me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

thirty nine.

3.4K 136 6
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

After Kay took me back to his crib that night him and that boy had fought, I smoked, ate a lil bit then took my ass straight to bed cause I wasn't playing when I told him I was leaving in the morning, I just didn't tell him how early.

I think I left when the sun had risen if my ass can remember I think that was around 7:30 ish, Ion know why I left so early but I told myself whatever time I wake up is whatever time I'm leaving and that's exactly what I did.

Kay wasn't messing with what I did this nigga couldn't stop asking me why I had left before he woke up, this that and the third he was texting me like he was mad about it but I don't think it bothered him that much.

It's been four or five days since I seen him but I wasn't ready to go back as I know that issue with him and Jahmar is waiting for my arrival.

I've kept myself off social media as I don't really wanna focus on what that got going on, and after I told my moms what had happened she told me to take a break, to clear my head and whatever the case may be.

I didn't tell anybody about my coming off social media cause it ain't none of their business, Imma just come back like I never left, I'll probably reactivate my account on the day of Kay's concert cause everyone needa see that.

But for some reason I just can't stop thinking about the whole situation cause I wanna know why I caught a random ass stray for being with Kay.

When I had walked into the house I could feel the weird vibes off him since he didn't wanna greet me I didn't have a one sided problem with Des's kids, I had a problem with my father exactly why I called his ass Backdoor.

Besides that I love to see the growth but it's weird to living in someone house and you don't even talk to nobody in there, but that feeling didn't last long as Layla came up to talking about some sister bond and her cute lil face melted my heart.

For real, for real.

I didn't feel any type of way towards Leon as my initial thought was that his older brother was feeding him things making him not want to speak to me, cause it's like when your older bro telling you something about someone you really not gonna go against it.

But we're every Jahmar shot so who cares about what that nigga thinks?

Although, I can understand the fact that Layla was around the people he don't fuck with, but it's like why do his beef gotta be mine as well as Layla's when we ain't got shit to do with it, we just living like two normal civilians.

Especially with Layla only being five years old she shouldn't have to worry about who she can and cannot hang out with cause her older brother wanna portray himself to be something everyone can see that he's not.

And that's what really blowing me cause he's not gonna stop acting this way so that mean he ain't gonna stop bothering Kay cause he wanna be all big and bad.

I don't care who does it, but I just need someone to humble his lil ass and make him go into hiding for a minute so he can reflect and re-evaluate whenever he wanna keep up his lil act or not.

Now Leon and Layla gotta grow up seeing their older brother act a fool, Leon don't give me them typa vibes but if he think for a second Imma let him get into this bullshit then that lil boy got another thing coming.

Same goes for Layla cause I seen all these girls drill rapping Ion think it's as bad as the niggas cause they for real be killing people over cause their ego and pride be too high, from what I've seen girls just fight or diss each other on IG.

Moving on from my lil rant to myself I let out the biggest sigh feeling myself become overwhelmed with everything that's going on.

I decided to get out my bed to go do Carmen's hair, since she asked me this morning as well as my moms wanting her hair re twisted.

"Carmen?" I called out "you ready?" I knocked her bedroom door waiting for an answer.

"Gimme two minutes" she said from behind the door, I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me and went back up to my room to smoke my lil blunt as I waited on her.

Picking up my blunt from my bedside table, along with my customised ashtray, and my lighter I sat up so my back was against my head board, I always got my window open so I don't hear my moms complaining about the smell.

Putting the blunt between my lips, I sparked up the lighter and held it against the end of the blunt, just as I was about to relax and vibe to my music my phone started to ring, looking down at the caller ID a lil smile appeared on my face as I answered.

"Heyy" my face wasn't in the screen as I was currently trying fix the blunt cause my shit was falling out at the and I didn't know where the hole was at.

"Why I can't see ya face?"

"I'm doing something" the hole wasn't that big I was just confused on how I got there, putting my blunt back in between my lips I re lit it then picked up my phone "where you at?"

"In the stu" he turned the camera a lil bit showing the light coming the producer screen "you tryna hear some?" I nodded my head as I tapped the ash of the blunt I heard him say something to the engineer "nah play my verse only".

He propped up his phone and I knew he was ready to rap his lyrics so I went ahead to screen record, after that lil moment was over some of the lyrics was already on repeat in my head "you should play that on the 15th".

"You think?"

"Yeah but it depends when you was going to release it so it kinda be like a promo thing, but only when you about to leave the stage" I suggested cause that's something I would do cause now you know I got music coming out, the fans most likely gonna wanna listen and stream it.

"Mhm" he hummed "I like that".

"Yo who that? Lani's lil dramatic ass?" Dougie said as he peeked his head in the camera.

"Get out the camera don't nobody wanna see you" I rolled my eyes as I blew out the smoke.

"Ya ass still mad?"

"Yes nigga" I really wasn't but he don't need to know that since I'm 'dramatic'.

"You ain't hear her?" Kay asked him having Dougie's eyes go wide in shock "ma girl don't wanna talk to you nigga".

"You tell that nigga" I chimed in.

"Yoo Kay it's like that? You chosing Lani over ya big bro?" As soon as that left Dougie's mouth Kay eyebrows scrunched up in confusion with his eyes squinting.

I seen him look to the left and the right tryna find who his 'big bro' is.

"Fuck outta here 'fore I dead violate you bout big bro, you my lil mans nigga" he said now mean mugging.

"Kay fix ya face" I chuckled.

"Nah" he shook his head, letting out a chuckle as he did so "niggas getting too comfortable. Ion like that".

"Ion know why this nigga acting like he ain't lil bro but aight" Dougie shrugged as walked away.

"Nah but when is ya lil pretty ass coming back?" I bit on my bottom lip hiding my smile cause I really and truly shouldn't be smiling.

"Next week Friday".

"Next Friday?" He repeated getting a nod from me "you deadass?"

"What is that too long or some?"

"Hell yea. Ya ass said a couple days".

"Boy" I laughed "I did not tell you anything about me staying for a couple days" I put my blunt out and let it rest in my ashtray, I moved it to the side then got up off the bed to light my lil candle.

"Nah word to I heard ya ass say a couple days" Ion know what he's trying to do but it ain't working.

"Word to who?" And just like that there ain't no answer "exactly" I chuckled.

"Nah but you for real staying til next Friday?" He sounds so stressed out.

"Yes why do you keep asking?"

"I can't say allat with these nosy niggas around me word" he ran his hands over his face as he let out a sigh, I have a feeling this nigga is horny it has to be something along those lines.

"Hold the phone up to your ear real quick" since ain't wanna them to hear like he ain't got AirPods or some Imma just have to speak directly into his ear some way some how.

"Nigga is you horny?" I whispered not sure if the people around would him still being able to hear.

"A lil" he mumbled then let out a chuckle straight after.

"Well what do you usually do?"

What does he want me to do? Cause I ain't going anywhere, Carmen can be having her baby at minute and I sure as hell ain't missing that.

"Nah you for sure don't wanna know".

How can I forget? Of course this nigga was fucking bitches "yeah don't tell me" I agreed "I guess you waiting til Friday" I shrugged I don't think he like it that much "it's a couple more days you gon be aight" I encouraged.

"Ya ass making this harder for me on some real shit" he mumbled.

"Kay what do you want me to do? The only thing I can do is giving you some encouraging words" I chuckled "I gotta go though, don't be mugging me I for real gotta go".

"Yeah aiight" he said with nothing but sarcasm.

"I was about to give you the address so you can pull up but since you mugging" I shrugged lying right through my damn teeth.

It still caught his attention just like I planned as soon as I seen those lips start moving I started to talk over him "you saying some? I can't hear you" I said into the mic.

He was still talking but I was making random ass noises over him and I knew it was making him mad "oh shit you breaking up" I did them lil noises static noises interrupting every single thing that came out his mouth.

"Yo Leilani stop fucking playing-" and with that I ended the call.

papi
aight bet.

I sent him a lil selfie giving him a thumbs up just to keep up the childish act, turning off my phone I got up off the bed  ready to go back downstairs.

Reaching the last step I seen all of Carmen's thing being placed at the front door in preparation for the hospital.

"I'm so excited to see baby Mariyah" throughout her all pregnancy I've been acting like this is my kid cause I'm about to be an aunty I gotta be excited.

"Girl me too, this pregnancy been going on for too long" her lil ass waddled over to the chair huffing and puffing as she sat down, "I been trying to induce my labour and ain't shit working".

"Is the things you had me buy?"

"Yeah" she sighed "mama Marie telling sex induce labour but I ain't fucking when I'm 39 weeks pregnant what if my baby get a dent in her head?"

"Ion think her head that far down Carmen" I chuckled "what hairstyle you want though?"

"The one you had".

"The fulani braids?"

"Fulani braids the one with the patterns in the front?" Humming I began to part the hair "Leilani why you ain't tell me bout that lil rapper you got in hiding?"

"Why everybody think I'm hiding him? If y'all see him you see him" I shrugged.

"He cute?"

"Mhm" I hummed "he is".

"Lemme see" she turned her head as if I got my phone on me.

"My phone upstairs but I can tell you his IG" she took out her phone with Instagram already opened, I leaned over her shoulder and typed in his IG then clicked on the first account that popped up.

She tapped on one of his pictures with him and Dougie in it "which one is him?"

"The one on the left" he look dumb good in that picture.

"Oh" she said as if she actually expected him to be ugly "he is cute, since when you started to like light skins?"

"I ain't got a specific type so always" she clicked off his IG after scrolling for a couple seconds on his page.

"You change ya IG cause I ain't seen any of your shit on my feed" I turned around to pick up the hair that she wanted me to use it was more a dark brown colour than black.

"I haven't, I be deactivating my account so Ion know if that's why".

"Shit" she muttered under breath.

"What happened?"

"Ion know but it felt like a kick" she rubbed on her stomach as she slouched down on the chair.

"Girl if your water break you gon be looking crazy in that hospital" I chuckled.

"I know" she huffed "she probably gon come when I finally decide to do some cute" she sucked her teeth and moved her hand to feel the braids I've already done.

"Nah Mariyah most definitely want her mama to look good so she ain't gonna do that".

"She better not".

"Lee I thought you was doing my hair first?" My moms asked as she walked into the living room to see me doing Carmen's braids.

"Carmen asked me first and her water can break at any minute" I finished the second row of braids finally being able to move onto the third.

"So you want my first grand baby to see me looking all types of crazy?"

"Don't do that, you can put your hair in a bun and nobody will know if you need your hair done" she always asking me to re twist her hair but she knows that I can't do it all the time or she'll start balding and blame it on me.

"Carmen been having pains all day that baby coming tonight!"

"I wanna have this baby but I'm scared knowing I gotta push this lil human outta me".

"You don't gotta be scared, you in God's hands mama" my mom reassured.

"Yeah I know" Carmen mumbled "I'm getting hungry though, Lee you can do me a favour?"

"What is it?"

"You can go get my cravings?"

"Is it still the bell pepper and cream cheese thing?" I asked with disgust all up in my voice it was trending on TikTok a lil minute ago and ever since she tried it she ain't never looked back.

"Girl don't be acting like that shit ain't bomb".

"It's not, but cause you pregnant Imma let it slide" finishing the braid I put the comb on her lap then walked towards the kitchen, I washed my hands before I did anything and dried them on a paper towel.

I opened up the refrigerator then the lil drawers to take out the bell peppers I put them on them with clean paper towel, I let them sit under the faucet with cold water running over them, putting them on the plate I used the paper towel to dry the outside.

I put a butter knife on the plate cause that I be seeing her use for the cream cheese.
Scraping the remains into the trash can, I picked up the plate and took it into the living room "here" I put the plate on her lap and put the bag of Takis in her hand.

"Thank you beautiful" she said with a big ole smile on her face.

"You welcome" I patted my hands dry on my sweatpants then picked up the comb to finish the rest of her hair.
––

I've finally finished Carmen's and my mom's hair so now I was ready to relax and roll up, I had my shower and did everything that I needed to do for the night so I had no other plans.

I'm already knowing something gon happen so I'm preparing myself for whatever.

Hearing my phone vibrate from the bedside table, I took my sweet time to look at who was calling me seeing that it was Shania I obviously answered the FaceTime call.

"Heyy so I got my package and you know I gotta give you a haul" she propped up the phone and opened up the big ass bag.

Ion know why we do this but anytime one of us buys a lot of clothes we give each other a haul, that's how we be matching half of the time cause if I buy something and she thinks its cute she's gonna go buy it and vice versa.

So we just be putting each other on.

She opened up the first package, letting the bag drop on the floor "I think this my lil two piece" she examined the item before she nodded her head "yup this is it" she held the fabric up to her body and before I knew it clothes were flying off.

"You be undressing in front of ya friend?" I heard Setty ask in the background.

"Yes Setty if girls comfortable with they friend they do shit like that" I responded as I seen the look Shania gave him I already knew she was fed up.

"You females be wylingggg!! Real shit" he chuckled "let a nigga think he could do some shit like that, punching him straight in his shit".

"So how come every time I see you and Setty together ya ass always look so over him?" Either they upset with each other or Nia is just so over him.

"Ion know" she chuckled "it might be cause he talk too much so when I tell his ass to shut up he take offense" I could tell she was thinking deep about the question "never mind it do be cause he talk too much like we both can't be talkative".

"Why Lani never complaining bout Kay when that nigga ready he can talk for days on end".

"Yeah but it's not as bad though, if he could he for real would not talk to nobody so when he do be having his talkative moments its something you gotta treasure" I shrugged.

"I love how you always sticking up for ya man it makes me sick" Nia laughed "you speak to him recently? I heard their lil conversation on the Playstation party, complaining that you keep playing with him".

"Yeah I spoke to him earlier today" I let out a lil chuckle remembering our conversation "he might not be talkative but that nigga can complain" I huffed.

"See we got our flaws" Nia looked into Setty's eyes as she said this so he know exactly who that sentence was meant for "you talk a lot and Kay stay complaining" she shrugged.

I sat up in my bed ready to roll up before I take my ass to sleep "that bathing suit real cute, Imma buy that if we still planning on going to Jamaica".

"Imma send you the link, Set what do you think?" She turned around with her hands on her lips from the second I seen that bottom lip disappear between his lips.

I looked away from the screen and turned down the volume to take my mind off that I opened up my laptop with Spotify already opened I put the playlist on shuffle and focused my mind on this blunt.

"Lei? Lei?? Leilani?!!" I heard coming from the phone.

Turning the volume down to my music I turned up the volume on the phone "yeah?"

"Damn I been calling you for like five minutes" she exaggerated.

"Thats my bad I thought ya lil nasty asses was gon start kissing in front of me".

"Never. Actually never say never I'm annoyed with him right now so Ion know who he kissing cause it ain't me" Setty sucked his teeth and threw a pillow at her head.

Shaking my head I put my now rolled blunt between my lips and lit the end of it "this is exactly why I'm not fucking witchu right now".

"Imma just let you think that since you in one ya lil moods" Setty responded.

"Yeah whatever" Nia mumbled "Lei you sleeping?"

"On the brink of" I chuckled thinking she knows I'm joking.

"Aight Imma let you sleep cause I need do deal with Setty's annoying ass" I heard something thump against someone's body, my guess being Shania got her lick back.

"Imma see you".

"Bye love youu Lei!"

"Love you Lei" Setty mocked using some random ass female's voice.

"I don't sound like that" she picked up the phone probably thinking I ended from the full on argument I was hearing.

Ending the call I put my phone down and resumed my music Ion know Shania is able to argue day in and day out with that nigga.

I personally do not have the effort nor the time to be arguing before I just pack up and leave.

But I guess in their case it ain't bad cause they be arguing about the most random shit.

Hearing a knock on my door I paused my music and told whoever to come in "Carmen's water just broke" my mom stood at the door looking stressed the fuck out, getting off the bed with speed I turned off my laptop and went to go put on a hoodie.

I kept on the pyjama pants since they not wasting time, picking up my phone, vaseline, lighter and unfinished blunt I stuffed them in my pocket then closed my bedroom door.

Getting downstairs I seen Reece running around tryna last minute things, the front door was opened so I heard Carmen yelling out in pain and my mom tryna comfort her, I went to go get a bottle of water and something to snack on cause the blunt me hungry and made my lips dry as hell.

"LEILANI HURRY YA ASS UP!!" Reece yelled.

"I'm right here" I mumbled with bit of attitude in my tone cause you can't see right in front of you, he closed the front door behind me and sped walked to the car, I got in the passenger seat and he ain't waste no time in pulling off.

"You got this mama" my mom was repeating reassuring things as Carmen didn't fail to keep mentioning how scared she was "you got this" I turned around and reached my hand so she could hold onto it.

This making me scared as hell for my first kid.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
39.3K 1.4K 21
Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really? More peace offerings?" "Ain't none wro...
149K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...