Tease

By rockinrollinbitch

A girl moves in and finds her neighbour is all what she's been looking for. Warning: This is a dark, quick... More

Intro
1
2
3 (🔥starts)
4 (🔥starts)
5 🔥
8 🔥
9 🔥
10 🔥
11 🔥

6 🔥

18K 79 32
By rockinrollinbitch

An apology almost automatically leaves my mouth, but I stop myself knowing that this is what I want. And plus it's just a little scratch.

He throws me into the bed so hard that I bounce once.

"Strip. Right now."

My cheeks flush. "But I"-

"Now."

I can't let him be right about me. Im not some little pussy. I can handle him.

My shirt comes off first, then my pants, and I sit there waiting for what he'll do next. He grabs my clothes off the bed. "Good. Now go home."

My eyes round. "What?"

"Like I set I won't simply fuck you. You haven't earned it." Does he not like what he sees? He steps closer looking down at my chest then back up to my eyes. Okay maybe he does. " You misbehaved, now go home. This is your punishment."

"But I"- My eyebrows furrowed. "Fine." I get up in his space, and make an attempt to grab my clothes but he holds the ball up in the air where I can't reach it.

"You won't be needing these."

"Knox, I can't go out like this are you serious?"

"Very. Now get out of my sight before I decide on something worse."

My legs clench together, "will that mean I'll get to stay?"

He grabs me by my scalp and pulls me away, dropping my clothes. I struggle in his grip.

Then he opens my door and kicks me out in just my bra and underwear, handing me my purse on the way. He slams the door shut, the lock clicking after it. Fuck.

I dart to my door, unlocking it before anyone walks by. I worry if there are security cameras but I feel as though the building is too old.

I finally breath on the other side of my door. God he's such a tease. I can't believe he just did that. I get a text on my phone, and pull it out from my purse.

Unknown number: If I hear you touching yourself tonight you'll regret it. Walls are thin (as you know).

I blink twice before throwing it on the counter. He can't tell me what to do. Especially after denying me pleasure twice now.

Wait, does that mean he's heard me before? Shit.

Me: How thin are the walls exactly?

I don't get a response so I walk over to my bedroom to wash off my makeup and slip into some pyjamas. When I walk in I hear a very faint buzzing sound.

I look around my room for 20 seconds before I realize it's coming through the wall. And now I know exactly how thin those walls are.

Me: point proven. How'd you get this number?

Knox: stole it from the neighbour.

Hm.

Changing I try to figure out a way I can do my thing without him hearing. I decide on the living room. But I feel awkward on the couch. It feels like something you shouldn't be doing here. So I move to the bedroom, but play music to cover the sound. Just faint music.

My back arches at the first touch, still dripping thinking about what Knox did to me. I've never felt so turned on by a man before. At least, not one in real life. The way he treated me, his hand around my neck. A small whimper escapes me.

10 minutes in my phone buzzes.

Knox: I warned you.

What the fuck? There's no way he knows, that he can hear it over the music. And he doesn't have proof. Plus, what's he going to do, leave me again?

I keep going feeling the edge nearing. I bite my lips to keep any extra noise coming out, but I'd be lying if I said the thought of him hearing me doesn't turn me on.

Suddenly my door bangs open. I jump, my eyes going wide, my heart going to my throat, my legs scrambling and my fingers anxiously trying to turn off the vibrator.

Knox walks in, and before I can say a word, grabs my arms and spins me onto my front.

I grunt with the force. "Knox what the fuck are you doing?"

"You came to me remember? I said no going back." Then he hits me so hard I swear there's a hand sprint on my ass. I gasp, shoving my face into the pillow.

"Knox stop!" I don't mean it. He knows I don't.

"Can't handle it? Admit it."

I shake my head as he hits me two more times on the same spot. "Stop stop please!! I'm sorry."

"Liar. You're just sorry you didn't finish before I got here. Maybe learn to lock your door."

I try to wiggle out of his hold but it's too strong. The vibrator still thrums inside me, I was too slow to turn it off and did even have time to take it out. I moan when he hits me again, and he grabs my scalp to pull my head up a bit.

"Such a needy fucking whore. How many times have you masturbated the past week? You couldn't go one fucking day?"

"I'm- I'm sorry I'm sorry please!" I whine. My legs shake, my need to finish so strong I can't think beyond the heat between my legs.

"You deserve nothing." He rips the vibrator out of me and I think I almost let a tear fall.

"You can't do this! I just met you! I'm sorry, I need to, you teased me and"-

"Shut up." He flips me back over, readjusting the grip on my wrists to hold them above me.

His other hand brushes around my neck, and the faintest of touch there makes me clench my legs. I try to help the ache.

"I haven't even touched you and you react this way around me. It's pathetic."

I grit my teeth. "Shut up."

He slaps me across the face and my mouth opens in shock.

"I give the orders here understand?" I bit my lip trying not to wince too hard at the sting, and nod my head. "Use your words."

"Yes, I understand."

"Then why did I catch you masturbating hm?"

"I- you- made me do it."

He narrows his eyes. "Oh, so now it's my fault?"

I nod reluctantly. "You keep teasing me."

"And showing off your bare ass in the hall wasn't teasing me?"

My face goes red. "That wasn't- I mean I wasn't trying to it was just I didn't have any underwear left and you're like the only person I talk to that lives here- and I swear I didn't mean...."

He smirks. "I'm sure."

"I didn't!"

"Just like I didn't intentionally drag you into my room to show Layla off yes?"

"Well are you going to do something this time or just sit there?" His jaw ticks.

"Yes I am." I lay there as he stands up, taking off his belt. My eyes widen. Holy shit. He's actually going to fuck me. "Give me your wrists. And stop looking so eager it doesn't suit you."

My face drops into a scowl. I give him my wrists because my need for him is overpowering my need for control. He quickly flips me around, and brings them back together at my lower back.

He expertly loops it around, and when it secure, gives it a good tug to make sure it won't go anywhere. I try to wiggle a wrist out but it holds snugly.

"Now where do you keep your toys." I raise a brow.

"Is your dick small or something?"

He gives me a look but says, "my dick size is adequate, now answer my question."

"Um. Top drawer. Of the dresser."

"Real classy." I give him a look this time, slightly confused and annoyed that he won't fuck me already.

When he opens the drawer his eyes widen.

"Impressive collection." My cheeks pink. Without having found a guy to satisfy me fully, I've had to stick to porn and reading for the most part. My fingers don't exactly cut it.

Then he's shoving all the toys into a little bag he pulls out from his pocket. My eyes widen. "What the fuck are you doing!!!" I quickly get up and try to come over, but awkwardly when my hands are behind me.

"You proved I can't trust you. So you loose the privilege of having toys here."

"You can't do that!" My face is in pure shock. I can't even stop him with my hands behind me.

"Watch me." He shoves past me to grab the vibrator still sitting on the bed. "Any others?"

"I'll just go buy more." I say now furious. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Do that and I won't be helping you for a week."

"You're not welcome here anymore. Get out."

"No? Maybe we'll ask your pussy what it thinks of this new situation? You can't just have the fun parts of this kind of relationship Raya."

I fight for words to say. "You can't stop me from using my hands."

"Maybe I'll have to tie you up for bed every night then. Would you enjoy that?"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him.

"Because you're not cut out for me, this kind of relationship I like to have. So I'll just enjoy while I wait for you to break."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 820 19
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
216K 5.6K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
Watching By Kori

Short Story

170 0 1
"Walter tells Stephen to move back so he can see his c*ck better. I noticed his grunting slowing down so it' s not a surprise. This is the third time...