✓ glimpse of us ミ the summer...

By oxangejuice

"'cause sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us" or olivia begins to question he... More

GLIMPSE OF US
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE: GLIMPSE OF US
ONE. before
TWO. meeting jelly belly
THREE. god... it's brutal out here
FOUR. zip me up please
FIVE. the unlikely chats of conrad and olivia
SIX. birthday blowouts
SEVEN. happy birthday you drunk bitch
EIGHT. july 4th with a dash of midnight blues
NINE. sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us
TEN. never a dull moment with you
ELEVEN. olivia rodrigo traitor type beat
TWELVE. miss lovell and the heartbroken prince
THIRTEEN. the "better man"
FOURTEEN. taking summer out with a bang
SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
PLAYLIST
ACT TWO: SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK
ONE. after
TWO. we'll be alright
THREE. welcome home
FOUR. 'cause you're on your own in the real world
FIVE. only if it's with you
SIX. back to you
SEVEN. i've got some baggage
EIGHT. i h8 that i still feel bad for u
NINE. winner takes it all
TEN. please don't be in love with someone else
ELEVEN. i just want to make you feel okay
TWELVE. to forgive and forget over and over again
FOURTEEN. bleeding me dry
FIFTEEN. half of me has disappeared
SIXTEEN. do i still wish that it was you
SEVENTEEN. i can't compete
EIGHTEEN. forever lost
NINETEEN. best thing that's ever been mine

THIRTEEN. movin' my hips like, yeah

4.1K 160 63
By oxangejuice

OLIVIA SECTIONED her hair, putting different butterfly clips in her hair. She sprayed, mostly like, half the can of hairspray into her hair.

She had on a purple nightgown that belong to her mother and a leather jacket that she had gotten from Party City.

She, along with Cam Cameron, had been able to climb the fence to her house and take whatever Olivia had needed for the night.

She slipped on her leather, platform heeled boots and switched out her glasses for contacts and purple sunglasses.

She was going to have the time of her life in this house for the last time and she wanted everyone else to do the same.

The party had started not that long ago and Olivia finally made her way downstairs into the crowed house.

She pushed passed some people and finally made her way to the table to grab one of the various shots from the table.

She downed it with ease and grabbed another one and made her way through the house in hopes to find someone she recognized.

"Liv!" She turned at the sound of her name, Steven smiling towards her with the Polaroid in in hands and Conrad by his side. "Come take some photos!"

She smiled, downing her third... seventh... ninth, shot and made her way towards the two boys.

Conrad smoothly pulled the girl in by her waist. She wasn't drunk, but she was tipsy enough to borderline call it drunk.

As Conrad wrapped his arm around Olivia's waist, Olivia placed her hand on his cheek and pressed her lips against it as the flash of the camera went off.

"Take one more!" Olivia slurred.

Steven laughed and and took another, Olivia smiling at Steven as Conrad looked down at her.

"Okay, okay!" Olivia smiled, taking the camera and handing it to Conrad, "Take on of Steve and I!"

He softly smiled, taking one as told and the two of them separated.

Olivia grabbed a picture at random, waving goodbye to the boys as she made her way back to the table to grab another shot.

Conrad turned his photo around, the picture of Olivia kissing his cheek in his hands.

As for Olivia, she placed her picture of her and Conrad into her jacket pocket and tripped over the wire as she did so, but her body never fit the ground.

Her sunglasses had fallen down slightly and she saw Jeremiah above her, his arms locked tight around her waist.

He dipped his head down, whispering in her ear, "You don't need to hurt yourself to get my attention."

Olivia licked her lips and blinked slowly as Jeremiah turned the girl around, his hands still placed on her waist as her hands rested on his shoulders.

She looked down, pressing her fingers against her lips and kissed them. She smiled as her hand that had just be upon her lips pressed themselves against Jeremiah's.

With that, she left, making her way back to the table that she had been at once before.

Olivia felt Belly loop her arms with hers, the brunette just as drunk as the other.

"We're going to take shots!" Belly smiled, "Wanna come?"

Olivia nodded as she smiled bright. Belly, who had been wearing Susannah's skates, pulled the towards the others as she called out for them to take shots.

"If that's gin, I'm killing you." Conrad smiled.

Jeremiah smiled, "Aw, it's tequila, come on. Okay, cups up. Listen, no matter how much time passes or how far apart we are, we're always gonna love you guys, okay?"

The group clinked their shots glasses together and the group truly began to party.

Olivia had about twenty or so shot in her. She meant what she said, she was going to party and she wasn't going to have any regrets while doing so.

She soon heard Miley Cyrus' voice bounce off the walls as she "hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a her cardigan".

She turned around with a wide smile as she held a Red, White, and Berry Smirnoff bottle in her hands.

Olivia smiled as she took another swig of her drink and found Conrad in the corner of the room.

She pushed her way through the crowd, throwing in hand in the air to catch Conrad's attention, "Connie!" She called.

He looked up from his shoes, his beer tightly in his hands as Olivia made her way towards him.

"Come dane with me, yeah?" She slurred, her hand outstretched to him.

Conrad looked down at her hands, her nails painted purple to match her outfit and her Smirnoff in the other, like she hand completely forgotten about it.

Conrad softly smiled and took Olivia's hand, smiling at her has she let out "eep" and pulled him towards the speakers.

Now, Taylor and Steven were doing some sort of dance routine that she and Belly had made up when they were younger so Olivia didn't pull Conrad towards them, but they were close as she passed her drink off to Skye.

"That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune and a Britney song was on, and a Britney song was on, and Britney song was on!"

Olivia turned facing Conrad, he was still holding his his beer and Olivia was quick to shake her head.

"Uh uh, Fisher." She slurred as she smiled, "We're dancing right now."

She took his beer and headed it off to Skye once more as she laced both her hands with Conrad's.

"I'm noddin' my head like yeah."

Olivia shook her head from side to side, her red hair flying everywhere and all Conrad did was smile as he looked at the girl, for the first time in a long time at eye level as she wore heeled boots high enough, both of their hands interlocked with each other.

"Movin' my hips like yeah."

Olivia turned, taking Conrad's hands and placing them on her hips as she "moved her hips like yeah".

Conrad let himself be guided by her, his movements mirroring hers as they swayed and twisted in the dimly lit room. Her laughter was a melody that echoed in his ears.

He couldn't ignore the proximity between them, the tantalizing brush of her body against his. Every sway, every dip, every arch of her back seemed to stoke the flames of his longing.

She leaned her head back, her head rested against his shoulder blade as her eyes fell shut.

He kept his hands locked onto her hip, his heart beat picking up in pace as turned herself around.

Olivia's eyes opened, and she found herself gazing into Conrad's. In that moment, the dim light played upon his features, casting a soft glow that highlighted the contours of his face.

Conrad's fingers traced a delicate path along the curve of her spine, leaving a tingling trail in their wake. Olivia's breath caught in her throat, her heart pounding in time with the rhythm of the music. She could feel the heat of his body seeping through the fabric of her dress.

Leaning in, Conrad's lips brushed against her ear, sending shivers cascading down her neck. His warm breath stirred the tendrils of her hair as he whispered, his voice a low, sensual murmur that was meant only for her. "Liv." He breathed.

In response, Olivia's fingers tightened their grip on his shoulders, her body arching slightly as she pressed herself against him.

Olivia's fingers traced a delicate path up his neck, her touch feather-light. She felt the hitch in Conrad's breath as her fingertips ghosted over his skin, but he held that signature Conrad Fisher look, stoned.

Conrad's hand slid from her hip to her lower back, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through her body. The tips of his fingers traced a maddeningly slow path along her spine, each caress leaving a trail of tingling sensations in its wake.

With a shared breath, their lips met in a kiss that was as sweet as it was scorching.

Olivia's lips parted slightly, and Conrad's tongue brushed against hers in a dance that was both sensual and intoxicating.

Their bodies pressed against each other, their movements instinctual and synchronized. Olivia's hands roamed the expanse of his back, her fingers tracing the contours of his muscles beneath his shirt. Conrad's hand slid lower, his fingers gripping her hip possessively, pulling her impossibly closer.

The taste of him was intoxicating, a heady blend of desire and familiarity that left Olivia dizzy with need. Their kisses grew more urgent unhurried.

Olivia's lips parted slightly, and Conrad's breath mingled with hers, creating a shared exhale that was both soothing and arousing. His tongue swept against her lower lip, a silent request that she eagerly granted, inviting him deeper into the heat of their kiss.

Conrad's grip on her hip tightened, his fingers digging into her skin in a way that sent a jolt of heat directly between her legs.

Olivia's fingers slid from his back to his chest, feeling the play of muscles beneath his shirt. Her touch was both tentative and bold.

As the kiss deepened, Conrad's free hand cradled her cheek, his thumb brushing against her skin in a gesture that was both tender and passionate. Olivia's fingers wound through his hair, tugging gently at the strands.

They reluctantly broke the kiss, their lips lingering just inches apart. Their chests heaved in unison, their eyes locked in a gaze that spoke of everything.

She soon laughed, resting her forehead against Conrad's shoulder. She was drunk. How could Conrad forget that?

He hadn't. He would only pull away if Olivia had. And all he wanted to do was kiss her. All week, just to kiss her. He wasn't going to push it, but it was just a drunken kiss on her hand. That's all it was.

She looked up at him, her smile crooked, "God, Connie. You're hot."

Conrad's hands were still firmly on Olivia's waist, "You're drunk, Olivia."

"Drunk in Love by Beyoncé!" Olivia smiled, "Cam Cameron should play Drunk in fucking Love!"

Soon, the song had been cut off and a large crowd began to circle towards the center of the room.

Conrad grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled her towards the commotion and saw that Steven and Milo, Taylor boyfriend, circling around each other like they were going to fight.

"Kick his ass, Steven!" Conrad called.

The two of them began fighting and as the boys pulled them away from each other, it was Taylor who ultimately put an end to the fight by breaking up with Milo.

"Bitch, I'm stylish. Glocked up, big t-shirt, Billie Eilish."

After that, Skye pulled Conrad, Jeremiah, Belly, and Olivia outside to tell them that Julia pulled an agreement with the new family about having them stay for one week out of the summer.

But that wasn't good enough for Conrad.

"Come on, Conrad." Olivia smiled, "Don't you want to hear them out?"

"It's over." He spoke softly.

"Why are you the only one that gets to make this decision?" Jeremiah asked.

"Jere, we're not gonna pay another family to rent our house."

"This isn't our house anymore."

"Exactly. Let it go."

"Yeah, 'cause you're an expert at that."

"Jere, come on." Olivia slurred.

"No, no, this is the shit he does." Jeremiah continued, "When things aren't perfect, instead of trying to fix it, he just decides to throw it away. And it-it's not just the house. You did it to Liv, too. You came to me, you fucking begged me for my blessing to be with her."

Olivia turned, "Is that true?"

"Jere, that was between us."

"Yeah, its fucking true." Jeremiah spat, "You know, when shit gets tough, he couldn't handle it and he dropped you."

"Shut up, Jere."

"No, no." Olivia stepped forward, "You can't use me to try and win this stupid fucking argument."

"Liv," Jeremiah turned, "come on."

"No, fuck you Jere."

With that Olivia made her back into the house, slipping her purple sunglasses down to dim the lights in the house.

She grabbed a different Smirnoff from the table and back outside, perishing through the crowd and making her way towards the beach.

She was out there for a while and soon enough heard her name begin called out from behind her.

"Olivia, come back inside!" Conrad called, "I'm not dragging your dead body out of the ocean if you drown out there."

"I can swim!"

"Not when you're drunk!" He rebutted, "Come out of the water, Liv."

"Leave me alone." She said, taking a drink.

"I can't."

Conrad came forward, grabbing Olivia by her legs, lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"No! Put me down, asshole! I have a dress on!"

"You're drunk, Liv!"

"I know that, Conrad! Put me down!" She shouted.

"I'm not gonna put you down!"

"Conrad, please!" She cried.

It was until he heard her crying that he rolled his eyes and sat the girl down on her feet.

"I'm not leaving you, Liv."

"You already have!" She cried, "Why didn't you tell me you went to Jeremiah about us? Why? Why didn't you?"

"I don't know."

"I would've fought for us, Conrad." She cried, her words slurring, "If I knew you cared that much about me, I would've fought harder for us."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I didn't want to break up at prom, Conrad! But you kept pushing me away and when you didn't come after me I thought it was over!" She shouted, "I would've been there for you, even if you didn't want me there! I would've been there for you through everything."

"I thought you knew. I thought it you knew." He repeated, "From the moment we kissed on the beach, I thought you knew."

"Then why? Why?" She asked, "You threw it all away when you knew good and damn well that I'm in love with you!" Olivia cried, "I'm in love with you, Conrad and you threw it away like it was nothing. I have never, ever, in my life been more sure of anything until I was with you! I had to fight to be with Jeremiah and not once did he ever tell me that he was in love with me. He fucking told me that he would've kissed me not even that long ago, but I was scared because I knew, I fucking knew— I thought, I thought you loved me too, Conrad. But I guess not enough."

Olivia turned, making her way into the house, seeing the party still going on like nothing had happened and she made her way upstairs, stumbling into and empty room as she laid on the floor.

She slipped her jacket off, using it as a blanket and pulled something from out of her pocket.

It was the picture of her and Conrad that they had taken earlier. She sighed and pulled her phone out of her pocket, calling Violet.

"Hello?"

"I've fucked up." She cried, "Like, I came all the way to Cousins to help Conrad and Jeremiah with house and my dad came and fucked it all up."

"You're in Cousins?"

"I told you that remember?" Olivia cried, "And I kissed Conrad and I said I loved him, God, I'm so fucking stupid." Olivia paused, pulling her sunglasses off, "And I don't remember where I put my contact case! I just want my mom... she would be pissed that I lied, but I really fucking need her, Violet."

"...Then call her, Olivia... Olivia?"

The line had gone down, hanging up on the other end as Olivia had fallen asleep.

She was in hell and it would only be worse when she woke up in the morning.

— lucy has something to say !!

every kiss begins with k and smirnoff

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 7
❝we were built to fall apart then fall back together❞ ━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 willow rains goes back in cousins for yet another...
19.6K 220 10
▍𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . one summer at Cousins Beach changes a girl's life more than she ever would have imagined. ❝ my whole life was...
64K 657 14
"It comes and goes in waves It always does, always does We watch as our young hearts fade Into the flood, into the f...
7.4K 118 28
A take on the TV series "The Summer I Turned Pretty" where Kirsten Stark finally goes back to Cousins Beach. What she doesn't realize is how everythi...