MISSTEPS OF LOVE / Jikook Koo...

By ultim8JIMINatic

Jungkook stared deeply at Jimin's eyes, watched the tears flow from them, watching fervently how they run dow... More

1- Bewildered at First Sight
2 - Trouble The Day After
3- The Timely Opportunity
4- Hate at Second Sight
5- The Undeniable Infatuation
6- A Bullying Messed Up Day
7- The Uncertain Choice
8- Unexpected Call And Wishful Thinking
9- On The Road To (Un)Bliss?
10- Angel on Earth
11- A Clumsy Sweet Feeling (1)
12- A Blossoming And A Withering
13- A Sleepless, Clueless Rich Guy
14- The Men In Black
15- A Very Naked Friend
17- A Gift That Matches His Eyes
18- Cold Shoulders
19- Fighting Against Feelings 1
20- Fighting Against Feelings 2
21- A Friend's Heartbreak
22- Jealousy Brings Out The Worst
23- Another Unwanted Kiss
24- A Treasure In The Trash
24- The Wedding Announcement
25- Insincere Apology To A kind Guy
27- Valid Wedding Talks
28- Spying Revelation
29- The Hesitant Fiancé
29- Latenight Talks Between Lovesick Fools
30- Saying Sorry With Daisies
31- The Runaway Groom
32- A Blushing Friend With A Secret
33- The Running Man
34- Confessions and A New Friend
35- The Streetsweeper Wannabe
36-Convo In The Car
37-A Moment In Slow Mo
38- Trying Out The Bridal Carry
39- Apologies, Drumbeats and Realization
40- An Angel On His Bed
41- Couples' Night At The Jeons
42- Friendly Talk, Sad Story, Warm Hand
43- How To Undo A Bad First Kiss- Part 1
44- How To Undo A Bad First Kiss-Part 2
45- The Kiss-blocker And Late Morning Tête-à-tête
46- The Charm Bracelet
47- A Visitor At Three AM
48- Memories And A Choice
49- A Jeon At The Parks
50- Fine Love In The Spring Air
51- A Sneaky Employee
52- The Prince In His Heart
53- Netflix And Chill
54- Silver Lining In The Dark Clouds
55- The Unexpected Extras
56- Vulnerable Certainties
57- A Day of Truth And Lies Pt.1
58- A Day Of Truth And Lies Pt2
59- Two Scheming Sisters And A Furious Hyung
60- An Extraordinary Embrace
61- FIRED!
62-Chasing The Runaway (Pt1- Road Stories)
63- Chasing The Runaway Pt2.

64- A Promise of Forever

1.7K 96 43
By ultim8JIMINatic

Jimin was peacefully sitting crosslegged on the ground in-front of his parent's graves with only the sound of swaying leaves and chirping birds to keep him company.

He had been there for quite some time talking to the silent void and believing that his parents are there listening to him, tears freely falling.

"How I miss you both so much. I'm so sorry if I am making you worry right now by seeing me like this. I don't want you to see me this way because I know you'll be sad and worried but this is just one of those moments eomma, abeoji. Please don't worry about me. I know you are both at peace and happy with each other. I know it may seem like I am pitiful but your son here is strong like how you taught me. So don't worry. It's just that these moments happen, you know. You've warned me to expect some things to not happen the way I want them to, some people will let me down, some people will hurt me, I will make mistakes along the way but you always tell me when life is at its lowest, it doesn't mean that there won't be better days, that I wouldn't be able to get back up on my feet and be happy again. I always remember your words. Eomma, you said I'm like the moon, that I would always go through different phases of light and dark, that I would not always appear with the same brightness but I would always be complete and whole....I know I am mother...

But this is just one of those days that things are not really okay, a-and your son is hurting pretty badly. That's why I look terrible, right now, and maybe I am feeling not as strong as I should be, less happy than I was, so I am missing you more. I wish you are here with me."

Jimin wipes his tears with the back of his hand and clenched his fist and slammed his thigh. "It's because of that asshole, you know! Oops! I'm sorry eomma, abeoji, I don't mean to swear."

He exhaled heavily. "It's just that, your son here became a little stupid for a man. I knew love hurts but didn't know it would hurt this much. I even didn't expect he would break my heart. I trusted him. I loved him ma,pa. I love him....
You know him, eomma, it's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. You may know him and know his father...Hmm Maybe you should give him a visit eomma, bring aboeji with you!"

Jimin paused for a while, immediately realized his mistake as a concerned expression crossed his face.

"No, no. I am just kidding ma. He is a scaredy bunny when it comes to ghost. I remember when we were watching horror movies how he clings to me in fright. No. Don't scare him please. I don't want him to get hurt."

And Jimin wipes his tears again because they don't stop even when he was just talking lightly.

His heart is a mess. He tries to hate Jungkook for hurting him but he can not just instantly let go of his love and concern for him. Despite the awful things Jungkook did, he finds it hard to hate him or think of hurting him.

Jimin wishes that every bad thing that happened was just a joke, or a dream, or a misunderstanding, that Jungkook will come for him but he can't stop believing differently.

After a few more minutes at his beloved parents' graves, Jimin decided to head back for his grandparents told him to return by lunchtime.

At the orchard, he saw Jungkook walking towards him and he was immediately bombarded with different emotions that he froze in his place.

The first one was definitely gladness, an overflowing joy even if it lasted only for a moment, to physically see the love of his life there. He misses him so badly. The delight of knowing that Jungkook came for him!

After that, hope for all his wishes coming true but subsequently, the realization of the present fact, that Jungkook betrayed and fooled him, that Jungkook doesn't love him in reality. The feeling of betrayal, anger, doubt, wariness to not succumb to Jungkook, to guard his heart, came next synonymously, all together made Jimin push Jungkook away when the taller came nearer and flee like a bat out of hell!

But Jungkook chase after him, caught him and was forced to face the truth.

He was made to look into Jungkook's eyes.

And diving into the depths of those orbs, all the moments with Jungkook and every wonderful way Jungkook had been to him when they started to be together, all came rushing in. He was again reminded of the sincere feelings of his fiance.

Then he can't explain why something as staring into those eyes, made him see the light of Jungkook's feelings for him.

The truth made Jimin internally weep with joy and externally his own eyes shed tears again, not of broken-heart this time, but because his heart was made whole again with the seemingly magical, sudden realization that Jungkook didn't betray him, didn't mean to hurt him, didn't fool him, that Jungkook truly loves him.

Jimin realized Jungkook's true feelings for him and he would be a fool not to believe it....

But Jimin raised his hand and delivered a crisp slap on Jungkook's cheek!

Jungkook was startled. There was unbelief in his voice. "J-Jimin?.... " But immediately, he calmly accepted it.

"Alright. You can hit me and slap me as many times as you want. I will take it. I deserve them."

Jungkook turned his other cheek for Jimin to slap as well.

"N-No.. there was a mosquito about to bite you. S-Sorry... W-what happened to you? W-Who hurt y-you?" A worried look crossed Jimin's face.

"A..a.. it's nothing, don't worry. Your brother's quite scary when angry. I deserve it..O-Oh!, then.. do you forgive me, Jimin? Do you believe me?"

"Y-You still lied to me about Yoobi. W-Why were you k-kissing her?"

"Jimin, I didn't. I promise you. It just looked that way. I tried to avoid her advances but I was slow and she was able to kiss me on the cheek but I pushed her away. I didn't tell you 'cause I didn't want you to worry about her. I made plans to make her go away and not disturb you and me anymore. I talked with her sister, Gyuri But it turned out that Yoobi was in cahoots with her. Gyuri wanted me and her sister to end up together so both of them plotted and schemed against us. Gyuri was also the one behind the scandal. It was supposed to be Yoobi who's to be involved with me in the scandal but it backfired. And I believe with a heavenly intervention, you came to my life instead."

Jungkook caressed Jimin's soft cheek. 'I thank the heavens it was you.'

"Im so sorry I lied to you, Jimin. I promise I would never do that again. I learned the hard way. I'm never going to jeopardize us again. I will always be honest to you from this day on."

"What about t-the recording... I heard you say all those things about my mom and how you are p-planning to..."

"They were faked. It was me but they changed and altered and maybe added some fake words. I was talking to my father about my feelings for you and how I understood and didn't care about our parents past. Ever since I realized how much I love you, nothing matters anymore but you. You and me together. I can't be without you Jimin. My life would be an empty space without you."

Jimin was still silent. He shyly looked down.

"You can ask Hobi about all of it. He was there when Gyuri confessed. I already fired her. I will not let them bother us ever again. Please Jimin, please allow your heart to trust me. Please love me again."

"Y-You really love me?"

'With all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul, with everything that I am. I adore you. I love you, Jimin."

And without words, Jimin answered back by pulling Jungkook's face in and took his mouth in a passionate kiss.

Both were breathless when their lips separated. They softly laughed with their embarrassingly corny antics but in reality it's because their hearts were immensely happy.

"Will you marry me?"

"Why are you asking me again? We are getting married a few days from now." Jimin asked bewildered.

"Yes. That will happen too.. but. I mean ,will you marry me here today?"

"Here? T-Today?"

"Yes. Here, Now. This day. Here in your parent's place, where your mom was laid to rest. I want to make my vow to you, to your parents in heaven, that I will love you, treat you right and take care of you as long as I live. Please be my husband, Jimin."

"Oh! Jungkook, I will marry you anywhere, anytime of the day." Jimin cried out as he threw his arms around Jungkook and Jungkook lovingly embraced Jimin back with soft tears flowing from his eyes.

Before going back to the house, the couple went to Jimin's parents' graves and Jungkook had the chance to give his respect and offered his prayers. Jungkook, in his heart, had spoken innerly that he had forgiven Jimin's mother for whatever she'd done that caused him pain and he asked for her forgiveness if he had misunderstood and if there were times that he had wronged her. And before Jimin's parents' resting ground, in soft sincere words, he solemnly made his promise to love and care for Jimin and asked them to accept him and asked for their blessings.

The two appeared in the small house together holding hands and smiling. They glowed as they announced they wanted to get married that day. Everyone were ecstatic. They all crammed in preparing and executing a simple traditional ceremony , although short for time, everyone were glad and excited for the wedding to happen before the day ends.

The grandparents went to get a well-respected figure in the village, who was an elderly friend also, the one who will officiate the ceremony. The neighbors helped to prepare food quickly. Jimin used her grandmother's old gorgeous red hanbok from when she was young which was very well preserved while Jungkook had the grandfather's deep blue hanbok from their marriage which was still in a very good condition.

The couple looked so beautiful and elegant in their traditional wedding dress. Hobi, Tae, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi, forgot all their tiredness and were all smiles and tears as they became joyful witnesses of the two loving couple exchanging eternal vows of love.

And on that day onwards, Jungkook and Jimin were blessed to become one, vowed to be together and love each other for better or worse as husbands till the end of their time.

             ❤❤❤❤❤
One last final chapter left for the other issues to be cleared up.

It's been so long. I made you wait. I apologize. I've lost the enthusiasm to write, honestly. But I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who still came back to read the last chapters upto the end. Borahae 💜🥲

Isn't this cuteness overload? Who's following her on yt shorts? I love her channel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
265K 18.2K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
150K 11.6K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
108K 4K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...