctity of the Rating Game. You deserve nothing less than death! Most of all, you dared to touch my cute Asia!"

Diodora: "Well, enjoy your final struggle against your innumerable opponents. I will be untied with Asia at the temple in the meantime. Do you understand what I mean, Kamen Rider!?" Y/N makes a fist and trembles with anger.

Y/N: "Don't you dare touch my Asia!" Diodora snaps his fingers to send green energy blasts at Rias' peerage. The energy blasts hit the Occult Club.

Runeas: "Hmph! Are there so many arrogant children during this day and age?" The dust settles for Diodora to see Runeas has made a magic circle barrier. Y/N jumps at Diodora to summon his sword swinging it at him.

Zikan Girade!

Diodora uses Asia a shield for Y/N to stop his sword. Diodora sends an energy blast hitting Y/N's chest for him to fall towards the ground.

Xenovia: "You coward!" Diodora laughs with a smile to teleport away.

Issei: "Asia!" Y/N stands up to yell out.

Y/N: "DIODORA!!!!" Golden ornate clock hands appear behind Y/N's back. The whole entire area begins to shake. The devil soldiers are shocked feeling Y/N's power.

Y/N: "AAAAARRRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!"

Kiba: "Y/N's power is causing the rumbling!"

Runeas: "This is the power of the heir of time!" Y/N removes his Ridewatch to slot in the Zi-O II watch.

Zi-O II! Rider Time! Kamen Rider! Rider! Zi-O! Zi-O! Zi-O! II!

Y/N: "Diodora....I'm coming for you."

Kiba: "We're surrounded by the enemy! We can't go!"

Y/N stares at the buildings.

Rias: "We're completely outnumbered. I'm not sure if Akeno and I can shield against their attacks completely." A light shines behind Rias and Akeno.

Akeno: "Ah!"

Odin: "Hmm. What a nice a—." The tip of Y/N's sword is at Odin's neck.

Odin: "This kid is fast...I didn't even sense him either."

Y/N: "I'm not in the mood for perverts touching my women even if we're on the same side." Odin let's go of Akeno's skirt.

Issei: "Old man!?"

Rias: "Odin-sama? When did you get here?"

Odin: "We discovered that Diodora Astaroth was making backroom deals with these malcontents." Y/N hasn't move his sword from Odin's neck.

Runeas: "Seems like your hands are tied. My husband...Don't remove your sword. Now we're do you wanna go?"

Rias: "Neas!"

Y/N: "Where Diodora is."

Runeas: "Very well." Runeas summons a magic circle.

Runeas: "Devastation." Everyone feels reality shatter.

Then everything goes back up to normal.

Issei: "W-What just happened?" All the devil soldier's shattered bodies fall on the ground.

Runeas: "Devastation, it's a spell I developed after seeing Venelana's Destruction Magic when she was young. It's similar in it can destroy anything but it doesn't reduce it to nothing. You may lower your sword my husband." Y/N lowers his sword from Odin's neck.

Runeas: "*Sigh* Don't think I can do that again. It takes a lot magic to use that spell."

Y/N: "Thank you, Runeas. That's all we need." Y/N pats Runeas head.

Odin: "Well that brat Azazel wanted to take care of them all in one fell swoop."

Akeno: "Then this game was...."

Rias: "We were used at bait." Odin tap his staff on the ground for Mikoto and Shinosuke to appear.

Odin: "Now hurry up and go. This old geezer will hold the front lines for you." Mikoto and Shinosuke group up with the Occult Club.

Issei: "But we can't leave to fight..." Odin smacks Issei on the head with his cane.

Odin: "A baby who's barely lived more than a decade is a thousand years too young to worry about me." More devil soldier show up.

Odin: "Gungnir!" Water swirls behind Odin for a spear to come out for him to grab. He spins the spear to point it at the devil army for an energy beam to fire. The energy beam kills a large number of devil soldiers.

Issei: "A-Amazing!"

Y/N: "Everyone let's go!"

Rias: "Yes! To the temple!" Everyone runs towards the temple. While running Mikoto and Shinosuke transform.

Kamen Rider Geiz!

Mr. Belt: "Drive! Type: Speed!"

Azazel: "You all right?" Everyone can hear Azazel's voice.

Y/N: "You worthless teacher next time I see you, my fist is going on your face for using us as bait."

Azazel: "....Crap last time he hit me, it hurt like hell. I apologize but we need proof that Diodora really was working with the Khaos Brigade. But now isn't the time to explain things listen carefully. It's not just the field. The area around the VIP room is also under attack from the old Satan faction. Of course, we planned for this." Angels and fallen angels are flying above Azazel.

Rias: "Planned, huh?"

Azazel: "Various units we've placed in the area are fighting back. Due to battle plan, I couldn't compromise the mission by giving you intel." Koneko is carrying Gasper on her back.

Gasper: "W-What if something had happened to us!?" Rossweisse is fighting the devil soldiers in the sky.

Azazel: "I'm the strategist of this battle. I'd take responsibility." Irina is fighting alongside Rossweisse throwing her energy halo's at the devil soldiers.

Azazel: "Well, my head alone might not be enough to make up for it."

Issei: "Then...."

Xenovia: "...you were prepared to die..."

Koneko: "....when you used us."

Y/N: "You're not dying that easily."

Azazel: "Oh you care for my life? So you actually think of me as a good teacher?"

Y/N: "Death is the easy way out. I'll punish you for the rest of your life." Azazel makes a sad face.

Koneko: "Angry Y/N is scary."

Kuroka: "Uh huh but I kinda like it."

Runeas: "Such ferocity." Multiple small hearts appear around Runeas' head.

Azazel: "....Anyway, stay hidden until the battle ends. We'll take care of the terrorists."

Kiba: "Sensei, you're in the battlefield too?"

Azazel: "I'm on the same field as you. But the area is huge, so I'm pretty far away from you guys. I could even feel Y/N's power shake the area from here."

(OverQuartzer right here if I could put it!)

Issei: "We can't hide!"

Y/N: "We're not....until we save Asia. We're going to take down anyone in our way!"

Mikoto: "I'll have your back, Zi-O."

Woz: "I will clear a path for you, Waga Maou."

Shinosuke: "Protecting and saving people is my job as a Kamen Rider and a officer of the law!"

Rias: "Y/N's right, we will go and save Asia! I have to teach him a lesson on how foolish it is to steal our friend and my family!"

Runeas: "Well said my dear Rias."

Azazel: "Well, I expected as much. I'll take care of the rest. Oh here's some back up." A magic circle appears for Raynare to teleport next to them.

Azazel: "Don't worry about her betraying you. Her "training" was very effective."

Raynare: "I'm here to help, Y/N-sama. Please use me as you please." Raynare bows to Y/N then looks at Rias.

Raynare: "You as well, Rias-sama." Everyone stares at her surprised by complete 180 in personality.

Kiba: "What did you do to her?"

Azazel: "Fallen Angel secret. Right Raynare?" Raynare trembles to make a gloomy face.

Raynare: "Y-Yes! Azazel-sama!" Raynare grumbles to herself remembering the training.

Y/N: "Fine, she can help."

Azazel: "Good, now go rampage your hearts out! Make sure to bring Asia back!" Shinosuke reaches behind his back to hold out a red and black ridewatch to Y/N.

Shinosuke: "Take this, Y/N. We're gonna need all the firepower we can get." Y/N takes the new ridewatch to look at it.

Y/N: "Thank you, Shinosuke-senpai! Now everything let's do this!"

Occult Club: "Yes!" Mikoto holds a ridewatch in his hand.

Woz grabs a ridewatch from his back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
920K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.