Mixed Feelings (Bakudeku + A\...

By Itsjustmoi07

A pregnancy. An unplanned pregnancy. Pregnancy announcements, maternity and paternity leave, exercises, Braxt... More

โ— One โ—
โ— Two โ—
โ— Three โ—
โ— Four โ—
โ— Five โ—
โ— Six โ—
โ— Seven โ—
โ— Eight โ—
โ— Nine โ—
โ— Ten โ—
โ— Eleven โ—
โ— Twelve โ—
โ— Thirteen โ—
โ— Fourteen โ—
โ— Fifteen โ—
โ— Sixteen โ—
โ— Seventeen โ—
โ— Eighteen โ—
โ— Nineteen โ—
โ— Twenty โ—
โ— Twenty-One โ—
โ— Twenty-Two โ—
โ— Twenty-Four โ—
โ— Twenty-Five โ—
โ— Twenty-Six โ—
โ— Twenty-Seven โ—
โ— Twenty-Eight โ—
โ— Twenty-Nine โ—
โ— Thirty โ—
โ— Thirty-One โ—
โ— Thirty-Two โ—
โ— Thirty-Three โ—
โ— Thirty-Four โ—
โ— Thirty-Five โ—
โ— Thirty-Six โ—
โ— Thirty-Seven โ—
โ— Thirty-Eight โ—
โ— Thirty-Nine โ—
โ— Forty โ—
โ— Forty-One โ—
โ— Forty-Two โ—
โ— Forty-Three โ—
โ— Forty-Four โ—
โ— Forty-Five โ—

โ— Twenty-Three โ—

3.9K 126 56
By Itsjustmoi07

Midoriya's 39th week of pregnancy. One more week to go. 

Somehow, this whole thing had seemed to fly by faster than Bakugou wanted it to. It didn't make sense how nine months had shot by without him realizing it. He felt as if he had gotten his tattoos only a week ago, when in reality, it was over seven months ago.
He could easily remember the time they called their parents to break the news - As if it was yesterday. Did this mean he had kept the receipt for the pregnancy tests for nine months? 

9 months. It was impossible - How had it all flown by so quickly?

Crimson eyes scanned the shelves of the refrigerator, taking in the sight of a few small bottles of milk Izuku had pumped out in the past week. 

It just didn't make sense. Midoriya's symptoms hadn't even been that bad. Were pregnancies all this easy? How the hell did nine months fly by so quickly? Was it because the blond spent six of them at work? No, it couldn't be. 

"Kacchan, did you find it yet?" 

Bakugou sighed as he stood back straight, closing the door of the fridge as he shifted back to their bedroom. 

"No, we don't have any oranges." The blond huffed, crawling back into bed. He sighed as his omega whined, tossing around under his courting gift. 

"Aw, can you go out and get some? Please?" The omega whimpered, looking over to tired crimsons. Bakugou scoffed, rolling his eyes. 

"Are you seriously going to make me leave the comfort of my home, at 11:30PM, on my birthday, just to get you a few oranges?" He huffed in disbelief, making eye contact with the other. Izuku pouted, seemingly unsure what to answer. 

"Okay, I guess I can pass for tonight." He muttered, yawning as he rested back against his maternity pillow. Bakugou sighed as he shifted comfortably, leaning back as the omega suddenly slid out of bed. "I'm going to pee." He spat, hurriedly leaving their bedroom. The blond remained quiet as he scrolled through his phone, looking through latest news articles and villain arrests in their area. 

They'd usually be asleep at this time, but Izuku had been struggling to get comfortable for some time now. Bakugou understood, since the omega was sporting a rather large bump now. Katsuki couldn't imagine the cramps and struggled his partner was going through - All he could do was help and try his best to make Izuku feel comfy. 

"Jeez, this is frustrating." Midoriya huffed, entering the bedroom once again as the sound of a flushing toilet resonated throughout the apartment. 

"What is?" The blond muttered, glancing over to tired eyes. 

"I have this huge urge to pee, and when I go it's only a little tinkle." He mumbled, slipping back under his blanket. He paused, sighing as another cramp passed. Now that he was so close to his due date, his Braxton Hicks had gotten way worse. They lasted longer and were more painful, but nothing he couldn't handle. As a hero, he had endured a lot of injuries and painful experiences out on the battlefield. A few tough cramps wasn't going to kill him. Though they always did manage to make him wince and whine. 

"Maybe it's the pup, playing tricks on you." Bakugou shrugged, his voice low. 

"Yeah, bouncing up and down on my bladder isn't a cool trick." Midoriya huffed, getting comfortable once again. "Maybe it's just the position I'm in, too. If I lay down, maybe my urge to pee will go away." He muttered, getting comfortable. 

Bakugou nodded along with his lover's words, continuing to scroll through random articles. His eyes shifted up his screen as a notification popped up, immediately clicking on it. He had received a few notifications on Facebook today, since it was his birthday and a few friends and family members had most likely sent him wishes through the app. Since he hadn't gotten a closer look to his birthday wishes, he figured this would be a decent time to do so. 

His eyes scanned his profile, scrolling down through numerous things his friends had left on his feed. He smiled as he read over Kirishima's birthday wish, along with the rest of his former classmates and a few family members he hadn't seen in a while. He huffed as he finally landed on a certain birthday wish, from Izuku. Even though they had spent the day together and the omega had tried so desperately to make the alpha happy on his special day, the greenette still left a Happy Birthday on his Facebook profile, along with a red heart. 

His own heart flipped in his chest as he glanced over quickly to the shifting man, sighing to himself. He had been trying so hard to find the courage to tell Izuku he loved him, but never actually did so for many different reasons. He never encountered a good timing and never really knew how to express his feelings in words, which is usually why he showed how much he cared through actions. 

"Ah, I have to pee again." Midoriya grumbled, pushing off his blanket. Bakugou scoffed as his thumb hovered over the reply section on Izuku's post, hesitating on whether he should reply with an affectionate response. "She's starting to get on my last nerve, I've been running to the bathroom all night just for a few drops each time." The green-haired man continued to muttered, pushing himself off the mattress. 

Katsuki paused as he watched his partner hoist himself out of bed, standing up and shifting on his feet. The greenette quickly stretched before stopping all movements, looking down to his feet. 

"What's wrong? Go pee." The blond yawned, tired eyes gluing themselves to Izuku's widened ones. 

"I think I just did." The omega whined, tears welling in emerald eyes. 

"What?" Bakugou hissed, sitting straight. He leaned over to the side of the bed, glancing down to Izuku's feet. He watched as what seemed like water trickled down freckled thighs, making a rather small puddle around the short man's feet. Katsuki was quick to turn on the lights to the brightest level, making sure he saw right. "That's not piss, that's pink." He spoke, pointing down to the liquid still dripping down Izuku's legs. Although it wasn't a lot, it was clearly not urine. And the two had a decent idea of what it was. 

"You think... My water broke?" Izuku spoke, his voice shaky and quiet as he looked up to crimsons. He watched as Bakugou stood out of bed, pulling on a shirt with a shrug. 

"I think it is. It's gotta be." The blond spoke, quickly making his way around the frozen omega. He grabbed the bag beside their nightstand - the one they prepared for this situation. "I'll call up your doctor and let him know to meet us at the hospital." He continued, gently pressing his hand on the other's lower-back. "You okay? Can you move?" 

"I'm fine... Just letting this sink in a bit." Izuku spoke, clearing his throat. He nervously stood in one spot, taking a deep breath to think things through. "We have to clean this up." He muttered as the blond hurried to fetch a rag, somewhere in the bathroom. Midoriya stood back, regulating his breathing as he watched his alpha pick up the mess then get ready to dial Inouye's number. 

"Do you need to change?" The blond questioned, typing away on his phone. 

"Kacchan... I can't give birth right now! It's your birthday today!" The omega whimpered, nervously stepping closer to the tall man. "Do you know how weird that is?" 

"It's almost midnight, Izuku. By the time she's out, it'll be April 21st. I don't give a shit if we share the same birthday, anyway. Let's just get you to the hospital, alright? Put some shoes on and pants if you want, I'll go get the car ready." Katsuki muttered beneath his breath as he held his electronic to his ear. 

Izuku froze as he stood in their bedroom, hearing the front door slam as his lover left to bring the bag to his car. He looked down to the large shirt he wore, shifting over to his dresser to pick out some clean boxers and a pair of maternity shorts. His hands shook as he put on some clean clothes, still feeling a bit of dampness between his legs. He wasn't sure what to expect; the two of them had only focused on pregnancy things and how to raise a baby. They hadn't looked that much into birth, other than answering the questions Kasumi had asked them. They had chosen to go with a natural birth, though they didn't even know if that was the safest option. Now that the greenette thought about it; they should have spent more time thinking about the delivery of their daughter instead of shopping for extra dresses for her.

"You're coming early, huh?" He hummed, his voice shaking from excitement and fear. "I can't wait to meet you. Your daddy is excited, too. I think he's freaking out a bit though." He continued, putting on a pair of comfortably sneakers he owned. The front door to their apartment reopened and Midoriya heard his lover come in, obviously chatting with his doctor on the phone. 

He sighed as he made his way out the bedroom, smiling at a busy Katsuki as they got ready to leave their home. They had to call their family members, as well. And they needed to remember to let their agencies know to officially start their one-year-leave today. 

The two made their way down metal stairs, making sure not to be too loud to wake their neighbors, before getting into Bakugou's black car. A towel had been set on the passenger seat, where Midoriya got comfortable. Katsuki was quick to hang up the phone and start the engine to his car, sighing as he glanced over to emeralds. 

"I'm nervous." Izuku timidly admitted, meeting crimsons with a quivering smile.

"Me too." The blond sighed, putting the car in reverse. 

"This is such horrible timing. 11:46PM, on your 21st birthday." He giggled, tears welling in emeralds. A silence roamed as they took the road, making their way onto the nearest highway. Bakugou tensed as he heard his lover sniffle by his side, unsure what to reply. 

"Well." He cleared his throat, rubbing his tired eyes as they finally started their way towards the hospital. "It's the best birthday gift I've ever gotten." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.1K 26
After being abandoned by his mom at the age of sixteen (For a reason that will be revealed in the story), Eren Jaeger is left taking care of himself...
471K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...