操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

THIRTY ONE - Fearless

14 0 0
By horikell

"Here we are, gang." Wondeba spoke as everyone looked out the window amazed. "So this is China 1800 years ago." Shindou said as the van floated around.

"Liu bei is here somewhere..." Shinsuke uttered. "Then let's commence looking for liu bei and Kongming immediately!" Wondeba Exclaimed as everyone agreed.

"Or so we planned... But at this rate, we won't even be able to find where a village is.." Everyone was dressed in a attire an attempt to blend in.

Akane perked up as she remembers a certain teammate of hers is Chinese as she was about turned to ask her but frowned when she sees her nowhere around.

Now that she realized she hasn't seen the girl since back in the van.

"Miko-chan?" Akane called as the other managers looked at her asking why she was looking for her. "I wanted to ask her something but... I haven't seen her since earlier.." She mumured as her voice turned into a worried tone.

At this the team looked around them just to realize themself that the loud coach was actually nowhere to be seen. "Eh where's miko-san?" Tenma asked around and even looking towards wondeba.

"Huh.. I didn't see her in the van... OH MY GOD, DID WE LEFT WITHOUT HER?!" He yelled in panic as everyone gasped but Fei intruptted. "No, we didn't... She was the last to hop in and I guided her to her seat she was with us in the van but I didn't see her midway.. wait-" Fei immediately runned to the van as everyone looked at eachother confused and with worried as the some others followed Fei into the van.

"Miko? Miko? Mi-" Fei called out her name in the van but was he stopped as he saw the familiar device that belongs to the said girl. He picked it up as he looked around - thoughts came into mind.

"Wait.." He thought before his eyes widen at the realization. "Oh no!" He gasped before running back to the others.

"Do you think miko is still in the van?" Akane asked Midori who was also looking worried. "Everyone!" Fei came back, his voice made them looked back expecting to see the ravenette but no sign of her with him.

"Where is she?" Asked by shindou as Fei stopped to them. "I don't how to tell you guys but.." he pulled down his sleeve to use his watch. "Please say you're still wearing.." He silent uttered. As the watched revealed a small map with two point dots in it.

With that Fei sighed deeply in relief as his face turned into serious facing them.

"She's here in this era with us."

"Did she run away from us? Or did the El dorado captured her-"

"No. She's here but ..." The boy looked up as he sighed. "She has been reincarnated by someone in this era.." everyone eyes widen as more questions floaded.

"I don't know if miko has told you guys this but in her father side of the family is the ancestor of Kongming.." Everyone gasped at this, "And it seems that miko is kongming's descendant.."

And then another realization strucked fei's. "Ah... Now I really get it" Fei mentally slapped himself in head. It seemed like wondeba had also gotten the idea.

"What is it?"

"The artifact we used to time jumped, it was kongming's stroll... Gifted by their daughter. And it probably brought some problems and since the two has connection within their blood it got mixed up..." Fei looked down to wondeba as he nodded. "She probably got reincarnated by kongming's daughter." He summarized.

Fei looked down in guilt as he failed to realize to predict this problem, kinako noticed his sadden expression as she fisted her fist. "Let's not get gloomy everyone!" She encouraged.

"We're heading to Kongming anyways! So let's just meet her there and come get her! Miko is smartest person here I'm sure she'll knows what to do" She cheered as everyone nodded seeing her point.

Fei just nodded as everyone pulled themself up adding a new mission. Mixi-max with liu xuande and kongming and save miko.

As they gained their confidence they heard a noise near them as they agreed to go out to check it out.

-

Somewhere in, there layed a young maiden who is seemed to be in a deep slumber, the maiden eyes slowly revealed themself as she was met by the light from her bedroom window.

She snuggle her body more to her cushion as she raised her body to sit up. Her head slightly stinged as it was too empty for her to noticed her the unfamiliar place or the body shes in.

She took a step as her vision was a little blurry. "Where.. where am I?" The girl finally gained conscious to her. She looks around as she looked around while she takes slow steps as it was quite hard for her for some reason.

The girl walked towards the window as the breeze blows her hair as she took a breath by it. As she stared outside she noticed that it wasnt her home nor she has seen the place before.

She pouted confused before closing the glass window. As she was about to look away her eyes caught a purple tint into the glass. She tilted her head in confusion as she analyzed more.

She comes closer, her reflection becoming more clear as it brought the girl into a wave of shock.

Her reflection showed a girl with long purple hair her skin pigmented with a cool toned color - she touch her cheeks as she touches her other features - It didn't felt like hers.

She looked down at her body as she realized she was wearing a long nightgown. She looked around trying to find a mirror as she looked around the room as she noticed a desk. She opens the drawers one by one as her eyes trailed down the table.

Multiple papers were lingering around, she went to pick up one of them as she tried to read them. "This is ancient Chinese.." she mumured.

"Ah!" The girl picks up a hand mirror in one of the drawers. She took one good look at herself as she was still met with the same reflection from earlier.

"Where am I..." Miko asked to nodody, she looked back at the papers at the desk as she tries to read them.

"Mei..yun Shokatsu..?" Her eyes widen at the name. As she contniue to read the paper she read.

"I wish for one day, a friend will guide my body to help me pull my sisters strings.." The paper said as she putted it down as then she slowly realized

"Don't tell me" She takes the mirror again as she studied her face.

"Ah shit" She cursed realizing she was in her ancestor body, she put down the mirror. She pulled up one of her sleeve as it revealed the watch that Fei also has.

She pressed some of the buttons trying make a signal for the others but suddenly the door opened making her shat her head back defensively and covered her watch with her sleeve.

"Meiyun! You haven't changed?! Hurry up Oka-sama is meeting with us this morning!" The person at the door yelled, miko only looked at her confused as she studied the girl features.

The girl also had long purple hair same as her, she and her shared the same features as she was slightly taller and her eyes were pigmented with red like ruby. She figured out maybe this was her sister. "Uh.." she uttered.

"Will do." She nodded as the girl in the door turned back and closed the door. Miko sighed as soon she left as she looked out the window.

"Everyone..." She uttered.

A few minutes later and miko finally got out of her room as she was so, she was met two young girls just outside the door as they looked over her as if they were waiting for her. One of the girls being the girl she met earlier

"Goodmorning meiyun.." the one with short purple haired with eyes blue like the ocean greeted with a gentle smile. The other girl who she saw earlier didn't really greet her looked away as tilt her body away.

"Goodmorning..." Miko greeted quiely as she feels shy towards the two.

"Done with greetings and let's go wouldn't you! Oka-sama is waiting for us!" The girl with red eyes stopped her foot as she groaned.

"Now now.. humane, Could you be a little more patient?" The one with blue eyes as she gave her a closed eye smile disguising an annoyed expression.

"We've already waited a lot for meiyun! Can we just go already!" The girl who miko thinks is humane yelled as she put a hand on her hips.

"Alright let's go" the short haired girl said calmly as she walked passed the girl but stopped just beside her and gave her a look and walked off.

It caused for humane to glare at her back as her hand turned into a fist.

Miko saw this as she walked towards her 'sister'.

"That thick-skinned amane" She spat as she looked towards miko causing the girl to blink and slightly push back. "Don't be like her hm?" She lets out a big breath as she force a neutral face following forward.

Miko looked at the two as she sense a strong hatred between the two sisters, the tension is slick and thick between them you could cut it with a knife.

"It seems like they don't get along.." She thought before following them.

As she looked around the place her eyes sparkled as she saw the view outside the window, the wind blew her hair away as her eyes met the high mountains.

"I wonder where are they.." she thought, "mei!" The call made her froze as she felt a slight pressure inside her body hearing that name.

She bit the inside her cheek as the glister of her eyes lost, she turned her head to force a smile.

"Let's go?" Humane said as miko nodded. "Why does her name gotta be similar to mine.." she thought.

"Goodmorning Oka-sama" The three bowed as the woman Infront who seemed to be their mother as miko speculate her appearance due to her back facing them.

"I hope your morning is doing well.."

"Thank you for bringing us here to spend our time with you.." the two stated, miko realizing she might need to say something she comes up in the spot. "I-its thrilled to see you well as always.." she sturred as she cringed at her statter.

"Goodmorning also amane...." she stopped to finally face daughter and when she finally faced him - miko eyes slightly widen as she realized who it was.

"And meiyun." She finally called her as miko mouth slightly gapped at her beauty.

"It seems like we will be having visitors.. a big one it seems" She announced as miko thought it was probably the team as she mentally sighed in relief.

"Is it liu xuande again? Agh... He's staring to get in my nerves." Humane spoke as miko looked at her as she mentioned the name.

"Do we get to oppain them?" Amane asked as miko shot back a look at kongming as she blinked.

"We will see if they are worth the time but in the mean time I like to meet them alone." This cause miko to look down and look at her 'sisters' as both having mixed reaction.

"The wind will call you if I do."

"Very well.."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Are you doubting oka-sama words.."

"No. I'm simply looking after her." She spat with glen

"Mhm if that's what you say.." Amane said as she looks away.

"Don't start with me!" Humane spoke quite loudly, "okay! May we be excuse oka-sama?" Miko tied off before it got worse to which the woman nodded.

-

"Were you trying to humiliated me Infront of oka-sama even?!" Humane exclaimed as she glared holes at amane who only kept an emotionless face who also be seeing nonchalant about the situation.

"Nonsense,, I would never dear sister." She spoke as her words spat beautiful lies. "You are the worse" filled with ugly truth.

As she exclaimed her feelings she walked off with more hatred feeling her up. "She so sensitive.." amane watched as the girl walked off with a scoffed.

Miko looked at this as she watched to sisters in pityness. "Why.." She was hesitant, her voice called up as amane looked at her confused.

"Why do you hate eachother.." miko started as she looked at her with a frown.

"What do you mean." She raised a brow at the girl. "You guys seem to attack eachother just to get into eachother nerves." She said.

"It hurts to see this. Your words speak such beautiful lies.." she started as it caused the short haired girl look at him with quite an offended look.

"You're hurting her.. so she's hurting you also." She said to the girl. "Think about this amane. In the end of the day she's still your sister always will, even when life turned around to you she will always still be your sister."

Miko looks down with a frown as she avoid her gaze and slowly walked pass her. "I can see a strong string of hatred between you guys but in the end you're hoping for her love again." Was all she said before existing the room leaving the said girl stunt in her place unaware the woman eyeing them.

"Come in." Humane answer to the knock of her room. The door opened revealing 'meiyun' as she glances at her.

"If I was amane would u still let me come in?" She said with a laugh, "I don't have to worry letting her come in. Why would she even come to me at the first place ... She thinks of herself way highly eugh." Humane let out a scoffed.

The girl only chuckled awkwardly. "How are you?" She took a sit in her bed as the girl was in her desk picking up a pen writing something in her paper.

"Terrible." Was all she said.

"Oh? Why so.."

"I haven't finished the stroll paper oka-sama asked us to do.. and I'm really eager to finish it now cause I know amane will bunk me up if she knew I haven't finished it." She grumbled. "You seem to mention her name alot"

"I hate her that's why."

"Or the opposite." The sentence made her stopped as humane let go of the pen as she tilt her head to look back.

"Hauh?"

"Why are you so mean to her?" The straight forward question made humane still as she didn't expect the suddenness so she sat there for awhile in silent.

As she process her question she thought of it. "Why wouldn't I be? She's always trying to make it about her." She answered.

"But you still love her right?" The question once again strucked her body. Of course she does right? But why does it seems so hard to say so.

"You still love her of course, always will." Miko answers for her, as humane looked at her as her lips turned to a frown before looking away.

"I just don't get why.." she started.

"She's everything. She's smart, gentle, elegant, everything! And I feel like she knows it too.. while I'm.." She stopped her words. Even herself didn't wanna hear what she is with her mouth.

"She knows it also. It's always about her." She uttered. While humane was so lost in her thought she didn't notice the other girl walked towards her and wrapping her arms around her inviting her a hug.

Humane was taken back at this as she felt the comfort feeling you get when someone hugs you. She slowly rest her head into the girl's shoulder as the warmth of Miko's body brought comfort to her.

"I'm sorry you feel this way humane... But meiyun hates seeing you guys like this... Try talking it out with her hm?" The red eye girl looked at her confused as she only gave her a close eye smile as her purple eyes smiled also down to her.

"I'll get going so." She said as she slowly exited the room.

When miko was at the door she shot a glance at humane as she still stared in shock, she slowly closed the door as she smiled to herself going to her own room unaware of kongming observation towards as the lady smiled to herself going into the valley of the flowers.

"Dear meiyun.. it seems that you have amazing sisters, I sense their difference. I've attempted to make their to make their strings closer but it seems that it will take some time." Miko wrote in the paper.

The girl then looked herself at the mirror. She noticed she still kept her lying purple eyes. But the usual stars was hidden into the pigmatation proves her feelings between the siblings were true.

Miko dig deep into meiyun's paper as she sees more of her written life, she figured out that meiyun had a hard time speaking up for herself or for others that's why she was unable to help her sister miscommunication.

"I was woken up by a strange sound by the window today, I was quite paranoid about it but how glad I check beacuse I met chinchin. He's an adorable kitty and it seems like he's a wild one.." Miko giggled at this.

"I was observing the garden today, it is truly a beautiful scenery. Times gets older and so do i, I hope I get to meet different kind of people."

"I worry for my sisters.. I worry one day hatred will blind their love from eachother and part ways, I am too weak to stand between them. Please let someone take over my body to help me with this wish.." Miko looked at the date and her eyes fell soft when she see that this was a wish that meiyun wished for a very long time now.

As she read more of the little journals meiyun own to more miko slowly realize that she and her had alot in common.

Be in hobbies, personality, struggles, habits and taste. The girl was truly fond that her ancestor is similar to her. Everything was normal until she came across one specific paper.

How far will a person lie to make their way to life?

The day she was created she had a purpose to attend. Her blood and cell meant for one thing.

She accepted her faith as one but she longs the feeling for mortality.

Is she satisfied living an average life?

Miko put down the paper, as the paragraph hit her a little to well.

"That 'she' hits like targetted" Miko chuckled at herself as she let out a small sigh looking out the window.

-

As taiyou shoot made the finally school resulting raimon's victory from the clay robots. "The match is over!"

"Alright!" The managers cheered in joy. Shinsuke let out a relief pant as liu xuande stood beside him. "Looks like you protected it." He said to the male.

"Hai! Thank you!" The small boy thanked as he gave a bow to the male.

"We won." Fei exclaimed as they watched the scene, "yeah. Taiyou thank you!"

"Yes, you were involved in all the goals! As expected!" The green-haired complemented. "I'm just glad to be of help to everyone!"

Tenma nodded as he fisted his fist, "Were one step closer on saving miko also." He said to Fei who agree.

"Oi everyone let's get going to Kongming, didn't you guys said you want to save your friend also?"

The huge door opened to an open scenary garden full of healthy and beautiful flowers. The air was fresh and clean that whenever you breath in it brought a refreshing feeling into your lungs.

Everyone gasped at the garden as they commented on how beautiful the place is. "Kongming, time to keep your promise! Show yourself" Liu Xuande yelled.

"If you don't, I'll shout at the top of my lungs such embarrassing words that it'll make anyone go red in the face!" This made the teams sweatdropped at his words. And suddenly the air twirled with a hint of flowers swirling as it brought an aesthetic fall.

There stood kongming with their back facing them as everyone awaited.

"That person..." Tenma started as liu xuande smirked. "Kongming, eh?"

The woman finally turned as she brought a small smile into the group. "You have done well to make it here."

Everyone gasped as they didn't expect that the kongming was a woman.

Miko was in the room as she felt the presence of everyone, her back straighten as she immediately stood up and made her way to the door but as her touch met with the door knob the vision flashed to her mind.

She closed her eyes violenty as the images started flashing into her as it went on - her head shot back once the vision ended. She shook her head as she try to recall the messege.

"Oh.. later?" She mumbled to herself, she let go of the knob as the future tells her to do so. It showed that raimon would have to face zanark team firsyt as there will be some problemn. The girl witnesses the danger but it seems like she is nowhere to be in the future as it was caught off.

"Maybe they'll tell kongming about this.. I'm sure they will.. right?" She asked herself as she sat just by the door in silents. "Oh.." she mumbled to herself feeling the lonelyness coming in as the future chains her down from saving her friends.

"I have sworn in my heart to a make new country for the people, In order to do that, Kongming, I need you. Please help me." Liu Xuande almost begged. Just then kongming open her eyes glancing down to the young team.

"Cào Cāo will gain possession of this country if action is not taken soon." The woman stayed quiet. "If Cào Cāo were to rule, he might turn the country into one that ignored the people's rights."

Finally the woman speak, "You believe that you will move this country towards a good direction?" She asked.

"Of course." Liu Xuande replied, Kongming took a turn to face the man as she asked how do he intend to make use of her abilities.

The man posture irked as he had no answer for that, "But in any case, I need you. Come take a look at the country with me" Kongming turned her head away as showed she denied.

"Serving Cào Cāo won't change this country for the better." Kongming smirked at this as it brought a frown to the man.

As the others commented about the situation

"I am already aware of what you want from me." They look at her shock as kongming glances at wondeba with his Mixi-max gun already pointed at her.

He let out a sweat as he upright his weapon. "You have acute vision."

"Uhm excuse me.." Fei finally spoke up. Kongming turned to the boy.

"We would atleast want to have talk about something about your daughter.." At this kongming's chin raised as her eyebrows narrowed in interest.

Fei took this as a contniue. "It's very hard to believe but one of our dear friends has been reincarnated into your daughter's body while we were traveling here... It's been all day since we find her and we wish to bring her with us." Everyone gulped at this as the risk was on. Kongming stayed silent at this as she seems to be not convince.

"It's true kongming." Liu Xuande spoke as the woman shot him an eye. "Listen to me, Kongming. What I want is to create a country that the people would enjoy living in. I've decided to make a country like that and for that, I need your help." The woman didn't respond as she stood up for a moment before walking away.

"Kongming..."

"Oh no... she doesn't believe that miko is in her daughter's body.."

"At this rate miko might be trapped in this era forever..."

Shindou turned to Fei who was face is full worries, "Fei, what do we do?" He tried asking. The green haired male stayed quiet as he has no other idea than trying to convince the woman.

"What in the world is kongming thinking? "

"Honorable brother, let us cease inviting such rudeness into our part!"

Liu Xuande hummed a bit, "Thinking wastes time! We've seen eachother's faces, now she just needs one more push! We still have a friend to save!"

"Right that's the way to go!" One of the brother exclaimed. "Once I've decided to push, I'll push and push until I've pushed her down!"

"Kongming!" The men called out as they run towards the woman who didn't even steal a glance at them.

"He isn't giving up. That's liu bei!" Shinsuke expressed. "And neither do we."

"I'll keep repeating myself!" He run behind. "I've decided to make a country for the people! I can't give up on that, no matter what happens! Please help me!" He pleaded.

Kongming eyes closed at this but opened when the group of teenagers began pleaded before her.

"Kongming, please listen to him! I want you to understand as I do how Liu Bei feels!"

"Me too!" Tenma joined. "Lie bei is sure to make a country that will satisfy everyone!"

"Please believe us!"

"Please help us, we beg you!"

"You guys.."

"Whatever you may feel, it is non of my business." She exclaimed before turning a little at them. "As for my daughter I do not wish to bring her up for this nonsense." Was she said.

This brought more stress to everyone.

"Kongming I..."

"He's coming." Fei said as tenma looked at him confused.

Kongming lips turned into a smirk as she glances.

"That sound.." just then Zanark made his grand entrance with a smirk.

"Zanark!" At then he's team formed behind them.

"He showed up again."

"I brought my friends with me this time. Zanark Domain." Tenma repeated the group name as a question.

"Let's play soccer together. You're not getting this away." As the place turned into a field.

"W-what is this?"

"What just happened?!"

"Is it more black magic?"

Kongming stared at this as a memory came into her.

"Its a scroll about my wish oka-sama." The real meiyun spoke one night as she faces her mother.

"I can sense it mother.. I feel someone will help me with my problem.. and I'm ready to take the risk." Kongming's youngest daughter spoke. As she recall that she had done a wish for the gods to help her speak her mind.

"I know it's a really risking thing but for my sisters I will."

The memory ended as she smiled. "You choose the right descendant mei.."

-

(I'm skipping the fight scene beacuse miko doesn't have a scene hereeeee -Horikell TT)

Miko stayed at the floor as she lean her head to the ball. She didn't leave her spot for alot an hour. She was really waiting for something to happen. She wanted go home already.

"The wind will call you" She remembered kongming's words.

She groaned quietly. It was back to silents until a sound of explosion occur making her flinched. She stood up as she tries to look one of the window as she saw a strong aura from the distance. The images in her vision matched perfectly the scene.

She sighed as she knows what's gonna happen next as she sat once again at one of the cushion.

As she sat there for a little while.

"Tell me what is this child's name" kongming started as she strict stared down at the group.

After zanark had lost control in the middle of the match - kongming had helped the group escaped in danger as now they were outside the place.

The others didn't immediately answer her as her tone brought dominance as it brought them fear. But a certain male had ignored this as he was eager to get back to his dear friend.

"Miko" Fei stated. "She is your descendant kongming. And I don't know exactly how but travelling her she was brought into the body of your daughter and-"

"I think I have an explanation to that" kongming finished. "Perhaps what item you had used to get it."

"Your artifact kongming. Perhaps it belongs to your daughter."

"It is and I have a big assumption that it is meiyun's wish scroll." Everyone looked at her confused. "You see the artifact you used isn't just a scroll. It was a wish from meiyun for someone to take over her to help her fix the broken relationship of her sisters and I can say... It brought the right person." Kongming smiled.

Everyone gasped at this as kongming faced the door. The wind swirling.

As the door opened a shadow appeared revealing a young girl - the wind brought force the team covered their vision to fight back the wind.

As the breeze slow down they picked on the door. "Miko!" Tenma was the first to run as he went over the said girl.

The ravenette who seemed to just woken up in a slumber startled as the male jumped on her for a hug following the others.

"Wait! What happened" She called as she raised her hand seeing the familiar purple cardigan she always wear. She touched her hair as it was back to her short black hair.

"Thank you so much kongming!" Fei bowed as miko stepped forward. "Oh.. I'm sorry if I didn't inform you.."

"No need. I got the hint from the start that there was someone else in meiyun's body." She chuckled as miko smiled happily at this. "Though. No wonder the future brought you to meiyun, you guys are so similar." Miko widen her eyes at this "the future?" She thought but only bowed.

"Mimi-chan!!!" Kinako runned straight for the girl as she embraced the female. Miko tried to catch the small girl but her reaction time failed her as both females fell on the ground as the others worriedly looked over them.

Though neither of them seemed to care as miko only laughed it off and enjoying the embrace.

As she finished kinako's long hug - she stood up not expecting nishiki's arm over her as he ruffled the teen's hair.

"We missed ya!" He spoke as the others joined in, "The day was quite boring without miko!! We were so worried! Especially Fei!"

Miko glances at the green-haired boy as he took back and a slight blush on his cheeks avoiding her gaze. Miko watched as her smile brightens.

"Thank you everyone.. but I wasn't in any type of danger, I woke up as one of kongming's daughter and I even got to meet her sisters." She revealed.

"So this is the friend y'all are trying to save." An unfamiliar voice came as miko turned to face. She look up to meet a man as she tilt her head in confusion.

But soon her lips perked into a smile as she raised her hand for a shake. "You must be Liu Xuande" She greeted, the man chuckled as he liked the girl's persona. He shakes her hand as she nodded.

"Thank you for watching my team. I am guessing you became their coach" She glances at wondeba.

"You have my biggest thanks, for looking out them while I'm gone. Trust me they suck without me" She said as she earn sarcastic gasp as the place earned laughter.

Liu Xuande backed away to let the girl have her moment with her teammates as she ranned towards a specific navy-haired male.

"She's a unique one you know." Kongming started as liu xuande turned to her as he raised a brow.

"Her persona changed the moment she face them. She was extremely shy and distant earlier when she was in meiyun's body yet so brave and riskful." She waved her fan as she shot him a smirk. "I would more describe her more of soldier than your well being" she chuckled as liu xuande took back as he got offended and looked away from the woman's tease.

As the group said their goodbye to them and drove off, Miko sat next to the manegers as they storied to her about what happened today.

"Aww why do the interest things happened when I'm not around."

"How about you miko? how was it like being kongming's daughter"

The question stroked her mind as she recalled her day - she smiled at the memory. "Wonderful" she exclaimed happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 48 12
You never knew if you were a sea person or a surface person. You didn't even know if you were a human. All you knew is that you looked like one but w...
752 22 19
♡︎Aʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇs♡︎ I will discontinue this book, sinc...
474 23 5
The day passed as usual, the guys from Raimon got up early for training, but for some reason their captain did not come. But he usually comes very ea...
9.9K 742 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...