My Only L♡ve || Hunter the ow...

By S0lar1aL0v3r

Y/n was 15 and the older sister of Luz Noceda (Your choice if adopted or not), after months of Luz being in t... More

2~ Around Town
3~ Time with The Blonde
4~ Flash Backs
5~ Coming Out
6~ Blonde Hair Off
7~ Another Failed Attempt
8~ Practice Before School
9~ Who is Caleb?
10~ For Flapjack
11~ Isles
12~ Get Out of My Head!
13~ Eda and King

1~ It's been a long time..

851 14 22
By S0lar1aL0v3r

It's been a bit lonely with out Luz.. Y/n thought to herself as she sat down at the dinner table, waiting for food.

Knock, knock, knock

Someone knocked on the front door.

"Don't worry mijas, I'll get it" Camelia said as she stopped stirring the pot.

Camelia walks to the front door and opens it.

Y/n and Vee were sitting patiently, after 1 minute passing by, Y/n gets up and started to walk to the front door.

"Oh mija, I've missed you so much!" Camelia exclaimed as she hugged someone.

5 people outside, 4 people that you never seen before.

But the 1 that was hugging Camelia was familiar.

Y/n rushes up to Luz and hugs her.

Like it was a family reunion.

"Luz!! It's been a long time since I've seen you!!" Y/n cried into Luz.

Luz cried into Camelia and said, "I've missed you both so much..!"

You looked up at the 4 strangers next to Luz.

One had has short light purple hair, and had they hands in a respectful manner, she or they looked a bit beat-up

The second one had dark hair, maybe black or dark dark green..? They looked like a calm female

The third one was the shortest out of the 4 others, very very dark blue hair, looked like a minor or under the age 15?

And the last one, an tall male with dirty blonde hair, small scar on there cheek, and had one of there arm wrapped around the short blue-haired male.

Wow, why do they all have good style and look so good? The (h/c) girl thought to herself.

"Mama.. Y/n.. these are my friends, Amity, Willow, Gus and Hunter. They all witches from the.. boiling isles" Luz explains

Camelia looked at the 4 and said "come in come in! You all can get sick from the rain"

The group of 4, Luz and Y/n went inside.

You all went to the table and sat down.

Luz sat next to the purple haired one, I think Amity..? Oh yes amity!

On the other side of Luz, Willow sat next to Luz.

The short boy/Gus sat next to Willow, Vee sat down next to gus.

Y/n started to sit down next to Amity on her right.

Then the blonde male, Hunter sat down next to you.

Willow looks over at Y/n and asked, "you must be Luz's sister, right..?"

You nodded and said "Mhm, Luz's older sister. 15 years old, name is Y/n"

Y/n said in a respectful manner with a soft smile.

Hunter looks at you for a few seconds then looks down at the ground.

"Mija/Mijos dinner is ready. I made some soup, it's not much but I hope it helps" Mama said as she brings a bowl of soup to the table.

Everyone takes a small bowl and started to eat the soup.

Y/n noticed that Hunter wasn't eating, but just staring down at his food.

You tapped his shoulder and whispered "if you don't want to eat right now, you can just tell mama"

Hunter looked up at you and said in a soft voice, "oh, I'm just.. thinking- uhm about something"

"It's okay, I understand" you softly smile at the dirty blonde haired male.

~After eating~

The purple haired made Mama Camelia some coffee, and Gus was using his magic to help clean the plates.

Y/n was cleaning up the table.

Hmm, that blonde boy must be upset about something. I feel bad for them, they look at beat-up

Y/n thought to herself as she finished cleaning up the table

Amity sat down again and looked down at the table, and Willow also sat down and put her hand on her cheek, resting her cheek on her palm.

"You both need anything?" You asked softly to the 2 females.

Amity didn't say or do anything and Willow looked at you and said "no, we are okay for now.. but thank you"

2 minutes later, you, Vee, Amity, Willow, and Gus sat down at the table and waited for Luz and Hunter.

You got up and started to walk up to Hunter and Luz

"Sorry to uhm.. bother you but we are waiting for you to"

you said, feeling a bit nervous and scared.

Hunter jumped up bit, not expecting you to come and talk to them.

"Oh okay, and it's alright"

Luz forced a smile.

Hunter turned around to look at you, and nodded slightly.

The 3 went and sat down.

Luz sat next to Amity, and put a small bandage on Amity's hand.

Hunter sat down next to y/n.

"So in the demon realm, you fought of a big bad villain but they got defeated by a smaller villain..?"

Camelia asked about Luz's explanation

"The collector... no one knows who or what he is" Willow added on.

Luz's eyes grew wide a bit and said quickly, "who knows if we will ever find out!"

Luz paused for a moment and spoke again

"But there causing a lot of problems"

Y/n raised her eye brow slightly ad asked, "oh that sounds... terrible"

"Do you think we can stay here for a bit Luz's mom..?" Gus asked kindly.

Camelia smiled and said, "and you will, we will try to make you feel like your at home"

"Thanks mama" Luz smiled softly

You looked at the group and said, "Willow, Amity. You both can sleep upstairs in my and Luz's room."

Willow smiled.

Amity bowed her head slightly as a 'thank you'

"For Gus and Hunter, you both can sleep in the basement, me and mama will clean it up for the 2 of you."

Gus smiled excitedly and said, "Ooo! Will there be lots of human stuff there?!"

"I think it's just- uhm stuff there.. Gus" Hunter spoke quietly.

Y/n got up from her chair and started to walk down in the basement.

She started to add some LED lights so they can see, then dusted the dust away, in order to breathe.

Hunter and Gus walked down in the basement 6 minutes later.

Gus ran down excitedly then ran to a old booth area.

"Wow Hunter!! Look at all this cool human stuff down here!!" Gus grabbed some bubble wrapped and started to pop it, making some glass break.

Gus let out a small 'Oops!'

Y/n, who was watching them let out a small giggle with Gus's excitement.

Then looked at Hunter, who was fixing his sleeping bag and said, "I think it's just.. stuff down here"

The blonde smiled at Gus.

Camelia came down with some blankets and said, "Oh, I know it's not much but I hope it helps"

"It will, Luz's and Y/n's mom!"

Hunter cleared his throat and started to wiggle a bit closer to Y/n and Camelia, he was kneeling on one knee and blushed slightly then bowed his head.

"Thank you, for providing us shelter ma'am's"

Camelia cringed out slightly and said, "please never do that again, and you can call me Camelia, wenos noches"

(I don't know how to type in Spanish, so sorry if I get things wrong)

Camelia went upstairs, but y/n stayed down.

"Do you both need anything? Like food, water, more blankets just ask me" you smiled.

Hunter sat down on his sleeping bag and said, "uhm.. we are good- erm for now miss"

"You may call me Y/n!" Y/n shot back.

You walked upstairs to the bedroom but you over heard Luz's and Camelia's conversation.

"I know, but there not home.." Luz frowned as Camelia gave her an embrace.

Luz walked in the bedroom and gave the 2 girls some Pajamas for the night.

☆~Later that night~☆

Y/n couldn't sleep so she got out of bed and started to walk downstairs.

She got a glass of water to drink, but all of a sudden you heard some footsteps coming close to you

You turned around to see...

Hunter? He was walking upstairs from the basement.

"oh, I erm- thought everyone was.. asleep right now" the dirty blonde exclaimed.

A second of awkward silence

You smiled softly and said, "it's alright, do you need anythin-"

But before you can finish your sentence, Hunter grabbed your shoulders, firmly and said in a stern voice.

"Can you stop asking if I need anything?"

You shivered slightly, not expecting him to do that.

Hunter gripped on a bit more firm and asked, "Do you understand?"

Y/n looked at Hunter in the eyes and nodded slowly.

"I-I'm sorry, I just w-waiting you to feel at home"

Hunter let go of your shoulders and spoke "well at my home, it wasn't as nice as this place"

You felt a shiver of fear wash over you.

Y/n walked past Hunter, to go back upstairs.

But before you can open the door to the bedroom, a hand was placed on your shoulder.

A shiver was your reaction.

You turned your head slowly to see Hunter again.

He had a guilty look on his face and said, "I'm sorry for.. uhm lashing out- erm just not use to people being.. nice to me"

"It's alright, I accept your apology" Y/n said

Hunter had a shock and confused expression.

"B-But I grabbed your shoulders with.. force and I felt you shiver a- uhm bit"

Y/n turned to look at Hunter fully and said, "I know, but you didn't understand what you might have did, and that's not your fault"

Hunter was speechless at this point, the 4 words Y/n said... effected him and hit him deep down.

Without any warning, Hunter wrapped his arms around Y/n, bring her into a warm embrace.

Y/n blushed slightly, she never really got hugs from anyone besides Luz and Camelia.

"Sorry I just- erm got a bit.. happy for a moment" Hunter let go of Y/n

Your blushed faded and you smiled.

"It's alright, just never expected getting a hug from anyone else, beside Luz and mama"

Hunter raised his eyebrow and said "why is that?"

"Most people aren't really into hugs theses days"

Y/n answered Hunter's question

Hunter nodded and said, "well you got one from me"

The boy chuckled softly

Y/n chuckled as well and said

"Well, have a good night"

Then y/n went in her room and Hunter went back down in the basement

As y/n went in the room, she saw the purple haired girl look up at her.

"Oh I'm sorry if I woke you up" you said quietly.

Amity shook her head then said "you didn't wake me up, I just.. can't sleep"

You nodded

"Do you.. have any plans for tomorrow..?" The purple haired asked softly.

Y/n paused for a moment then spoke, "we will be going around gravesfield! And shopping"

"Shopping?"

You nodded and said "will tha be good enough for you guys..? If it's not, we can stay here or go somewhere el-"

"That would be a treat!" Amity smiled.

Y/n smiled back and said "ah thank God,  so happy you like the idea"

"So, you are Luz's older sister y/n right?" Amity asked

Y/n nodded

"You nice to Luz?" She asked.

Y/n said, "of course, and you must be her best friend? Sorry if I get it wrong but you both are so close to each other"

Amity blushed and said in a quiet tone

"You could say that"

A second of silence

Amity laid back down and said, "I'm gonna try and take a rest"

"Alright, good night" y/n said as she gets on her bed.

Y/n closed her eyes slowly and drifted off into sleep.

.
.
.

The red grass felt nice on my palm, the girl said to herself.

Even thought it was a world of magic, and the girl didn't magic she still enjoyed the sight.

The blonde boy from behind her smiled at her happiness

A small chirp came from one of the trees

Blonde looked at the bird quickly and frowned

"We don't have time for wet grass, illusions and sight-seeing, belos can be anywhere" the boy exclaimed

The girl stopped looking around and looked at her feet slightly

A another boy went up to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder.

The blonde looked at the girl, feeling a bit guilty

They walked around until, they all saw a giant skull.

.
.
.

Y/n woke up.

What was that I was dreaming of? Who was that blonde? The girl?the other male? Y/n thought to herself as she got out of bed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 566 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
22.8K 649 33
Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers there's, more than meets the eye. ♥ᴴᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ...
4K 214 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
7.8K 271 23
Y/n is a teenager in a school called Hexside School of Magic and Demonics with her best friends Willow and Gus. One day, they end up stumbling upon a...