YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

wedding preparations-2

346 13 8
By BTS7armyGurl

It was just an another day and a week left for ruhi and Jimin's wedding functions to be begin...All were busy doing the preparations and everything, The closer relatives and friends already arrived here, rest everyone would come 2 days before the functions.

Jungkook came out from his room and his eyes fell on none other than his crush, harleen...She was telling some of the staffs about the placement of few decorative things with the wedding planner...They were discussing few other things too...But Jungkook started to feel Jealous seeing her with another man and talking to him...After harleen went from there, Jungkook went to the wedding planner

Jungkook - what were you talking to that girl ?
?? - related to the wedding functions and everything, she told that she is a wedding planner too...so we both were just talking related to these all things only...and also instructing the workers about the things where to place as it is going to be royal wedding so everything should be beautiful.
Jungkook - Well, don't talk to her now.
?? - aa....why ?
Jungkook - because I am saying so.

He said as he went from there, while the wedding planner stood there being confuse.

?? (Talking to himself) - Did I do anything wrong ?

Jungkook came a little far and went to harleen.

Jungkook - Hi harleen.
Harleen - Hi Jungkook....What happened ?
Jungkook - nothing...just came like that to say Hi.
Harleen - Oh...how's your preparation going on ?
Jungkook- there isn't an exam that need to prepare something...hehe.
Harleen (done with him) - I mean...Like, are you excited;? Wedding days are going to be come soon.
Jungkook - Well, I knew what you mean.
Harleen - Oh really~ ?
Jungkook - yeah.
Harleen (scoff) - great then.
Jungkook - what's with (scoff) ?
Harleen - My wish.
Jungkook - Acha~ well, how's your crush ?
Harleen - The cutest, the hotest, the sweetest, the naughtiest.
Jungkook - oh hoo...Who has all these qualities in one ?
Harleen - Hai bas koi...The most special one.
Jungkook-Great... Is he Indian or Korean ?!
Harleen - aa....I can't tell that.
Jungkook - why ?
Harleen - Secret, you know.

They had their conversation for Sometimes while walking.

Yn and Taehyung were together, Taehyung was on his phone while Yn was on her laptop seeing more places in Goa.

Yn - Taehyung ah, should we plan after cocktail night again ? Remembered the previous time, after cocktail party of tanvi di's wedding ?

Taehyung glared at her while she instantly looked back at her laptop screen gulping her own saliva as she remembered what happened that day when they went out of resort.

Yn - Sorry~

she said in a low voice.

Yn - acha has Jin-shi decided any game ?
Taehyung - Not yet...He's still thinking, well, there is going to be host this time.
Yn - Aa...yes....but he has the duty to give the games to the host na.
Taehyung - Ynie, I need to tell you something.
Yn - What is it ?
Taehyung - amm....I am going back to Korea tonight..My flight is there.

Yn immediately looked at him with a quite shock face, she frowned her eyebrows.

Yn - Whatt ?? Why so ?? This instant ??

she said making a pout.

Taehyung - actually, Jimin has his important meeting with few dealers, but he can't go back, so after discussing with all and the dealers, they agreed to meet any one of us, though, signs are needed of Jimin only but for now I have to go to keep this deal going on and to bring ther company signs on our contract paper, like the way they need of Jimin...we need of them..after Jimin would go back to Korea, he will manage further things.
Yn - But Taehyung, It's wedding days, Family time, Is money more important than Family ?
Taehyung - Ynie, Family is important but for what we earn money then when we can't do anything for our family.
Yn - Taehyung, I know that thing but how come you can go now !!?? And for how many days will you go ??? Does everyone else know about this ???
Taehyung - I am going for 3 days, will return after 4 days, because take one day of coming back, and my family and your family know this...at first dad was going, but I thought why to pressurize him, so I am going...Ok ?
Yn - Just tell me one thing...You only need to talk to them, and Need their Signs, they why 3 days ? It can be done in 1 day too ?
Taehyung - No, see, Tonight I will go, tomorrow I will reach there, day 1...I have to go to my office...Day 2, Jimin's office dealers would meet me, Day 3 their will be meeting with the employees, then that day only, in evening, I will book the flight of returning back to India, then Day 4...I will be here...That's it.
Yn - but still Taehyung ah...how will I spend time without you !
Taehyung - But I will come na baby...please try to understand.
Yn - Taehyung I can understand but this thing is not just fair because these are times when all the family members enjoy the special occassion time together.
Taehyung - I know....I will come back soon ok ?
Yn - Can I come with you too ? What will I do here ? All will be busy among themselves...Preparing for the wedding.
Taehyung - So you should be here with the rest, you are bride's bestfriend.
Yn - So aren't you Groom's brother !!?

Taehyung chuckled and then hugged her.

Taehyung - I will go...You be here, I will come soon ok.
Yn - Why can't I go too ???
Taehyung - Because Yn-ah, what are you going to do there, I will be in office from 10 to 5 or 6...what will you do behind me, you don't know anything there....Atleast I will lock the doors and everything...but if you will come then I will worry about you all the time what you would be doing then.
Yn - But atleast I could make something for you, you don't know cooking properly, If I would be there then atleast in the morning you would have a proper food...in the evening when you will return being tired then I will give something, then in night, would make dinner.
Taehyung (chuckled) - It's fine...whatever I know I will make...ok ? Try to understand na baby...I will go and come fast ok ?
Yn - fine.

she was sad and angry....Taehyung kissed her cheeks and talked to her sometimes.

Jimin - Taehyung is going back.
Ruhi - isn't he angry or something that he has to go back again in between ?
Jimin - it seems like that he isn't.
Ruhi - what about Yn ? Is she going with him ?
Jimin - I dont think Taehyung would take her as she would be alone back in whole big house there, his mind would be running on her only, and also what she would do there, here atleast her friends are there, the rest are there, her time would be spend better here than alone there.
Ruhi - Yeah point....He will come back before the wedding functions right ? Jimin - Yeah Yeah.

(Time Skip)

Jungkook, Lisa and harleen were together discussing about the dance practice.

Lisa - You don't have the taste only Kook...I am telling this step would go fine with this song !!
Jungkook - But I have got more knowledge than you in Indian songs now !! I am telling this step doesn't suit according to the lyrics and meaning of the song !!
Lisa - Why to see the lyrics !! Dance according to the beat of the song and the steps accordingly then.

Lisa and Jungkook were standing facing in each other and arguing while harleen was sitting in bed in middle looking at them being done as they were continuously talking for an hour.

Mostly all were doing their things, sometimes playing together, or talking, spending moments with each other...Like this their day got spend and it was the night time, Taehyung was in his room doing his packing...He would take his leave after sometimes, after biding goodbye to them...After sometimes, he came out of his room, only Kim, goenka, Jeon and Oberoi family was out.

Taehyung - Ok so see you all after 4 days.
Taehyung's mom - Taehyung, call when you will reach to the airport and also when you will reach Korea and then home.
Taehyung - Yeah.
Jimin - Don't skip your meals.
Taehyung - Yeah.
Jimin - And Sorry Taehyung, because of my office work, you have to go back.
Taehyung - Ya Jimin-shi...We are brothers, so now won't I help you hn.

Jimin just smiled to him and hugged him saying thankyou...The rest smiled seeing the brothers love for each other.

Taehyung's dad - I think you should leave, go safely as it's already night time.
Taehyung's mom - You have eaten your dinner properly na ?
Taehyung - Yes mom.
Taehyung's dad - Ok Taehyung, go safely hmm.
Taehyung - Yes dad...Ok bye all.

all bid him bye, he then went to Yn and hugged her.

Simran - With us he just talked simply like yeah..ok..hmm...yes...and with Yn, he went and hugged her...special...we can understand.

She said with a teasing tone...Yn and Taehyung chuckled but Taehyung placed a kiss on her forehead and then went to hug simran.

Simran - No it's fine dude...I don't need your hug.
Taehyung - I am not going forever, just going for few days and then would return back.
Simran So did I said anything.
Taehyung - No, I am just telling, I love you all equally just extra special treatment to Yn-shi...Because......she is-
Simran - Your future wife...we know

Yn blushed a little, all smiled and then Taehyung talked to them for sometimes and then went down as his booked car would be waiting down who would drop him to airport.

(Time Skip)

All were in their rooms, Jungkook and harleen thought to have a walk on the beach together after the dinner, so there were walking while talking...Taehyung already left, and yn was already missing him, she was in her room waiting for him to reach to the airport.

Jungkook - Hashh...I am tired now.
Harleen - let's go back and then sleep.
Jungkook - hmm....let's rest here for Sometimes.

He laid on the beach sand.

Harleen - Anyone's toy is here.
Jungkook - Might be of any child who would be playing here...This beach is not of resort na.
Harleen - Hmm.

she touched one side but it was pointed.

Harleen (pout) - Aah..It's pointed....how come that child can play hn ?
Jungkook - lay down too if you want ?
Harleen - No it's fine.
Jungkook - Why? Getting scared of laying beside me ?

He asked with a smirk, she become a Little more nervous than before.

Harleen - Aa...No!! It's not like that, Why would I be scared of you.
Jungkook - Yeah you shouldn't be scared as we are friends.
Harleen - Yeah of course......Friends.

She laid beside him and was going to rest her head but he made his arm under her head.

Harleen - Why you kept your arm ?
Jungkook - So your hair won't get much dirty in the Sand.

He smiled a little, she smiled back at how he was a caring man....He moved a little closer but not much so she won't get uncomfortable...She started to play with her fingers slowly being nervous as they donot have any topic to converse in....Jungkook saw her fingers how she was feeling nervous, so he kept his hand on hers making it calm while closing his eyes.

Jungkook - No need of getting nervous.
Harleen (blushing) - aa....I-Its not like that.
Jungkook (smile) - It's fine....we get nervous in front of our crush specially when they are like this...I mean in this position or any.
Harleen - amm....what do you mean ??
Jungkook - nothing.

Yn was here waiting for Taehyung phone call if he reached to the airport or not...she thought to call him but then his call came.

(OTP)

Yn - hello? Taehyung
Taehyung - ynie, I have reached to the airport..ok..I have informed mom about it.
Yn - ok fine...acha, you must be tired so just take a nap in plane.
Taehyung - yeah ok.
Yn - ok then I will hang up, you go..and when you will reach back, call again ok...have a safe journey...love you.
Taehyung - yeah ok and I love you too meri Jaan.
Yn (smile) - ok then bye Tae.
Taehyung - Bye~

(Call cut)

Jungkook - do you still remember the time when we first met ?
Harleen (smile) - yeah.
Jungkook - And why so ?
Harleen - what ? You asked so I just told.
Jungkook - But it's been a year right ?
Harleen - So ? Who don't remember the special moments ?
Jungkook - Special ?
Harleen - Aa..I-I mean normal incidents like that day I met ruhi and yn again...so it was special moment. Jungkook - Yeah Yeah.

a teasing smile formed on his lips while looking at her, she looked at him too making the eye contact, while he chuckled.

Jungkook - Don't look at me like that else I would blush seeing your pretty face.

Harleen started blushing and looked away.

Harleen - You are such a flirting king..btw may I know how many girls you have flirt like this ?
Jungkook - only you.
Harleen - Why only Mee ??
Jungkook - Because you are so special to mee !

He replied back in the same speaking tone of her while she chuckled and blushed.

Harleen - Ok let's go now.

she was going to get up but Jungkook held her arm and made her lay again, this time he made his leg kept on her and his arm around her collarbone, she was quite shock.

Harleen - Y-Yah..what's this hn ?
Jungkook - shh..Let me sleep.
Harleen - Go and sleep in room, not here, wakeup you lazy rabbit.

He didn't reply back.

Harleen - Aahh...Get up or else let me go, your leg is heavy.

she looked at him but he pretended to be asleep, She released a sigh.

Harleen - I know you are not sleeping so if you won't get up now, then I will.......I will take this sand and will put it in your ears.

Jungkook didn't reply back but was trying to control back his laughter...She took the sand after giving him last warning and bring it close to his face.

Harleen - Get up.

he didn't listen to her, she didn't throw the sand on him and put it back...Jungkook then got the call from his mom, so he picked it up.

Jungkook - hello? Yes mom....Near beach....Yeah, coming in 5 min...hmm.

call cut.

Harleen - Finally, Now get up, your mom is calling now.
Jungkook - Yeah.

Jungkook removed his leg and hand from her, she stood up immediately but her foot came on the pointed side of toy kept there.

Harleen - Aah ! Lag gyi.

She held her foot and turned to Jungkook while jumping.

Jungkook - What happened ?

He immediately asked her after she groaned and was going to get up, but harleen was standing on one leg, and Jungkook even tried to stood when she turned to him and it was at that moment, when they got collided, and Simran fell over him but her lips landed on his...There eyes were closed when they fell, but on feeling something, they opened their eyes and got shock, their eyes got widened while the face started to heat up with the every beat of heart that was reaching its peak. Harleen immediately backed off from him and got up then.

Harleen - S...Sorry.

She went from there while Jungkook was still sitting there, he touched his lips and looked at that toy, he smiled and then got up too and went back to the resort.

The next day

Taehyung called to his parents that he has reached to Korea and even he talked to Yn...It was 10 p.m., all went to the restaurant to have their breakfast while two three just woke up and were going down.

Yn came out being in her night wear, pihu also came out and saw her, so she went to her.

Pihu - Good Morning Ynie.
Yn - Good Morning.
Pihu - What happened ? Not so active today ? Oh, Taehyung isn't here, right ?
Yn - Yeah.
Pihu - Yah Yn-ah, he will come after 3 days...just look at me, I didn't meet yoongi from several days, just used to talk to him on video calls only.
Yn - hmm...

They were talking only when Jungkook came.

Jungkook - hey good morning both of you.
Yn and pihu - Good morning.
Jungkook - has ruhi gone down already ?
Yn - I woke up sometimes before only, and came out now..so I don't know, why what happened ?
Jungkook - nothing, just asking like that.

Harleen then came out too, she was going but then her eyes fell on Yn, pihu and got widened on seeing Jungkook, She started to feel nervous but still need to go and face them.....she went close to them and thought to pass by them by just passing a smile, she was doing so but then Yn stopped her.

Yn - harleen
Harleen - Yes ?
Yn - Jungkook's mother was asking about you last night...Even she called Jungkook too.
Jungkook - how you know ?
Yn - I was there only with her when she called, she told me that She need to talk to harleen and Jungkook.
Harleen - Oo...ok, I will talk to her now.
Yn - hmm...anyways let's go down now.

Yn and pihu started to walk in front...harleen and Jungkook too started to walk behind them but still making a distance.

Jungkook - You stole my first kiss Ms. Harleen Kaur.

he said in a low tone while looking in front.

Harleen got choked and started to cough.

Harleen - S-So, it was mine first too.

They looked at each other, and then looked in front without talking anything else.

After 4 days

Taehyung was going to come today back to Goa..His family members were waiting for him...Jimin's office work was done and he got half relief with it..Right now all were in their room doing their stuffs, 3 days were left for the wedding functions.

Taehyung's mom - Listen, Did Taehyung message you ? When he's gonna come ?
Taehyung's dad - He just called and told that his flight was there and so now he was leaving, so I told him to hang the call, and go for his seat..keep his things there and all.
Taehyung's mom - Means he did much hours before ? But did he message anyone that he is on his way only, or how much time will it take ?
Taehyung's dad - Don't worry, Taehyung told he will msg either to us, or Jeon family, and Yn...or else, To Oberoi family...if in case our phone is not reachable or anything like that.

Yn - Taehyung didn't message me after he took his seat in plane, he told to talk again...and now the message I send him is not getting delivered...neither he is picking the call...might be sleeping ? But he said he already slept before his flight.

Yn called to taehyung's mom and asked her if she recieved any call from Taehyung after he was in the plane.

(OTP)

Yn - Hello Aunty ?
Taehyung's mom - Yn-ah, I was going to call you only... Did you talk to Taehyung after he was in the plane ?
Yn - No aunty, for the same only I called to you...When I last talk to him was when he already took his seat and the plane was going to take off soon, he said he will talk later but after that, his msg didn't come...I messaged him even but the message is not delivered, Sometimes before I called him too but he isn't attending the call.
Taehyung's mom - i dont know why Taehyung didn't call or message...He told us too, that once the plane will take off, he will surely leave the message..but he didn't.
Yn - It's fine Aunty, don't worry about him...Might be would have forget it..Let's wait, he will reply back...Might be he will do when the flight would land in India.
Taehyung's mom - hmm..so just inform me if he does message to you or to anyone...okey ?
Yn - Sure aunty.

(Call Cut)

Yn - If I not wrong then he must be arriving in an hour or two here...but he should atleast inform na.

Pihu then called to Yn.

(OTP)

Yn - Yes pihu ?
Pihu - Yn, listen...I saw the news in Social media that the flight coming from Seoul to Goa has crashed !!

She said in much hurry and nervous voice.

Yn - What ????

She suddenly remembered about Taehyung.

Yn - T-Taehyung is too coming from Seoul to Goa.

she said as tears started to fill in her eyes.

Pihu - That the reason I-I called you !!

Yn balance got disturb, she seated on bed being totally disturbed...Her mind stopped working instantly.

Yn - w-What are...y-you....saying pihu !
Pihu - Yn, I just saw this news right now, This news is posted 5 hours back.
Yn - T-Taehyung too didn't message....a-after that.

Tears started to fell from her eyes, her hands started to shake, She bursted into the tears.

Pihu - Yn...Don't cry...This news can be fake too, Just call Taehyung !!
Yn (crying hard) - I have tried many times !! He isn't attending the call !!
Pihu - Yn-ahh.....Wait I am coming in your room !!

Pihu cut the call, Phone fell from Yn's hand...She was so shocked that didn't even check once in the social media about the news of flight crash...pihu came to Yn's room immediately.

Pihu - Yn-ah.

She went and hugged her tightly, Yn was crying out loud, her body was shaking badly.

Pihu - yn-ah, please listen, don't cry, Call Taehyung again...I think this news is fake or just the rumour !!
Yn (sniffing) - P-Pihu....S-Show me.....t-that news.

Pihu took her phone and showed her the news...Yn read the news and bursted into tears again.

Yn - Taehyunggg!!!!!!
Pihu - Yn !! Please !! Calm down Naa !!
Yn - How can I calm down..hn !!
Pihu - Yn listen, J-Just tell the plane name, in which Taehyung was there.

tears fill in her eyes too.

Yn (crying hard) - I don't know yr.
Pihu - Oh God !!

Yn lowered her head and the tears fell on her hand, she made the grip tight of her hands on her dress and cried...pihu took Yn's phone and was going to call taehyung's dad to ask him in which plane was Taehyung to confirm it with the plane that got crashed, it was then when someone came.

?? (Smile) - Ynie...I am here !!

Yn and pihu looked at the door and got the shock but was happy too....pihu looked at Yn.

Yn - T-Taehyung ?!

She got up from bed as after hearing that news, she instantly became weak and her mind stopped working.

Taehyung - You are crying !!!??

He immediately went to her and cupped her face.

Taehyung - Why are you crying Yn-ahh ? Pihu ! Why is she crying ? Did anyone said anything to her ?
Pihu - Taehyung you r-really scared us.

She said in a low tone.

Taehyung - When did I scare ? I just came back right now...and directly came to her room.

Yn hugged Taehyung tightly as if she didn't want him to leave her, She buried her face in his chest and cried harder...Taehyung hugged her and patted her back.

Taehyung - Yn-ah...Calm down now baby...It's alright...why are you crying ? Look at me and tell.
Yn (gasping while crying) - T-Taehyung p-please don't..leave me..ever.
Taehyung - I won't leave you but what made you cry so hard ?
Pihu - Taehyung-ah, In social media, I just saw the news that the flight coming from Seoul to India, has crashed.... I immediately informed it to Yn before anyone else, The news was posted 5-6 hours before and after that only your message or call didn't came....and so we thought that....

she didn't spoke further but Taehyung understood it.

Taehyung (sigh) - Yn-ah...listen, I am totally safe and fine...I couldn't message or call because my phone isn't working anymore, It fell in the water and after that it stopped working...And about the news you are telling pihu, That news isn't confirmed yet, and their wasn't only one flight coming to Goa from Korea, so might be their is the misunderstanding, my flight landed just an hour before and it took an hour to come here to the resort... Did you inform the same news to mom and dad or anyone ?
Pihu - No, I only did to Yn...I was even so shock after seeing that I didn't have courage to inform to your parents, so I did to Yn first to make it confirm that is your flight name the same as the one that got crashed.
Taehyung - Well, It's good you didn't inform to mom or dad or any elder...and the flight crash is not confirmed.
Pihu (sigh) - hmm....you came back that's really good Taehyung...Yn literally got broke at once, she get into this scared condition right after she heard that news....she loves you alot.
Taehyung - And even I love her alot.

He wiped off Yn's tears.

Taehyung - Don't cry....hmm...I am here with you and I won't leave you ever...dont worry and be strong.

Yn didn't reply back but hugged him again.

Taehyung - I love you.
Yn (sniffing) - I-I love you..too.

he smiled and kissed her head and kept his head over her as she was just till his chest, few inches down his shoulder area.

Taehyung - pihu, you have got a parcel from Korea.
Pihu - Huh ? Parcel from Korea ?

Taehyung hummed in response while still hugging Yn.

Taehyung - look at the door.

All three looked at the door and found yoongi...yn and Taehyung smiled while pihu become super happy...they both hugged each other.

Pihu - You didn't inform that you will be coming with Taehyung !!
Yoongi - I just had a thought to surprise you...No one was knowing that I am going to come with Taehyung...and even I told him not to tell anyone.
Pihu - taehyung, you should have told me !! If not me then atleast to Yn...so she could tell it to me.
Taehyung - what could I do? I promised him that I wont tell to anyone else I would have already informed to Yn.
Pihu - well, i really missed you, yoongi

Taehyung - Ok guys, I think we should have some privacy you know...You both are meeting after so long...Yn got scared after the news, she got worried...so now let me be with her, some time alone...and you two go to yours room and have your moment together.
Pihu - Ya Ya...We know.

They four laughed and smiled and talked for sometimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 39 23
The story of a typical highschool girl, named Y/n, undergoing the pressure of highschool life as she inevitably falls in love with three boys who als...
11.6K 641 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
9.1K 162 22
It's about a girl named y/n that babysits a child for someone and falls in love with him will he like her back.
8.3K 280 25
In which a group of boys wants vacation in America, but the events are cant be explain. (First time to write a bts fanfiction)