His Good Girl

By ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... More

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
25. The News is out
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

22 Celebrating

1.1K 6 1
By ChristineCalvin

Wow! Over 2,000 reads! I appreciate all my readers. Let me know what you like best about each chapter! I want to know your thoughts. Thanks!

Hunter's POV

We returned home. The smell of the food cooking in the kitchen was enticing. Grace stayed late and assisted Bruce prepare a surprise celebration dinner. Bruce looks up, "Congratulations! Mr. Yearwood, you found yourself a beauty," he grinned.

"Thank-you Bruce. Dinner smells delicious," Hunter complimented.

"Blame Grace. She's a wonderful cook," Bruce shared the gratitude.

Grace stepped out of the walk in refrigerator. "Grace, dinner smells delicious," Hunter complimented again.

"Teamwork makes the dream work," she nods towards Bruce. "Good timing. Dinner is in 10 minutes."
*************************************
Hunter and Crysta headed to the bathroom on the first floor. As they entered the bathroom Hunter locked the door behind them. "I need to touch you," Hunter groaned as he started nibbling on Crysta's ear. Then kissing her jaw, down, her neck, and along her shoulder. Crysta moaned his name. He turned her to face the mirror. "I want you to watch my hands explore your body. She blushed but kept her eyes on his hands. He unzipped her dress and lowered it to the floor. "Beautiful, so beautiful," he groaned again. He removed her bra. "Keep your eyes on my hands, kitten." She watched him cup her breasts and mold them to the shape of his hands. She watched him squeeze, twist, and pull on her nipples until they were red and swollen. He turned her sideways. "Keep watching what I am doing to you in the mirror." He started sucking on her breasts, nipping, and biting leaving his marks on her breasts. She cried and moaned as she watched. She clenched her legs. "You like watching me treating like a slut, kitten?"

"Yes, master," she moaned.

He tucked his fingers in the waist of her panties and pulled them down and tossed them to the side. "Kneel on the counter facing the mirror. I want you to watch." She knelt on the counter facing the mirror. Her knees were spread and her arms were folded behind her back. She was completely vulnerable to Hunter. He could do whatever he wanted to her. "You are so perfect. So responsive, so submissive," he smirked as he admired her body. He fingers slid down her backbone making her shiver. He could see her pussy shining with her wetness. Her nipples were erect wanting attention. He stepped back and enjoyed the view. He was completely clothed while she was completely bare in front of him. "My slut. Available for me 24 hours a day, seven days a week. How did I get so lucky?"He raised his hand to stroke the side of her cheek, down her neck, down the side of her breast. He continued down her side until he reached her hips. She shivered.
"Kneel up like you are praying." She was no longer sitting on her feet. Her pusdy and ass were completely exposed. His fingers stroked the inside of her thighs. She moaned but didn't move. His fingers traced her pussy but never touched it. She was dripping with need. He smirked.

Graced shouted, "Dinner is ready."

"We will be right there," Hunter shouted back.

He kept teasing her pussy. "I want an appetizer first," Hunter mumbled. He turned around on the counter. His face was even with her pussy. He spread her knees a little more. Then he spread her lips, so he could get a clear view of her soaking wet pussy. "Mmm.." He licked her from the bottom up to her clit. She squirmed and moaned. He held her hips still. He licked her again and again. He reached one hand up and played with her breast and nipple. "If you make noise everyone will hear you," he teased. He went back to licking her pussy. Then his mouth clamped her clit. He brought both of his hands back to her hips not allowing her to move. Her clit was swelling with need. He took one of his hands and shoved two fingers into her, curling them as he thrusted into her magical spot. Tears were running down her face.

"Master, I am going to come. I am going to scream." He removed his fingers and his mouth. He left her needing more.

"We can't have that can we?" He looked into her eyes as he licked his fingers clean. "Delicious!"

"No Sir."

"But we can't leave me hard," he looked at her and then looked down. He sat her on the toilet and unzipped his pants. "Suck. You know how to please me." She took him down her throat while she bobbed her head on his increasingly growing cock. He weaves his fingers thru her hair as he groans. He starts moving her head faster. His head rolls backwards and leans on the tile behind him. "Crysta... Crysta...." he moans as he fills her mouth with his salty cum. He slides down the bathroom wall. Her makeup is a mess on her cheeks. She swallowed every last drop. She opens her mouth and shows him. She is still naked sitting on the toilet. He picks up her dress and puts it on her over her head. He takes a warm cloth and wipes her face. Then he cleaned her thighs. He takes her bra and panties and tosses them in the laundry basket. Then he cleans himself up and readjusts his pants. He puts out his hand to her and helps her up. She smiles at him

"Don't rub your legs or do anything to make yourself come," Hunter says firmly. "Remember, I own your orgasms. Only I can give you what you need. Let's have dinner."

She desperately needed a release. She looked up at him. "Yes Sir."

"Good girl." They went to the dining room.
***********************************
Crysta's POV

He pulled out a chair next to him for me to sit down. As I sat, I realized all I was wearing was the dress with thin material. The food was spread throughout the table. Hunter invited the bodyguards and the cooks to join our celebration.

We sat at the end of the table. The bodyguards sat to our right, and the cooks sat to our left. Hunter picked up my dish and filled it with a little bit of everything and placed it in of me. Then he filled his plate the same way. Everyone started filling their plates.
They were waiting for Hunter to start eating so they could eat. He looked around the table and smiled. He pushed his seat back and sat me on his lap directly over his cock. I could feel it hardening on my ass. I stared at him.
"I promised to always take care of you." He took my dish and placed it next to his plate. He took turns feeding me and himself.

"Is that necklace new?" Grace asked Crysta.

"Yes, Hunter gave it to me today."

"It's beautiful. I believe that is his birthstone," she hummed.

"It was a discreet way to remind Crysta that I am always thinking of her," Hunter added.

Crysta shifted on his lap to get more comfortable. Hunter whispered in her ear, "Stop moving. I know you can feel me.' She smirked. "You want to tease," hr laughed. He moved his arm around her waist. Everytime he fed her a fork full of food he rubbed her clit.

"Sorry Sir," she whispered in his ear.

"Too late," he smirked. He continued to tease her clit. "Eat sweetheart."

They emptied their plates as she was about to come. He removed his hand.
She was denied again.

"Princess, we are supposed to meet my friends to celebrate."

"OK. What should I wear?" She asked.

"Maybe we should match again," he smiled. "Grace and Bruce, Thank-you for the surprise dinner celebration." Hunter looked at the guards, "Thank-you for celebrating with us. We will see you in the morning. Enjoy your night." Hunter led us to our room.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

They entered their room. I locked the door behind me. I slowly walked up to Crysta and sat her in a soft chair. Then I started to slowly remove my clothes until I was bare. She was staring at my 6-pack. She was enjoying the sexy strip show.

Then I stood her up. "Watch my cock. I want you to see what you do to me." I slowly removed her dress. My cock kept twitching and growing. My cock was saluting her. "There is something about you kitten. I always want to be inside you." He gently laid her on the bed. "I wanted to take this slow but I don't think I can." I climbed on top of her holding my weight off of her with my arms. I lunged my cock into her as my lips crushed against hers. I swallowed her cries. I started thrusting inside her making sure to hit her magic spot. "You don't need permission to come this time." Her head fell into the pillows. Her eyes rolled back her legs were shaking. I lifted her legs over my shoulders. I wanted to reach deeply inside her and please her. She squirted on my cock. I kept thrusting and hitting that spot. "Hunter...." She squirted again. It felt great on my cock. I kept thrusting. "I am too sensitive...." I kept going. "She came again, and again. "Hunter...." She moaned.

"Come with me sweetheart." We came together. I kept going so she could ride out her orgasm.

"That was ....," she started to say.

"Amazing," I finished. She curled into my arms. "I will set the alarm so we can take a nap before we go out," Hunter said. She nodded in my arms and fell asleep. I smiled, I didn't need her words. I fell asleep with my head on her head.
***********************************
I woke up around 8 :30pm. I know she is wearing the collar I gave her, but I never brought her to my club before. I don't want to pressure her, but I do want to show her off. The alarm went off 15 minutes later.

"Hi Princess. Did you enjoy your nap?"

"Yes, Thank-you sir."

"Do you remember my friends?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yes Sir."

"As you probably figured out the women are their submissives."

"OK, Sir."

"They have contracts with their Dominants."

"What does that mean Sir?"

"Rather than be in a committed relationship, they agree to whatever terms that suit them. For example, I never had you sign a contract because I realized I fell in love with you at the business party. I wanted you, even if I had to give this up." I pointed to her choker. "The others have thtee- or six months contracts. They usually get together on weekends and once during the week. They are together for the kinks."

"What happens when the contract expires sir?"

"If they enjoy their relationship, they can create a new contract. If they are bored with their routine, they end their contract and find new a Dominant or submissive."

"That makes sense Sir."

Hunter continued, "I own the club we are going to tonight. I opened it so people who have our lifestyle have a safe place to go. They can enjoy themselves because nobody will put them down. However, I do have security to protect the submissives while they are at my club. Sometimes a new submissive wants to learn about the lifestyle. They hook up with a Dominat that has not been taught the rules of being a Dominant. If the Dominant becomes abusive security steps in and he/she may not return. Then we hook the submissive up with a Dominant that is willing to show the submissive our ways in a safe manner."

"Wow! You really thought about this. So your club is like a safe haven?"

"Yes. I really want to show you my club and show you off."

"OK sir."

"At the club, I literally own you. You are my property. Your collar will tell everybody, "hands off." However, if someone +

rtable, tell me. I will protect you," Hunter continues.

"My collar?"

"Your choker. I have never given anybody a collar before. Only you. I have had submissives before but never a princess. Honesty is the foundation to a good relationship. I did have a past before you. However, I haven't had a submissive since we met at the business party. I only want you! Not for 3- or 6- months. You are my future. I want you for this lifetime and the next."

"Awww..... Does that mean I have you for this lifetime and the next?" I smiled.

"You are mine, only mine. I am yours, only yours," Hunter said sternly.

"I am yours," I smiled. He smiled back.

"I am going to choose your outfit for tonight. I will probably have you sit on my lap most of tonight."

"OK sir "

He opened the closet door and picked a black outfit for me to wear. It covered very little of my body. "This one,"

Hunter said with a huge smile.

"Seriously Sir?"

"You wanted me - even my Dominant side. Do you trust me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then don't make me repeat myself. You did agree to obey my decisions," Hunter reminded me. I changed into the outfit he chose for me. He handed me 3-inch black heels to complete the outfit. "Perfect. My beautiful slut," he complimented.

He chose a black leather outfit for himself. There was no doubt that he

is the Dominant. He showed off his abs and his muscles. "Sir, what happens when the other submissives try to touch you? You are mine, only mine," I asked.

"Submissives may not touch a Dominant without his/her permission. You are the only one who has permission to touch me," I smiled. "I like the jealous part of you," Hunter smirked.

He handed me a black coat to cover my outfit. He grabbed a black leather coat for himself. He put out his arm for me and we walked out the front door. He opened my door for me and helped me in the car. He put my seat belt on me. Then he fondled my breast. He groaned. "This is going to be a long night. I already want to be inside you." I giggled. "Don't tease me. In my club, it would be considered normal to play with your submissive in public. Think of how many times I could deny you before we came home. You would be a needy withering slut beghing for a release."

"Yes Sir."

"You are not just any submissive you are my submissive. I own this club and I own you. In the club, you will only call me Master and when you are allowed to talk you will say 'yes, Master.' If I give you permission to speak Doms are called Master or Mistress. You will bow your head and look at the floor. You may not look into the eyes of a Dom. If i am standing, you will stand to my right one step behind me so I can reach you. You know the proper standing position
If I am sitting. You will sit on my lap. I will make sure to get you drinks and snacks. Do not order anything. Any questions?" he asked.

"I may only speak to you, and only say 'yes Master to anything you ask me. Either I am standing to your right one step behind, or sitting on your lap. You will order for me. I will be a perfect submissive for you to show off," Crysta answered.

"Good girl," he praised.
************************************
Hunter pulled up his car to the valet. He walked around his vehicle and opened my door. He helped me out. "Head down," he reminded me. He put out his arm and I took it looking at thr floor. He tossed his keys to the valet. "Good evening Master Hunter. Are you trying a new submissive?"

"No, I own this submissive," Hunter shot back. The valet looked surprised. Hunter continued thru the door of the building. Crysta could see the outlines of people bowing their heads to Hunter. He walked over to a female wearing a bra the allowed her breasts to be visible and panties made from string with a triangle that covered her pusdy. "Master Hunter," she bowed.

"Put her name on my card," Hunter ordered.

"What is your visitor's name?" She asked.

"She is not a visitor. She is my permanent guest," Huntrr replied. The girl looked up and saw my choker.

"I apologize, Master Hunter. I did know you took ownership of a submissive. What's her name?"

"Crysta Yearwood," he used his last name.

"Is she your sister?" the girl was hoping.

"No, she is my wife and submissive. Are you done asking me questions?" He scolded.

"Yes Master Hunter. Sorry Master Hunter." She updated his records and scurried away.

The whole time Crysta did not say a word. She kept looking at the floor.

Hunter put his hand on her lower back and guided her to his office. He opened the door for her and then locked the door behind them. "You may look up now," Hunter said.

Crysta looked up. Then she took in the office. It was black. A black desk, a black chair, a black couch, black two-way windows, and a black cabinet even the walls were black. "This is my office. I can see out but they cannot see in. Have I told you how delicious you look?"

She didn't know what to say. He told her she could only say 'yes master' but that was not an accurate answer so she remained quiet.

"Come here. I am not going to be able to not touch you tonight." She shivered. "You are so sexy," he groaned. He spotted his friends thru the window. "Come kitten. It's time to celebrate that I own you." He stood up and started walking to the door. Crysta stepped to his right, one step behind him. "They will never due," he smirked. He put his arm around her shoulders and kept walking. All the patrons were gawking at them but Crysta continued to look at the floor. Hunter stopped in the section his friends were occupying. The guys looked up and greeted Hunter. The women sat at their feet, wearing clothes that showed off their assets. Hunter took a seat and pulled Crysta on his lap.

Angel looks up at the floor. "Does she have a collar?"

Her dim looked over at Crysta. :Hunter did you collar her?"

Hunter lifted her hand. "Yes, I did. And we are also engaged. She's mine, all mine," Hunter smiled broadly.

Liam looked over to Hunter. "Congratulations!"

"Where is Amy?" Hunter inquired.

"She's home. I am haven't figured out to tell her," Liam admitted.

"Congratulations Crysta!"

Crysta looked at Hunter. He whispered in her ear, " He is Master Liam here."

"Thank-you Master Liam." She continued to look down.

A submissive walked up to Hunter. "Master Hunter if she won't do a scene with you, I will Sir."

Hunter snapped his fingers. A security guard walked over. Hunter stood up, placing Crysta to his right, one step behind him. "Did you see this submissive sitting on my lap? Do you see the choker on her neck?"

The submissive stuttered. "Y,,yes, Sir."

"How many rules did you break?"

Three sir," she whispered.

"I counted four. Tell me what rules you broke?"

"I interrupted your time with your submissive.
I disrespected her collar.
I disrespected you.
And .....:

"You disrespected her." He turned to security. "Bring her to Mistress Ivy for retraining and punishment."

The guard looked at the submissive. "This way." She looked frightened but followed the security guard.

"Nobody will disrespect my kitten," he boomed. He sat back down and pulled his kitten on his lap. He nuzzled his head into her neck. His breath on her neck made her squirm. "Are you teasing my cock kitten?" All their friends looked over. He told her she was only allowed to say 'yes Master" before they walked into his club. He smirked when Hunter realized she could only give one answer.

She quietly answered, "Yes, Master."

He smiled. He's been wanting to touch her since they arrived. "Do you think I should tease you?"

Oh boy. She knew what was coming. "Yes, Master."

His friends smirked. As Dominants they were going to enjoy the show. Hunter started stroking her thighs. She continued to look down. She was embarrassed that his friends were watching. He slid his hand under her skirt and reached the lacy black crotchless underwear. "You remembered to wear the crotchless underwear. You are so wet for me kitten
Let's make you wetter." He moved the lace out of the way made circles on her clit. She quietly moaned. "You can moan as loud as you want here as long as you are moaning my name." He started rubbing her clit harder. He knew exactly how to touch her. She started moaning louder. He shoved two fingers inside her and began thrusting them in and out. Her lips were quivering. Her legs were shaking. "You want me to tease you kitten."

She has no choice, "Master, I am submitting and trusting you. Yes Master."

He watched her slide into subspace. In that moment he knee she was his to enjoy anyway he wanted. He slipped her skirt up but kept massaging her clit. It was red and swollen. He leaned down and lapped up her juices. She was a meal he was going to enjoy. He latched on to her clit and sucked and bit it. Her eyes rolled backwards in her head. Next to the couch was a box. He pulled out a vibrator that had an attachment. He slid it in her soaked pussy. The attachment was against her clit while the vibratory was inside her. "I am going to drive you wild with pleasure," he mumbled. "Kneel kitten." She positioned herself in front of Hunter. Her skirt was still up with her knees spread. Her arms were folded behind her back pushing her breasts closer to his face. He unclasped her bra from the front. He admired her erect nipples. "Remember when I made you watch me in the mirror, kittrn?"

"Yes, Master."

"Play with your breasts and nipples the same way you watched me do it, kitten."
He sat back and watched her pull and twist her nipples, as she cried from the pain. "Are you wet kitten?"

"Yes, Master."

"Shove two fingers inside yourself and get them good and wet. Then put them in your mouth and taste yourself. Moan for me kitten.:

It was the most seductive thing he ever saw. She licked and sucked on her wet fingers, moaning his name.

He put her bra back on her. "Stand kitten." He pulled her skirt down. He took her hand and took her to his office.
He locked the door behind them. "I am going to pound into you. I am going to make you come until you beg me to stop. Then I am going to make you come again. When I an done you won't be able to walk. You are so damn sexy. My cock is always hard around you." He pushed her down on the desk. "What is your color kitten?"

"It doesn't matter. I trust you," she mumbled.

I realized she was still in subspace so I put a pillow on the desk. I bent her over the desk on top of the pillow. I could see her juices dripping from anticipation. I slid my cock into her from behind. She was so tight. Her juices were warm. I needed her to take all of me. Plunged deeper into her. She moaned. Her round firm ass was in the air because the pillow was under her. It was a creamy white. I raised my hand and smacked her butt.

"Ohh... " She moaned. I slapped the other cheek while I was thrusting. She started pushing back on my cock. I smacked her butt again. It was turning a pretty pink. She moaned louder. I realized she liked being spanked. I liked the pink on her ass. I would thrust then spank, then thrust and spank. I could feel her muscles clench around my member. I spanked her harder. "Don't stop," she begged. I rewarded her and kept spanking her butt. It was a gorgeous shade of red when she squirted on my cock. I came right behind her. I decided to dress her and carry her to our car. When we arrived home, I carried her to bed. I removed her clothes and got a warm cloth to wipe her thighs and pussy. I pulled the blanket over her. I sat in the soft chair and watched her sleep. I didn't know she was masochistic. We compliment each other. I need to explore her other limits. She drives my cock crazy. I want to drive her pussy crazy. I want her to want me inside her 24 hours a day. I crawl into bed and cuddle next to my princess as I fall asleep thinking I truly love her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How does Hunter know what Crysta likes?

What do you think Hunter is going to do about her new kink?

Thank-you for following me!

Please vote and tell me about your favorite parts of the chapter

Thank-you for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 8 12
Olivia has always been with the wrong guys. Suddenly one day, she runs into someone, a new guy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and seems almost...
300 23 12
Ruby's been on her own ever since she can remember. Her father didn't stick around much and her mother was always drunk, she found out that life is h...
406 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
87K 2.4K 44
This story is about Alexa Cara...a 18-year-old girl(blue-black hair,big boobs,thin but carvy,brown eyes and nails always on fleek) from Seattle who s...